Seating Allocation Solution Reviews

Luda
Luda
  • Industry: Semiconductors
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

This is the perfect tool for simulations and tests

Reviewed on 2022/08/28

It becomes a light management environment once you start working with the application

Pros

The ability to duplicate office plans is excellent: it is possible to open simulations and experiment with different options. For example, play with a new seating allocation without affecting the existing one

Cons

Only one person can perform changes in a simulation at a time, which is a bit of a disappointment

Yana
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

The best software for facility and office managers

Reviewed on 2023/02/09

POC is a very open-minded company that provides high-quality software products. My customer success manager is always striving to provide top-notch service to me which is incredibly awesome!

Pros

I work as a Facility Manager in an organization with many sites. Without the POC System, seating allocation management would be impossible in our case! POC allows many intuitive ways to change employees' allocation (drag and drop, search, etc.), making my work much more manageable. Also, I can see a general overview of the office layout. The paperwork is all gone.

Cons

For now, the system doesn't allow you to give different permission levels to the same employee in different offices. My client success manager has been asked to incorporate this feature, and I hope it goes live soon!

Envoy

POC Space Management

Reviewed on 2018/12/23

We are in better control of the office space and as a flexible organization we have a tool that enables finding space solutions in real time.

Pros

We have been using the software for a couple of years, finally we are able to manage and measure our office space utilization.
The graphic demonstration of the spaces and seats is great. you can easily find vacant spaces to locate new employees.
The software provides a good way to measure the usage % of each group / division / department/ business unit and allows the finance/management make loading calculations.
The service team is very responsive and willing to help with every request.

Cons

The reporting module could be improved by allowing a richer variety of pre-defined reports.

Avivit

POC review

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

I work with POC for 2 years and the system gives as what we need and most of the time we get the support very fast. My overall experience is very good but there is always things to improve.

Pros

It gives as a great look at the space management for facility mangers and for admin
We are able to get fast reports of the whole employees in the building

Cons

Some features are still hard and not user friendly, for example adding new sitting place or is we move employee to another manager it is not enough to move it, we also need to get into the employee details and to change the manager. a lot of maintanence work.
The system is not fast... but maybe because it is on our servers.

Keren

An ideal booking application for hybrid working models

Reviewed on 2023/01/04

Pros

In a post-COVID world, many companies are adopting hybrid working models requiring special software. I've been able to quickly implement a hybrid model at my company using POC System! The app allows employees to select a desk on a map and segment workstations by many parameters, including docking station type.Furthermore, the POC System is compatible with different HR Systems, such as HiBob in our case. All employee updates are automatically loaded into the POC System, so I do not have to perform any manual adjustments.

Cons

Initially, the transition to a hybrid working model was chaotic because employees disliked moving between stations. After two weeks, everyone became accustomed to the new system.

Efrat
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

POA seating allocation

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

As a facility manager, i find P.O.C seating allocation system an important tool for effective workspace management. i no longer have to walk the floors to check where employees are seated or where there are vacant workstations.
the system provides a very clear visual view of the space and captures all empty areas in a click of a button.
I finally stopped using paper and post-it notes to write down important occupancy information
Now its all stored in the system and i dont fear of losing valuable information

Pros

POC seating allocation system has a very friendly and easy to use interface. It has one main screen that provides the relevant information and moving employees from one office to another is as easy as "drag and drop".

Cons

2 users cant preform changes on the system at the same time

POC system review

Convenient system, meets the needs of building and seating management
Close accompaniment and...

Convenient system, meets the needs of building and seating management
Close accompaniment and guidance

Pros

easy to use
Technologically friendly
Supports my native language

Cons

It is very difficult to operate on a laptop

Daniel

My POC user experience

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Pros

1. Convenient user experience
2. Excellent customer service

Cons

Two different users cannot edit a file at the same time

Michal
  • Industry: Automotive

Satisfaction with the software

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

In general, satisfied with the software. Easy to operate and use.

In general, satisfied with the software. Easy to operate and use.

Pros

I loved the colorfulness, the ease of inserting and deleting employees

Cons

I did not like my inability to design the graphics. It is not possible to change the layout of tables independently.
There is a dependency on the support staff for the design.

Shiran
  • Industry: Program Development
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

The human support that the company provides makes all the difference

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Usage is not yet smooth, we are still learning the options and daily use of the software, but there is no doubt that the human support that the company provides makes all the difference, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always available for any question or request and it really makes it easier for us.

Pros

Human support, and the ability to use the software for both human and logistical planning

Cons

The software has many options that I do not yet.
The technical use is not intuitive.

Shani
  • Industry: Automotive

Office space management platform

Reviewed on 2022/08/29

As an admin the most important thing is the service given by the company. Thank you for all the support with all of the problems we upload real quick.

Pros

Office space management platform with Amazing customer service availability !

Cons

We can't set up a hot desk as a permanent solution for a future date - sometimes we need to change a hot desk's status for our colleagues coming from abroad.

Tomer
  • Industry: Textiles
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Allows you to overview all employee seating allocations in one place

Reviewed on 2022/09/20

We can track all changes in seating allocation using the POC System, which is very user-friendly. All the data is available and I can easily present it to the higher management

Pros

Very easy-to-use system that allows you to update your working space in real-time.

Cons

In the beginning usage of the system requested a lot of efforts, but generally speaking it's very easy-to-use and intuitive

Nir
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

very good software

Reviewed on 2018/12/26

very nice software, any request was answered quickly & efficiently.
very recommended!!

very nice software, any request was answered quickly & efficiently.
very recommended!!

Pros

makes work processes easier
easy to learn

Cons

there is nothing special.
visibility should be more refined

Lital
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

POC- Great system that makes your life easier

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Until I started working with the system I managed the seating information in a simple excel file.
The system significantly improved my work
Reports and data can be extracted at the click of a button

Pros

The system is very user-friendly. Easy to use

Cons

In order to understand the method of working with the system you need to practice. But after several times the system is very convenient to use

Dima
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

overal a good expirians with the product

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

overall poc system is helping us to keep a relative order in our sitting arrangements

Pros

the visualization of the data is a big advantage. and the option for conducting the survey is very useful, unfortunately we are not using this option yet. but it is because of our internal issues

Cons

I think changing and updating polygons can be more intuitive.

Hila
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Very recommended

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

Pros

Help in managing the Space and sitting places in the offices

Cons

Two peoples can't work on the same time

Yael
  • Industry: Law Practice

Effective Amazing software

Reviewed on 2020/08/02

Pre moving to new offices - Disabling employees by work teams and locating support departments accordingly

Pros

First time I use software for seating management and I'm happy to see how easy it is

Cons

Creating reports & Moving between floors

Noa

The service is very very good
I get answers when ever i call in a fast way and that is what I need

The service is very very good
I get answers when ever i call in a fast way and that is what I need

Pros

it is Easy to use and I can plan ahead any time I need to do seating changes

Cons

visually, the total pic of the layout is too small. it is impossible to see the entire layout +employee name