Adobe Premiere Pro Reviews

Adobe Premiere Pro

Cloud-based video creation and editing software

Faisal Faruque
Faisal Faruque
  • Industry: Media Production

Hollywood-level Video Production for Everyone!

Reviewed on 2021/12/26

From the very first day of my agency life, I have been using Adobe Premiere Pro as a daily driver. Although my agency is small, I have two full-time video editors including me. All of us rely on this single tool for editing videos. Even if we need to use any animation or VFX on our video, we can easily do that with another Adobe tool named After Effects. Since all of the tools by Adobe works seamlessly among them, I don't have to worry about compatibility. This video editor fully supports my Nvidia GPU lineup and it can harness the maximum potential of the GPU. So, my rendering time has decreased a lot and I can easily deliver the final product within the deadline.

Pros

Adobe Premiere Pro is the best video editor in the market right now. I am pretty confident about my statement because I have already used almost all the alternatives. I tried to get used to some other video editing software initially, but every time I got back to Adobe Premiere Pro. The software is quite easy to use. Besides, it gives me the flexibility to customize the editing panel. I use a multi-monitor setup and I can get the best out of my mammoth setup using this software. I have to use various Adobe products on a daily basis in my agency, this is why I found this tool quite easy to learn. The UI and the core principle are similar to Photoshop and Illustrator. Also, the integration of this tool with my workflow is outstanding. I can use the Adobe Creative Cloud to sync my progress among multiple devices. Overall, no matter what I am doing about video production, I will not be able to live without this magic tool.

Cons

While Adobe Premiere Pro is more than perfect, there are some things that I think can be improved. The color grading panel can be a bit more developed. I really like the color grading panel of DaVinci Resolve. So, if they can make the panel a bit better it would be awesome. I know there are a lot of templates available on the internet for Premiere Pro. But if Adobe can make an official repository of user-submitted templates and effects, that would be highly beneficial for the new users. Sometimes, the integration with GPU drivers can be a bit troublesome. This should be made more seamless and easier.

Filmora

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I was thinking of using Filmora because some of my friends said it is much easier to use. Besides, I will get preinstalled templates with that. While the statement is true and it has some advantages over the Premiere Pro, I still decided to stick with the Adobe software. It's because the Premiere Pro is currently considered the industry standard for video production. Also, I didn't notice any drop in video quality in adobe Premiere Pro while exporting my videos into different formats. The customer support of the Adobe team is superb and I found it more suitable for my agency.
Maurice M
Maurice M

The Premiere Video Editing Suite

Reviewed on 2022/05/06

Adobe Premiere Pro opens up a world of opportunities for those aspiring to video production, beyond the average basic video editing software. I have seen students who felt proud of their productions using other platforms literally transform their previous videos after three weeks of class.

Premiere Pro can be complicated at first if you do not have guidance, but the sheer volume of enthusiasts creating educational content on Youtube, aided by tons of blog posts and Adobe's very stright-to-the-point tutorials on their help site means that your answers aren't far away.

Now on the negative side, there are the hardware requirements... Make sure that you take note of these. Many people bypass the impact of having a great video card, and that can be detrimental. Adobe's products do not play well with older video cards. I'm due to spend a pretty penny on an upgrade soon.

As far as this math buff sees it, this is a simple equation. Excellent product + Excellent community + Excellent support = WIN!

Pros

The power of Premiere Pro, as a part of the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite is, in my humble opinion, unmatched for users outside of the film industry. This is aside from the power of the software itself, which allows you to leverage most of the power of your creativity to produce videos, across operating systems.

Cons

The method of distribution of the software to users in the Caribbean leaves much to be desired. It inspires a significant amount of piracy because... people recognise the power of the tool. It should be easier for us to legally purchase it.

The last update also deprecated a long list of video cards, and with the cost of those items since the pandemic, you're going to spend a pretty penny on hardware upgrades if, like me, you were caught.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I felt that Premiere Pro gave the best mix of cross Operating System (OS) functionality, cost and power. I am natively a Windows user who wanted to move to Mac, and didn't have the ability to do both immediately. When I learned Premiere Pro, it meant that I could take my editor over to the new OS when I switched.
Eduardo
  • Industry: Online Media

Still the best video editing software out there

Reviewed on 2021/09/17

I've been using Adobe Premiere since the Pro 2.0 version 17 years ago. I've tried every other option available and none of them delivered a better experience for me. It's simple and always allowed me to do my cuts without going through extra steps like converting everything before starting to work. It's the most compatible software and the integration with other Adobe softwares, like After Effects, is the thing that makes Premiere essential. But, in the end, the choice of the software is very particular to the editor.

