Veem

Cloud-based payment processing and invoice management tool

4/5

Dnyanoba
Dnyanoba
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Veem for all accounting needs

Reviewed on 2023/01/21

We are enjoying with veem, as it gives a simple way to do for such a complicated things.

Pros

Easy and user friendly interface, can accept or make a payment in any currency in any way.We can make an invoices in any currency

Cons

Reports templates of billing and invoicing can be better with good diagrams and charts for easy understanding.

Jamie
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Great way to pay vendors for free

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

It was a pain to send checks back and forth with vendors and clients, but now I can pay them directly through Veem with no fees at all. It's the best tool I've found for this purpose.

Pros

It is a great way to pay my vendors for free. They just have to get a free account and then I can transfer them money directly. It even integrates with Xero so I don't have to recreate invoices that are already in my accounting software.

Cons

Sometimes vendors are nervous about setting up their bank info in a new app, but Veem is really secure and they have nothing to worry about

Stripe

Reasons for Choosing Veem

Google Pay wasn't compatible with business bank accounts, and Veem is

Google Pay

Reasons for Switching to Veem

Stripe charges fees, but Veem does not

Response from Veem

Hi Jamie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. Your feedback helps us improve service for everyone.

Ekalavya
Ekalavya

Never Trust Veem With Your Domestic and International Transfers

Reviewed on 2022/09/22

So terrible that we are never going to trust them with even a dollar on our bank accounts.

Pros

The platform has an easy to use Dashboard and an easy invoicing process helps businesses.

Cons

Never trust Veem with any of your domestic and international transfers to your contractors/vendors. We used them to pay our subsidiaries and our payments never reached the beneficiary accounts. I finally had to write an email to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who has been connected on my LinkedIn for over 7 years. Guess what, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] never replied back. Their website claims all payments to be delivered in beneficiary accounts by 2nd or 3rd business day which is never the case in majority of the transactions. We initiated 7 Transactions and none of them even landed. Their payment tracker is not real-time either as claimed.

Tyler

VEEM Should Be The Bank

Perfect.

Perfect.

Pros

VEEM makes payment processing so easy that I barely think about it. I wish they would implement a full checking product so I never have to log into a traditional bank again.

Cons

Why is there not an iPhone app? Mobile works well, but come on! :)

Alan
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great option for small businesses that have typical workflow and occasional need for mass pay

Reviewed on 2022/04/20

Real game changer on the mass pay of royalties, but also very helpful in week to week.

Pros

Mass Pay option is fantastic for royalty payments (we are a record label), but also for week to week regular bill pay workflow. Check option as a way to get a user in the door is helpful. Alternative to wires and wire fees a big plus.

Cons

There are times when a transaction gets flagged or held up and it is often hard to anticipate when this will happen.

PayPal, Venmo and Wise

Reasons for Choosing Veem

Need to expedite ever growing royalty payees each semi annual period.

Reasons for Switching to Veem

Wise and Veem are very similar, but all things being equal on functionality and cost, customer service at VEEM has been nicely responsive.
Nirmal

Invoicing and Payments made Simple!

Reviewed on 2022/08/18

The overall experience has been good for basic use cases.

The overall experience has been good for basic use cases.

Pros

Veem is a one-stop solution if you're looking for invoicing cum payments processing software. It helps you send invoices as well as get paid in your local currency so you don't have to deal with the hassle of bank remittances and all the additional formalities that come with it. I've extensively used Veem to bill one of my clients and the experience has been good. It has all the basic use-cases covered. Although, it's limited in terms of advanced options such as taxation, GST, email customization, payment gateway integrations, etc.

Cons

There was an instance when I wanted to attach a couple of documents along with my invoice email and I was surprised to see that Veem doesn't support it at all. I think it's a very common use case where Freelancers bill their clients for additional equipment/software that they've purchased on the client's behalf and want to send the bills for it. There are also no styling/custom branding options in Veem. It also doesn't support popular gateway integrations such as Stripe, PayPal or RazorPay.

Krisztina

I love VEEM

Reviewed on 2022/04/12

I like it!

I like it!

Pros

easy to use, the platform remembers your preferences

Cons

more international support would be great. I have subcontractors in some places that Veem does not yet support

Mary
Mary

Excellent for small B2B transactions

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

We

We

Pros

My collaborators and I had struggled to find a service that would allow such small business entities to send money digitally to pay for services mutually provided. This is the ONLY service we found that works for us without significant cost. Highly recommend, and it integrates with Xero!

Cons

Cannot view certain Xero transactions in Veem

PayPal

Reasons for Choosing Veem

Veem is more full-featured and cheaper

PayPal

Response from Veem

Hi Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I've passed along your comment related to Xero transactions not being viewable. Thank you again for your comments.

Victoria
Victoria

Seamless Integration with Xero to Pay Subcontractors

Reviewed on 2022/01/31

I regularly work with a select few subcontractors, and we had previously been sending paper checks back and forth. It took longer to get paid; we were always worried about money getting lost in the mail; and it was harder to find the time to sit down and manually write the checks. With Veem, I can pay subcontractors immediately to their bank account when they send an invoice. In addition, when I send them an invoice, I know it will be paid promptly and not slip through the cracks. I'm very happy with Veem's contribution to my business practices.

Pros

I like that I can link my Xero account to Veem. Whenever one of my subcontractors sends me a invoice through Xero, it will automatically show up as a bill I need to pay in Veem. Because my bank account is also linked to Veem, it takes only a few clicks to pay outstanding payments.

Cons

When I initially set up my Veem account and connected it to my Xero account, I was frustrated that all of my Xero contacts received an email invitation to join Veem. I only intended to use Veem with a select few of my subcontractors, and I was embarrassed that some other contacts received what could look like spam to other contacts.

