Good webinars deserve a good platform like Clickmeeting

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

It is already more than 4 or 5 years since I created our corporate account for Clickmeeting. Support is very helpful and I really know they care about their users. They've helped me to solve an issue with running several parallel events recently. So, I'm totally satisfied with ClickMeeting.

Pros

Clickmeeting's interface has always been an advantage of the service. Now, with their new dashboard and live steaming options for Youtube and Facebook is it just perfect. However, the best this is stability of service, which is essential for online events.

Cons

As far as I see they still use flash technology. I have not ha any issue with it, but this may be a problem for some users.

Good for webinar presenter but not for me

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

To webinar, I've choosed ClickMeeting last OCT-2018. After 5 times of live broadcasting, I've decided to change webinar S/W. The reason why I find another webinar S/W are below.
- ClickMeeting has limited function to edit on registration page. such as background image, logo uploading. I can't satisfy our customer, so I decided to find another webinar S/W and I found Livestorm.
- ClickMeeting is more expensive compare with Livestorm on my circumstance so I switched.

Although I use Livestorm now, ClickMeeting is a good webinar S/W to person who has need to have a webinar as a rookie presenter.

Pros

- easy to attend : can attendee on browser via WebRTC technology
- Whiteboard : can annotate about information to attendees
- various function for webinar

Cons

- lack of custom : can't modify screen size and location
- limited function to edit on registration page
- expensive compare with Livestorm

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for your valuable opinion and comments. For a monthly package of 100 participants, we offer the price of EUR 70 (Live) or EUR 85 (Automated) and Livestorm EUR 99, we have a cheaper offer.
We offer an additional paid option to change the brand in the account. A white label solution is also possible. Please contact our sales department: https://clickmeeting.com/solutions/enterprise.

Klaudia Ż.

Helpful when you start doing webinars

Reviewed on 2020/10/12

We're coming back to this one once in a while, which I guess means it's working fine enough for us.

Pros

ClickMeeting is quite easyt to use, even if you're a beginner in this field. What is also important is that we didn't have any troubles during the webinar, which is a good thing. I guess it's normal for such tools but it's good that you can record the webinar and it's saved on the platform.

Cons

Sometimes I feel that it lack some features or they need to be paid extra money while I feel they are necessary (e.g. sending a personalized email to participants, or simply adding some info to the email).

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Klaudia,

Matt S.

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

Gil G.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Reviewed on 2016/08/05

Reliable online meeting room with multimedia options

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Pros

Clickmeeting has good facilitation features - you can have multiple presenters (max 3) and easily designate other users as presenters if you want to 'hand off' the microphone. It's very simple to record a session, and you can share your link with the attendees after your meeting.

You can upload videos to the platform and the playback is smooth. There's a shared whiteboard feature where attendees can type or draw with you. My favorite feature is the question and answer mode: attendees can type their questions in the chat, and you can display the question for everyone to read.

Cons

Here are a few drawbacks of the tool that I have encountered so far:

*Powerpoint presentations display well, but the animations set up in PPT don't work.

*Attendees will need a short demonstration of the chat / interaction tools available. For example, if you want the attendees to use the 'raise hand' feature, you will need to tell them where to find it. For my webinars, I typically ask a staff member to moderate the chat, so that person should be prepared to support attendees who need to connect their phone audio and so forth.

*Attendees can use their phones to connect the audio if their wifi is poor, but connection points may or may not be available in a city near them.

*If you are sharing larger video files, you need to add them via the media manager rather than adding it directly in your meeting room.

*You can set events to close at a certain date/time, which is great if you'd like to restrict access, but if you make a mistake when you select the time there does not seem to be a simple way to reschedule them without changing the event link (which means you'll have to re-invite your guests). The safer route is to create a permanent room with a stable URL.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
Please be so kind and contact our support team to assist you further at support[at]clickmeeting.com

Samantha R.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Good Software for webinars

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

Overall it’s a good product. I still like the automated and on demand a lot.

Pros

I love clickmeeting and most of their features. It’s simple to schedule a webinar, I love the paid and automated and on demand features.

Cons

One of the cons is that I get a lot of people that get dropped off the webinar. Sometimes they can’t hear me and some can. The app feature is a bit challenging at times as well especially if you want your attendees to chat with you.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
Thank you for the review!
We are glad you enjoy using our platform and ClickMeeting App.
Please contact our support team to resolve the issue at support[at]clickmeeting.com

Jovana V.

Meeting a Click Away

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

Overall satisfied. In general, not a big fan of webinars, but working now fully remote all of the presentations are turned into webinars. What I am absolutely pleased with is the amount of interaction it allows and how it makes the presentation engaging and participatory.

Pros

ClickMeeting will make a webinar looked like a presentation-from-the-future. Tons of presentations tools, from slideshows to attendees participating. I can't choose only one, but altogether they make presentations engaging and almost like in-person.

