Google Charts Reviews

Google Charts

Data visualization and business intelligence software

Gabriela
Gabriela
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Google Charts Review

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

My overall experience with Google Charts is always amazing every time I use it. I love that creating charts can be so easy. Also, Ive seen my grades in school improving because of Google Charts. I will continue to use this! for a very long time!

Pros

What I love about this software is that it is super easy to use and learn. This software also works all all types of browser so It is very friendly. I also love Google Charts as a college students because in almost all of my classes I use Google charts. I recommend this to everyone! I absolutely love this.

Cons

One feature that can be improve in the feature is that you can not use this offline. You need internet access, which is not a downside for me because almost everything on phones need internet access. Everything is also so easy to use. I still highly recommend this product to everyone!

Patrick
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reviewed on 2022/03/08

The charts produced by this software are amazing. Our customers like the animated time frame charts.

Pros

The charts incorporate graphs and gadgets that have motion.

Cons

The software program is a little difficult to learn but worth the time in the end.

• Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Very clunky and old school

Reviewed on 2023/11/18

I kinda hate this software and am a bit disappointed when I see it on a project.

Pros

It's not very difficult to use, and it fits very basic use cases - don't try to implement anything custom though!

Cons

I don't say negative things about products usually but... Google Charts is an exception... No flexibility at all... It can get quite annoying to write a custom solution on it. I've been using this on and off since 2016 and it hasn't got better by any means. Integration with React is very annoying as well.

Dilraj
Dilraj

Charting made easy with Google

Reviewed on 2019/07/20

Overall experience was really positive with google charts nicely integrated with other google products like google sheets, slides, etc.

Pros

Google charts are nicely integrated into other google products like google slides or google sheets. All you need to do is add the data to the google charts and nicely built charts are available in your slides for presentation. A number of chart customisations are available along with easy to use features for beginners for modifying the data in their charts.

Cons

Networks connectivity is required for making accessing these charts and its hard to customize them if you are looking for other neatly built charts available currently.

Radoslav
Radoslav
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Google Charts - easy and powerful for your site

Reviewed on 2019/08/04

Pros

1. First of all, it is a free tool you can use for your personal websites.
2. Google also uses these charts for showing some data, which for me is an indicator of a stable product that guarantees no problems or little of them.
3. There is a gallery where you can choose a lot of chart types. I think you can show everything that is in your head because the layouts are really a lot.
4. The carts are customizable, which means that you can fit your chart with your own design ideas and you can fit it to your website standards.
5. It supports cross-platform compatibility which is cool and you won't have serious problems showing the charts in different browsers or under different operating systems.
6. You can fill the charts with your own dynamic data which is all you need in powerful charts.
7. There is a support forum where you can find help - or you can even ask for some problem you cannot solve.
8. Google represents rich documentation on how to use Google Charts with examples.

Cons

Since now I haven't seen any cons, that bothers me. It is very cool organized and easy to use for tour personal purposes.

hussein
hussein
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Best way for delivery

Reviewed on 2019/04/24

Pros

So easy to reach customer everywhere
As arestaurant owner i use this program for home delivery it reduces my customers service time 50% since i apply it in addition to that it increased my transaction cout for my restaurant visitors that it became very easy to customers to reach my restaurant location
Its easy & profitable

Cons

So little and it dosen't affict the business

Anuththara
Anuththara
  • Industry: Research

'Google Charts' A quality tool to create your own charts

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

My over all experience with Google charts has been excellent so far. I highly recommend this for new users.

Pros

The main thing I like about google charts is that, it's free and a simple tool to use. Another very important thing that I like about this is ,it is easy to learn and we can refer the introductions as a guide. There is even a google charts forum to help the users, which is very important. Google charts can be shared among different users also and it support various types of charts. And you need not to worry about the privacy. privacy is well maintained in google charts. The other very important feature I like about google charts is, the ability to read data directly from excel, google spreadsheets, SQL databases etc and it also auto update the charts when the source data has been changed.