Response from Veem

Hi Victoria,

Thank you for your feedback. I've passed along your comment related to your Xero contacts receiving an email. We want to make sure that process is easy to understand and our users have control over it. Thank you again for your comments.

Warren
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Veem- Easy to use

Reviewed on 2022/12/06

The setup was incredibly straight forward, and support when needed has always been reliable.

Pros

The ease of use for every operation is the main benefit for us. We've also had great experience with the technical support, which is peace of mind.

Cons

the recently implemented monthly charges are a big downer unfortunately.

Xero

Sage 50cloud Accounting and Xero

Reasons for Switching to Veem

The pricing was the main reason.
Abraham
Abraham
  • Industry: Accounting

Great and especially for international payment

Reviewed on 2022/03/31

Pros

great rates great integration with QBO

Cons

receiver of payment must sign up

WeTransfer

integration

Response from Veem

Hi Abraham,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments.

Esther
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Recommendations

Reviewed on 2022/04/11

I really like it. Your team is so helpful and friendly. They a really good at helping me and my vendors with anything we need help on. I really appreciate that.

Pros

The product is easy to use. Some vendors just want me to set up their accounts for them, so I am greatfull to have [SENSITIVE CONTENT] assisting with this.

Cons

My vendor complain that they cannot access their pdf attachments, so it forces me to email them my remittance separately. In addition, they would like to the the our name on the payment when it arrives instead of just a Veem #. Also having multiple email set ups so I don't have to remember to add the second email in every time I pay a vendor.

Stephanie

Recommend Veem

Reviewed on 2022/04/10

Pros

It's amazing to be able to send payments with no service charge. The program is easy to use and customer service replies quickly.

Cons

There are messages on the dashboard that are inaccurate; that there are payments that are drafts that have actually gone through. They sometimes cancel payments when the client doesn't respond quickly enough and this is frustrating. The software is slow compared to other software programs.

Gillian
  • Industry: Music

Get paid quickly and easily

Reviewed on 2023/04/10

Pros

I love that Veem deposits money straight into my bank account without worrying about passwords, etc. Once you’re setup, you’re good to go!

Cons

Sometimes payments take a few days to process. It would be great if Veem transactions could process at the speed of an e-transfer.

Mark
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Easy automation with NetSuite

Reviewed on 2022/04/14

Pros

The fact that Veem is built into NetSuite saves us a lot of double handling.

Cons

I can’t really think of any. We have been using Veem for over 5 years now. It’s just part of the way we operate.

Dan
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Every business should use VEEM

Reviewed on 2022/04/05

Pros

Super easy to setup and use and doesn't cost anything for B2B domestic transactions.

Cons

Veem meets all of our needs, no cons to think of.

Terry
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Playing the blame game. Payments not delivered.

Reviewed on 2024/04/09

I have sent over $80k USD through the years, mostly all transactions under $1000. I have had one other issue in the past but it was resolved within a week. To me. It appears they have given up on any customer concerns and are making up for it in volume. No support with an issue regarding money makes this nothing but a gamble.

Pros

Easy and convenient to use. Most transactions go smoothly.

Cons

I sent a vendor a payment of about $285.00 USD. This was 4 days short of a month ago. Veem claimed it was delivered but the receiving bank has no record. We have provided all documentation requested but "support" has gone silent after saying their partner is looking into the issue.

Meheza
Meheza
  • Industry: Medical Devices

quite easy to use

Reviewed on 2023/02/18

Pros

the customer service so far is what i like the most. pretty fast and convenient. i think it's great

Cons

I find it a little more complicated to use when it comes to business. it would be nice to improve the payment service for businesses

Tamara
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Overall experience with Veem

Reviewed on 2022/04/05

It's ok for now. I didn't find anything better so far.

It's ok for now. I didn't find anything better so far.

Pros

You can track your payment and always know when you will be paid.

Cons

All the features are ok, it's just that your exchange fee from dollars to Serbian dinars is pretty bad.

Joel
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Easy to use and a quick payment option for international customers.

Reviewed on 2022/04/14

We have been using it for several years now and have not had any issues. Quick customer service and great overall experience.

Pros

Ease of use and quick to set up new customers. Its integration into our accounting software has a key feature and saves us a lot of time.

Cons

More options in the approval workflow would be a great feature.

Michael

Great Product with competitve F/X rates

Reviewed on 2022/04/05

Pros

Veem is super easy to use and it's F/X rates handily beat traditional banks and are very competitive with similar alternative platforms.

Cons

In all honesty, if you are using Veem for sending funds internationally I am not aware of any cons.

Mark
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Easy to use software for a small business

We use this to pay our part time/seasonal workers

We use this to pay our part time/seasonal workers

Pros

Ease of use & minimal cost
Linked to Pop Bookings

Cons

There isn't anything we don't like about Veem. No issues.

mario
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Veem Review

Reviewed on 2022/04/11

Used for international payments

Used for international payments

Pros

easy to use and navigate. great tool for international payments

Cons

not very favorable exchange rate, other than that all good

Neil
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Worst customer service ever

Reviewed on 2023/10/13

From great service to worst when it came to that I needed to speak with their support.

Pros

It has good services and conversions and has a lot of options for any type of business

Cons

The very worst customer service of all time, good if you're willing to wait but I suggest steering clear if you think you will need their customer service.Phone Support, It is hard to get an answer and 99% of the time goes to their voicemailEmail Support takes a minimum of 12 hours to respond and a maximum of 2 weeksChat Support, is useless. It is only for general inquiry that is answered by a robot and on which case will still go to email support if unresolved.

Wiley

Good, but errors are annoying

Reviewed on 2022/04/05

Pros

It is fast and easy to make domestic and international payments, the price is right.

Cons

I get errors every week when paying certain vendors.