Malwarebytes for Business Reviews

Malwarebytes for Business

4.7 (2,433)
Write a Review!
Complete cybersecurity software for businesses

(2,433)

Darian
  • Industry: Insurance

Review of Malwarebytes

Reviewed on 2021/08/25

We needed a new antivirus after our old one was letting us down and decided to purchase 2 antivirus licenses, Malwarebytes being one of those two. It has performed fantastically.

Pros

Many of us in the department were already familiar with malwarebytes through our personal use. We decided on a company-wide rollout since our personal experience with the defense was top-tier.

Cons

When at a user's computer, we are unable to view logs while at that computer and instead have to go login to the UI at the IT desk to view those logs which is inconvenient. Otherwise it works very well.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Kaspersky was unable to find viruses on computers we tested that Malwarebytes could. Our kaspersky setup was not finding anything while other programs were able to find much more, so we switched.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

We chose malwarebytes because it ran with low CPU on the employee machine during scans which allowed them to work without slowdowns. Other software we tested would sometimes freeze machines because there were so many processes going on.
Julian
Julian
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

My Honest Reviw of Malwarebytes for Business

Reviewed on 2023/08/29

Malwarebytes helps us protect our system from threats. It is easy to install, setup, and navigate. It is quick to identify potential threats or suspicious activities. It also updates regularly, providing protection against any emerging threats. Therefore, our experience using Malwarebytes has been positive.

Pros

I like Malwarebytes because of its real-time monitoring and proactive approach to detecting and eliminating threats. This gives us peace of mind when browsing, downloading files, or installing applications. It has a user friendly layout that makes it easy to navigate, access various functions, and make relevant adjustments. It does not cause computer performance issues or slow down the system.

Cons

It seems to be specially designed to identify and respond to malware based its name. This suggests security loopholes that cybercriminals could utilize such as viruses and phishing attacks. False positives is also a common challenge where Malwarebytes gives warning for safe files from safe sources.

Abhishek
  • Industry: Computer Games

A fine protection for your pc

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

It was quite smooth. But for better protection, I also use quick heal in parallel (better performanc...

It was quite smooth. But for better protection, I also use quick heal in parallel (better performance)

Pros

1.) Free version is also available
2.) Easy to use
3.) Does not consume excessive RAM and computing power
4.) Has enough features for pc malware protection
5.) It can detect malware during boot time( this is a very very important feature)

Cons

1.) Although free version is available but still lags important features( premium version fulfill the vaccum)
2.) It's virus database is not so huge. It many times fails to detect malware ( I hope this will improve in the future)
3.) Its automatic update is quite laggy. May times I have to manually update it
4.) Premium version is little bit costly

Rick
  • Industry: Wholesale

Great Product

Reviewed on 2024/02/22

Pros

Very good at finding malicious content in real time and quarantining it. Reasonably priced. Easy to set up and maintain.

Cons

System does take a hit in processing power but it is worth it for the risks involved.

Symantec Endpoint Security

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Good reviews and I have used the free version of Malwarebytes for many years so I know the value of this product and familiarity with it.
Jeffrey

Free version user for years but very impressed by the paid version!

Reviewed on 2023/08/04

I used the free version of Malwarebytes for years. Several years ago I received a great deal on the first year of the paid version. I was so impressed that I have continued to use the paid version even at the full price and I almost never pay full price for anything. However, this software is worth it.

Pros

Malwarebytes is very impressive. It catches threats and detects vulnerabilities.

Cons

Nothing. I found no weak points in the software.

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

I found it simple to implement for the average user. But it was still very effective.
Shenal
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

One of the best Malware remover

Reviewed on 2024/05/31

Pros

I had some malware on Google chrome and this helped me to get rid of that in few minutes. You can easily remove adware too.

Cons

I only used the trial since the product is bit expensive for me and my team.

Luis

Efficient proactive protection

Reviewed on 2024/05/16

It's good, it's a real proactive protection tool

It's good, it's a real proactive protection tool

Pros

It's an efficient tool to detect and destroy malware and virus

Cons

The interface could be better, but works

Ja'Keya

Malwarebytes is GREAT

Reviewed on 2024/05/07

I would say overall it is AMAZING!!!!!!!