Cons

There are not much drawbacks to be mentioned about google charts. The only limitation that I see is the requirement of continuous internet connection to use google charts.

Shahiryar
Shahiryar
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Google Charts for visualizing Data

Reviewed on 2022/04/22

Google Charts is an excellent software to visualize data and integrate the subsequent charts. It is available for free and works across all platforms.

Pros

Google Charts is an excellent statistical software which lets you visualize and represent you data easily. It has a huge variety of charts from which you can choose according to your requirements and liking s. It readily integrates with other Google softwares which further increases its functionalities. It also hosts tools to generate reports.

Cons

Google Charts is a web dependent software which is why you always have to be connec6with internet in order to be able to use it. Also it requires basic knowledge of JavaScript to use it properly, which is why its difficult for non Java users to operate it. Apart from that it need to further enhance its customizability.

Eldar
Eldar
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Google charts is a very good platform.

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

I recommend to any user who requires this mode of operation.

I recommend to any user who requires this mode of operation.

Pros

In the Google Charts, I like the design that characterizes the ease of work and the quality of the work. It is suitable for chart work as for drawing. This is a java podlogi that guarantees good productivity.

Cons

There are no things I do not like, everything is superb starting from simplicity.

Premyuda
Premyuda
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Data visualization at its finest.

Reviewed on 2021/04/30

Over the last 6 months, I have been using Google Charts for a while and I think the program works incredibly well. I do not really have any negative things to say as my experiences so far have been positive, I am quickly and easily able to visualize the data we have and that's my main reason for using the product!

Pros

Google Charts is so easy to use and it's incredibly user-friendly, it's extremely lenient on customization and you can adapt the product to a lot of different situations. They provide you with so many different chart types and you are able to display your data efficiently for easy analytics. The software is so convenient and being able to integrate Google Charts into already existing Google solutions is such a big plus!

Cons

It's a great tool to roughly give you analytics for different types of projects, however, I wouldn't use this for any in-depth statistical analysis as at the time the charts can seem a little inaccurate. Apart from this, I can not really say anything bad about the software.

Gerson

Easy to use and impliment

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

Overall, Google Charts is a good tool that one would always feel good coming to. The easy to use API and implementation, along with the fact that users also have an easy time reading the charts are big pluses. Learning the toolset is also straightforward and allows one to learn Charts in not that much long of a time and being free is also a big plus and hope it stays free through its lifetime.

Pros

I have used Google Charts in all my websites when I can make use of it. Google Charts is a good way to present one's data on their site and the implementing Google Charts is quite easy once a person looks at their docs. I have never had much difficulty setting up different types of charts and feeding them data, as Google has made the adding the Chart API and the Chart code itself amazingly easy to add to one's one website. Not only getting it to run a breeze, Charts also has a good amount of options of not only when it comes to wanting to change the data presentation type but also customizing its looks. It is also light and loads quickly which is also a good plus.

Cons

The ease of use that comes from Google Charts along with its simplicity comes with a tradeoff and if one wants to create more sophisticated charts, one will have to go to more other options, especially when it comes to multiple sets of larger data. Charts is also light when it comes to user interaction with the chart, usually I use charts for only presenting data and nothing for complicated user-side manipulation.

Matheus
  • Industry: Farming

Best tool for charts

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

I use it everyday for measure, register and calculate data for different purposes and environments.

Pros

Google Drive storage integration, easy to use, clean interface, has many functions.

Cons

Needs internet to work online and google chrome to work offline. But it can lose data when offline.

Ched
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Great Help!

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Our org. chart was created through this software so it's now easier to visualize the roles and take a look into the layers for all staff. An org chart that is accurately created helps a lot in coming up with some other projects for HR like salary.

