Pawfinity Reviews

Pawfinity, The World's Favorite Premium Pet Service Software

Rita

very easy to use

Reviewed on 2017/08/13

Ease of use. Keeps me organized, Full POS system. Very descriptive client profiles. Integrated text

Pros

the integrated text reminders, the recurring series option. the client profiles. the link for clients to visit page and create profiles and request appts.

Cons

No mobile app, having to open multiple tabs, not having the option for clients to confirm appts via text such as (text c to confirm)

Response from Pawfinity

Thank you for your great review Rita! I just wanted to let you know that we do offer appointment confirmations via text! Also, we have optimized the mobile use of the software, making it very easy to use on mobile devices. Feel free to reach out through the support channel for any questions!

Lauren

Very user friendly and clean format so it's easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

Pros

I liked how it was easy to use and customize for my liking. It was also very helpful when I was starting out my business- all the clients said i was so professional.

Cons

It didn't help me very much as far as being mobile with any helpful mapping features for scheduling a route more economical. I also wished it had auto text reminders as many clients don't check email enough. I did find customer service to be helpful as well but it was called Groom Pro and then changed to Pawfinity so I don't know if any management changed as well?

Response from Pawfinity

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for the detailed review, however there are various points that are inaccurate, likely because your most recent account was active for only a month, over a year ago. SMS reminders have been available since 2016, and active mobile mapping was added with V3.6 (12/17). There was no change in management during the name change, which was a strategic re-branding to better reflect our quickly expanding product. We are currently developing some incredible innovations which will take both mobile and salon businesses to the next level.

Wish you all the best!

Francisco

Bullied by Customer Service.

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Pros

Good looking interface and sophisticated software with plenty other options, however... please read on...

Cons

Terrible performance. When updating pets to customers it would take an eternity to input data on an iPad Pro. Our customer and pet database could not be exported (specially together) ...to migrate to a different vendor, when I reached out to customer service for help they told me that was not an offered option, to which I complained, and their CS representative challenged me to find in their service agreement where it said that our business customers and pets database was to be made available (basically to make it imposible go to a different vendor). Wait of our time and money.

Response from Pawfinity

While we appreciate the time spent to leave us this praise, the information contained within seems to have been altered slightly.

I have looked into your claim Francisco and found some discrepancies in your report. We do not have any communications between yourself and our support staff. We currently have only one support conversation which was between Kilyn Horton and our team. None of the content contained within could be considered "bullying", as the replies simply the explain where to download a client list. The second reply reiterated how to download your client list, as well as how to cancel your account, ending with a question on why Kylin was so quick to threaten our company with such little content in communication.

In reference to your performance claim, in an real-world test, the Add Pet process completes in 128 milliseconds (about 1/10 sec) and the form itself takes 30 seconds to fill out.

We have had a data export available in the system since July 2017

Tracy

Great for Mobile Groomers like myself

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Pros

I like that they listen to their customers and give us what we want and need all the while keeping up with the latest technology and security.

Cons

That it's not free. lol Nothing worth having is though right? ;)

I really have no complaints. It is fast, reliable and easy to use.

Response from Pawfinity

Hi Tracy,
Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to have provided a fast and reliable software for your mobile grooming business these past 2 years!

Katie
  • Industry: Veterinary

Long time user wont ever leave

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Brilliant software. Always updating it and top customer care.

Brilliant software. Always updating it and top customer care.

Pros

Ease of use and customer care is second to none.

Cons

Paying for texts but they are worth it.

Laura
  • Industry: Veterinary

Perfect for boarding and daycare

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Pawfinity has helped us run my boarding and daycare facility with ease. I can't believe how much time and headache it's saved me, all for such a great price

Pros

There are so many things I love about Pawfinity. From the ease of use to the awesome customer service to the great features, Pawfinity is perfect for boarding facilities of all sizes.

I run a large facilittle with two locations and I am able to easily manage both locations with Pawfinity. Since it''s web based I can keep track of everything that is happening at each location without even being there.

Honestly the best part about pawfinity is the customer service. Anytime you have a question or need help their team will answer your questions thourghly the first time through.

Cons

We love everything about pawfinity. My only con is that I wasted my time using other software options before them!

Jennifer
  • Industry: Veterinary

This program is now vital to running my business

Reviewed on 2017/08/13

I love the text reminders , that saves me so much time.
I also love the colander and it's ease of...