I would say overall it is AMAZING!!!!!!!

Pros

My team used Malwarebytes for IT Management. My IT team loves using this application and it makes thing run smoother for our IT guys. Hats off to Malwarebytes

Cons

I dont have any cons for this application

Rajan
  • Industry: Music

Best malware software

Reviewed on 2024/05/27

The best software u can find to prote t your system.

The best software u can find to prote t your system.

Pros

Ive been using malwarebytes since many months and i can say its trustable.and and pc is safe.

Cons

No cons in malwarebytes.as its the best software.

Cristian
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Functional antivirus

Reviewed on 2024/04/24

It helped me get rid of malware that I wasn't aware of before and it was very simple

Pros

Malwarebytes is quick to recognize dangers

Cons

I learned that assistance is not always punctual

Christopher
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Simple, Yet Effective and Powerful Anti-Virus Software

Reviewed on 2019/09/19

I first discovered Malwarebytes years ago when my computer got a nasty virus that pretty much made my computer non-functional. I got a recommendation to download Malwarebytes while in safe-mode. I followed the advice, downloaded the software and Malwarebytes quarantined all of the bugs and malware attacking my computer. I had tried other softwares to fix this problem and had no luck. Malwarebytes had my computer virus-free and back to normal quickly. Shortly after, I purchased the paid version of the software and have used it and recommended it to everyone I know. We even use it at my dental office.

Pros

The price! The value and price for this software is exceptional. This software is such a high quality product that is so much more affordable and than its competitors. This software is straight and to the point. A super simple interface that is very easy to use. Malwarebytes does it's job and it does it very well by quarantining and removing viruses and malware. It scans your computer daily to keep your information and computer safe.

Cons

I have never had any issues with Malwarebytes. I couldn't tell you how their customer service is because I've never had to use it!

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

The other products, especially Norton are super clunky and way more expensive. For me, Malwarebytes was also the most effective, valuable, and simple to use.

Malwarebytes

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

I have used Malwarebytes both in a corporate context and in a home-user context. In all scenarios, it works really well! Malwarebytes does have advanced tools (such as a centralized control panel that can be used on networks). But, honestly, I have never had need to such centralized control. Rather, I have just let Malwarebytes run on each individual computer. The only other supplemental network security I felt was needed is things like content filtering (to prevent computers from going to infected sites to begin with). With a multi-layered solution like this, virus and spyware and malware and ransomeware have just never been a major issue.

Pros

I like most that Malwarebytes does not require a huge footprint of resources on a computer to run it. Most other anti-virus software that I have used not only protect, but also slow the computer down and cause problems with being over-protective. Malwarebytes just doesn't do this. It provide excellent and reasonable protection and does so in the background almost without having to remember that it is even there.

Cons

There was one time several years ago that Malwarebytes put out an update that, when installed, caused the computer to completely crash. But, shortly after this happened, the president/ceo of Malwarebytes sent out an apology explaining what happened, how it happened, and what steps were being taken to prevent this from ever happening again. True to his work, nothing like this has ever happened again thus far.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

I switched from Norton because it was to resource-intensive on a computer and was much more expensive.
Kristina

Malwarebytes is dependable

Reviewed on 2020/02/19

I have had, overall, a very positive experience with Malwarebytes. I have been using them for years, and I will continue to use this program, until another comes along that is better.

Pros

User Friendly. It is one of my go to security programs for my business. I find it very user friendly and dependable. When/if Malwarebytes detects malware it quickly quarantines it, which makes it easy to remove for me. It has real time protection that gives me peace of mind when I am working or surfing the net. I like the automatic scan feature. I can set a time for Malwarebytes to scan my computers, everyday. This is essential for a business like mine that deals with sensitive information. I need to know my computers are free from ransomware, malware, and viruses. Lastly, this program is very affordable.