Pros

Back in the day, when we didn't have any HRIS system and all we have were spreadsheets and Google docs, etc, my boss created our Org. Chart through Google Charts. I was very happy with this as I am able to visualize the company's roles and organize them appropriately.

Cons

There's not a whole lot of aesthetics - few colors to choose from for fonts. It's nothing important really but sometimes when you want to tweak it a bit to give a fresh new look, it's hard to do.

Glena Cristina
Glena Cristina
  • Industry: Textiles
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

simplifies the creation of data visualizations

Reviewed on 2023/05/02

Pros

What I like most about this tool is the ease of use and the number of visualization options available. With just a few clicks, I can create charts, bar charts, timelines, maps and more.In addition, Google Charts integrates seamlessly with other Google tools, such as Sheets and Data Studio. This allows me to import data directly from these platforms and use it to create dynamic, up-to-date visualizations in real time.

Cons

there are some negative aspects that I have found. Customization can be limited in some cases, and some visualizations may require more time and effort to create. I have also found that community support can be limited compared to other data visualization tools.

Luís Ricardo
  • Industry: Printing

Powerful Charts, Comprehensive Documentation

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

I use charts every day to generate real time reports for my company. I think it's crucial to have your own data visualization tool and Google Charts does it perfectly.

Pros

The best thing I like about Google Charts is its robustness and community support. The configuration and data structures simplicity also are a huge pro.

Cons

Although it's probably the best software for charts available, setting it up is still not trivial task for beginners. What would be helpful perhaps would be something like a "Wizard" or a way to easily generate the charts based on configurations you make in an online tool or something.

• Used for 6-12 months

google charts

Reviewed on 2019/07/28

Pros

-it works very similarly to excel
- I like that it is accessible on any computer as long as I know my password and have internet
-it can be shared with others so it is easy to use for group assignments
-I think it is a little easier to use compared to other sharing sites. I can easily make graphs and insert data into the cells.
-I don't seem to have any issues when I download the document to the mac, which is sometimes an issue with other sites.
-it is intuitive to use the graph features and allows me to select the correct color and fonts easily

Cons

-sometimes it doesn't work as well when I have multiple graphs open and many users are making edits at the same time
-sometimes I have trouble finding what graphs I want to use
-it is not the best site to use for statistical analysis. You have to really know what equation you want to use in order to get the proper statistical analysis done. If you are familiar with the equations you need then it is not really an issue.
-you can really only use properly when you have internet connection. It would be great to be able to use without internet such as when on a plane, traveling, in the car etc.
-the graphs are not that nice honestly. They don't look as polished as some other websites.

Zachary
  • Industry: Food Production

Looks great, sometimes tricky to set up

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Once you have a chart formatted the way you want it, it's going to be rock solid and look great.

Pros

Sharp, responsive charts and graphs in a modern "google-y" template. Can handle year-upon year amounts of data and present it clearly.

Cons

Takes a while to get used to entering data series having come from MS Excel. Sometimes when looking for answers support documents that come up are out of date.

Daniel
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Google charts is a great way to connect with others with your graphs

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

It has been a great way to share my projects with others with ease and to create graphs and many more very easily.

Pros

I loved how easily it is to create graphs, pie charts, line graphs and many more to share with others, and that they are able to edit it as well. It saves automatically without any difficulties. There are many gadgets I can use to make my projects look amazing with this program.

Cons

A con I would say is to help me and guide me with what and how to use some of the gadgets for my graphs.

• Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

Super cool with tons of functions

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Just a great experience using this tool for my prior and future preventions, good luck, I know you’ll enjoy it!

Pros

Want to have the best looking graphs and charts at your next business meeting? This is a must for any business man or woman in today’s world. It has so many options that are easy to use and make any prevention stand out. I’ve used it for several school projects along with medical research preventions and they have always turned out excellent. It’s user friendly platform provides a beginner basis but options for the advanced level user. A must have!

