Google One

Nur Zuhaira
Nur Zuhaira
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Good platform for photo editing and storing

Reviewed on 2022/07/28

Pros

When I realised that Google's basic free storage would not be sufficient space for my requirements, I decided to upgrade to Google One. Furthermore, there is a simple form of payment. Moreover, Google One enables a wide range of new editing possibilities in Google Photos.

Cons

The email client here on the mobile app and the web-based desktop version lacks the functionality I want from a file-sharing perspective, namely the ability to send full versions of the files rather than just links to them on Google Drive.

Christopher
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

The One solution for our data storage , backup

Reviewed on 2022/06/13

We are able to backup critical files and settings and able to share and collaborate easily and securely. I definitely recommend Google One to all of my colleagues. Great customer support when we need it.

Pros

Easily backup files, email, photos and device settings. Able to share files securely and quickly to users. Superb support and help with all Google products.

Cons

Sometimes receive data storage limit warnings when not close to storage limit. (I.E. 11% warning issued stating that if storage runs out backups will not continue.)

Dropbox Business and OneDrive

Reasons for Choosing Google One

Easy integration with other Google products that we are using.

Dropbox Business

Reasons for Switching to Google One

Integration with other google products is easy and secure. Awesome price point compared to other storage platforms.
Troy
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Google One real world opinion

Reviewed on 2023/01/13

It works , A LOT of roomfor improvement but the parent company is focused on money , NOT on customer satisfaction .

Pros

Instantaneous changes as expected . However , I know I've said this in other reviews , the ability for granular " tweaking " of your personal settings was removed by Google over the years which is ridiculous .

Cons

Pricing , pricing , pricing AND the removal of " tweaking " as I mentioned above .

Xavier
Xavier
  • Industry: Music

Why use anything else?

Reviewed on 2022/06/29

Overall I was very satisfied with my experience. I use it all the time with sharing files, storing in Google Drive and making sure that I have enough space on my devices.

Pros

You pay the monthly fee that you choose depending on how much storage you need. And, in my opinion, it is a very low fee for the storage that you are going to use. Anything that you want backed up, is backed up, and you can access it anywhere that you have an internet connection.

Cons

The least thing that I did not like about Google One is that if you are not organized, you files can get lost. Maybe they can implement some type of templates to file storage? But if you are organized, I am somewhat, your files will be okay.

Erika
  • Industry: Law Practice

An easy and secure way to manage your files in the cloud.

Reviewed on 2023/09/19

Pros

What I liked most is how easy it was to find the files and be able to discard them without difficulty.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about Google One, I highly recommend this form of cloud storage.

Google One for All Your Data Backup & Recovery

Reviewed on 2022/10/06

Google One is doing a great job in my data storage and data recovery on daily basis.

Pros

Super happy about the safety of my data and easy data recovery. With a basic 100GB plan, I am more than happy with Google One.

Cons

It would be nice to have a trash folder where deleted data is stored for a time period to recover. Otherwise, I have no doubt about any feature of Google One.

Cassandra
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Say yes Google one

Reviewed on 2023/05/02

I love Google one, it's the best price thing out there

I love Google one, it's the best price thing out there

Pros

You can't beat this low price, it's extremely affordable

Cons

I can't think of anything that would make it better

Pratap
Pratap
  • Industry: Higher Education

Best Cloud Storage Platform

Reviewed on 2023/01/14

Google One is the best option for large organisations which uses high amount of storage for their data. By using Google One subscription we can expand our cloud storage into serveral tera bytes.

Pros

Google One is a subscription service used to increase the cloud storage space across all Google services like Gmail, Drive. We can select desired subscription plan based on our usage. Google One will automatically backup the device data we are using to the cloud.

Cons

Google One has subscription plans based on organisation usage. But it is better to add some plans for the users of personal workspace with less fees.

Jonathan
  • Industry: Photography

J.L. Google One Review

Reviewed on 2023/04/12

In terms of my overall experience using Google One, I have found it to be a reliable and user-friendly cloud storage service to a certain extent. As someone who loves to integrate my software like Microsoft, the ability to integrate it with other Google services like Google Docs is simply just a plus.

Pros

With Google One, I can easily access my cloud storage, Google Drive and Google Photos for example, in order to share files with other people. It can also be described as a central hub to access content.

Cons

As someone who isn't able to use any online payment methods (Bitcoin, credit card, etc.), there isn't really a free plan. Since I also use gigabytes of storage space at various intervals, it can become costly in case I want to have more storage.

Samir
Samir
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Very easy to use and secure!

Reviewed on 2022/09/16

Pros

I love how secure and safe the software is.

Cons

It could definitely improve, especially the automatic backup feature, sometimes you need to do it manually.

Google One is good.

Reviewed on 2022/07/18

Google One can increase your Google account storage according to the plan you choose and can be used across Google products that involve data storage. If you feel free storage is not big enough, you can try Google One.

Pros

I felt the free storage offered by Google wasn't big enough to accommodate my needs, and from that problem I upgraded the storage with Google One. The payment method is also easy. In addition, Google One also opens several editing options in Google Photos.

Cons

So far, no cons. Features work as desired, and I think the price offered is acceptable.

Jeffrey
  • Industry: Fine Art

Google One The Only Storage You Need

Reviewed on 2022/07/08

We take pictures of all the paintings we create so having them all stored in one place is extremely helpful.

Pros

Google One is the easiest to use and to install. It comes with all kinds of extra benefits. W

Cons

There is nothing we dislike about Google One.

Ahmed
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great backup option with multisystem compatibility

Reviewed on 2022/07/20

Very good.

Very good.

Pros

The things I really like about Google services are that they're always perfectly compatible with Mac, iPhone, Windows, Andorid, etc, so you do not need to be locked to a certain ecosystem to get the full experience. The other thing I always like is that the Google ecosystem integrates pretty well and always has this clean snbappy interface.

