monday CRM Reviews

monday CRM

Write a Review!
Close deals. Automate the rest.

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
4.6/5

Cristian
Cristian

Good product, but didn't have the time to fully use it. Very robust.

Reviewed on 2023/04/20

Pros

Great software overall, with an intuitive UI and a great level of customization. The automated emails seemed to be a very useful feature, but I didn't get to use them fully. Customer support is really good. Unfortunately, I had to change to HubSpot because my team was used to this one and was complaining about making them change it. Had to listen to them this time.

Cons

Nothing to dislike really. I want to give it a second chance, for another project that will come up in the next 2 months, with a new team.

Zoho CRM, ClickUp and HubSpot CRM

HubSpot CRM
Stephanie
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

User friendly, great for task management and viewing large quantities of data

Reviewed on 2022/04/27

Pros

We'd been using Monday.com for mostly task management and as a tool to easily collaborate through and decided to add in the CRM because of how user friendly the platform is. I use the CRM quite heavily every day. It's great because you can customize the columns, easily search, and view a large group of data in one place.

Cons

The most difficult piece of this software was the Gmail integration. It's essential to our business that email conversations with guests be tracked so that anyone on the team can view the discussions. The team works remotely and in lots of different time zones, so it's helpful to be able to see these threads logged with the Gmail integration. However, we had months of inconsistencies and threads not logging. After spending nearly 7 months working with the customer service team and getting no where, we gave up. Unfortunately we can't count on this essential piece and unless they sort out the problems, it may be cause to look for other CRM software in the future as our business continues to grow. Another problem is the software will often freeze or not load. The only solution we've found is to wait till later to try again or sometimes opening a new browser will help. This has caused few major problems but a lot of headaches! The integration with MailChimp is currently pretty pointless for our needs. I wish they gave you other options for what you can do with that integration or let you customize the scenarios.

Edward
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Edward Martin - Taylor Mammon

Reviewed on 2022/04/19

tedious but effective at reminding me to contact clients, more context to my calls would be ideal.

Pros

Collaboration is incredible, and transparency for timelines is great. being able to open multiple boards would be great.

Cons

the application can be slow sometimes, having multiple boards open at the same time would be key

Response from monday.com

Hi there. Thanks so much for taking time to leave a review and for providing us with your feedback.

Neil

Gave me great visual insight into running my company!

Reviewed on 2022/04/25

It gave us a central location for sales/marketing and operations data and the tools to visualize results.

Pros

The ability to segment data and great visualization of that segmented data. Loved the ability to create custom dashboards.

Cons

I would love the ability to view the dashboards on our digital signage displays using a URL.

Trello

Reasons for Choosing monday CRM

Monday had a broader offering and was more customizable.

Trello and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to monday CRM

The ability to further customize the app without having to add a tremendous amount of "power ups".
Kim
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Excellent for our Small Business that's growing quickly!

Reviewed on 2022/04/19

Pros

Our office needed a virtual management software for processes that we're even created yet. The ease of transformations in Monday make changing processes and items simple - often times, just click and drag! It makes creating and then re-working things straight forward.

Cons

The only complaints I have are that the automations aren't always reliable and when they don't work you don't really know it.

Microsoft Teams and ClickUp

Reasons for Choosing monday CRM

The pricing difference, ease of use and large array of services.

HubSpot CRM
Silena

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 2022/06/01

Pros

This is a wonderful platform. It has done so much in terms of integrating our Sales and CSM teams' work in one place, and streamlining our processes and access to information.

I would highly recommend this product.

Cons

It's not the most intuitive product to actually set up, though that can be expected of a product with so much to offer as far as integration, features, and functionality. I'm sure Monday's team will continue to improve their user experience over time.

Hunter
  • Industry: Entertainment

An essential core for your brand

Reviewed on 2022/04/27

It's been fantastic overall. I actually use it for accounting as well and tracking income/expenses and that's been fantastic. I made myself a deal pipeline as well which has really kept things on track and organized. I've really loved this software and am likely to recommend it to friends.

Pros

What I like most is the UI. It's extremely intuitive, gorgeous looking, and promotes a feeling of productivity and ultimate entrepreneurship. Its automation software is also brilliant saving loads of time on many fronts.

Cons

The pricing is a little high. I currently pay about $100 for 2 people and would love to see that come down to somewhere in the $30-$50 per month range. Also, the mobile app is a bit redundant in my opinion. I've never found myself going to the app for anything other than to find something on the run.

Nick

Monday, the best tool you don't know about.

Reviewed on 2022/04/19

The power of this tools has allowed us to scale by keeping our growing team all moving in the same direction. We have taken Traction's Level 10 and build a version of their meeting format for our company. We then built a Now -3, Next-5, Later board for our project clients.