Pros

The integration with all the Adobe softwares.

Cons

Still crashing and having a lot of bugs in most versions.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I started as an amateur with Movie Maker, because it was what was available for me back then. But as soon as I wanted to go more professional I went for Premiere.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

It's more professional and gives me more possibilities than Final Cut, and it's more easy to use than Avid Media Composer.
Md.momenul Haque
Md.momenul Haque
  • Industry: Executive Office

Definitely a great editing software

Reviewed on 2023/10/31

Pros

The software is so functional and easy to understand that it is undoubtedly useful for the common man. Anyone can operate it

Cons

Adobe Premiere Pro is an excellent software. As easy as it is to use, its features are also excellent. I am very happy using the software

Ricardo
Ricardo
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

A complete path for editors: Easy for beginners, yet so powerful it is used in pro environments...

Reviewed on 2022/10/03

As educators, we care about getting quick results. Adobe Premiere Pro offers not only that, but also a path to a professional career in broadcasting, media, and professional video creation.

Pros

This review is from an educational perspective.
In our school, we love the fact that students can start learning with simple projects and evolve as they master new techniques and new challenges arise.
Importing video clips has become quite intuitive in the latest versions with a renewed emphasis in "starting to create right away". Editing and adding titles is easy, with the assistance of Creative Cloud integration, libraries, and Adobe Sensei helping too. The exporting experience has also changed, adapting to common standards in social media formats besides the usual professional outputs Premiere Pro is known for.
Premiere Pro is a well known non linear editor, and as such, the amount of educational resources is quite profuse.The abundance of educational material directly from Adobe and other sources helps new users get results quickly.
Also, Premiere Pro has no issues providing the same experience in both Windows and Macs (now with Apple Silicon support)

Cons

Just a minor thing: Unless the subscription for Premiere Pro is bought separately, the app is tied to a subscription model that includes design apps you may not need. This may not be a problem for the majority of users, as we often need to review or adapt assets created in Illustrator or Photoshop.

Julian
Julian
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Adobe Premier Pro it's the Best Video Editor App?

Reviewed on 2022/09/24

I think it's the best video editing software today, but its price is too high for what it offers.

Pros

What I like most about Adobe Premier Pro is that you can edit all kinds of videos, images and sounds, making a composition to show your creation to the world.

Cons

I think light usage option it's missing , many editors complain about crashes due to overloading their projects. Also, the editing styles are very different, depending on the client, that's why you'll have to study a lot about the hiding places of this app.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

For the ability to connect Adobe Creator Suite apps.
César
César
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

The best tool to work with audiovisual material, without discussion!

Reviewed on 2022/05/19

My experience with Adobe Premiere Pro has been exceptional, it has never failed me, I have been able to do everything I wanted. Integration with the Adobe ecosystem seems to me to be the key to the success of this program, because it brings together the best of all Adobe programs and gives you a very powerful tool for managing audiovisual content.

Pros

Premiere Pro is the best video editor because it does everything you ask of a video editor and gives you so much more, the control and tools it gives you to work on a video are insane. Premiere Pro brings together everything great about the Adobe ecosystem, from great image control in Photoshop, to handling animations in After Effect, it's a great Swiss Army knife. The video editing works great, the audio handling is also amazing, the number of filters and tools to work with images is unique, the ease of working with animations you won't find in any other video editor and the integration with the Adobe ecosystem is the cherry on top of the cake. Adobe Premiere is the best and there is no discussion, if you want your work to look professional and well done, you have to work with Premiere.

Cons

Adobe Premiere Pro has few weaknesses, but there are. High quality video rendering is too slow, should be better optimized. The Windows version does not work as well on Mac. It is not a program that can be used by any computer, it is very demanding, at the level of specifications.

Isaac

Simply the best video editing software!