Cons

This isn't a fulblown antivirus program, so I still have to have an antivirus to use in addition to this program. I used to use to the free version on my personal computer and, after the trial is over, the program has a pop up window that tries to entice you to upgrade, that pops up every few hours, everyday, until you upgrade or delete the program. That is annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes was much better and easier to use.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

I can use it in conjunction with my current antivirus program, to enhance security. It was easy to use and dependable.
Eugenio
Eugenio

Malwarebytes for Business REVIEW

Reviewed on 2022/02/24

Exceptional protection for enterprise networks and devices that must be managed.

Pros

Without a doubt this VENDOR is the market leader in endpoint protection solutions, you have to compare it with vendors of antivirus solutions and they are really different segments and functionalities. Whoever uses their technology can be sure that they are protected with the best EPP protection of its kind.

Cons

There is not yet full support for Android and iOS (mobile devices).

SentinelOne

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Efficiency in protection against advanced cyber threats.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Proven reputation and efficiency in cyber protection capabilities.
Tonia

Malwarebytes for business

Reviewed on 2023/06/22

Over all Malwarebytes does a great job at keeping our systems clean and running smoothly.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes infections get through on the initial scan. However the software is great at removing these threats.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Malwarebytes has been around for a long time and is an industry leader. It is a great tool for finding and removing Malware from our systems. Malwarebytes offers a much more intense scanning and removal process. It keeps our systems running at full potential.
Matthew
  • Industry: Entertainment

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/07/24

Perfect. Even when I lost my account they got it back for me.

Perfect. Even when I lost my account they got it back for me.

Pros

I was able to get this pro version for a one time fee for up to 3 computers. I love it. I use it along side Ccleaner. I've never had any problems. Easy updates and automatic scannings. I can never tell when it's running a scan because it uses a small amount of processes.

Cons

I don't know anything I don't like about it. I've been using it for 10 years.

Malware Bytes Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

it's great to have peace of mind that our systems are protected against malware and ransomware, always finds issues and corrects them have never had any issues whatsoever

Pros

The best overall advantage of using Malwarebytes is the simplicity of performing routine tasks. and the ease of scheduling tasks.

Cons

Notifications pop up frequently and some of the settings to stop them from comming up can be a bit hard to understand

Sujata
  • Industry: Entertainment

Security is Important!

Reviewed on 2023/07/20

Malwarebytes is an important anti-malware/anti-virus software that provides real time protection and resolves the data loss threat in a prompt manner. Our network is safer and this software is reliable to find and eliminate the threat effectively.

Pros

Ever since we started Malwarebytes, our network security has been doubled and have had very minimal malware and virus threats. As we need to download various resources from the internet and also send many files to our clients so Malwarebytes scans all the files and ensures they are not infected with malwares. This helps us to maintain our credibility to our clients and keeps our business running smoothly.

Cons

Just the pricing could be reduced a little but that does not hide the fact that the paid version provides an extra layer of security to your server and network so paid version is worth it.

Mark

The one and only malware scan you must use right now

Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Use on most managed machines.

Use on most managed machines.

Pros

It really is the most simple product to use on the market and running a Malwarebytes scan will bring everything to the table where a Norton or similar scan wouldn't be able to find anything near.

Cons

Not too much I can really think of, if put on machine as trial the popup can be rather annoying to pay to upgrade but that really is needed for them to be compensated for the product.

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Product that much better you much make the switch yourself.

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Performance and quality much better with Malwarebytes.
  • Industry: Accounting

Awesome!

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Five star! I love how it works on everything from computers to cellphones, I license does all my equipment.

Pros

I love Malwarebytes, I had been using other programs that were not doing the job. Since switching over I have had no problems. I love how I can have different computers setup to scan at different hours during my business closed times. Price is great too!

Cons

If you do not set the scan time to an off time the scanning will slow down the computer. This is ok and can be adjusted. Just make not, as it will automatically scan daily.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

I had read some reviews had been having problems with AVG so decided to try the free malware and was super impressed
Pam
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Malwarebytes For Home

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

We have been able to meet our customers expectations of having a secure network in which to hold their proprietary data.

Pros

It's great for Home Use. Simple updates, good security coverage.

Cons

For Enterprise the deployment was a little sketch behind our enterprise firewalls. It seems to need full access to the Internet to behave consistently.