Pros

The automation and how we can take items from other boards and fit them all onto one board. Then when you or the client updates information it syncs across the boards. We use this for our Level 10 meetings and NNL to keep the team all moving in the same direction.

Cons

Cannot single out a row, we can only single out a column. Cannot do a lookup function i.e. go find this word and pull the data from this row.

Misti

Love Monday.com

Reviewed on 2022/04/19

We needed a central place for all of our leads to be. This has made follow up with leads, potential clients, and even keeping track of our onboarding process so easy,

Pros

I love the easy of the integrations and automations

Cons

More in-depth training videos would be great. Other than that I haven't found anything I do not like

Rob

Fantastic Platform For Transforming Your CRM

Reviewed on 2022/04/25

This platform is allowing collaboration across the different internal disciplines and ensuring people are using the system. With the quick response from Monday.com support we are able to get issues resolved very quickly

Pros

Since moving to Monday.com it has taken little effort to turn my team into experts in the platform. We are finding new ways everyday to improve the system through the collaboration across the entire team.

Cons

There is a few minutes delay between actioning something and it being picked up through an automation or elsewhere in the system.

Basecamp

Reasons for Choosing monday CRM

The old system was clunky, expensive and the support was terrible.

Accelo

Reasons for Switching to monday CRM

I have experience with Monday.com and I know how powerful and intuitive it is to use.
Melany

Glad we found Monday.com!

Reviewed on 2022/04/25

Pros

Monday.com has helped us in so many ways. From tracking our to-do lists to previewing our sales. This is helping us to achieve our goals and to see our potential. Monday.com has helped us to create a salesflow where we can register every step of it and keep our team accountable. What we love the most about Monday is the automations and how easy it is to create them. Monday.com helps us to "Work smarter, not harder"

Cons

It is a software that is still expanding and growing so even though it does have as many integrations as we want we know that it will get there.

Asana

Monday has more tools

Trello

Reasons for Switching to monday CRM

Monday.com is easier to use and has more tools.
Kaylee

Love how customizable Monday is!

Reviewed on 2022/04/19

It has been so helpful, especially as we are building our team. When it was just two of us, it worked well but now that there are three of us, it's crucial that we have it!

Pros

It's easy to use and it actually works for us! There are so many products that have maybe one or two features we need but it wasn't until Monday that we could get everything we need in one place.

Cons

Honestly, it's just that it can get a little overwhelming because there are SO many things you can do. I want to spend so much more time customizing and optimizing it but I feel like that venture will never end.

Roderic

Monday gives a full picture of our pipeline1

Reviewed on 2022/04/27

Love the interface and the user-friendly board. We can basically create any type of board we need to fit our vision of expansion inside our company.

Pros

The easy setup and creation of different boards for our pipeline and future lead management. Easy to use and to track. Very user friendly even for our team that is not so user friendly with this type of software

Cons

Terms are sometimes difficult to understand, like sort... not sure what it does until we play around with it and realize that we can alphabetically sort our lead board... email integration is difficult with chrome.
That is why we don't use it yet.

HubSpot Marketing Hub and Pipeline CRM

Reasons for Switching to monday CRM

Easy to use and fits exactly our needs and the pricing is fair.
Gloria
  • Industry: Market Research

Easy of Use

Reviewed on 2022/04/26

Helps Client Service check which clients have been approached and the progress on that specific client, so that 2 people do not approach the same client with the same project.

Pros

The easy of use and navigation : I love how 2 people can be working on the same project and also track at the same time, The movement bar helps check the progress of certain projects.

Cons

It has the ability to freeze while trying to archive some items

Venita

You cannot go wrong with this product!

Reviewed on 2023/04/10

I would highly recommend this product to start-ups or small company building their client base. The dashboards are completely customizable. You can create teams to manage clients and work within the system to communicate as well as assign tasks/follow-ups. The email feature is also a HUGE time saver and you can set reminders for yourself to ensure you stay on track. The reporting is also very easy to set up and share with your teams or clients. I have used other CRM'sin the past and this one is by FAR the easiest to set up and manage as a small business.

Pros

Getting started with Monday is easy and if you ever get stuck, you can rely on the Monday support staff to help you set up your dashboard to meet your company's needs best. I have used Monday for over 3 years and keep finding new gems to help me manage my small business. Having the ability to connect my clients directly to their reports and setting up automated emails to manage customer relations is HUGE and a big time saver!

