EventCreate Reviews

EventCreate

Web-based website building and online registration solution

edna luci
edna luci
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Organizing my events has never been so easy

Reviewed on 2023/05/27

The online event promotion tool was very useful for me to increase the visibility of my event and reach more people.

Pros

What I liked the most about this platform is how easy it is to create a website for my event, with an intuitive interface and customizable layouts, I was able to create and customize my website in minutes.

Cons

There are certain limitations when it comes to customizing the event website. Although there are several design options available, I couldn't customize every detail to my liking and this can be a negative aspect.

Dennis
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

2024 Gilliam Family Reunion

Reviewed on 2024/02/15

Love this product. I perform proof of concept on many new applications in my profession and often test features required. Before purchasing this one, I tested a few others and none of them provided the features I required with as much ease of use.

Pros

Easy to use and easy to deploy. This is a good value for the yearly subscription price. I like being able to upload files instead of creating from scratch in the application.

Cons

I needed the ability to move section headers. I also would like the content sections to be resizable. The photo gallery need more separation between pictures and caption visible in the gallery. I would have liked the option to purchase 1, 3, 6, or 9 months. I plan to use this website I created for 4 months but it was cheaper to buy a year than pay monthly.

Jennifer
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Will not be using Event Create

Reviewed on 2024/02/17

Pros

The templates were pretty useful in creating registration for certain events

Cons

Creating a website was not easy or user friendly. Also, we wanted to use offline payments and had a hard time setting that up. Ultimately decided not to use event create for our events.

Response from EventCreate

Thank you for your feedback, and I’m sorry to hear that you’re not happy with the platform.

Please contact us at [email protected] and we'd be happy to walk you through our offline payment setup.

Maria

Very User-Friendly

Reviewed on 2024/02/06

Overall experience with EventCreate was very positive. Would definitely use again for future events.

Pros

It was easy to navigate; good flow in setting up everything

Cons

Nothing yet; the pricing structure is a little difficult to follow

Edward
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Perfect for our needs.

Reviewed on 2024/03/01

Pros

Used it for an event to celebrate our 6th year of operations. Sold over 150 tickets. The revenue generated by this site was critical to its success. The website was fantastic and easy to edit. Payments were prompt. Everything was great.

Cons

No complaints. I do with that a stripe account wasn't necessary, as it does not play nicely with our finance system (omegafi)

Susan

Class Reunion Management Made Easy

Reviewed on 2024/02/23

Great. Love it! Has made our planning so much easier. Sending emails is probably the most useful thing

Pros

Flexibility of the types of sections for the website

Cons

Losing data because I forgot to save before returning and did not get a warning

GoDaddy Website Builder
Jennifer
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Great Event Management Site

Reviewed on 2024/04/05

My overall experience has been amazing. I will recommend it.

My overall experience has been amazing. I will recommend it.

Pros

Ease of use and templates which is very important.

Cons

No cons as of yet. I am really enjoying this site.

Verenice
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

easy to use

Reviewed on 2024/03/17

This has been an enjoyable experience so far.

This has been an enjoyable experience so far.

Pros

I like that it is easy to use and accessable to others.

Cons

I have not seen a con yet on this program.

Brittany
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

EventCreate Is Worth It

Reviewed on 2024/02/22

I have used this for MAYBE 2 weeks now and it has made rolling out an event, adding guests, creating the event website, and sending E-vites super smooth! I have less stress going through EventCreate.

Pros

The user experience was very easy and self-explanatory! If you're needing to set up an event website this is the easiest and most efficient way to go!

Cons

The exact layout color or background color of the page couldn't be changed but that's a minor defect compared to all the other benefits.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy to use and launch

Reviewed on 2024/02/19

Pros

I needed this for an event to track RSVPs and dinner choices. EventCreate made it super easy for me to do this.

Cons

Nothing to note here - EventCreate was userfriendly and customizeable

Alia

Intuitive, Fun and BEAUTIFUL!

Reviewed on 2021/07/25

Regardless of the technical stuff, (which I don't know if less web-interface savvy people will not get frustrated with it) I otherwise really enjoyed using this program! I needed it super fast, everything was ready, upgrading was easy and didn't require a long term contract or anything! There should be a mobile preview option somewhere to see how that would look (cuz let's face it, we are making these for people to use through their phones); but it was an easy back and forth fix. Highly recommend :)

Pros

I love the data tracking, customization and the ability to follow through or update customers in the same way I would on a full website! For the temporary site and ability to still edit and customize, even after sending; is truly amazing to me. I love it!