Reviewed on 2023/05/03

I always used Premiere to edit videos, sometimes I used a cell phone app, but with regard to Premiere, no conditions.

Pros

I like everything about Premiere, from all its features to making simple 3D transitions... But I really like it a lot and recommend it.

Cons

The only downside is the price which is a bit high, but the app is worth it.

Bradley
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great tool for modern marketing professionals.

Reviewed on 2024/01/30

Pros

Great video and audio editing tools. Nice at-a-glance dashboard, and media files are nicely organized while editing.

Cons

File storage and project management is a bit cumbersome.

Ariel
  • Industry: Entertainment

Opionion on Premier Pro

Reviewed on 2024/01/18

I find Adobe to be a fairly useful and reliable tool to use. I do think there can be some options that can improve the experience but overall if you're trying to build confidence when it comes to learning how to edit I think this is really where you want to be if you want to get your feet wet and then Branch off from there

Pros

In the beginning when I was using Adobe it did make editing kind of dummy proof which gave me the confidence to edit my own video

Cons

Some of the color technology that you have in things like DaVinci admittedly are better than some of the options you'll get in Adobe

Claud

Mixed emotions but Mostly Good

Reviewed on 2021/10/29

Very simple and easy to use but because of that error message bug stating that it's shutting down and you don't know when it's coming so that always makes me nervous but as long as I keep autosaving manually, that's great.

Pros

This software works so well in my business and what I do in media as a video editor, when I first use this software at first glance it was just a bit intimidating but once I took my time looking through I realise that it had a very intuitive design and easy to use and my favourite feature using this software is that essential graphics panel, omg I love that part cause am really not great with graphics but they made it so simple and easy as drag an drop.

Cons

well, I'd say the cons of using the software is the problem that most persons have and it's that BUG/ Error message that will just randomly pop up stating "Sorry, a serious error has occurred" and that they shutting down the software, that recks my heart every time cause it happens anytime when you least expect it, worst when the project wasn't autosaved omg, you'd have to start all over again.

DaVinci Resolve

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

I switched from using Final cut pro cause at the time premiere pro was offering so much more and also that's what most of the pros were using.

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

I chose adobe pp over these alternatives cause it was just cheaper doing the subscription at the time cause even tho it'd of been great to just make a one time purchase with DaVinci but it's a lot of cash and I didn't have that at that time.
Ankit
Ankit
  • Industry: Photography

A great tool for making professional Videos

Reviewed on 2022/04/18

Editing with Premiere Pro is too good, It gives full control in Video Editing. With options like Color Grading, Curves Adjustment and Keyframe I can make a great video. Also editing in Premiere can be good as we save the file and open it in Adobe Premium Rush on our Smartphone. Also, the integration with After Effects will make things easy for one who wants to add special effects to any video. This decreases the travel time between software and gives good control between two software. The plugins for Premiere Pro can be downloaded from third-party websites like Envato Elements and will make the look output look more good. Many players don't support plugins but Premium Pro makes the work.

Pros

Moving from Premiere Pro was one of the best decisions for me. Following are the things that I like the most about Premiere Pro:

- Gives you full control over things. We can play around with music, transitions

- Can be used for Professional Editing Software.

- We can download LUTs from third party websites and Premiere Pro supports that

- As Premiere Pro is of Adobe, things can become easy by integrating it with other Adobe products like After Effects

Cons

Premiere Pro is great software, but there are a few drawbacks to it

- It consumes lots of RAM and that slows down my Desktop. So, A High-End Desktop is a must

- Their UI/UX can be difficult for a beginner. It's Professional software so one needs to spend a lot of time understanding it.

- It creates a lot of cache files that can actually fill your storage.

- You can't retrieve the unsaved file if Premiere Pro crashes.

- Rendering Speed is too slow and it consumes a lot of time

Thierry

Probably the best product if you need more than basic features

Reviewed on 2022/12/13

I have tried several times alternative applications, but I have to admit that I always came back to Premiere Pro. When I tried other applications, at some point I was confronted to some limitations, where Premiere Pro wasn't. If you only need basic editing tools and don't edit regularly, you'd better acquire another product that you'll pay once and will be cheaper than Premiere Pro. But if you want to go a bit further in the editing and be sure to have almost all the tools under the hand, I'll highly recommend to use Adobe Premiere Pro.

Pros

High level of tools in many domains (video, image, audio editing...).Not the best, but very good level already of Color editing thanks to the integrated LuminatiQuite good stabilisation tool.Export very powerful for many output purpose.Regular new features and updates (but of course you pay for it each month...)

Cons

Drastic changes in the general layout sometimes (But only when main updates occurs, so not so often).Still expensive unless you have a regular use of it.

Reasons for Choosing Adobe Premiere Pro

Other products don't have as many options and tools as Premiere Pro offers.

Final Cut Pro and iMovie

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

The same reason I did the switch. Premiere Pro is more complete than the other Products on the market.
Shubham
  • Industry: Entertainment

The industry leader of video editing market

Reviewed on 2023/02/23

So my overall experience is amazing with Premiere pro , so as a freelancer i do a lot of video editing jobs , and some of them are from my permanent customers , and with the help of premiere pro i was able to do all the things that my clients have asked till date . It helped me alot to boost my career as a freelancer . And the most important feature is it's collaboration feature where i can work with my team in real time

Pros

So, talking about the things i like most about this software are, first of all it has a wide variety of format support so you can easily edit video in almost any format. Secondly, it has tons of video editing tools which can performs basic to basic and complex to complex tasks , even they are also bringing some features of automation, like we can automatically get frame cuts , on scene Changes withoout doing it manually , and at last in premiere pro we can work on multiple projects and switch between them seamlessly and also a whole team can work on a single project in real time

Cons

Although there are no things which are bad in this software , but if i have to point out something , then firstly , adobe now only have monthly subscriptions and we cant purchase the software for lifetime unlike past times and secondly as premiere pro is a very advanced software so it can be difficult and time consuming for new users to get used to it.

Md Fateh Ali
  • Industry: Design

The Power of Video Editing at Your Fingertips

Reviewed on 2023/05/19

Adobe Premiere Pro is a powerful video editing software that is used by professionals all over the world. We know it for its ease of use, its wide range of features, and its integration with other Adobe products.Overall, Adobe Premiere Pro is a great video editing software that is perfect for professionals and beginners alike. It is easy to use; it has a wide range of features, and it integrates seamlessly with other Adobe products. If you are looking for video editing software that can help you create professional-looking videos, then Adobe Premiere Pro is a great option.

Pros

One of the best things about Premiere Pro is its ease of use. The interface is very intuitive and easy to learn, even for beginners. The software also has a wide range of features that allow you to edit your videos in a variety of ways. You can add effects, transitions, and titles to your videos, and you can also color-grade them to get the perfect look. It has some great pros like Ease of use, a wide range of features, and integration with other Adobe products.

Cons

For editing software, adobe set the industry standards. Although it has also some cons that we should consider like it Can be resource intensive, The steep learning curve for some users, and the price.

Filmora and Blender

Reasons for Switching to Adobe Premiere Pro

Premiere Pro is part of the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of software. This means that it integrates seamlessly with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects. This can be a tremendous advantage for anyone who wants to create videos that use a variety of different creative elements.
Andile
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Adobe Premiere Pro Is Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 2021/12/15

I get gigs from companies and individuals, asking me to edit their promotional videos, also local artists looking to make music videos. Premier Pro helps me deliver what is exactly required of the video, allowing me to be creative and execute as is, at very good video quality. It just brings everything to life and I really enjoy editing with it and get lost doing it, forgetting that there is more to life. Its a great experience, especially when you know how to navigate it.

Pros

I like that It allows you to edit any footage, either from your phone or a professional camera. It has a variety of tools that allows your creativity to go on another level, from making cool music videos with VHS effects, to filmmaking editing, all done by the same editing software. I like that with the tools that it has, it is relatively affordable.

Cons

I hate that the software can not be just used on any pc, it needs very strong computer specs and its RAM is massively high, you need at least 8G Ram to get it to work properly on your pc but it isn't fast enough when rendering. Secondly, it sucks that you have to pay subscriptions for, though they may be low. It is highly complex for people who aren't professional video editors. I used to spend hours on YouTube trying to understand how to navigate around the whole thing. There are still some features or tools I am not familiar with but I can confidently say I know my way around the software after a long struggle.

Melia

I've been using Premiere Pro since 2012

Reviewed on 2022/03/15

Overall, it can be a pretty expensive software for a hobbyist. But as a full-time freelance video editor, there's really no better option than Premiere Pro. It's my bread and butter. I couldn't be doing the work I do without this program. Now that I'm fully versed on the software, I LOVE the features and flexibility. The hiccups along the way can be a pain, but I whole-heartedly recommend this software for any professional in the space.

Pros

I love how many features there are. There are a ton of built-in features, tools, shortcuts, and options. In some cases, there are multiple ways to solve a single problem and the ability to choose the workflows that work best for an individual is invaluable. I also appreciate that Adobe is aiming to make Premiere Pro more intuitive, automated, and cross-device compatible. I also love that there are software plug-ins from other third-party vendors that can stack on top of the Premiere platform. That adds a whole new layer of usability and convenience.

Cons

There are bugs occasionally, sometimes major ones. Every now and then, my work is interrupted by a few hours of troubleshooting where I need to restart the project, uninstall/reinstall the software, or try strange workarounds. These sometimes happen right after the software is updated, so I always make sure I'm not in the middle of major project deliverables before updating the software.

Wepnyu Daniel
Wepnyu Daniel
  • Industry: Graphic Design

My Good Experience with Premiere Pro

Reviewed on 2023/04/27

i do video editing daily since i have a brandng firm so yes it really helping me alot as i also earn from making videos for my cilents and also video branding contents for my startup business

Pros

i started using premiere pro in 2017 and took 5 hours to produce a 3 mins video, it was very difficult but today am a big pro untill teaching others, ever since i came to start learning premiere i now produce very high video contents, here are some of the features that makes alot of sense in Adobe Premiere Pro- Color correction and Grading- Special effects and Transitions with alot of creativity- Integration with other Adobe Products just make it crazy and cooletc etci feel so bless using this product

Cons

it lacks customizble motions graphics templates, which are available in other video editing software. and it lack a more advance noise remover tool, but how ever it still the best app i use apart from after effects as it helps me work alot on my creativityso i will keep on using it and recommending it to others

The most complete video editing software

Reviewed on 2021/10/10

Overall, I think it's an amazing tool for editing, but if this is your first time editing on your computer, and you've never used Adobe programs before, this can be a bit difficult at first hand, the interface is not beginner-friendly. .

Pros

First of all, everything is customizable, which to edit videos is great, since you don't need to use external programs for many things. It also has a varied library of effects, and as far as I use it, everything can be done in this software. It also has a very large community, so if you have any questions about how to do something, someone has the solution for that on the internet.

Cons

The only bad thing I see in this program are the bugs it has, no matter how powerful your computer is, it can crash at any moment out of nowhere.

Matthew

The future of editing - at a price..

Reviewed on 2022/10/10

Working with others and collaborating is made easy with Premiere Pro. It's also an incredibly powerful tool that once learned, unlocks so much creativity.

Pros

Updates are groundbreaking and way ahead of the competition, especially the use of AI - you'll also be able to share projects and work as a team, which is a useful feature.

Cons

The cost is high, in comparison to similar options from FCPx (299 one of fee) and Davinci Resolve (free). The main frustration with Premiere Pro is that is doesn't autosave after each change (which FCPx does) and it crashes a lot.

DaVinci Resolve

Collaboration

Nitin
Nitin
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Best video editing and must have tool for corporate designers and editors

Reviewed on 2022/05/31

Entirely, this is best premium Adobe app so far to edit high end videos for productions but this tool have lots of learning curve. A person from design background who uses Adobe tools can easily learn it but others struggles to use this. There is no straightforward way to edit videos. I will suggest media agencies to take time to learn adobe tools before going directly to premiere pro.

Pros

I loved the way everything arranged and customizable to edit any kind of videos. I can easily edit timeline preferences so that it makes my work easy and quick. Beautiful effects and transitions makes the video production more cinematic.

Also, while using premiere pro I can easily edit multiple videos on different timelines and make simultaneous production of modules in single project.

Cons

Price is little at higher end and sometimes not justifiable for a small production agency. They should provide a low end tool to edit non complex videos productions.

And, also they should improve proxy video previews. Currently they are providing it but one need to find it but again there is more complexity in rendering proxy as it redirects to Adobe media encoder to render.

Alfredo
Alfredo
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

A great editing software for professionals

Reviewed on 2022/02/03

It is undoubtedly one of the best and most used video editing programs for professionals. If you are not a professional in the area, it may take a lot more work to be able to take advantage of it and to be able to use many of its functions. From my point of view, if you don't have any knowledge of video editing and rendering, you should opt for a simpler solution that allows you to get results faster, albeit with fewer options.

Pros

It is a great video editing software, it certainly allows you to generate completely professional results, it has all the necessary options for large-scale video editing.
What I like the most:
- Its interface is orderly, you can find the tools even though it has a great variety.
- Its library of effects and transitions, both audio and video, is very complete.
- The export options are super complete and customizable, you can set the output profile of your video in detail in every way
- The timelines are very well thought out, you can adapt them to your editing needs and it allows you to work in detail, both with the video and the audio.
- Audio editing seems to me to be better achieved than in other programs of its kind, it is simpler and more customizable.
- It is compatible with other programs of the same brand, so media imports work correctly.

Cons

In my case, what I don't like about this program has to do with the learning curve for users who are not professionals on the subject, understanding that for a professional it could be advantages.
- Longer learning curve than other programs of this type
- Requires a large processing capacity and disk space
- It requires more knowledge on the subject of videos, to be able to correctly configure many of its tools.
- The cost is higher than other solutions
- It seems to me that the rendering of the final video is slower than in other programs, although with better final results.
- Being able to see the edition in preview in a fluid way requires a very good computer equipment.

Mohamed
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Another Powerful Video Software for Professionals and Beginners

Reviewed on 2023/04/30

A powerful video editing software that makes you feel like a Pro movie makers at a reasonable price. The panels is really rich and comes with many features or tools to edit, trim, add graphic effects, import trailers, customize colours, add titles and many other buttons to create a video at ease and in few minutes.

Pros

Indubitably, the User's panel in Adobe Premiere Pro makes you feel like a Pro; it is full of simple and intuitive functionalities that make video editing like a piece of cake. You have a rich library of templates, which can be easily or in one click, added to your timeline. You have all the options, from trimming and auto-framing to adding titles and audio-mixing. Adobe Premiere Pro comes with stunning graphic effects and animations to make your video editing journey pleasant if not hustle free experience.

Cons

First, though it is said that Adobe Premiere Pro is both, professionals and beginners, I think that it needs a lot of training; the fact that makes it unsuitable for beginners. Sometimes, the panel is dazzling though it has all features. It requires powerful hardware features; otherwise, it lags and blocks with exporting and encoding videos, and here, I like best Final Cut Pro.

Zakaria
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

thats why im using premiere pro for more than 7 years

Reviewed on 2021/11/09

overall experience i would say that premiere pro is a perfect software for editing even if you are a beginner because its easy to use and it is professional.

Pros

premiere pro is the greatest editing software, I'm using it for a very long time for editing my videos, it has a clear interface which is making it easy for everyone, many effects are included in the software,u have the ability to add ready presets or effects and use them just by dragging, you can control the preview however you want, lower the quality if you have a bad device, you can control the settings and set how much ram should the program take.

some of the best features :

● clear interface.

● easy to use.

● many effects are included.

● import ready presets.

● control the preview quality.

● audio editing.

● video editing.

● high-quality videos export.

Cons

the thing that I didn't like, the software use a lot of device resources.

sometimes it crashes without reason that's why to make sure to enable autosave.

Youssef
Youssef
  • Industry: Photography

Adobe Premiere Pro, the most reliable video-editing software out there!

Reviewed on 2022/10/09

My experience with Premiere Pro has been amazing. Premiere Pro provides quality to its users. I can edit and tweak videos for my clients to fulfill their needs. It is comfortable to use. Plus, you can find all the tools you need to make your videos look appealing and professional.

Pros

Premiere Pro is the best video editing software out there. I've been using Premiere Pro for a few years. I can only say it is reliable, convenient and easy to use. Premiere Pro hands you any tool you would need to make your videos professional; all in one place.

Cons

Adobe could work more on its software, fix the recurring bugs and simplify the interface for new users.