Cons

I had to think about this and honestly cannot think of anything this product is missing. At one point I was having a problem retrieving some client tasks I accidentally deleted but once I contacted customer support they helped me find where I needed to go to reinstate the files. When deleting you are asked if you are SURE you want to delete and another allows you to undo it while it is deleting. Luckily, there is another option to locate deleted records IF you miss both of these options. LOL! Support had to help me find it but it was there!

Jarrod

Must have for tracking Sales Pipeline and Maintenance Plans

Reviewed on 2022/04/27

When my business started experiencing exponential growth, I felt a bit panicked and vulnerable because I was suddenly inundated with qualified leads that needed proposals turned around quickly. I had heard about Monday.com from some folks who operate businesses similar to mine, (I own and operate a web services firm. We provide website design, development, hosting architecture and maintenance.) When I started reviewing Monday.com the main thing that attracted me was the ease and speed of deployment. After watching a few videos and following the documentation, I was quickly able to create a Sales CRM Pipeline, a Client Requests Board for monitoring the progress of client requests, a Maintenance & Updates workflow board to monitor ongoing website maintenance, as well as project management workflow boards that can be dedicated to each individual website design and development project that is underway.

Pros

I really like how I can segregate leads within my sales pipeline by lead source. It is important to me to be able to know which lead and referral sources are helping grow my business and which are not. As well, we provide maintenance service and we are able to use a workflow board that helps us keep track of which clients have or have not received maintenance each week or month, depending on the SLA.

Cons

The only thing that I would change would be to have a dedicated integration with Gravity Forms so that I can easily map form fields from my website forms to my sales pipeline. The is a Zapier connection, but it doesn't allow for field mapping, only pushing in complete information for a submission.

Colleen

Excellent Project Management Tool!

Reviewed on 2016/11/15

We desperately needed an easy to use, easy to update project management tool in our App Development company. The Sales Dept. would get calls from clients asking, "how's our app coming," and they had to e-mail the Tech Dept, wait for a response and then call the Customer back. Now, the Sales Dept. can see exactly what stage of Development the client's app or website is in and tell the customer right then and there. No wasted time e-mailing or returning phone calls.
Also, the Tech Dept. can see what the Sales Dept. has in the pipeline so they can predict what's coming in.

It has also helped us streamline processes for each Dept. The whole entire sales process can be mapped out with every step start to finish, with the final step being customer survey sent. You never forget to do any step any more! You can also customize your responses for each step along the way such as "Done" or "In Progress" or "Waiting For Client", etc.

The customer service with monday.com is excellent. That's a big deal to me. I don't want to hunt and peck around the internet trying to find chat groups or how to contact support. When you ask a question you get a response within a short period of time.

The software is pretty intuitive but there are support tools to learn tips and tricks.

Pros

Easy to use, very intuitive. Customizable to your projects and company. You can easily monitor step by step processes in however many Departments you have in your company. I like that its now an app that can live in my button dock. One click and its open.

I like that you can discuss clients back and forth between team members.

Cons

Right now I can't think of anything. Perhaps there are glitches or design features that more advanced users might appreciate but for our needs it works exactly as we need it to.

Katie

A tool that has made my working life easier

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Pros

Monday has been a real help exactly when our team needed it. As our workload has increased meaning working collaboratively across projects has been required Monday has been an amazing tool for keeping on top of tasks, and means I am able to see when other members of the team have completed items or receive up to the minute status updates without needing to constantly check with them. This saves time, has improved communication and given an improved sense of autonomy to team members.
The flexibility of the boards means it has uses across our interior design and project management business, from tracking order admin on each project to keeping track of new leads and planning marketing. I have found the customer support to be excellent and there are useful videos available to help get to grips with using it. Even less technologically advanced older team members have loved using it, setting up the status updates with quick click labels has made this so accessible and quick to update. The iphone app also means you can use on the go, for instance a nagging feeling that something has not been ordered or actioned in the middle of the night can be put to rest within seconds - without having to wait until 9am to check in with team members.

Cons

Needs someone to be technologically aware/ a bit of effort to set up the boards, however it is so easy to use once put the time in it is definitely worth the initial effort.

I would say the main challenge in our business has been getting the whole team on board to
a change in doing things, however even the most resistant team members have quickly got on board as soon as they have given it a chance.

Todd
  • Industry: Legal Services

Time to set up, but then very easy to use effectively.

Reviewed on 2022/04/27

Pros

Customization. Automations. Ease of use once we finished setting it up. Ongoing support and new features.

Cons

Can be a steep learning curve during set up.

Copper

Reasons for Choosing monday CRM

Customization options and client tracking.

Copper

Reasons for Switching to monday CRM

Customization and ease of use.
Valor
Valor

Great Tools But It's Not The Easiest to Adapt to.

