RecurPost

Social media scheduling tool

Dr Hud
Dr Hud
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Recurpost is a simple and effective tool. I've been using it for severl years

Reviewed on 2020/04/26

Trying to post regular content and recycle content were the main challenges. Recurpost helps with this.

Pros

Ease of scheduling and recycling content.

Allows easy posting of video content on all platforms including instagram

Cons

Initially some of the queuing of content was clunky but that has been resolved and improvements have been made to the site

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the kind words, Hud. We are glad to have you with us as a user.

Claire
  • Industry: Online Media

Load it and let it roll

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

I really rate RecurPost as a social sharing tool for Twitter. I can load it with posts once a month and let them roll out. I have used other scheduling tools that needed daily or weekly attention which was time consuming.

Pros

I like the fact that you never share the same update twice - each can be amended and customised. I also like being able to categorise my posts and spread them across my schedule.

Cons

The function to shorten links is a bit clunky. There are three clicks when one would do the job.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for such a great review, Claire. We will work on the URL shortener feature soon to make it work with one click.

Maria Isabel

Honest and Clear.

Reviewed on 2020/04/12

- reliable
- does what it says
- blog articles are top notch and deliver value!

- reliable
- does what it says
- blog articles are top notch and deliver value!

Pros

A stable and realiable source of inspiration, which offers generously a tool for business starters! Easy enough to use I have recommended it to other colleagues in the industry who now use it too. Thank you for putting this out here for us to use. Best of Luck! Isabel #agreenerlifenow

Cons

Sometimes it has quite a number of clicks.
The look and colour palette used, seems quite dry, when I'd expect a more vibrant colour coding, as this tool enables flow and from my perception the colour code does not convey this.

Response from RecurPost

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your honest review. We are working on a new interface that I am sure you will enjoy. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and we will give you a preview of it before others. Thank you.

Julie
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine
  • Used for 1-5 months

Love that it is a content focused dashboard

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

This is my second favorite SMS, with SocialBee being my favorite. It is easy to use, and has great time saving features.

Pros

I love the dashboard being focused on Content, to then schedule and recycle posts as you wish. I found on the free version I could only schedule 3 days at a time with content, whereas with the medium tier you can schedule 10 social media acounts with 20 recurring posts per account. It has the option for RSS feeds, at 10, and also allows 20 one off posts.

Cons

It only allows one team member, which means if it is used for a small company there has to just be one person running it.

Publer

A much better layout!

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to RecurPost

I found the features were of a higher quality with Recurpost! The company has been around longer, so they have worked out the kinks.
Charmaine
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great App to Save You Time

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

My experience has been an overall positive one, It has freed up so much time in my life and allowed me to focus on other areas of my business.

Pros

I like that I am able to reschedule blog posts and other popular content with ease. I Iike that I can set it and forget it knowing that my content will be recycled and shared.

Cons

So far there isn't a feature I don't like. I use the free version for just one account so recurpost works fine for me.

Buffer

Reasons for Switching to RecurPost

The product had what I needed and the price was right for a business my size.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for such a perfect review, Charmaine. We are glad to hear that you find RecurPost so helpful for your social media management needs.

Rikus

My business partner

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Pros

This software is fast and easy to use and it helped my businesses to achieve its peak level of productivity. This is one product I hope to use as long as I am doing advertising on social media . It felt like for the firs time I employed a new and very reliable business partner.

Cons

There is not one thing that i don't like about Recur Post.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the perfect score, Rikus. We love you back.

Cathleen
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Take the stress out of social media!!

Reviewed on 2020/04/18

I have used it to keep on top of various channels of social media. For channels like Linkedin or Google Business which I didn't regularly post on I can now keep filling them with content without having to worry about it. I can just fill it up with content, create a schedule and it does the rest. AMAZING

Pros

I LOVE this software because it means I don't have to keep worrying about keeping my social media up to date all of the time.

Cons

It seems to struggle to integrate with instagram but I've heard thats an instagram issue more than recur-post.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for your review, Cathleen. We appreciate you taking time to leave a review. A perfect score on top of that :) is more than what we could ask for. I am glad you believe that we deserve that. Thank you once again.

