Eleven

Cloud accounting software tailored for accounting firms

Maurice

'''Efficient accounting and documents management platform.'''

Reviewed on 2022/10/21

With Eleven, there is much more progress experienced on our accounting processes. It is so impressive to always find that we are improving daily with Eleven.

Pros

As the title states Eleven has great automation with such a superb documents management.The dashboard is highly customizable making processes easier and fast. >Whenever using the platform for the first time, it so easy to configure and deploy. >Also I find Eleven to be the most secure platform for all my data. *Creating our financial reports is quite easy which can be further exported to other formats for more analysis. >The efficiency and effectiveness of the tool towards our account management is so impressive.

Cons

The platform is helping me to keep an eye on the account expenditure. I love what Eleven is offering.

Kelvin
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

The best accounting and financial management tool i have ever used.

Reviewed on 2022/10/24

There are many tools for accounting and financial management in the market but Eleven is the best. It is easy and fast to implement, set up and use. Great and very helpful customer support team. I recommend it.

Pros

Eleven is a very nice and intuitive tool for accounting and financial management. It enables us to easily manage our expenses with just a few clicks. It is very safe and secure so no one can hack your important data. It is very fast and easy to implement and set up. The features it supports are easy to learn and understand. Great and very responsive customer support.

Cons

Eleven is the best and most secure financial management tool i have ever encountered. It makes it easy to manage expenses. Nothing negative to mention about it as it comfortably meets our expectations.

Ajoob
Ajoob
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Best tool for accounting.

Reviewed on 2022/06/29

Pros

The best about eleven is that it is easy to use and user friendly software. Automated payment processing and invoicing helps to reduce employees work load.
We can easily accept payments in multiple currencies is a useful feature.

Cons

No issues or bugs has been faced. Customer support is very helpful.

Samson
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

One of the best and most secure cloud-based solution for accounting.

Reviewed on 2022/07/30

My overall experience with Eleven has always been fantastic and i highly recommend it to others who are looking for a very effective application for bookkeeping and accounting.

Pros

I like how Eleven helps us to eliminate human errors during accounting and it is the easiest and safest application i have ever used. The interface is quite user-friendly and very intuitive which makes it super easy to get started with. It enables me to easily automate bookkeeping processes.

Cons

To be genuine, i can't remember anything that disappointed me while using Eleven. It is a great cloud-based application for bookkeeping and accounting.

Maria
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

*Very cost effective accounting and financial risk management platform. *

Reviewed on 2022/11/10

Mustering on my every account transaction in a very secure manner is so impressive. This is the best platform one can engage with for fully delivery of tasks in the organisation.

Pros

Am impressed that the customer service is readily available for assistance. Implementing the tool for tasks manipulation it quite easy. We are able to load all all our financial data to enhance financial management. It is very easy to navigate through the platform due to it simplicity and flexibility. Recording all our daily transactions help in saving much time. Also it is due to this aspect I feel fully secure in using Eleven.

Cons

Due to it cost effectiveness the platform is readily available to small and large scale businesses. I literally love this platform.

Rebecca
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Exceptional and outstanding bookkeeping and cloud accounting platform.

Reviewed on 2022/11/08

I like Eleven because it makes my work more easier and efficient. It is a powerful and very secure tool for accounting and financial management. Additionally, it is easy to deploy and configure Eleven.

Pros

Eleven offers BI capability which makes it easy to generate data reports and it helps to automate document management process. With Eleven, i find it very easy to create invoices and send them to clients. The accounting automation features it comes with are easy to learn, understand and use within a very short period of time and their customer support is always ready to help anytime an issue arise.

Cons

Eleven is a must use software for accounting and financial management. For the past years i have been using it i haven't experienced any challenges.

Ali
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

*''The beauty of using Eleven as my accounting platform.''*

Reviewed on 2022/11/13

It is by the help of Eleven that I am capable of automating management processes documents. Eleven is helping in increasing our task force.

Pros

With this platform we are able to collect all reports concerning financial expenditure so as we get to know our profits and losses made. I love the fact that this platform has helped us in solving all our sensitive matters concerning our finances. *It is by the help of this platform all our financial reporting, returns, reconciliation, bills and expense management has become effective without having any risks. Am so greatful.

Cons

It is by the help of Eleven that I am able to keep track on the organisation expenses. I love all the features and the support rendered by support team.

Caroline
  • Industry: Investment Management

Exceptional and incredible tool for online accounting and bookkeeping.

Reviewed on 2022/07/20

Eleven automates data entry process thus ensuring high accuracy.
It's a reliable tool for bank...

Eleven automates data entry process thus ensuring high accuracy.
It's a reliable tool for bank reconciliation.
Enables ease to track expenses.