Reviewed on 2022/01/07

Very colorful and my first PM & light CRM (Sales.force being first CRM). Got really excited as it's got more beautiful ui/ux than sales force BUT it is a very steep learning curve to deploy to users & clients. Took me a while to research and I still can't fully harness Monday for my own use. (I have a tech support background and can barely figure it out. So good luck.) You really need a dedicated Project manager & tech person to train your staff and build out your boards. I've moved on to another PM SaaS that's way easier to use (immediately deployable to myself and all my clients who are technically challenged) does all the light CRM/Content Creation/Event management/Project Management/Workflow/Goals/Todo list.

Pros

It's one of the more robust project management tool, I've worked with so far. Monday's Paid Plan really has everything you need, and MORE than you'll ever need if you run a small company or a personal project. Very color and very fun.

Cons

The freemium plan is very bare and quickly becomes "working to manage work" rather than making worth and collaboration easier. The pricing model for small business can quickly become burden-some and unsustainable. (What if I want all my staff on there with their login, but some people will only use 1 or 2 times a week based on their role? Nope Full pricing per staff.) So it only works for more office based businesses rather than a more dynamic mixed roles of companies. So as a consulting agency, I can't use deploy it on all my clients and I rather just move away instead of using multitute of same function tools and go through learning curves over and over again.

Marc
Marc

A bit of patience and focus Monday.com will transform your work life!

Reviewed on 2021/04/25

Wanted a more efficient way to manage internal processes and the ability to refine and document best practices. Tear off the lid on the most successful contributors/managers across the organization and what they DO in order to be better as an organization.
Wanted a way to keep track of everything and focus limited human resources to maximize efficiency.

Pros

Hard to know what people were working on so had to send emails to get updates - now NO time spent reading, writing, or dealing with internal emails
Know where everything stands - no redundancy
Customizable
CRM automation and integrations
Following up leads easily and not having to get things buried in the box
Onboarding clients is faster
Management time saved
Everyone at the company is united and on the same page

Cons

I am not a fan of the sidebar to include minor or tasks as it feels a bit clunky.
The learning curve, for me, was a bit long. Not that it's hard to use but it's that there are SO SO many things this software does to make your life easier and more efficient we are STILL uncovering new and better ways of doing things.

Martin

Production Software

Amazing and productive!

Amazing and productive!

Pros

We have used Monday for all our Production Tracking for 2 years. We have continually improved it and without a doubt has helped us grow. This year we deployed the CRM and have made the switch from Salesforce to Monday. Its much more user friendly and quicker. The app is much better as well!

Cons

I have no strong dislikes. The CRM and app have been amazing.

Emilie

Does the thinking for you!

Reviewed on 2022/04/25

We continue to love our choice to manage all of our workflows on Monday. We've reduced the times that we've said "I sent you an email about that, let me find it" to practically zero. We have "delegated" tiny reminders and handoffs to the Monday.com automations, reducing human oversight. And we love the confetti when a status changes to "done."

Pros

The frameworks the Monday.com offers for CRM, and for pretty much every other business function, are really the visual representation of best practices. Our small team finds that we are able to capture core processes easily, and just as often we learn how to really map out our action plans using the wisdom already baked in to the templates!

Cons

There's very little that our team doesn't like. One thing that we're still learning how to use is differentiating how to sort by company or by contact.

Terra
Terra

The best thing ever. Revolutionized how we manage our projects.

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Organizing our projects become easier, sharing that progress with clients is easier, billing for projects is easier, chatting about the tasks and sharing files is easier...seriously...everything is easier with Monday.com.

Pros

Being able to customize anything we want. We assign colors to employees so we can see who is falling behind or carrying the majority of the workload. We can see if a certain client has a lot of urgent items and needs more attention. We can share our progress with clients so they can see in real-time what we are working on. We've created a way for Billing to know when it is time to bill for a project b y using the tags feature. The software is simply amazing. I cannot recommend it enough.

Cons

I would like a way to sync certain items so they could be on 2 boards at once. I reached out to support about it and they were friendly, helpful, and gave me a great suggestion. It's not exactly what I want, but it absolutely works better than nothing. Seriously, my only complaint is that one tiny feature request.

Heather
Heather
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Our team loves monday.com

Reviewed on 2022/04/25

Pros

monday.com helps our team ensure that nothing falls through the cracks in our business, we use it for forecasting, resource management, project management, account management and more. Our team is on the platform every day using it to run all aspects of our business, and I don't know what we'd do without monday.com!

Cons

There are certain forms and dashboards we use that we haven't yet converted to monday.com. Mostly this is an issue of bandwidth for our team... but I'd love to see monday.com share a list of 3rd party consultants they recommend to help support a complete transition to the platform.