4,2
4,3
Pardeep K.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Overall axosoft is professionally designed

Pros

Axosoft is self explanatory
Easy to create projects back logs

Cons

Won't allow to perform multi level nesting

David Y.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Longtime Axosoft User, love the product. Best one we've bought in years!

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

I like that we can email tickets into the system. I like that I can add custom fields with custom rules to force my people to use forms a specific way. I like that we can create project folders to track what we're working on. I like the new PM functionality. I like the Workflow Steps. I like the Portal plug-in for having customers submit and view tickets. In fact I like everything. Time tracking is very powerful for employee tracking and for R&D write offs.

This is the best bang for the buck our company has got since acquiring the product in 2007.

I dislike the lost dashboard functionality from converting to the Web. The reporting isn't nearly as powerful now in my opinion. Simple dashboards are great, but we used to have lots of additional widget types that I used.

Releases/Projects. My users habitually put things in the wrong place. It requires me to go back and move things around all the time.

The Portal works but it's not a nice fancy looking interface for our customers to interface with.

We don't use the other integrations.

This is a great tool for a QA manager who knows what they want. I have this configured so that my weekly management reports are saved views. I literally can using the Snipping Tool and cut out a screenshot for all my report needs.

Pros

I love the flexibility and the simplicity. This tool was designed as a defect tracking tool and it does that very well. The added functionality over the years have been solid additions to a nicely developed base.

Cons

The reporting tools are a bit on the weak side. It's not just that the precanned reports aren't that good, it's that building new ones requires a separate software utility. Also, a lot of my end users have issues with the combination of filtering on the left and the different record types. I've been thinking about updating our design and putting all record types on one tab with a custom "Type" flag to eliminate the needs to go back and forth, but they came out with an All Items tab, so hopefully that'll help.

Mauricio M.
Industry: Industrial Automation

Easy to use tool that will support Agile develomnet

Reviewed on 2020/11/03

We use mainly axosoft for managing our software development agile process and we have it integrated with our time tracking/billing system

Pros

Easy of use, tracking of time, easy for creation of tasks, bugs and features.
It has an API that can be integrated with other managements systems

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to find items with the search button. And newly created items can disappear easily because of filters

David G.
Industry: Higher Education

Great for Agile Development

Reviewed on 2016/10/07

We are an Agile shop and rely heavily on Axosoft (formerly OnTime) for our Sprint planning and execution. It's a great product! It makes it easy to do Sprint planning and to track process. All of our project managers use Axosoft except one, and there is a huge difference in the stand-ups where Axosoft is up on the screen versus the one project manager that uses spreadsheets. There has been some great progress made in the UI, although it still has a way to go to be fully polished (improved filter management, being on the cloud rather than installed on one of our on-premise servers).

Pros

Very Agile-centric

Cons

The UI needs improving (filter management, reports, views). Is installed on on-premise server instead of the cloud.

Justin K.
Industry: Computer Software

This software has many pros and few cons. The learning curve is a little high but great once learned

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

The ability to track projects and track another users progress on their projects are very beneficial. Tracking different cards and being able to categorize them and prepare for releases saves a lot of time for the managers of the project. Understanding where other users are at in their section of a project lets other users know where they are in their own project and if they need to gather more resources for their part.

Pros

There are a lot of feature that are included in Axosoft. The ability to track projects and sprints are great. The ability to find card is also very easy and simple. The categorization is very streamlined once it has been learned by the team.

Cons

The page auto refreshes after entering information into certain fields and resets the cursor to the previous field which can cause some problems. There is a steep learning curve to learning everything about this software.

Complete Development Tracking

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Axosoft has improved our bug tracking and support incident tracking by making everything easily accessible and visible.

Pros

Easy to configure and easy to use. Many customizations, security options. It's especially nice that you can copy a Support Incident to a Work Ticket. The right-click menu makes everything easily accessible!

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that I would like to see time tracking (Estimate and Work Logs) for each Work Type and then the total. We can currently only track one value, so we track our bottleneck, development. QA and Documentation have to enter work logs with 0 hours or it skews our estimate v. actual analysis.

Industry: Computer Software

Axosoft as Support Ticket Management tool? yes.