I love the text reminders , that saves me so much time.
I also love the colander and it's ease of use.

Pros

Automatic reminders
Ease of the calendar
Ability to color code thing on calendar
Reports that it will run
Customer service is extremely quick
Ability to balance cash register with the daily figures

Cons

Charges a fee for every text message sent so it get a little pricey for my small salon.
Customer service is lightening fast but the only contact I've been able to find with them is email, sometimes I would like a phone number to be able to talk to someone.

Response from Pawfinity

Thank you for the great review Jennifer! I am happy to hear that Pawfinity has become an important part of your business! While there are charges for SMS usage, please remember that email notifications are always free! We offer support through the support center, however, if you ever needed a phone call we'd always be happy to schedule one with you!

Debbie
  • Industry: Veterinary

I use Pawfinity for my mobile grooming business.

East of scheduling clients and events

East of scheduling clients and events

Pros

I love that each employee and event can have their own calendar. I also love that clients fill out their own profile.

Cons

Because we are mobile and use the program mostly on IPads/phones during the day, I wish it was more user friendly with the way the screens overlap.

Response from Pawfinity

Thank you for the great review Debbie! We have greatly optimized our mobile usage! Feel free to reach out through the support channel for any tips or questions!

Heather

Easy to use software for a new businesd

Reviewed on 2017/08/13

Pros

Ease of use and quick set up. Customer service quickly responds. The new version has all the tools to run our boarding kennel.

Cons

Nothing We have had no trouble implementing and using the software. Would be nice if there was a customer service phone number for quick questions

Response from Pawfinity

Thank you for the great review Heather! I am glad to hear that Pawfinity has everything needed to run your boarding facility!

Amanda

GREAT FOR A BUSINESS

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

Pawfinity has changed my business as I am able to have all my information and client information and pictures easily and accessible
Scheduling is important and is great that it has a cellphone format!

Pros

Easy and quick

Cons

Software unoadates

bettie

worst customer service ever

Reviewed on 2021/02/21

hate with a passion

hate with a passion

Pros

nothing worst system ever terrible customer service

Cons

Lots of bugs in the system that they like to blame on user error then be like opps that was our bad

Michael

Small boutique with 4 groomers.

Reviewed on 2015/04/17

We have been using Groom Pro since December of 2014. The 60 day free trial makes it easy to check out the software and use it in a "live"situation. We had approximately 600 plus customers with all of their information on cards. Now we don't have a problem with a misfiled card or cant read the information on the card. With access to each client by using their name, their dogs name, phone number or email address we can pull them up instantly.

We have only had a few questions because of this "user friendly" program and these questions were answered very promptly via email by their Customer Support Department.

Our groomers were very skeptical of this software at first but after using it a few times they all fell in love with it. We placed Chromebooks in each grooming room and because it is web based they can see important information on their cell phones too.

I would suggest that any one looking into a grooming program check out Groom Pro, you will be glad you did.

Susan

Love Love Love this program!!!

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

Pros

Text appointment reminders and text when ready! My clients love it! POS is easy to use. Simple to move appointments.

Cons

Need to be able to modify the texts that are sent out. Drag and drop appointment movement. Automatically check out as the person the dog is booked under.

Response from Pawfinity

Hi Susan, thank you for the great review! I am glad to hear that your clients are loving the SMS features. We have made moving appointments very quick and easy, so if you have any questions feel free to reach out through the support center!

Christine

Very happy!

Reviewed on 2015/11/13

I'm new to grooming software but this appealed to me because it's web-based and has a lot of features. And at such an affordable price! The clincher was the long trial period. I figured it would give me time to really use it and decide if it was right for me. I was concerned that it was designed to be used for more than what I needed and that it would likely be unnecessarily complicated for my purposes. So not true! It's super easy and convenient to access even on my smart phone. When I needed more in depth understanding in the beginning I found online tech support was right there, swift with responses and both willing and capable of handling my silly questions...long past business hours. What else can I say? I'm a fan and a happy user for years to come I'm sure.

Zoen

Much better than software you install on a computer!

Reviewed on 2015/08/03

I bought a shop that was using Kennel Connections, which is a software for grooming shops and kennels that you have to install on your computer. The problem with that is, if your computer dies, how can you get to your valuable customer information? This solves that issue. Even if my internet goes out, I can pull it up on my phone and it's just as easy to use. The customer service is really great, so far. The pros outweigh the cons, of which there are few: cons would include: it's a little lengthy to switch a dog to a different groomer's schedule, the phone number fields are not customizable, and there is no space yet for inventory. But I believe this service will grow, and I don't know what I would do without it!

Megan

Veteran groomer, starting mobile for the first time. This helped me stay organize.

Reviewed on 2015/08/02

I really like the ease of use of this software. I was so used to one program for 10 years, and I am not very computer literate. This was a lot of help for me. I was able to figure things out very quickly. I like the map and how it connects with my google maps app.

I would like to see a customizable breed list where I can type in my own breeds. I would also like to see and be able to manage a vet database. It would be cool to see the map be able to route the day's appointments.

Overall, it's a great product and I know with a little time they will make great improvements. There is nothing wrong with it at all, only things they could add to make it better

Jen

Such a time saver!!

Reviewed on 2015/04/18

I love GroomPro. It saves me so much time because it sends out the email reminders automatically and I can add notes on the grooms as I am doing them. Also - customers like the login page and that they can upload pictures of their pets.

Cons - Some customers have trouble getting their accounts set up. It seems to be operator error though because the majority of them do just fine. The only other thing I can think of is that sometimes I hit the wrong button and don't save my notes....but that is operator error on my end! :)

The Customer Service is OUTSTANDING!

mandana

Great and easy software t work .

Reviewed on 2017/01/04

We signed for this program almost 4 months ago but we start working with this software since beginning of December. I think it would be a very good help if we can have the option of printing clientele addresses on labels.

Response from Pawfinity

Hi Mandana! Thank you for the positive feedback. You're in luck! You can export your client list from the main client page and open the file with a label creator like those available from Avery. Once the client info is in the program, simply add the special paper to your printer and voila! Thanks again!

Carlos

Love to stay coneceted all the time with accurate information about my business.

Reviewed on 2015/11/06

Love Groom Pro. I love the fact that at any time I can set up an appointment from my phone, iPad or computer. Many of our customers request appointments to us via Facebook at off schedule hours and I can set it up immediately from my phone no matter my location. Also love the way I can monitor the finance of my shop and how easy it is to create a CSV list for email campaigns.
The only con is that I can't customize the automated emails it sends to my customers!

Anna

Stress-Less Client Scheduling

Reviewed on 2015/08/01

I love Groom-Pro. It makes scheduling so easy. I like the ease of client record keeping with this program. Love that it works across all my devices, so if I have an issue with one, I can use it on another.

Customer service when I was first starting out was over the top awesome. I would, and have, recommended it to my fellow groomers

My only wish is mapping for scheduling routes and appointments based on my route, since I'm mobile.

Jason

Easy for groomers and reception to use!

Reviewed on 2015/04/29

This web based software allows multiple users to be logged in so you the groomer and any admin staff know what is going on all the time. Very easy to use. Their customers support is stellar, typically I have an answer to any questions right away. The developer is constantly updating with new features. I tried 5 or 6 demo versions of software, spent dozens of hours testing them in our shop and this one was the one I chose.

Annetta

Easy to use and works well.

Reviewed on 2015/04/30

I just started recently to schedule appointments for a grooming service. I found most of the program to be very self explanatory with any computer experience. When I did need to look something up, there are lots of videos available to show me what to do. If I can't find it quick enough there, then I have found the customer service response to be excellent! Very user friendly program!

Patricia

Love it!

Reviewed on 2015/11/06

We have a small but busy grooming shop. We were using another internet based grooming program, but updates made that program unstable. We switched to GroomPro and haven't looked back. We did have some issues while learning to use the program, but customer service was very responsive to our needs. Program is fast and stable.

Nancy

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2015/04/23

We have done the books by hand for 13 years, and this has changed everything! It is easy to take the business anywhere and have all your information available. The people who run the site are always taking suggestions and upgrading the system with new, needed options. Great Customer service, quick to respond to all needs!

Nichole

love groom pro

Reviewed on 2015/04/17

We (rubydoos mobile grooming) love groom pro. They make it so easy to keep track of our appointments and clients while we our on the road. Our clients can set thier own appointments if they would like. Not to mention come tax time all we have to is hit the print button and it prints our invoices