Pros

Eleven ensures that I can create and send invoices quickly.I'm delighted how Eleven allows me to automate accounting and bookkeeping operations.It's simple to create financial reports that enables me to gain real-time visibility of our organization performance.It's simple to extract and process data with Eleven.

Cons

It's simple to comprehend and use Eleven as there is nothing difficult and I therefore lack any dislike to point out.

Lionel
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Advantages and disadvantages of Eleven.

Reviewed on 2022/11/14

Eleven is an ideal software for accounting and financial management. It is fast, safe and highly customizable to fit your needs. The security it provides guarantee us full safety for our important and very sensitive information.

Pros

Eleven helps me to monitor and track our every account transactions in a very secure manner and I'm able to load all our financial data in order to enhance financial management. Eleven is very flexible which makes it easy to navigate through. I like the ability to record all our daily transactions which saves much time. Eleven makes financial management processes very easy and smooth and it is the safest tool for accounting and financial management i have encountered.

Cons

Eleven is so much advantageous since it is cost friendly making it affordable even to individuals and small businesses. I love everything about it and i recommend it to all sizes of companies.

Sharon

Eleven is a very effective and advanced accounting software.

Reviewed on 2022/07/25

Eleven is the easiest and safest application for accounting. We use it for both bookkeeping and accounting processes and it saves much time. Eleven is also very easy and simple to manage and use.

Pros

My experience with Eleven has been amazing and flawless since it enables me to handle my accounting needs with ease. It continues fully loaded with powerful accounting features which enables me to solve all our accounting problems. It is super easy to use and manage as it has a very user-friendly dashboard. I like the fact that we can accept payments in multiple currencies which is quite amazing.

Cons

We have not yet faced any problems while working with Eleven. Availability of customer support team is a great advantage.

Samwel

I highly recommend Eleven for financial management and accounting.

Reviewed on 2022/11/08

Eleven is a great and highly recommended tool for accounting and financial management. Very secure and effective and the customer support team is always available anytime you need help.

Pros

What makes Eleven a great and outstanding application is usability, flexibility and performance. It is an incredible and powerful financial management tool that helps us to easily and quickly manage our expenses. It has a slick design which makes it easy to learn and understand even for new beginners. I like how it provides very high security for our data thus making it difficult for hackers to access the data. Implementing Eleven is easy, fast and straightforward.

Cons

If you are searching for one of the best and secure financial management tool then Eleven is the real deal. Since the first day we started using it, we have never experienced challenges.

Kelsey
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Eleven is what comes in my mind when I think of the best accounting and bookkeeping software.

Reviewed on 2022/07/29

Eleven automates documents management process thus eliminating manual tasks.
Eleven makes it simple...

Eleven automates documents management process thus eliminating manual tasks.
Eleven makes it simple to extract financial and non-financial data different sources.

Pros

I like Eleven reporting and BI aspect because it allows me to make better decisions.With Eleven,it's possible to automate bookkeeping process.It's simple to automate billing and invoicing process.Eleven also automates AP,AR and GL processes.

Cons

I haven't had any negative issue with Eleven since it makes accounting and bookkeeping process simple.

Sarah

Excellent,prestigious and top-notch accounting tool.

Reviewed on 2022/11/01

Pros

I like Eleven because it's a reliable tool for bank feeds and reconciliation.It's simple to make accurate journals entries with Eleven.It's simple to automate documents management process.It's a convenient tool that enables ease to create custom reports and dashboards.This tool also automates core accounting tasks and bookkeeping operations.

Cons

Ease to use,affordability and ability to cover all core accounting tasks leaves me with negative remarks to make.

Williams
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Solid and reliable accounting solution

Reviewed on 2022/10/12

It's has been reliable accounting solution. It's easy to configure the application especially charts of accounts. Great accounting reports which are very detailed and can be exported to other formats. Very friendly and supportive customer support team.

Pros

Eleven has been solution in our accounting management process. Easy to configure and deploy. Reconciliation process has been easy using this application and final reports especially profit and loss has been well designed. I like aslo how it's easy to configure charts of accounts which very detailed.

Cons

No disappointment using this application. It's has been very reliable and stable features.

Sachin
  • Industry: Investment Management

Eleven is my best application for accounting.

Reviewed on 2022/07/24

Overall, my experience with Eleven has always been amazing and fantastic. It is a great and fantastic application that i use daily for accounting and bookkeeping.

Pros

With Eleven, i like how it enables us to accept payments in multiple currencies and it also enables us to streamline and automate accounting processes. It is one of the easiest and safest application i have ever used and it has a very intuitive and user-friendly interface which makes it super easy to learn and manage.

