ClickMeeting Reviews

Progressive Webinar App

Maciek
Maciek
  • Industry: Events Services

Best choice for online events

Reviewed on 2021/10/12

Pros

All required features out of the box. Best in class customer support and honestly caring about our special needs. Very solid and stable streaming platforms for huge online events.

Cons

Minor parts of the webinar room from the speaker side needs a refresh / redesign, but overall doesn't impact the grand user experience.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Małgorzata

ClickMeeting for NGO's activities

Reviewed on 2022/11/30

having ClickMeeting we can deliver trainings for our clients - paid and free of charge; many events are free of charge so it's important if the platform is cheapbefore we had problems with delivering trainings, with managing trainings etc.

Pros

reasonable price, automated functions, easy management

Cons

I can't point anything bad about this platform, the only thing it could be useful: if the platform could send invoices - autmatically - integrated with invoices programms

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for the review.

Brendan
Brendan
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees
  • Used for 1-5 months

Horrible functionality and customer service.

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Pros

It was easy to set up it got increasingly complicated with so many unnecessary options that weren't well explained.

Cons

EVERYTHING else was horrid. I lost 75% of my attendees due to the terrible functionality and un-user friendly platform.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Brendan,
We would like to inform you that the plan you purchased did not allow more attendees.
Our Support Team informed you about the situation: "In that case only 25 attendees will be allowed to enter the webinar room.
Additional people would be put in the waiting room and displayed a message
that the room is full. You can, however, upgrade to a paid plan if that
happens - you would see a notification about the room being full on your
end as well".
We hope this clarifies your query.

Marzena

Automatize webinar creation process with ClicMeeting!

Reviewed on 2022/08/16

I am very happy with ClickMeeting. I can easily record videos, use automation to send invitations and reminders for upcoming webinars. I can send follow-ups after a webinar, gather feedback by sharing surveys, and target products for sale! And during a meeting or webinar, I can engage the audience so they are not just passive listeners. Published tests during a meeting always make a positive impression :)

Pros

What I like most about this system is its intuitiveness. The fact that I can use the predefined settings before the webinar and not have to wonder if I'm sure I set everything right.

Cons

It would be worthwhile to extend the default settings to include integrations with an appointment booking system.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
All the best ClickMeeting Team

Tymoteusz
  • Industry: Publishing

Clean, clear and easy to use. Great platform.

Reviewed on 2021/08/19

Very positive. Customer service was helpful and engaging.

Very positive. Customer service was helpful and engaging.

Pros

It has many functions that makes an online event easy to conduct and engaging for audience, but it is not overwhelming. Design and style of menus are extremely intuitive and do not require training to use with ease.

Cons

It could use a bit more options for paid sponsorships, such as banners.

Webex and Zoom

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

It was simply better. And price was attractive.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Philip
  • Industry: Higher Education

Exceptional is an under-statement

Reviewed on 2021/04/14

Fantastic. I could write reams, but that one word sums it up.

Fantastic. I could write reams, but that one word sums it up.

Pros

Reliable, ease of use, continuously being improved, new features regularly added

Cons

Perhaps the inclusion of a variety of background images that could be used such as a scene in nature, a book shelf, etc.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Phillip,

• Industry: Human Resources

Good webinar platform with a number of improvement possibilities

Reviewed on 2021/10/29

Pros

Inuitive user interface, rich functionality

Cons

Dutch language support is missing
Customizing messages and alerts
Full HD streaming
Cropping when using a virtual camera

GoTo Meeting, GoTo Webinar and Eventbrite

Reasons for Choosing ClickMeeting

Lack of user registration

Microsoft Teams

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Duong
Duong
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Good platform to connect with clients

Reviewed on 2023/04/17

We have been using the platform through the pandemic and it's certainly a great tool.

Pros

The platform provides a seamless experience to for both hosts and attendees. Along with various features to help improve the engagement in a webinar, the price for all of them are quite reasonable.

Cons

Sometimes our attendees cannot join even with good internet connection. There is still no option to change virtual background on the browser, this is difficult for big corporates that have strict rule of installing third-party application on their devices.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Hanna
Hanna

ClickMeeting - simple and reliable

Reviewed on 2023/06/14

For us at the Hospice Foundation the ability to reach out to people interested in our educational, training and integration activities is crucial. It's way more easy to keep in touch with some help with professional, reliable and user friendly web platform like ClickMeeting.

Pros

User friendly interface making it easy for both hosts and participants to navigate and use the platform. Reliable, dependable webinar service - never detected any technical issues, no lags, no cut outs.

Cons

Some features or settings are less intuitive to navigate. I.e. I found it challenging to spot the archival recordings and data.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

• Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Very good platform for online conferences!

Reviewed on 2023/06/06

I am very satisfied, organizing an online conference with Click Meeting went very easily!