Cons

No cons to this excellent program. It really has it all and it provides the normal google standards as google has for all its products. The only complaints would have to be that it can always have more options, but that would just mean more things to figure out how to use that you ultimately don’t need.

Sharanbasappa

Visualize Your Data with Google Charts

Reviewed on 2023/02/22

Google Charts is a powerful data visualization tool that offers a wide range of chart types and styles, real-time data updates, and easy integration with other Google products. While it may have some limitations in terms of customization and performance with large datasets, its simple and intuitive API and responsive design make it a popular choice for developers and businesses looking to create compelling visualizations of their data.

Pros

1.Easy to use with a simple and intuitive API.2.Provides a wide range of customizable chart types and styles.3.Offers responsive design, making charts easy to view on any device.4.Allows for real-time data updates and interactive data exploration.5.Integrates well with other Google products and third-party libraries.

Cons

1.Limited customization options compared to some other charting tools.2.Can have slow rendering and performance issues with large datasets.3.Requires internet connectivity to access the Google Charts API.

Samuel

Google charts way to go

Reviewed on 2023/04/29

Pros

It's inexpensiveIt's reliableIt's Convenient

Cons

Should be customized again to Add more features

• Industry: Higher Education
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy, beautiful charts

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

Ease of use, beautiful charts, and integration into Google Sheets.

Ease of use, beautiful charts, and integration into Google Sheets.

Pros

--Easy to use: Just like Google's other software, Google Charts is very easy to use and customize.
--Beautiful charts: The charts I create turn out looking very well for my needs. Customization options are very helpful as well.
--High quality charts: I publish in academic papers, and have used charts I create with Google Charts in publications in academic journals.
--Integration into other Google Drive products: I most often use Google Charts through Google Sheets. Because of this, the charts are automatically updated as I update my data, or as users submit a response to a survey through Google Forms.
--Interactive charts: Having interactive charts is very helpful. I most often use pie and bar charts, and having more data pop up when I hover over an element of the chart is very helpful and adds an essential layer of functionality.

Cons

Sometimes, depending on my data, the chart has a hard time displaying small data points. This is most often the case with pie charts that have too many categories, and is not so much the fault of the software as it is the fault of my own data.

Nimubona
Nimubona

Google Charts is a good tool

Reviewed on 2021/07/13

Google chart is a good platform to analyze data by putting them in graphs.
I use Google Charts...

Google chart is a good platform to analyze data by putting them in graphs.
I use Google Charts more often for my weekly reports and it helps me a lot.

Pros

Google Charts is useful, convenient and easy to use.

By using Google Charts, we can now convert charts into spreadsheets and also easily customize them.

I can create charts and share the results with others.

Google Chart allows us to choose from several types of charts and it is easy using Google Charts to enter the data.
What I like the most about Google Charts is the possibility to save my Google Charts on Google Drive.

Cons

For the moment, I don't see any problem with Google Charts except that at the beginning it cannot be used easily and it takes a little time to become familiar with the software but afterwards it becomes easy to use.

Román Josué
Román Josué
  • Used for 2+ years

Create your charts with Google

Reviewed on 2019/10/28

Creating charts online easily and with many features, use an interactive dashboard, connect your data to be shown in charts dynamically and in an interactive way.

Pros

I like that Google chart is a tool simple to use, but very powerful and with a wide range of applications. I like a lot that charts are interactive, rich in features, and attractive to the eye of the viewer. Also these charts are fully customizable.
The documentation is great, so you can start from zero with it and learn it in no time.
In addition, Google Charts is a free software, so no cost involved with it!

Cons

You don't receive advanced statistical properties or results from the charts, and to work properly a network connection is required.

Victoria

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Overall my experience with Google Charts is good and recommendable

Overall my experience with Google Charts is good and recommendable

Pros

Great feature to use with our staff. Great for creating charts to document spending and for contests

Cons

There is probably nothing I dislike about using this software. It is very useful for me and my team.