Intercept X Endpoint

Reasons for Choosing Malwarebytes for Business

Bitdefender's offering for enterprise was not functional at all. We kept getting infected.

Price, and reliability.

Malwarebytes is your light and powerful protector partner for your devices

Reviewed on 2022/10/28

After using Malwarebytes for nearly seven years now, I have realized the true benefits of this program and have not had any negative reviews for this beautiful tool.I was impressed with his ability to scale up his level and his sensitivity and speed have allowed me to detect and eliminate threats undetected by other bestselling antivirus software in the market. For this reason, I did not hesitate to get the premium Malwarebytes license,Scanning and cleaning for potential malware are very easy with Malwarebytes.Its protection from any threat that exists on the internet including fraud attempts is excellent.The price has not increased significantly during the years I used it, which makes it a great value for the added peace of mind.

Pros

During my use of the program and with its easy-to-use interface, I did not encounter any problems with malware or ransomware. It works efficiently behind the scenes even with the automatic updates feature.Scans don't seem to rob your computer of valuable system resources, so they’re suitable for working even with older hardware.A real-time monitoring service instantly detects, isolates, and alerts you about any threats and allows you to keep them in quarantine or delete them.I have tried other antivirus programs that offer malware protection but Malwarebytes is the best and most reliable.The price is just right - especially with the multi-year subscription with good technical support. Free version with many features.

Cons

After the premium version expires, the free version hasn't the same protection, and the notifications pop up quite frequently annoyingly.

Ron
  • Industry: Higher Education

What's better than no infections?

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

Malwarebytes is simply a no-brainer when it comes to desktop protection. Not only do I run this on my work machines, I have it protection my home computers as well. It's as simple as the classic infomercial says. "Set it and forget it!" Once it's installed, other than making sure to upgrade to new versions, Malwarebytes works. But, how do you really know you're not just flushing money down the toilet?

Simple! You don't get infected with malware, trojans or ransomware. Yes, ransomware! Malwarebytes even protects you against ransomware. It's also reassuring to look at the reports on just how many things are blocked in terms of websites or the nefarious ads on a web page. You can see that it's actively protecting you with minimal overhead in terms of resource utilization (processor, memory, etc.)

Cons

I have no complaints other than one update that was bugged and quickly fixed.

Reasons for Switching to Malwarebytes for Business

Previous experience; cost; features offered
Alison
Alison

Hands down, one of the best free securities on the net! I recommend this left and right.

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Pros

I love the price - Free. I love the usability - download and run. I love the quality - not even my friends who like the darker net have had issues that Malwarebytes can prevent. I love features and functionality - I run it, and it does everything I need it to do without the need to micromanage it. Hands down, I love Malwarebytes, and I know that is something strange to say about your computer security system, and that I usually do not endorse something without at least one bigger reservation, but this is an exception. If you do not have a security in place and do not want to pay for one, get Malwarebytes!

Cons

Driven away by the price of Kaspersky, which is a great product, but I am a lowly broke computer lover, I found Malware bytes one day what seems like decades ago. It may not have been decades, but it was at least one... Anyway, I found Malwarebytes and fell in love. It has had my back through the days when being a teenager and going to torrent sites was cool, all the way until now when I try not to look back on those days and what I was getting myself into as I browse the internet for the next great coupon. Malwarebytes has been tried and true, but alas, since I use the free version, there is very little customization that I get to do. I run, it catches if there are anything that did not raise a gigantic red flag upon introduction. That is all, my only con, a lack of granularity. That should be a pro in itself.

Abayomi
Abayomi
  • Industry: Media Production

Malwarebytes Review

Reviewed on 2019/07/26

It has really protected my PC from hackers and viruses.

It has really protected my PC from hackers and viruses.

Pros

Malwarebytes is a very good Antivirus software. Since I have been using it I have not had any difficulties using it. Its fast and does not slow down my computer while running. I am also using its mobile app and it has drastically help reduce the number of top-up adverts on my phone.

Cons

The Desktop version sometimes deactivate full protection of my PC. I will have to restart my computer to get it working back as normal.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition