BuildFire

The Most Powerful Mobile App Platform and Partner

Chantelle
Chantelle

An amazing and intuitive piece of software to use for building applications.

Reviewed on 2017/12/24

Pros

Not only is the BuildFire app incredibly easy to use with its intuitive dashboard, but I was extremely impressed when I found out that there were a good amount of templates to choose from. I figured that you would end up getting just the bare bones, but no you can actually customize each template as you develop your application. As my application grew during development, I was able to tweak the design to fit in the features I wanted.

Cons

The only con that I came across was that it took me quite a bit of time to get used to how the editor worked. However, their great customer support was able to answer my questions.

UMAIR
UMAIR

An amazing app building platform

Reviewed on 2017/12/30

I saved a lot of money and time and built my app without any hassle.

I saved a lot of money and time and built my app without any hassle.

Pros

due to the lack of the coding knowledge, it was almost impossible for me to build my app but all thanks to BuildFire app's intuitive dashboard and a variety of amazing and customizable templates, Now I'm owning and successfully running an app. The best thing is whenever I needed help very fast and responsive customer support was just a click away. It just saved a lot of money which I was going to spend for training and hiring app developers.

Cons

it took me a little time to get used to the editor but once I read its blog I immediately was on the go.

Cliff

Support is good if you get people, no phone support, incompetence in publishing

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

not much, held our company hostage, no escalation with tickets

not much, held our company hostage, no escalation with tickets

Pros

White Label, UI is great. Great people when you hear from them.

Cons

Im starting to see alot of smoke and mirrors. They use a ticketing system where people are grabbing tickets from all over the globe. Pretty sure these are UpWork contractors , although most seem to be very knowledgeable.

no phone support at all evenn when you are engaged with them via email and ask them to call they refuse which makes context impossible in complex issues.

We had 2 apps cloned from a published app that were submitted and have been rejected 3 times! for the SAME REASONS. They just "think" they fixed it each time. Our error is "location based" and they cant solve even though they were cloned from an app that was approved.

Submitted tickets in all cases, the last case we submitted tickets 18 hours ago with zero response.

Your "account manager" is not an account manager, never available. I cant tell you where they person is that sold us.. Sales is really responsive until the day they take your credit card.

Maria
Maria

I attracted by this management solution strategy.It fulfills my requirements.

Reviewed on 2018/02/03

Pros

It quickly filters the options bt the features, price & quality i need.It selects products to compare side by side.

Cons

The site it can improveis the UI desing & It can offer a online course for teaching the code for the beginners. Without this all are excellent.

Pradeep
Pradeep

It is just an awesome app for building an app

Reviewed on 2017/12/27

It is just an awesome app. I will definitely recommend others to go for this. Hope this will develop more and give more comfort for the users in future.

Pros

Awesome! I have used many platforms but this is the one I am most satisfied with. For beginners like me this is the best platform. I built many apps quick and easy. Mostly the time should be spent in coding. But when I started this one all coding are done by them which is much better than anyone.

Cons

It took time for me to understand the editor at the beginning. Now, I totally cleared all my problems.

Tosin
Tosin

It's nice faster easy to use without any problems

Reviewed on 2017/11/23

Pros

I needed to create an app for my website/blog, so a friend introduced me to BuildFire because I initially had problems finding the right developer for it. Honestly, I'm glad I found BuildFire, it's the best app builder I have come across, so easy to learn, this is the best for every beginner. I will definitely build my next app on it. Good thing is that you don't need any coding background and it has low maintenance. No complaints so far..

Madeeha
Madeeha

It Was The Best App I Ever Used.

Reviewed on 2017/12/25

Widgets And Plugins Options.
User-Friendliness.
Easy And Handy.
Cost-Effective.
Payment Methods.

Widgets And Plugins Options.
User-Friendliness.
Easy And Handy.
Cost-Effective.
Payment Methods.

Pros

The First and foremost thing is App is very simple to use for any user. I made an android app for my university course without any inconvenience and published it in no time. The best thing was using payment method via stripe account by merging it with app and also capable of connecting my vimeo accounts with it so I could link my visuals conveniently. Widgets and plugins was the best options I enjoyed using them for my core uses. As According to my experience I want to suggest beginners like me to use BuildFire, which will be the best app for you.

Cons

The only major problem I faced was getting handy with editor. It takes a bit while in order to learn how to use editor.

Samuel

Satisfaying

Reviewed on 2017/12/30

Being able to create my app on my own. Which means I wouldn't have to hire anyone to do it. Saves cost.