Cons

There are some accessibility issues I have with the more technical aspect of the site. The selection areas, when it comes to multiple lines of title and text boxes, can be super frustrating to click and then have to click AGAIN to actually edit. Why can't it just be click and edit? The "bold" option for text doesn't quite react when you select it. And when you have a set up for a Scheduling section, it should just be premade form with the titles and text to be entered/filled in...unless it wasn't intuitive that that was how I was supposed to do it...I honestly had to click each title and paragraph element to find out how to repeat the sizes, spacing and style.

Wix, Evite and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

The overall way the package and account for building events was designed. Everything was in one place!
Becky

Excellent event management software

Reviewed on 2021/09/14

I was looking for an easy, simple, and aesthetically pleasing way to sell tickets for a small event I'm hosting. The registration/processing fees on some of the other sites are more than I was wanting to pay for this small event, and they also weren't nearly as beautiful s the EventCreate websites.

Pros

The registration website is beautiful, super customizable, and is something I'm proud to send potential attendees. The price point is also extremely affordable compared to other (less aesthetically pleasing) options out there. I looked into so many options and am so glad I found EventCreate!

Cons

I'm very pleased with everything so far.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

Price point, ease of use, trying something new, and aesthetics

DeJong
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Look no further!!

Reviewed on 2021/04/12

this site has really allowed me to take full advantage of my event. i created this site for my baby shower and i was easily able to upload my digital files into the site to make everything very cohesive. not only that you get to create an amazing website, rsvp control and 100 invites free!! im in love with this site and will be using it for all my future events.

Pros

Event Create is amazing! i used this software to create my babyshower webpage for RSVPs, and it has gone above and beyond my expectations.
I am so happy that i chose this place above other sites. the functionality can get a bit weird, but once you get the hang of it you are sure to create top quality designs. this site really lets your creativity come to life with many different customization features. overall i would recommend and use this again.

Cons

the functionality can be a bit weird and stagnant. you can not add text. but that is easily remedied by adding a new tab. other than that it is wonderful. easy to use and understand right away. no experience needed!

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy, functional, and inexpensive!

Reviewed on 2021/05/21

Overall experience has saved me time & money. I'm very happy about that!

Overall experience has saved me time & money. I'm very happy about that!

Pros

I needed a website just to be able to send my friends/familiy to RSVP for my baby shower and view updates of the location as it hasn't been determined yet. THIS IS PERFECT! I love how simple it looks, it tracks my guests properly, and also when I get the location, I can easily update it and my friends and family can check the website easily. ALSO, I might add , the mobile version of the website looks great on the phone!

Cons

No cons, if you want to pay you get more features which is reasonable. I am only using the free version and it suits me perfectly for my situation and I'm so GLAD they offer this.

Andrea

Simple RSVP List

Reviewed on 2024/02/01

Used it one time as a beginner. It was easy to learn and create.

Used it one time as a beginner. It was easy to learn and create.

Pros

EventCreate made it easy to make a cute landing page for my party guests! It was also easy to manage attendees.

Cons

I wish there were some more features to make it even more mobile friendly. I also wish that the website was more customizable.

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

It was more fun to customize and had more options to make a nice page for my guests.
Laniqua

Best event management site

Reviewed on 2021/08/04

EventCreate is the best all-in-one event management site that I have used. I will definitely use it for every event.

Pros

What I like most about software is the app integration for check-in during event, email and text reminders. The best features ever!!

Cons

I feel the site should include integration with more payment platforms (i.e., PayPal, Venmo, CashApp, Zelle). Most people don’t feel comfortable sharing their credit card info.

Lacey
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Excellent tool for any non-profit!

Reviewed on 2021/05/27

We needed an online ticketing platform, especially with some of our patrons being a bit less local. This provided a great solution. I have really enjoyed the ease of use of this platform and would absolutely use it again.

Pros

I love the ease of use. Even the free version offers enough features for a non-profit to find useful and offer online ticket sales affordably.

Cons

I haven't found a feature I didn't like so far. The only downside is that the free version doesn't offer notifications when tickets are sold. Understandably this is a paid feature. I may upgrade next time.

Reasons for Choosing EventCreate

This platform is much more affordable and I think it's just as user-friendly.

