Emitrr

Write a Review!
Customer engagement platform for local business owners

4.9/5
4.8/5
4.8/5
5.0/5

Cristobal
Cristobal

Great software

Reviewed on 2021/11/15

Pros

Great tool for helping me streamline my cleaning business. I like the quote follow up feature and the review request. My experience with the software is being great 👍

Cons

I like everything about the software, I don't think there's anything I don't like

Response from Emitrr

Thank you for the review, Cristobal. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Zelena

Glad we found Emitrr

Reviewed on 2022/07/22

Overal - we enjoy using Emitrr. This has given us the freedom to communicate with our customers where all our staff and lead field technician can see and communicate effectively with our consumers.

Pros

We love the integration with our CRM System, HouseCall Pro, and Slack which we use to communicate in-house. As for the texting communication functions of this product, we couldn't ask for more. They are always adding new updates and the improvements are always excellent! They help with the day to day functionality of the product.

Cons

The only true "con" for us is that the VoIP function of the feature is not available and it was not reliable at the time we tried to implement it. We currently use another product but are patiently waiting for this feature within Emtirr to be perfected so that we can keep all our communication within 1 platform. Another small "con" is that it takes the app and desktop just a little longer than preferred to fresh when new messages come in....but I am sure that can be fixed.

Kate

Emitrr Review

Reviewed on 2023/01/26

Positive, still making changes here and there.

Positive, still making changes here and there.

Pros

Similar to our previous platform. Easy to use, lots of feautures make it easy to customize for our companies best practices.

Cons

Some of the functions are redundant or contradict each other...

Marla
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Emitrr Rocks

Reviewed on 2024/03/21

Pros

I am very pleased with the kind and efficiency I experience whenever I reach out with a question or help request.

Cons

Not sure if I have one at the moment to share

Stanley
  • Industry: Government Administration

Emitrr is The Right Choice !

Reviewed on 2023/07/10

Pros

Great Company , Confident , Relentless . will defiantly get Job Done. Excellent Customer Service .

Cons

Nothing , its Like they Built a Product just for Us !

Jennifer

Lockout Music Studios

Reviewed on 2023/01/26

Overall we have had a great experience so far. We are on this platform continuously for 10 hours each day, so the functionality and efficiency is really important for us to keep our business running smoothly. There was definitely a transitional learing curve, and a few bugs we are waiting to be worked out on the back end, but overall it is great! :)

Pros

Our favorite features are the ability to assign conversations and to close them. This keeps everything so organized with such a large amount of messages coming in all day.

Cons

There are some tweaks that we would like to see, just little bugs worked out here and there, but every time we mention something, it is quickly fixed or we are told that it is in the works of being fixed, so the developers are really on it to make sure that this product meets the needs of its users.

Twilio

Reasons for Choosing Emitrr

They are being bought out by Twilio.

Reasons for Switching to Emitrr

It did not have the features that we were looking for.
Emily

Thank You!

Reviewed on 2023/04/04

Wonderful.

Wonderful.

Pros

Transitioning from another platform to Emitrr has been such a relief for our program! The ease of use is exceptional - we are able to do what we were doing before in a fraction of the time. The features are very useful to us, and although we have plenty of options to communicate with our center members. Customer Support is absolutely wonderful. Indrani, Deep and Anmol are prompt, responsive, adaptable and friendly. They are always there when we have questions and need support.

Cons

Some of our texts were sending in the wrong order - for instance, if we were sending an English message with English calendar, along with a Spanish message and Spanish calendar, sometimes these individual items would deliver out of order. However, this is not a big deal.

Beth

New Emitrr User

Reviewed on 2023/01/26

I was having issues with getting my sign in to work and your product support team was so helpful in getting the quirks worked out and getting me set up. A shout out to [sensitive content hidden] who was incredibly patient in helping me work this out and get up and running

Pros

Our team found this was a very easy softward to start using

Cons

Have not used it long enough to come up with any

Megan

Love it!

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

Pros

This was a VERY smooth transition from a previous software that was used. There were no hiccups in learning the platform, all very self-explanatory without the training. We have had no questions about it since using it, so simple! Love it.

Cons

I did not or have not seen anything that I don't like about this platform!

Aaron

Texting is excellent

Reviewed on 2022/04/21

Customer service is excellent!

Customer service is excellent!

Pros

The ability to set up custom automated texts that integrates with Housecall Pro is a game changer for us.

Cons

I wish you could customize some of the automation features a little more

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much for your review Aaron. Its been a pleasure working with you.

Sandy

Good product, excellent service

Reviewed on 2022/12/22

Overall, our experience has been very positive. We're learning the new software and have had a few questions/issues which were all very promptly answered and addressed. Glad we chose Emitrr!

Pros

We've used texting software for years and really appreciate the ability to assign/unassign conversations to the best team member.

Cons

There are a few extra clicks needed to send a text compared to what we were used to....not terrible, but every minute counts.

Mike
  • Industry: Human Resources

Best value with extraordinary service

Reviewed on 2023/06/27

I became aware of a Emitrr through the staffing company that I’m involved with and I’ve just recently converted my electric bike shop to them as well. For nearly equal functionality, I’m saving more than $100 per month and the service has been extraordinary. Can reach someone nearly immediately, and would highly recommend to anybody else searching for this type of product.