Pros

They are very easy to operate. Even for someone like me with no coding experience, it was straightforward and quick for me to create an app. Their templates are very elegant, and
they offer options for customization. Also, their customer service is eager to
help. Again their price was great at the time of purchase for the service they render.
Would recommend to all.

Cons

It is difficult to customize without coding background. Takes time to get used to the editor. Had to look up some of the process

• Used for 1-5 months

Pretty easy app builder for the basics

Reviewed on 2018/03/31

Pros

I wouldn't call this the most detailed app builder. There are other applications that can do much more. However, this was super easy to build and use. If you want easy, then this is the application that you need to use. Also has a good line of social networking features built in.

Cons

Super, super basic. It is also very new. As such, when you have a problem, your only support option is to go to the company itself. There really isn't much of a community in place yet.

Good for simple and quick apps

Reviewed on 2018/05/12

Pros

You can get an app built really quick with buildfire. The learning curve is small with the easy user interface. Lots of built in pages that can be created with ease.

Cons

For a do it yourself with no previous skills system, you can't beat it. If you need any level of true customization is where it gets harder to use a service like buildfire.

Olivia

I used to have some issues with the older versions but the latest version is awesome!

Reviewed on 2018/01/29

It made my work more efficient.

It made my work more efficient.

Pros

It makes it possible for easy delivery
Low maintenance cost and upkeep. Compared to the older versions, I now spend just a fraction of what it used to cost me.
There is no coding background needed.

Cons

Like I stated earlier, I have next to nothing to complain about with this new version. However, the only area I think the producers may need to work on (although I don't really see it as a problem anyway) will be in the area of providing of customization. It was a bit hard to customize without coding background, but I later figured out how to bypass it without much ado. Overall, I won't really see that as a con

Lorenzo
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great Builder, Too Expensive

Reviewed on 2021/04/09

Phenomenal!! The builder is incredible it was just too expensive.

Phenomenal!! The builder is incredible it was just too expensive.

Pros

I think BuildFire is the best WebApp builder out there. The only problem is the pricing is just way to high.

Cons

I did not like the costs involved. There are many similar quality app builders you can use that are like 50% less in cost.

Bizness Apps

Reasons for Switching to BuildFire

I ended up going with goodbarber
Beth

Platform good, support horrible

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

All of the 5 star ratings you see has to do with the ease of the interface for building the look and content of your app. The low ratings all have to do with the difficulty of getting your questions answered by their support team. They think that if they are super polite and enthusiastic then that qualifies as good support. There is an obvious lack of cohesion with their staff. Most of the employees who answer questions have a very superficial knowledge of the product, and you'll never get to communicate with someone who knows the answers. As far as any obstacle you might face with Apple, then you're on your own. Good luck! If you're not a developer or have extensive programming knowledge, it is a very steep uphill learning curve.

Pros

The user interface is great. I easily figured out how to use their tools and plug-ins.

Cons

The process however to get the app published if you have in-app purchases is a nightmare.

Cindy

Was a reseller for 6 months, really disappointed in the company

Reviewed on 2016/04/08

I was a reseller with Buildfire for about 6 months then finally gave up after losing quite a bit of money over the process. This includes hours & hours of my time, money upfront for the reseller program, trying to get clients, and more. All of it just lead into nothing at the end of the day due to bugs and quality of product and lack of customer support.

When I first started with Buildfire it was amazing. The sales team walked me through everything and it felt great, then it was just down hill from there. It feels like they're more focused on getting customers in the door as fast as possible and not too focused on keep the customers they have.

I would say the biggest issue with this company is their lack of transparency around their product & the length of time it takes to correct issues. The support team is a little slow to respond to issues, especially when you point out a blatant bug within the their system, these emails go unresponded to for weeks.

I think this company does have promise but they need to really invest more in their existing customers, not outsource support, and realize to make their business work they need to make their resellers work with a quality product.

I wanted to make an app, and having a lot of trouble in finding quality software. Until I...

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

Easy delivery is the best thing they have right now. You get exactly what you need.
Low maintenance and upkeep, you don't have to worry about anything else when having this around.
No coding background needed, like mine, you can just pick up your idea and turn it into reality.

Ghazanfar
  • Industry: Automotive

One of the Best App Builder Program For People

Reviewed on 2018/01/27

Pros

This app help me to changes setting and customize without any coding or programming. Its takes less than 10 mint for app building.

Cons

I built an attractive application with in 5 minutes. Really useful app for people which not know much about application development.