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

Our experience with Axosoft has been very good. Our business had the tool as a Project Management tool, and, as we grew, we were in need of a tool to track our customer support tickets. This did the trick.

Pros

I have found the reporting from Axosoft to be very strong. The ability to export so much data to then manipulate in Excel or similar was fantastic.

Cons

There are a few areas of the tool that we found to be difficult to follow due to the UI. This has not been a deal breaker, but simply required for training for new employees.

Industry: Biotechnology
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

We started with Axosoft when it was called OnTime. It worked great for us as a smaller organization for planning, tracking, and releasing software. Functionality and pricing is very competitive. The UI is intuitive and offers lots of glaceable and reportable information.

Pros

Great for SCRUM and defect tracking.
Easy to plan iteration.
Intuitive UI.

Cons

While documentation was pretty good, there isn't as much of a user community compared to other solutions.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Could be a bit streamlined but otherwise ok

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

Estimates and time budgets are in easy view. I also like that it gives you options to change views between KANBAN and list view, and also how easy you can plan and organize sprints. It's also nice being able to integrate with slack to keep everything in one place and somewhat seamless.

Cons

The personal user interface is a bit cluttered and could be streamlined. It's not as intuitive as it could be, especially when trying to keep track of your own dashboard and workspace. The "work Items" section could also be a little cleaner and have some of the subsections consolidated.

Cormac S.

End user. I both submit requests for work to be done and am assigned work through Axosoft.

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

Not much. I guess it is responsive when you click around it. There is no lag or slowness when trying to navigate through the crowded screens.

Cons

The interface is crowded and it can be difficult knowing right where to click immediately. Everything's divided up into boxes that move different places. It seems like the box I need next is always squished over to the side somewhere instead of easily accessible. Also, the search function is not intuitive at all. The methods for filtering results are difficult to navigate and often inadequate for what I need to display.

Kyle J.
Industry: Education Management

Axosoft aka OnTime

Reviewed on 2017/11/15

We are solving company wide project management. We use it to visualize where time is spent for each employee and to determine how long it takes for project to be complete. This gives us insight to plan better in the future by improving our estimates on how long things take.

Pros

We use Axosoft for managing team projects utilizing many features of the product such as creating customizable categories for work that we can further break down into what we call sprints (work week). Axosoft does a great job at helping understand where time is most being spent by having employees log time on each task/defect/feature which generates burn down charts to see if you are hitting your target release time.

Cons

Occasionally the css seems to fail to load and the screen just one big mess and you have to restart the server to fix the issue. There are some bugs with trying to delete cards where it wont let you so we just give them a status as declined. Also, it is missing some workflow logic for testing, we have to put all our testing logic in a text editor box and it would be great if these could be be sub-tasks that can be checked off when completed.

Assaf Y.

It is a complete tool

Reviewed on 2018/08/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I think that we have not yet taken full advantage of this tool, as long as we continue to use it with certainty we will discover more benefits

Pros

It is an excellent software for collaborative work and monitoring in the development and execution of projects under the SCRUM methodology.
It offers several options for configuring the panel in such a way as to adapt it to the convenience of the team within the framework of the methodology.
It shares information and files, it also tracks the speed of development.

Cons

Until now I see little weakness in the tool, maybe what I would recommend is that it offers the possibility of incorporating more sublevels in tasks or stories.

Sandra B.

Axosoft Agile Project Management Software - A Multifaceted product

Reviewed on 2016/08/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Product allows for a team to easily stay on task and update progress throughout the team. It not only allows for the project tracking but also defect/bug tracking. There is also the ability to make defects/tasks visible to the client and to allow the client to raise defects within the customer portal as well, making the product a central tool. The vendor is readily accessible and will run sessions and demos.

Cons

The ability to track interdependencies was more manual and something the project manager or scrum manager needs to be aware and manage.

Jose V.

One of he best tools for Agile Project Management

Reviewed on 2018/04/20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Its a very good software for Agile projects managenment, it have some tutorials for begginers and if you aret familiar whit agile terms, roles and artifacts the help tool realy help you to understand the software and the agile Project management.
Its very good job!

Pros

At our learning Company we use Axosoft to manage our instructional design process. It was very easy to implement and adapt to our workflow, and so easy when we want to personalyze the units, dashboards, add new data, etc. It helps us yet to trac our velocity, aceleration, and keep on top of the instructional design processes.