Pros

It is a feature-filled product, comparable with everything else in the industry, but with a high level of service and customization at a great price.

Cons

Nothing to provide here. My experience has been stellar.

Michael

Good software (getting better everyday), EXCELLET customer support

Reviewed on 2022/07/18

My initial experience was mixed but working with the team has made it much better, and they address my issues and suggestions with gusto. Love my team!

Pros

Price
Phone and review management

Cons

Some features are clunky to use, automatic responses are lacking, and the number of clicks needed to move around, but Emitrr is making changes that address all this

Medallia Concierge, Text Request, Podium and Voxie

Reasons for Choosing Emitrr

End of life of the product.

Zipwhip

Reasons for Switching to Emitrr

Price, simplicity, customer support

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much Mike. Appreciate all your feedback and looking forward to improving your experience for you.

Chloe

Best and more to come!

Reviewed on 2023/07/18

Pros

What I like most about Emitrr is the customer support and constant willingness to update and change to our business needs.

Cons

The email campaigns could be more like the text campaigns. But I'm sure those updates are coming!

Tammy

wonderful product and service

Reviewed on 2023/07/27

Pros

ease of use part of our daily interactions

Cons

no cons!!! Everything is great to use. Would recommend to all who need this product

Alastair
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Emitrr is a fabulous addition to the business

Reviewed on 2022/12/07

Emitrr was a fabulous addition to our business as it sent customers appointment reminders and followed up on the service. It used traditional text messages instead of any social media service for all its task completions, which helped us penetrate even those customers who have not yet adopted the smartphone culture.

Pros

Emitrr is a fully automated intelligent assistant (almost like an actual human) for businesses in the local service. It can handle customer queries like service appointments, quotes, FAQs, etc.

Cons

In my experience, there are no downsides found with Emitrr and it works flawlessly.

Spenser

We love Emitrr!

Reviewed on 2023/02/16

Pros

We used Zipwhip and we're freaking out once we heard they were shutting down. I searched for hours for a new platform to use and came across Emitrr after about 20 calls with other companies. Emitrr is so easy to use, and gives us exactly what we need for mass texting. Their support team is amazing, quick, and always helpful!

Cons

A few features could be improved upon. But support is open to suggestions. Most feature suggestions I've had, have been implemented in to their platform.

Lucy
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Customer Service that you must offer to clients!!!!

Reviewed on 2021/07/07

Love it so far, and will recommend it soon in a Virtual Conference with lots of business owners so they can add this service.

Pros

The communication and customer service they offer, they listen to my concerns, fix any issues immediately, always great customer service, I have not stop making money even when I can not answer the phone.

Cons

Wish they would have a microphone to text when we are driving of can't write.

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much for your response Lucy. We are working to add speech to text to improve our text messaging capabilities. You've been an amazing customer.

Lou
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Daily use

Reviewed on 2022/04/29

Pros

The system is very user friendly. I love the ability to chat or call.

Cons

The set up of the actual number pad is fairly small. Also the star * key is not an option. I was prompted to press it for a call and it just was not present. I tried the other keys but they did not work.

Response from Emitrr

Thank you for your feedback, Lou. We're definitely working on improving our calling capabilities.
It's been a pleasure working with you!

Ariana
  • Industry: Sports

Emitrr

Reviewed on 2023/05/08

Pros

It helps our communication, faster, more efficient

Cons

sometimes acts up and the software is slow

Jessica
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great messaging software with the best customer service

Reviewed on 2023/03/06

Amazing and keeps getting better.

Amazing and keeps getting better.

Pros

Emitrr has been my favorite messaging software we have used in our office. The ease of sending mass messages to our associates is amazing. The way to personalize messages and filter them within different groups. By far, the best thing about this software is the customer service. Anytime we have questions or concerns the support team always responds quickly and have offered to jump on zoom meeting with us if we cannot resolve the issue by emails.

Cons

There are no major concerns. Software is simple and works well.

Joanne

Emitrr software

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

Working with Emitrr has been a pleasure. Love the features it offers and how easy it is to use.

Pros

I can see missed calls which means missed opportunities and call those potential patients back. I can also answer questions that patients have using AI

Cons

No complaints! Love using this product! Would highly recommend it to others!

Response from Emitrr

Thank you so much Dr. Joanne, for the review. You're feedback has been super helpful in building Emitrr today.

Nicole

We love Emitrr

Reviewed on 2022/09/16

We absolutely love Emitrr and are glad to be partners with them!

We absolutely love Emitrr and are glad to be partners with them!

Pros

Emitrr is amazing, it helps with our multiple companies and is so user friendly. Anytime we have a problem and reach out the team is super responsive!

Cons

Anytime we have a suggestion or a question about a feature that may be missing the team will brainstorm and figure out a way to make us happy!

Alyssa

Emitrr is AWESOME

Reviewed on 2023/01/18

Amazing!

Amazing!

Pros

It is easy to use! It has mass text and character counter

Cons

Nothing, it is great! I do wish it had an easier way to import my list but that is it.

Kathy
  • Industry: Human Resources

Excellent Program

Reviewed on 2022/11/22

Pros

Help Desk is very helpful and quick to respond.

Cons

As far as we have been able to tell, everything works great !