Richard

Would recommend staying away

Reviewed on 2016/03/23

This company doesn't have an office, they all work remote, but will tell you different. Their product is really behind a lot of the other app builders and when I signed up with this company I was let down from literally the first week.

First of all their support NEVER answers the phone. It was so hard to get any information out of them after you sign up. They will call you back very quickly when you are signing up but not when you are an actual customer for them.

Second, the product is just so far behind other products in the market I would stray away. I think the only benefit of BuildFire is their pricing is lower and that's for a clear reason. It simply isn't up to par with other platforms.

They also claim native applications but in reality they are just HTML5 mobile websites. They deny this but can see it by the elements seen when loading and the general quality of the product. I'd personally look around a bit more before deciding to go with BuildFire. They promise a ton but don't really deliver.

JoannaMichelle Quero

Great experience and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2017/11/16

It's efficient and cost effective. No coding background needed.

It's efficient and cost effective. No coding background needed.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that I was able to build my app easily within a week This is the best software to use if you have no coding background whatsoever like me. It's easy to understand and gives you everything you need. And if you have questions, they have great customer support.

Cons

I haven't encountered anything that I least like about it. So far it's doing great for me. it's very low maintenance and saved me a lot of time and resources.

Best app builder software. Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

I succeeded in creating a nice app that suits my interest easily and published it in no time.

Pros

what I love most is that the app creation tools are easy to use. There is a lot template to work with and the fact that I can actually customize my templates takes this app to a whole new level. Couple with great customer service, without coding experience this app made me look like a pro.

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult to figure out certain things in the app, I had a delay publishing my app because I didn't follow guidelines

It was really a nice experience using the buildfire platform.

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

It helps to get the things done quickly with your mobile...thanks

It helps to get the things done quickly with your mobile...thanks

Pros

Great Customer Support!! BuildFire is a trustworthy platform for developing mobile apps. The sales team was really helpful and patient with me. They explained me the cost-effectiveness of using BuildFire compared to using agencies. Surprisingly, it was not the usual bunch of sales hoax.

Cons

Operating the editor is somewhat difficult, you have to spend some time to learn how to operate it...

Sandra

No coding background needed and my business idea was eventually brought into reality like

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Pros

Getting the right app builder for my business has been a problem I had to deal with for a long time. But having been recommended by a colleague to buildfire which gave me the exact response I wanted and customer support and more so, I had good selection of templates to my availability.

Cons

I actually found it a bit difficult getting acqujnttt with the editor. But we eventually worked things out though.

Pierre
  • Industry: Automotive

Stay away from this company

Reviewed on 2023/10/31

Pros

We fell for their great sales pitch, now we are waiting for a refund for more than 2 years.

Cons

They keep charging money even after having cancelled the subscription.

Obviously, the sales [sensitive content hidden] was lying to us about terms & conditions, he confirmed via e-mail that we could cancel at any time. However, it turns out, that we are still charged more that thousand dollars. We are now in contact with [sensitive content hidden] who is simply telling us, that they have a zero refund policy. Stay away!

My experience with this app was awesome.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

It is easy to use the app since it does not need one to be perfect in coding.

It is easy to use the app since it does not need one to be perfect in coding.

Pros

Programming is always hectic to me but I have an awesome experience with BuildFire version 3.0 because it has low maintenance and upkeep cost. One also has a option of customizing this app without any background coding. With this app, I enjoy excellent customer support plus other unique features of BuildFire and due to this, developing an app takes me a short time.

Cons

It takes some time to familiarize with the editor. However, this is a perfect app for anyone who wants to develop any app.

john

Build Fire provides great service.

Reviewed on 2017/12/25

Pros

Build Fire provides great service. It makes life easier for me to get my first app up and running by myself without any idea of coding at a very low cost. They have lots of nice template which I choose from, Their customer relationship and support is great. I had to create and build my business app and I received some expensive agency and freelance's quotes to do it. With this platform I could do it easily, with no issues and in less than a week. No coding background is needed and it has a low maintenance. Very good for beginners, too. I highly recommend it for everyone. Takes a little time for me to get used to the editor. Overall it is a good platform.

Ikechukwu
Ikechukwu

The new version 3 is simpler and easier to use with numerous amounts of plugins to choose from.

Reviewed on 2018/01/21

I built the app I wanted.

I built the app I wanted.

Pros

Build fire provides a good variety of templates to choose from and a great customer support with a fraction of the cost of developing.

Cons

It took me a little time to get used to the editor but I was perfect when I learnt how to use it. Also, It is difficult to customize without coding background