Cons

Since the first day we started using Eleven, we have never recorded any challenges so nothing to dislike about it.

Henry

Eleven is my accounting and bookkeeping saviour at the Eleventh hour.

Reviewed on 2022/07/17

Eleven helps to simplify,streamline and automate accounting and bookkeeping processes.It's reliable tool for auditing.

Pros

It's simple to extract and process financial and non-financial data from accounting Apps,Excel,Google Sheets etc.Enables ease to pay,track and manage bills effectively.It's a reliable tool that enables ease create financial reports and dashboards thus I'm able to make better data-driven decisions.I like ease to create and send invoices with this tool.

Cons

It's an accounting and bookkeeping software that I rely daily hence I lack anything to complain.

Stanely
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Excellent and highly effective accounting and bookkeeping software.

Reviewed on 2022/11/14

Pros

It has great security features making it incredibly secure to store information.It's just excellent and impressive due to its effectiveness and efficiency.Eleven is time saving due to its fast automation and bookkeeping processes.

Cons

So far there is nothing negative i have seen with Eleven since it's effective and i can recommend it to all firms whether small or large.

Koen
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Robust accounting application with great financial reports.

Reviewed on 2022/10/18

Eleven has very reliable accounting reports . It's easy to post journals and creating of general ledger accounts is aslo simple. Customer support is always available and their pricing is very reasonable.

Pros

Eleven has the best accounting features. It easy to create general ledger accounts and posting of journal is also simple. Final accounting reports are easy to understand and can be exported to other formats for further analysis.

Cons

Nothing of great concern to us so far. The application has enables us to be more organized in the finance department.

James

Very effective and efficient tool for accounting.

Reviewed on 2022/10/24

Eleven offers BI capabilities that make it simple to generate dashboards. I like how customer support team responds quickly to our issues once we contact them.

Pros

Eleven is a very effective and efficient tool for accounting. It is one of the best application i have ever encountered for accounting and it comes loaded with great accounting features which makes accounting easier and faster. The interface is simple to learn and understand. I like how it is easy and fast to load all financial documents for efficient and effective management.

Cons

To be sincere, i have not encountered any challenges while using Eleven. Nothing to dislike about the application as it meets our needs.

Kevin

Supreme and sublime accounting software.

Reviewed on 2022/11/06

Pros

Eleven makes accounting and bookkeeping operations simple,secure and fast.Auditing process with Eleven looks simple with Eleven.It's easy to reconcile bank statements with Eleven.I like ease to process employees payrolls with Eleven.

Cons

I haven't encountered any difficulties with Eleven as this tool makes accounting process simple.

Isaac
Isaac
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Brilliant, skilful and flexible accounting software

Reviewed on 2022/11/13

Pros

Auditing process is eased by Eleven.It's also easy to generate custom reports and dashboard using Eleven software.One can be able to reconsile bank statement and records using this software

Cons

I dislike nothing since the software is less expensive and also automate bookkeeping and accounting activities

Denis
  • Industry: Higher Education

The Magnificent and Outstanding Accounting Automation Tool.

Reviewed on 2022/10/17

It has been excellent in book keeping and we love it.

It has been excellent in book keeping and we love it.

Pros

It easily calculates all our budgets for us.
It is very easy to navigate through with a very easy user interface.
It simply automates consuming repetitive tasks for us.

Cons

It has been a very positive tool and we have not experienced any drawbacks.

Bob

Effective Accounting With Eleven

Reviewed on 2022/10/15

Pros

When it comes to accounting, Eleven offers great features and makes bookkeeping and fund accounting easy Invoice processing is also easy Using the software is straightforward

Cons

Not a single bad experience with Eleven. It has been a great tool.

Jones
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Exceptional and excellent application for our accounting needs.

Reviewed on 2022/08/04

Overall, Eleven is the easiest and safest application i have ever encountered for accounting management. It is very effective and has a very responsive and supportive customer support team.

Pros

I like Eleven since it makes our account processes easier and faster. It makes it easy to extract financial and non-financial data from various sources. It has a very nice dashboard which makes it super easy to learn and use. It makes it easy to automate bookkeeping processes.

Cons

Eleven is the best, easiest and safest application for accounting management and since we started using it, we have never experienced any problems.

Patrick
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Rational and Standard Accounting Program

Reviewed on 2022/10/08

Pros

Eleven has efficient cost and revenue control practices, which helps in the preparation of all the financial reports.
Besides, Eleven has excellent accounts receivable platform that increases cash-flow management.

Cons

Eleven is digital and reliable in managing all the financial details through transparent cost management. The program has attained optimal financial usage.