Pros

Very good platform for online conferences, with great technical support. Very helpful team, good working platform, no technical problems. Very user friendly. I highly recommend! And I hope to organize another conference with them too!

Cons

Little ability to edit graphics on the platform.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Bartosz

Reviewed on 2022/07/01

I enjoy using the software.
Sometimes I feel that in google meet video conferencing it was easier...

I enjoy using the software.
Sometimes I feel that in google meet video conferencing it was easier to schedule quickly a meeting, but then Clickmeeting is much more advanced.

Pros

- planning ahead webinars and meetings and select between webinars and meetings (different types of events)
- you can just send the link to attendees and presenters (you don't have to send official invites from clickmeeing.com)
- you can upscale and downscale licence
- sometimes there is time when licence expired, but my account still exists. Just need to pay to reactivate.
- real (not bot) customer support
- polish customer support - I don't think I would get any live support from other big tech players

Cons

- you have to ask customer support to downscale licence - but customer support is very efficient in helping with this
- you cannot have more than one webinar/meeting at a time (or maybe it is possible with more expensive licence?)

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Bartosz,

Michele
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Powerful, easy to use, well priced product with excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/06/13

We converted on in person trainings to Click Meeting and it was a fairly seamless transition. It's easy to use.

Pros

It is reliable and easy to learn and use. We do lots of Click Meetings and we are always satisfied with the performance.

Cons

We haven't run into anything that has caused us to reconsider our purchase. Maybe they could drop the price ;-)

Zoom

Reasons for Switching to ClickMeeting

Security and cost.

Response from ClickMeeting

Dear Michele, thank you for your opinion and the highest rating.
We are pleased that you have been using ClickMeeting for 1-2 years and that it is easy to use.
Thank you for appreciating Customer Service, we care about professional support.
We know that safety and costs are important to you. We meet international standards, including GDPR regulations.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Smooth Video Conference Calls

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

I sometimes need to have voice conference calls with my clients because they are too busy to come to the office for a meeting or are traveling for business. I want them to feel at ease when talking to me and part of my job is to show them the benefits of our marketing efforts for their business. I use ClickMeeting when I make my video conference calls. With ClickMeeting, I’m guaranteed an uninterrupted call that can last for a long time. I need to keep my clients happy which is why accommodating their needs is my number one priority. This software helps me conduct successful conference calls.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints about this software. I have been using it for a long time and never experienced any problems so far. I hope it continues to deliver as promised.

Jorge
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Very goo tool to do webinars

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Microphone issue aside, everything is working fine and I and the webinar attendees both have a good experience.

Pros

Is very easy to use all the features. I use it to show the online platform to the students of the school and it works pretty good every day.

Cons

Sometimes it have issues to recognize the microphone i sue for the webinars and i need to reset all the tool, close and open the browser again so it works.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Jorge,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
Regarding technical problems with the microphone, I recommend that you do a test before the event. Please follow the link to find more information: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/faq/is-it-possible-to-save-the-room-set-up-before-going-live

Maciej

A satisfactory start in the field of webinars and more

Reviewed on 2022/07/13

A tool worth using, good for teams with different levels of technological advancement.

Pros

Due to the fact that our organization of companies and users with various levels of technical advancement, the ClickMeeting platform turned out to be an easy-to-use tool.

Cons

I have not noticed any errors or omissions that would affect our work.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Maciej,

Malgorzata

Useful tool for NGOs

Reviewed on 2023/11/22

Pros

ClickMeeting has an intuitive and user-friendly interface, making it accessible for both beginners and experienced users. It has reliable performance, including stable connections, high-quality audio and video, and minimal technical glitches during virtual meetings.
The platform offers a range of interactive features, such as polls, Q&A sessions, and chat functionalities, enhancing participant engagement during webinars and virtual conferences.

Cons

Although ClickMeeting is generally reliable, occasional connectivity issues, such as lag or audio/video synchronization problems, may occur, potentially impacting the overall user experience. However, the customer service is always ready to help.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
Thank you for the rating and review!

Anna

One of the best video conferencing softwares

Reviewed on 2022/03/31

Pros

ClickMeeting is very good communication platform. We use it to organize webinars.

The great advantage is the ability to upload presentation in server memory.
Another benefit is access to information and statistics in the report generated after the event.

The tool is very intuitive and simply to use. Clear interface, easy registration.

Professional technical support and customer service.

Cons

For now we can't found something wrong with this toll. We highly recommend ClickMeeting!

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for the review.
We are glad tha you enjoy using our platform.
ClickMeeting Teaj

Samantha
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Good Software for webinars

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

Overall it’s a good product. I still like the automated and on demand a lot.

Overall it’s a good product. I still like the automated and on demand a lot.