Cons

We really dont encounter a significative cons, only a few issue was when we change a start date for a history, or to a task once it was began, the dashboard shows it like if we change the effort, but only was a chance on start date

Rok L.
Industry: Computer Software

A good scrum tool for development teams

Reviewed on 2018/04/19

Pros

Powerful features, integration with Gitlab, fairly customizable, lost of filtering and viewing options available.

Cons

Rigid in some areas, some calculations are not clear how they are done, no version management possible outside of sprints.

Jack N.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Excellent

Reviewed on 2017/07/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Good product it is. Easy to use it. We can achieve our goal in this software. We can complete our project very easy

Cons

Sometimes it is not working. you should have improve your software. We need some update on this software

Felix F.

Intuitive

Reviewed on 2018/04/10
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Easy and simple handling of all its innovative functions, it enhances the use of the Scrum framework and is so intuitive that it is very difficult to get lost.

Cons

we must be very clear about the distribution of the project, the tasks in backlog, the release and the versions .. should have a more simplistic distribution

Marc-antoine D.
Industry: Philanthropy

AGILE CRM

Reviewed on 2016/10/04
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are so far very happy with Agile CRM, which we have been using for the past month in replacement of our old Access database. It is much more intuitive and permits an almost full integration with our website and accounting software.

Pros

Easy setup
Great clientele service
Very intuitive interface
Full integration

Cons

It was a little bit tedious to do the exportation of all our data from Microsoft Access in CSV format, as a lot of the information had to be re-copied manually into Agile. We realize that this is in part due to the poor data management inside of Access.

Damaris C.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

tool to share happiness? start here

Reviewed on 2018/04/25
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It is the tool that gives more meaning to the Scrum Framework, it is very easy to use, it has all the functions for the ceremonies and the burndown chat is wonderful.

Cons

The Organizational structure (Project organizational levels) of the projects in the tool does not allow editing in terms of eliminating levels, it allows only to edit the name / version .. it is quite rigid

Leigh L.
Industry: Facilities Services

Reasonably easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

A method of cataloging any issues experienced using a new type of software

Pros

A "windows based" type software which looks reassuringly professional and is fairly straightforward to use, even for the uninitiated novice

Cons

It is not easy to filter the columns necessarily needed for specific business areas / business interests so that certain types of information can be located and tracked

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Retail

Great Ticketing System!

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

Pros

What I liked most about this software is the amount of features that it has. The email implementation is very easy and creating groups and users is a breeze.

Cons

Is a little "cluttery " from the get-go. It offers the option to simplify and customize the experience so is not a big deal. It might take a little to get use to.

Mayling B.

Reviewed on 2018/05/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

So far, Axosoft is the best software I have found for managing Agile Projects. It really offers you all the features you could need for this type of project.

Cons

It really takes a long time to figure out how to use it, and a lot of getting used to the features that Axosoft offers.

Matthew W.

Bugs, Lag and incomplete feautres

Reviewed on 2019/04/28

Pros

It allowed me to separate my ticket bucket how I liked.

Cons

It would often crash, the bugs would sometimes render it inoperable. Sometimes it gets stuck loading. Its layout is very dated and unresponsive

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Ryan G.
Industry: Telecommunications

Very helpful and set the standard for our workflow.

Reviewed on 2017/09/12
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Glad I reviewed this product because I learned a lot.

Pros

Very easy to learn and it'd be easy to quickly train my team. The tools are simple but very helpful.

Cons

It's pricey but I think worth the value. Our team found a few latency issues with speed but that didn't seem to be a major deterrent.

Jeremy G.

AxoSoft Works

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/04/12

Axosoft is a good software piece for project management but I believe improvements are in order. It's not so user friendly, even with the newer updates. Searching is difficult if you need to narrow down the search to a field or multiple fields. Setup is somewhat tedious as well. Otherwise, for a small company, it could be a good resource to use for PM or Dev management.

Pros

Robust for our various and unique needs.

Cons

Setup is cumbersome. Searching globally is a bit tedious to make sure you are in the correct tab, otherwise your search is returned invalid.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10