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

We are a small non-profit and we were hoping to find something affordable for our first try at online ticket sales. This fit the bill wonderfully.
Jody
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Professional Invites for Events

Reviewed on 2021/07/27

Needed to have an option for an RSVP event and wanted something more professional than an evite. This was the perfect solution.

Pros

This software is easy to use, affordable and looks professional!!

Cons

The only thing I did not like was that I added in names and I thought it was going to automatically save them into a library but I didn't hit add names to list so then I had to re-enter all of them.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Perfect for events!

Reviewed on 2021/02/07

Wonderful! I am pleased..

Wonderful! I am pleased..

Pros

I used this for my boyfriends 40th birthday but now I want to use it for every event I host!
Definitely a great format and user friendly and I just love the set up.
Thanks EventCreate!

Cons

Not super phone user-friendly. I could only really use it on my desktop, which is fine, just inconvenient at times.

Reasons for Switching to EventCreate

User-friendly and beautiful formatting integration.
Donna
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Awesome Software

Reviewed on 2021/05/18

So far my experience had been amazing. I love it and will be using for all my events.

Pros

I love the ease and use of the software. I also love the ability to keep track of your guest and the RSVP options.

Cons

I would like to have had the option to try it before being forced to buy the software. It was very limited if you don’t.

Liz
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great for all size events!

Reviewed on 2021/06/02

This has been a game changer! I am so happy with this product, especially since the world shifted and we all had to quickly learn what events would look like virtually. We started hosting more training sessions and smaller events more often and this site has made it so easy to do!

Pros

I have used many other sites in the past - ranging from large-scale sites that cost thousands for basically the same thing as this one, except this was MUCH easier to use! I have already suggested other coworkers from sister companies use it too! The easiest thing about this is that it's mostly drag and drop type design and you are always able to go back and add in more or less. I appreciate that I can add links to social media and our website. I can bring in video clips and even have an interactive map that will show guests where evening events are. Across the board for small or large-scale events, this is the best site to use!

Cons

There have been a few times that I wish I was able to change something or add in something different than what was available, however, the team has always been more than happy to help get me what I need and there are many options to design and edit to make it your own.

Alexander
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Flexibility and Simplicity

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

We've used it to transmit the values and quality of world class brands in our space. We're using it for event management, have built in account and pricing pieces, then a more robust content platform.

Pros

Out of the box invitation and event management products don't allow for much customization and white label work for the simple solution we and most companies I imagine want. We were quickly able to set up and get going, and eventually build the robust product we needed. Great product and support.

Cons

Not much, we've been able to solve whatever issues we had.

Matteo
  • Industry: Entertainment

So far so good!

Reviewed on 2021/06/21

Pros

The website was very easy to create. I like that you can sell different types of tickets on one platform - ie in person tickets to a show vs virtual tickets to the livestream, vip packages etc. So far I have run into zero issues, which is pretty unheard of these days! I haven't had a chance to communicate with the employees at EventCreate yet because they have been out of the office since I designed our page. They do make it easy to schedule a call and they emailed immediately with an address that I could respond to with questions as well as they have a chat option on their page (not 24/7 though).

Cons

24 hour support would be nice, but I understand the difficulties in a startup keeping employees on the clock all day every day. Their different tiers of membership were a bit confusing but Im sure they can clear that up pretty easily with a phone call.

Taylor

Non-Profit Fundraising Event Website - EventCreate AWESOME

Reviewed on 2022/03/15

Pros

I stumbled across the EventCreate platform while searching for an easy way to create a fundraising event for my non-profit's upcoming silent auction event. EventCreate was extremely easy to use and customize to fit our needs and it had all of the aspects I was looking for such as an option to include a gallery for our auction items and a way to set up online payments without having to sent people to another website. We started with the free trial and ended up purchasing a year's subscription so that we can use this platform again for our future events. For all that EventCreate offers, the price was extremely reasonable. I am so appreciative that this platform exists and that I stumbled upon it because it met all of our needs and helped us create an amazing and beautiful website for our event.

Cons

I wish that we could integrate this with our E-Tapestry or Constant Contact accounts.

ramaswamy

Easy to use and create website

Reviewed on 2023/07/31

Pros

Very easy to come up to speed to create websites. Easy to use and very intuitive.

Cons

Many of the fields are not customizable. Ease of use comes from less complexity.