Zenvia Conversion

Conversational marketing platform for eCommerce businesses

The worst part: Searching contacts and Contacting Sirena's Support Team

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

Good.

Good.

Pros

It is very user-friendly, the executives that work for us at Tortooga are not always related or familiar with CRM o tech platforms. So this makes it easy for them and for us

Cons

As my title says, the worst part is Searching contacts and Contacting Sirena's Support Team, sometimes I need to look for a specific contact and it won't find it by its number, but its name, which very frequently is changed by the prospect.
Also, the Support Team has not been helpful, and your Support Bot just doesn't work.

Response from Zenvia

Thank you ! We are so happy to read your review. It inspires us to continue working and improving. Thank you

Nicolas
  • Industry: Legal Services

Great CRM

Excellent platform to communicate with clients through WhatsApp

Excellent platform to communicate with clients through WhatsApp

Pros

The WhatsApp integration is a powerful feature to communicate with clients.

Cons

Not much features for a call center operation

Response from Zenvia

Hi Nicolas,

I appreciate your comments.

We're always improving our product, so I'll pass this off to the team to factor into future updates and enhancements.

Best,

• Industry: Hospitality

Good idea poor execution

Reviewed on 2020/12/17

Very poor. Looking to switch to alternative platform.

Very poor. Looking to switch to alternative platform.

Pros

The functionality of servicing customers with one central WhatsApp number and directing their orders to the most convenient location.

Cons

Advertised CRM features were practically non existent. Down time at non acceptable levels. Extremely poor customer service.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Excellent WhatsApp integration

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

Very proactive development and support team, training is offered when required, and constantly improving the product

Pros

We are loving Sirenas integration with WhatsApp, since it offers a very fast channel directly to our costumers.

Cons

The app still has a lot of room to improve metrics, and customize reports for users aiming to base the customer relationship in Sirena

Response from Zenvia

Hi, Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you're enjoying Sirena I appreciate your comments.

Gabriel

Sirena in real estate

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

The experience is really good. Help a lot to our company.

The experience is really good. Help a lot to our company.

Pros

The possibility to use WhatsApp with a Crm

Cons

Integration with Facebook sometime is a problem

Response from Zenvia

Thank you! We are so happy to read your review. It inspires us to continue working and improving. I can tell you we've developed a lot the past year, the reports and integrations are working better. We always count on your valuable feedback.

Facundo
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Excellent software, but with some quirks

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

While sirena is amazing, very hard work must be put into its availability, this software must be HA-compliant, this cannot go down... And a better tech support is apreciated.

Pros

Its like whatsapp really, with some enhancements features that stand out from the rest.

Cons

Several issues happened in the few months we have with the software, several outages, slow downs, some issues with some services, and the VERY VERY SLOW response in tech support... this software is BUSINESS CRITICAL for us, if sirena doesnt work, we loose all of our customers in that day or make angry the current users... tech support MUST BE 24/7 and with a reasonable response time, i cannot wait a full day to get an anwser to a problem we have NOW.

Response from Zenvia

¡Gracias Facundo! Siempre contamos con sus valiosos comentarios para seguir mejorando.

Catalina
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Wonderful tool for Inbound Marketing

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

We are a B2B company and this has given us a broader connection with our end customer that was formerly limited.

Pros

What I like most about this tool is being able to manage our database and interact with our clients 24/7

Cons

What I liked the least is the part of editing contacts and importing old databases.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Zenvia Conversion

Whatsapp integration

Response from Zenvia

Thank you! We always count on your valuable feedback to keep on improving.

Juan Martin

interact simple

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

Pros

Centralized WhatsApp lines.
Start and track conversations from anywhere.
Distribute your clients automatically.

Cons

fails in some integrations.
problems that depend on their suppliers and do not have the power to solve it

Response from Zenvia

Thank you Juan Martin! We always count on your valuable feedback to keep on improving.