Cons

I think the file sharing options need to be improved, I'd like to see an option to share actual copies of files within an email wihtout linking back to Google drive, same goes for the email client on the smartphone app. Also, a possibility of transferring sharing permissions when somebody has a personal Google account but you share a file with their business email address.

Raúl
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

All in one

Reviewed on 2022/08/01

Include all the functionallities of google.

Include all the functionallities of google.

Pros

The group of all the indispensable tools to manage your information

Cons

Tha apk It's also heavy in the mobile apk.

David

it is very good to have

Reviewed on 2022/09/27

Pros

It is good to have if your gmail is running out of space this really comes in handy I been using google one for close to a year after I ran out of move in my gmail account

Cons

I do not like that google makes you have to buy storage space I like how google use to be

Shane
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Google one

Reviewed on 2024/02/23

Pros

I liked the fact that you have a full of backup and that you also have more Google drive storage space when you get this package.

Cons

The thing I really don't like is the way they pack all of the phone backup and recovery together. It doesn't allow you to switch phones and still have access to the text or apps from the backup instead the old phone's backup is basically useless.

Terran
Terran

Best phone managing software

Reviewed on 2022/05/22

Pros

Vpn feature
Additional storage.
Automatic backup

Cons

Too much hassling notifications.
No documentation

Somi
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

All google products in one place

Reviewed on 2023/01/11

I can`t imagine working without Google one. There is no replacement of this in the market.

Pros

I just love how we are able to have all of our google applications in one place with the help of Google one. It is super simple and easy to use. It makes us more efficient.

Cons

I don`t have any problems with this software. It is perfect.

Ernesto
  • Industry: Design

Una gran innovación de Google

Reviewed on 2023/01/15

Guardar documentos en la nube y poder usarlos cuando se necesiten

Guardar documentos en la nube y poder usarlos cuando se necesiten

Pros

El producto en general cumple los criterios de Precio y optimización ya que está app ha pesar de ser muy barata implementa unas funciones geniales , como son el almacenamiento en la nube que no da alrededor de 100 GB por un precio súper barato y para mi es una de las mejores aplicaciones que se puede tener en un Movil hoy en día

Cons

No le desagrada nada es perfecta en mi opinión.

Alessio
Alessio
  • Industry: Furniture

Utile e concreto

Reviewed on 2023/04/26

Lo utilizzo principalmente come storage per fotografie e documenti, è facilmente integrato nel mio account Google. La VPN la uso di rado, ma sono contento di averla compresa nel prezzo. Consiglio vivamente

Pros

Google One è il servizio di storage di Google. Implementa nuove funzioni rispetto al piano base, come la VPN gratuita per più dispositivi. Il prezzo di 19,99 € annuale è più che onesto per il piano standard. Molto intuitivo e semplice da utilizzare.

Cons

Non ho nulla da segnalare che non ha funzionato durante il mio periodo di utilizzo.

• Industry: Design

mi experiencia usando Google One

Reviewed on 2023/06/16

me gusta batante mayormente la uso por el almacenamiento pero te permite editar fotos organizarlas y tambien una vpn es muy buena .

Pros

me gusta mucho me permite guardar mis documentos o mis fotos y tenerlos en orden , te permite tener un vpn para tener mas seguridad .

Cons

entender un poco de las funciones que tiene lleva un poquito de tiempo y poder sacar el mayor provecho del servicio

francesco

Storage veloce e versatile

Reviewed on 2023/07/10

Complessivamente mi trovo benissimo ho scoperto google one tramite i suoi device pixel , da allora l'ho implementato in tutti gli smarphone di casa.

Pros

Possibilità di avere uno storage aggiuntivo sui device , estrema versatilità di utilizzo su ogni device proprietario, strumenti aggiuntivi utili , propone un pacchetto davvero completo.

Cons

L'unico neo di questo servizio è la proporzione tra i vari tagli di spazio in relazione al prezzo.

Gioacchino
Gioacchino

Spazio in più, allora paga

Reviewed on 2023/09/18

Essendo Studente Universitario ho potuto usufruire di Google One 100 GB. Per quanto riguarda lo spazio a disposizione è sicuramente un plus rispetto ai 15 GB gratuiti base.Google poi è sinonimo di sicurezza e, usufruendo di altri servizi Google, viene più comodo gestire il tutto in quanto collegato alla perfezione. Consigliato se si vuole spendere qualcosa in più per più memoria.

Pros

Usufruire di un grande spazio di archiviazione rispetto ai 15 GB di piano base.Ecosistema Google è sempre una garanzia

Cons

Per chi non ha bisogno di tutto lo spazio di archiviazione che offre Google One, il prezzo può rappresentare un ostacolo

Yosue
Yosue
  • Industry: Program Development

Una Nube para gobernarlas a todas

Reviewed on 2023/11/05

Pros

Google One es una excelente herramienta de almacenamiento en nube que te permitirá tener acceso a almacenamiento seguro y rápido en tus dispositivos, permite realizar copias de seguridad, así como integraciones con otras herramientas de Google que lo hacen mucho más versátil que otras Nubes del mercado

Cons

No hallo fallas en el servicio, puede que al inicio cueste un poco conocer la plataforma, pero en minutos ya lo puedes dominar

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Todo en un mismo sitio

Reviewed on 2023/01/13

Pros

Contraté Google One para ampliar el almacenamiento en la nube. La app para gestionarlo es sencilla e intuitiva, ha sido todo un acierto. Se puede compartir con hasta 5 personas!

Cons

Creo que Google aun está muy enfocado en el mercado norteamericano, hay opciones de promociones que aparecen vacias en la app. Falta mejorar el servicio de att al cliente