Cons

Can't really single out anything. It takes time to get used to it, I'm still in the process of learning and adapting, so I would say I'm slightly overwhelmed.

Response from ClickMeeting

Dear Jovana, thank you for your opinion and high marks.
We are pleased that ClickMeeting enables a large amount of interaction with webinar attendees which is valuable for the meeting host.
The large number of options for a novice user can actually be overwhelming. Therefore, we recommend that you check our knowledge base: https://knowledge.clickmeeting.com/. There is a lot of helpful information here, such as instructional videos, e-books, faqs, etc.
We are glad that you are with us, we wish you pleasant work and satisfaction with conducting webinars.

Tyler S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

ClickMeeting Webinar Review

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

I like ClickMeeting, it has plenty of customization available in order to market an upcoming webinar. If they can make a few minor tweaks, I would reevaluate it and give it a 10.

Pros

ClickMeeting has an extensive dashboard while giving a webinar. My favorite thing about it is the surveys and polls you can create during a presentation. Its a great way to get the audience involved and check on learning. It has plenty of customization from the registration page, to follow ups, to the interface itself. We just started using ClickMeeting and we enjoy it so far.

Cons

There are several little flaws about it that stop me from giving it a higher review. Its as if they have the right idea with several thins but lacked in the execution. For example, you can upload a PowerPoint presentation to ClickMeeting for the webinar. However, whenever I upload, all the images get blurry and aren't as sharp, and animations do not work. It's a minor detail, but it adds up. Another detail that would be great is the option to upload your own background.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Tyler,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
As for the problem with the presentation, maybe you can try to upload it in PDF format.
To submit your own background, you will need to contact our sales team as this option comes with an additional cost.

Peter M.

Good webinar tool with many functionalities

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

Very competitive pricing, and the platform has many features. We have integrated our solutions with theirs which was easy to do.

Cons

We used to have some connectivity issues before, but they all seemed to be fixed now, and haven't had any issues since and we recommend the product.

Maciej B.

Easily create a webinar for your audience

Reviewed on 2018/08/02

Pros

ClickMeeting is a good webinar utility that allows you to create a live webinar and save the recording. It also has a realtime chat that you can moderate before other users see the messages, so you can avoid having explicit content from malicious viewers.

Cons

The whole tool is a bit old-fashioned and needs a newer version. The quality would also drop at times for no obvious reason.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Virtual meeting software with nice features, limited by reliability

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Pros

It offers good features and functionality and allows more customization and branding than other meeting software I have used. It offers a very competitive price point compared to alternatives.

Cons

There were times when I struggled with reliability with the service/software. I would get kicked out of meetings and have to log in again, or audio/video would drop out occasionally.

Response from ClickMeeting

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you've liked our features and branding options. And because we're always interested in improving our service, we'd love to learn more about your issues with the reliability. Could you, please, share more details with us. Maybe there is something we can help you with. https://clickmeeting.com/contact

Sepand B.

Lovely experience and great for onboardjng

Reviewed on 2017/10/19

Pros

Makes onboarding of customers quick and easy. Our account managers use this every time we have new clients to screencast our product and customers love it.

Cons

Customers have sometimes been confused and had some difficulty trying to call into the meeting. This hasn't been common however.

Jane G.

Good tool at a great price

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

We were able to create webinars and stay on budget. That's a win!

Pros

I like that Click Meeting offers a great, basic webinar service for a great price. It was far less expensive than other options.

Cons

It isn't as customizable as I'd like. However, for the price, I can work around that. The tool still allows me to run webinars.

Brilliant with a few teething issues

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

We've been able to translate all of our face-to-face training into online training without any implementation costs, and made our overall delivery of training so much more efficient.

Pros

The teaching tools the webinar rooms offer are extensive, and look very professional for the customer. They are also intuitive for the presenter as well. This results in webinars that can be presented beautifully.

Cons

There are often issues with delegates joining the webinar rooms. This issue might be specific to working with schools, but unlike other software such as zoom, school security systems often block access to the rooms. This affects our customer's experience.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,

• Industry: Events Services
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Clickmeeting for webinar

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

It helped us to arrange a small scale webinars with our customers and we did not have too many errors but would be happy to see more features.

Pros

ClickMeeting provides Facebook and Youtube streams, if you are in the first steps arranging webinars ClickMeeting could be an option. Tutorials and customer support is really helpful. Statistic reports make it easy to measure your webinar success. It has a pool and survey features help you to understand customer needs.

Cons

Even though the software is easy to use but sad that at least for beginners they do not offer a free plan. I would be happy if I could see the wireless screen sharing integration.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello,
We are glad you enjoy using our platform.
We would like to inform you that we offer a 30-day free trial to test the platform.

Philip H.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Exceptional is an under-statement

Reviewed on 2021/04/14

Fantastic. I could write reams, but that one word sums it up.