Cristhian
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

IS A VERY GOOD SOFTWARE TO MANAGE OUR CLIENTS LEADS, VERY INTUITIVE AND AFFORDABLE

Pros

EASY TO USE, AND VERY GOOD WAY TO ADMINISTRATE OUR CLIENTS

Cons

NOTHING, I LIKE A LOT, REALLY GOOD SOFTWARE

Response from Zenvia

Thank you Cristhian ! We are so happy to read your review. It inspires us to continue working and improving. Thank you

Jeronimo

Almost Perfect

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

As I said, my experience was very good, but I would improve some things to make Sirena a better plaform.

Pros

The platform is incredibly easy to use. It is very comfy and it wasn't hard to implement it on my daily basis job

Cons

I set the title "Almost perfect" just because there were some aspects that I didn't like. For example, sending times. Sometimes the app took almost 1 day to send my messages! Also, I found a little uncomfortable the fact that i cant organize my contacts and delete the ones I know aren't important anymore. Apart from that, nothing else to complain about.

Response from Zenvia

Hi Jeronimo, Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you're enjoying Sirena I appreciate your comments. We're always improving our product, so I'll pass this off to the team to take this into account.

Francisco

Excelente tool for all business

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

Pros

Múltiples users un the same WhatsApp line, excelent managment team

Cons

Not allow messenger and Instagram direct

Response from Zenvia

Hi Francisco,

You will probably glad to hear that Sirena is now 100% integrated with Facebook Messenger, so you will be able to answer all DM through our platform.

Best,

Ivan

Great CRM & Chat Software

Reviewed on 2021/08/27

It is a tool that is constantly evolving and that allows us to use its new features in order to provide the best experience to our contacts and prospects. As I mentioned previously, for us the main problem that we were able to solve was the formalization of our communication process through WhatsApp with our contacts and prospects.

Pros

It is a great tool to manage all your WhatsApp contacts and prospects. It allows you to record digital sales and thus measure the effectiveness of your marketing effort. Highly recommended if you are looking to formalize communication through WhatsApp!

Cons

It would be great to have a flow module, where we can see how some automatic responses can appear depending on the questions.

Nicole
  • Industry: Legal Services

Good Software

Reviewed on 2020/04/27

in general I have had a very good experience since it is a fast and very didactic application that allows to maintain control with the client portfolio.

Pros

It is very practical and didactic, I find it very easy to access

Cons

sometimes presents problems with the value of the services since they do not appear complete in the review

Response from Zenvia

Thank you very much Nicole! We always seek to add value to business to improve communication with your customers, we are happy because you found Sirena practical and didactic ans then it could make sense for you and your team. We always count on your valuable feedback to bring our best. Thank you.

Paz
  • Industry: Libraries

Client administration

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

Pros

I liked the most that it was easy to select customers and templates. Stats are very useful!

Cons

Everytime you have to initiate a conversation you must send a custom message which is not always useful to the purpose you have for reaching out to the clients, but we understand this is a convention established by Whatsapp and not Sirena.

Response from Zenvia

Oh my, thank you! We are so happy to read your review. It inspires us to continue working and improving. Thank you!

Chris

Improve your Customer Experience Rapidly

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

We have increased our capacity to handle customer questions easily and in a channel that our customers like. It's faster and better than phone calls.

Pros

We have been using Salesforce for a long time and our team are very experienced using CRM. When we added in the Sirena CRM, we have had great adoption by our team and our customers love the platform. We are considering replacing salesforce completely for some staff.

Cons

You need to have some templates approved by the Whatsapp business team. This is not really about Sirena system, it's the whatsapp process. But that's a bit annoying.

Response from Zenvia

Thank you Chris ! We are so happy to read your review. It inspires us to continue working and improving. Thank you

maria jesus
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Best solution to manage messages

Reviewed on 2022/06/22

Pros

We are very happy with this APP. It's easy to use, you get fast answers back and for us, the best it's that you can use the same whatsapp number for a call center.

Cons

There is only 3 languages to choose, so if you dont understand English, Spanish or Portuguese, it can be a problem.