Pros

I love clickmeeting and most of their features. It’s simple to schedule a webinar, I love the paid and automated and on demand features.

Cons

One of the cons is that I get a lot of people that get dropped off the webinar. Sometimes they can’t hear me and some can. The app feature is a bit challenging at times as well especially if you want your attendees to chat with you.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
Thank you for the review!
We are glad you enjoy using our platform and ClickMeeting App.
Please contact our support team to resolve the issue at support[at]clickmeeting.com
ClickMeeting Team

Good for webinar presenter but not for me

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

To webinar, I've choosed ClickMeeting last OCT-2018. After 5 times of live broadcasting, I've decided to change webinar S/W. The reason why I find another webinar S/W are below.
- ClickMeeting has limited function to edit on registration page. such as background image, logo uploading. I can't satisfy our customer, so I decided to find another webinar S/W and I found Livestorm.
- ClickMeeting is more expensive compare with Livestorm on my circumstance so I switched.

Although I use Livestorm now, ClickMeeting is a good webinar S/W to person who has need to have a webinar as a rookie presenter.

Pros

- easy to attend : can attendee on browser via WebRTC technology
- Whiteboard : can annotate about information to attendees
- various function for webinar

Cons

- lack of custom : can't modify screen size and location
- limited function to edit on registration page
- expensive compare with Livestorm

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for your valuable opinion and comments. For a monthly package of 100 participants, we offer the price of EUR 70 (Live) or EUR 85 (Automated) and Livestorm EUR 99, we have a cheaper offer.
We offer an additional paid option to change the brand in the account. A white label solution is also possible. Please contact our sales department: https://clickmeeting.com/solutions/enterprise.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Ideal for Video Conference Calls

Reviewed on 2018/11/01

Pros

I usually have meetings with stakeholders, but since they have busy schedules, we sometimes need to do it over a video conference. I often hold the meetings with a group and other times it’s just a one-on-one session. I’m glad we have the video conference option because we can still see each other. I like to see the expressions on their faces to note that they approve and are happy with my proposed ideas. I truly rely on ClickMeeting which looks very sleek and professional. The program is user-friendly and not complicated. My meetings have always been productive when using this program.

Cons

If you plan to use ClickMeeting, make sure to have solid internet connection, otherwise it can get choppy.

Maryna

Our Clickmeeting experience!

Reviewed on 2022/05/27

Overall expierience is impressive. We didn't have any technical problems during our webinars.
We...

We are most impressed by the Customer Support department that helps quickly and solves potential minor technical problems.

Pros

The most important aspect is that there is no installation required.
Clear interface, very easy to use product.
Lots of available features such as: Whiteboard, polls and surveys, chat moderation, emoji, hand-raising option, presentations, etc...

Cons

Honestly, when it comes to the needs of our company, we have everything we need. At the moment, there are no negative sides to this platform.

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for the review.
We are glad tha you enjoy using our platform.

Karolina

Great tool!

Reviewed on 2023/08/23

A great platform for organizing meetings and webinars. The tool is very easy to use and allows you to send automatic reminders to event participants.ClickMeeting allows you to upload a presentation, moderate a chat or conduct a Q&A session.

Pros

Simple operation.Notification support.The ability to upload presentations and display them to participants in high quality.Possibility to conduct a webinar for up to 500 people.

Cons

None :) ClickMeeting works very well and I wouldn't trade it for any other tool.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Thank you for the review!

We are glad you enjoy using our app.

Basil
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

very good experience

Reviewed on 2023/03/01

Pros

The platform allowes a very easy and good hosting of different events. We mainly use it for Webinars and never had any issues.

Cons

While the platform does allow users to upload their own branding elements such as logos and backgrounds, some users may find that the options for customization are somewhat limited. This may be a drawback for users who have specific branding requirements or who want to create a highly unique and personalized webinar experience.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
Thank you for your rating.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Clickmeeting a great tool for NGOs

Reviewed on 2023/10/31

We have been using Clickmeeting for the second year now and find the tool a great fit for our needs, especially when it comes to organising webinars.

Pros

Most useful for us is the ability to record meetings and webinars. This makes it possible for us to use content from webinar in the future.

Cons

We would appreciate being able to choose the quality in which webinars can be recorded

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

Adam

Great tool for online webinars

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Pros

I used ClickMeeting mainly for Webinars as both participant and lecture organizer. It is certainly a great business tool that allows you to organize a fast and efficient event that gives value to participants and at the same time generates sales. You do not even need your own LandingPage site because everything from A to Z is supported by ClickMeeting. I honestly recommend.

It is also possible to use a mobile application (which often improves the audio quality) or simply to call into the conference.

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the audio is poor, but it can usually be solved by turning off streaming video or using the mobile application.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Adam,
Thank you for the review!
We are glad you enjoy using our platform and mobile application.