Pros

Reliable, ease of use, continuously being improved, new features regularly added

Cons

Perhaps the inclusion of a variety of background images that could be used such as a scene in nature, a book shelf, etc.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Phillip,

Best regards,

Hooman M.

clickmeeting is a head and shoulder above its competitors

Reviewed on 2018/07/31

I use this software on a weekly basis to have our online meetings. Normally 20 - 30 people attend each meeting and we share our screens and use our web cams and audio and everything works perfect. Sometimes we use pre-made presentations and that works good as well.

Pros

Very easy and user friendly interface.
Despite its ease of use, they didn't sacrifice features, so you almost have all the abilities you expect from a virtual meeting software.

Cons

wen you are sharing video, it gives a very high quality; however it needs strong internet connection with great upload speed.

Katarzyna W.

Unrelaiable features and poor customer support

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Problems with clickmeeting were causing unnecessary work on our side, although we paid for the additional features that on paper should help us avoid manual tasks. Customer support was not helpful at all and unfortunately made us look very unprofessional.
Wouldn't risk using clickmeeting while hosting webinars with higher attendance.

Pros

Interface was user friendly, haven't experienced any connectivity issues or technical problems during webinars.

Cons

Features that you pay for additionally are bugged and are causing a lot unnecessary work on the user side, while supper from clickmeeting is non-existent. "It works for me" is their standard response.

In specific:
- you can attached files to your webinars which can be downloaded by the participants, but the feature does not work. We had to provide the files through different vendor. Support claimed that our customers (all of them!) were using wrong browsers but support didn't even suggest browser that should be fine. Meanwhile we checked it on 4 kinds of browsers with no success.
- certificates of attendance were supposed to be sent automatically. Some of the participants didn't received any, so we had to do it manually.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Katarzyna,
Thank you for your feedback.
Our support team is always there to offer assistance with any technical issues.
Unfortunately, in your case, we couldn't help further.

Adam A.

Great tool for online webinars

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

Pros

I used ClickMeeting mainly for Webinars as both participant and lecture organizer. It is certainly a great business tool that allows you to organize a fast and efficient event that gives value to participants and at the same time generates sales. You do not even need your own LandingPage site because everything from A to Z is supported by ClickMeeting. I honestly recommend.

It is also possible to use a mobile application (which often improves the audio quality) or simply to call into the conference.

Cons

Sometimes the quality of the audio is poor, but it can usually be solved by turning off streaming video or using the mobile application.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Adam,
Thank you for the review!
We are glad you enjoy using our platform and mobile application.

Babak B.

We use ClickMeeting for customer onboarding

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Pros

We have also integrated Clickmeeting within our product.
- Very easy to use API
- A lot of customization options
- Pricing is very affordable and reasonable for our clients

Cons

- We have on a few occasions done onboarding for several clients,
When several people are connected at a time and all of them are given the permission to speak, the voice has become choppy. Clients have complained that they can hear us sometimes.

Mark L.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great webinar platform!

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Good experience using Clickmeeting as our webinar platform, offers a lot of great features.

Pros

Easy to use and setup for webinars. Like that it offers recording and some limited editing of the webinars with easy upload to Vimeo.

Cons

There are limitations to the video storage due to our current plan. Would like to have an easier interface to screen share as well.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Mark,

Ryan W.

Would never recommend ClickMeeting to anyone

Reviewed on 2020/04/23

I started using ClickMeeting about a month ago for a weekly webinar series. Will never use them again and do not recommend you use them. They have compromised my webinars with their technical problems and poor customer support does not help.

Pros

Can show YouTube videos, presentations, post questions participants ask, etc.

Cons

Frequently technical glitches (day of my webinar I wasn't able to upload a powerpoint because they were having problems).
Poor customer support (wait times for online chat often exceed 80 minutes).
Sound problems when using a replay of a live webinar for an on-demand one.
Company is quick to deflect onto the customers.

Response from ClickMeeting

Hello Ryan,
Thank you for your feedback. Our support team is always there to offer assistance with any technical issues. The average waiting time on chat is about 2,5 minutes, so if you need further help, we will be more than happy to assist.

Teia R.
  • Industry: Philanthropy
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

ClickMeeting Review

Reviewed on 2020/03/30

Getting everyone on the same page is now easier, and it's great for making sure everyone has the tools they need to succeed.

Pros

ClickMeeting is really easy to use and it's so effective in informing a lot of people about how to use different resources, especially at work.

Cons

I wish that the questions option was a simpler way to enter questions into the webinar, so that the participants could ask specifically what they didn't know or were confused about.

Response from ClickMeeting

Dear Teia, thank you for your opinion and high marks.
We are pleased that ClickMeeting is easy to use, we care about this aspect. We will be working on improving the question option.

• Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Poor Product. Dishonest Company. Avoid.

Reviewed on 2017/07/31

Cons

Clickmeeting should be avoided. The product is very difficult to use, poor and awkward. it's not a good one compared to other options, but worse the company is dishonest. I signed up for the 'free trial' for 30 days, canceled within two, and they billed my credit card for an annual subscription and refused a refund!