Giovanna
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Under my expectations

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

Pros

My team and i can answer the same number at the same time. Also it interested my the possibility to integrate the system to my website, but it hasnt happened yet after more than a month since i payed to start working with Sirena

Cons

It’s too slow and i had experienced two falls from the system in one month...
When a client talks to us i receive in the app that messege 10 minutes after (i have Ios system)
Sometimes the messeges that i send appear duplicated

Response from Zenvia

Hi Giovanna! Thank you for your review, we appreciate it. We've worked hard the past year to fix all these bugs you mention. Did you notice the difference? Let us know. Best regards.

Daniel

CHECK HEALTH COMPANY DANIEL SANTAFE

Reviewed on 2021/06/23

We got it more clients and better the costumer flow.

We got it more clients and better the costumer flow.

Pros

This software is easy to use for co-wokers and interaction with the customer.

Cons

The proceses to answer should be more simple. example ¡How can we overwrite a consultation over the chat?

Volker
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used for Free Trial

Not useful for small enterprise

Reviewed on 2021/05/27

None, because after seeing the cost, it was clear that we would not use it.

None, because after seeing the cost, it was clear that we would not use it.

Pros

The possibility to use WhatsApp in call center mode. I don't care about the rest.

Technically, this should not be a big problem because Whatsapp already provides the "group" feature which allows any member to send a message to all other members instantaneously. So, forming a separate group with each client would resolve our needs. The problem is that we cannot have an existing group for new clients that contact us for the first time. An app that does this automatically would work for us.

Cons

The price. For the use that we would give it, the price is not sustainable. We only need a way to receive on two phones the client's inquiries sent to one of the two phones. This could be worth a few $$ per month but not more, as it would not produce significantly more income.

Julio
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Good

Reviewed on 2021/01/11

So far it has been good

So far it has been good

Pros

it is easy to use and adapts well to operation

Cons

I would like to have more sales reports

Thaks

Lauren
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A good test for Multichannel CRM

Reviewed on 2021/07/23

I've been trying it for a few days and it's just what I was looking for. I'm planning to start using it on real customers once the team approves it.

Pros

It was easy and intuitive to start using the WhatsApp line and even more to get my line of Facebook messenger. In less than a few clicks I was already testing the channels.

Cons

I haven't been able to set up an automation bot in the trial. It seems quite simple but I wish there could be one by default.

Jorge
  • Industry: Plastics

Good but can improve

Reviewed on 2021/03/29

Pros

I really like the reason of this platform, it let everybody answer and it works for customer experience.

Cons

Quotation is very good but you can only make 1 quote or add to the existing one.
It is prepared to europe and south america and is not easy to adapt things, at leas in my experience, for example i asked the format 0.000,00 changed it to 0,000.00, I haven’t received an answer

Daniela
  • Industry: Automotive

Very glad with this incorporation to our company

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

Pros

We are very comfortable because it's very user friendly.

Cons

The customer support, it's very complicated to communicate by email with the support. We don't understand their responses.

Response from Zenvia

Hi Daniela, Thanks for your review. We value your feedback and are thrilled you're enjoying Sirena I appreciate your comments.

HEVERSON
  • Industry: Accounting

Bad for services support

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

I would not recomend the software at all.

I would not recomend the software at all.

Pros

Easy to follow the customer solicitation

Cons

You cant create Transmition List, hard to find the conversations, you cant create a new customer...

Response from Zenvia

Hi Heverson! Thank you for your review. We've worked hard the past year to fix all these issues you mention. Did you notice the difference? Let us know. Best regards.

Jaspar
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used for 6-12 months

Impossible

Reviewed on 2021/03/29

Terrible

Terrible

Pros

Absolutely nothing, I felt that it has been a huge waste of time and money and we're waiting for our subscroiption to run out

Cons

Incredibly difficult to set up, confusing onboarding process, too many players involved in the process. Gnerally a waste of time and money.