Anne

Simplifies my marketing communications so much

Reviewed on 2020/04/13

Pros

This was so quick and simple to set up, easy to navigate the calendar and post topics, and makes sure that I am posting consistently so I can batch content and it automatically shows up on a regular schedule.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any way I would improve.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for your kind review Anne. Buffer is a good tool too, but many of our users found RecurPost to be a good Buffer alternative.

• Industry: Information Services

Great scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

I really enjoy RecurPost and recommend it to all of my clients

I really enjoy RecurPost and recommend it to all of my clients

Pros

I love the ability to categorize my content and have it post automatically based on best times for maximum engagement

Cons

I would love to be able to drag and drop content more easily however this is minor and does not affect my ability to use it.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for such a great review. We are so glad to have you as a user with us.

Recurring Posts Feature and bets scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2022/12/23

Pros

RecurPost is an amazing app. It's a recurring posts feature and a bet scheduling tool that I use to automate my social media posting. It's really easy to set up, all you have to do is add the content and select the schedule. My favorite part about RecurPost is that it doesn't just post once. It posts for me on a schedule I set up, which means I don't have to worry

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like. everything went well and was easy to set up.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like this keep us motivated to serve you better.

Jessica
  • Industry: Mental Health Care
  • Used for 6-12 months

Definitely worth It!

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

I love it! I feel that for the money I am getting exactly what I need. I have used several others in the past and just didn't find it worth the money. RecurPost does what I need and I don't have to constantly be worried if I haven't uploaded new content.

Pros

I really enjoy the functionality of RecurPost and how much I don't have to worry about my social media. I spend time every few months adding new content to be circulated in the "Libraries". I love that it allows for you to shorten the url of links. I also like that I can schedule new content to be "next" instead of it going to the end of the list. I feel as though it is organized well and for under $30 a month it's probably one of the cheaper options in managing your social media.

Cons

I'm not a pro with the system by any means, but something as simple as having emojis already integrated into their system would be nice instead of copying and pasting the emojis into the content. I also wish that it had better integrations. As of right now, my employees add content into Airtable, but then I have to spend a lot of time transferring that into recurpost. I feel that if it allow for Zapier or just Integration of Apps that this would be amazing!

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the kind review, Jessica. We are glad that you like RecurPost. We will take your feedback to our engineering team and they should be able to add a zapier integration soon. Thank you.

• Industry: Mental Health Care

RecurPost - The First Month

Reviewed on 2021/06/07

So far, it's been enjoyable; it would be more satisfactory if the scheduling of a future post were to halt and notify you that formatting parameters (i.e. Instagram picture size, Twitter character count) would prohibit the post from going through at the time scheduled.

Pros

It is a competitively-priced social media posting tool.

Cons

Not enough forewarning about posts that are not going to meet formatting parameters of individual social media platforms.

Loomly, Later and Hootsuite

Hootsuite's spike in cost

Hootsuite

Reasons for Switching to RecurPost

Best function to cost balance.

Response from RecurPost

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback and your generous score. We have just pushed an update that fixes this issue. If you try to schedule/post something with errors, we will warn you for it and ask to fix the issue. Please test it and reach out to our team for any further questions.

KJ

I don't know what I'd do without Recurpost. It is my favorite tool for managing my social media

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

I've been very happy with the app and the support they provide. They've been great about updating and adding value over time.

Pros

Easy to use. I was using Hootsuite and Buffer but I had to completely reenter new content each week. Now I have a library of content that I just update and can build a larger array of posts.

Cons

Just that we have to update each post. The duplicate feature never works.

Marketo Engage

Reasons for Choosing RecurPost

Too cumbersome and expensive.

Best Value for the Money

Response from RecurPost

Dear KJ,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Duplicating content should work just fine. Could you please reach out to us via [email protected] so that we can help you make it work? Thank you.

Mallory

Love this for repurposing content and getting more visibility for your content

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

It allows me to create content and share it all over the place, as often as I want without thinking about it. I love it better than Smarterqueue, Meet Edgar and HootSuite.

Pros

I love that it recycles your content according to your rules. I love that you can post to so many platforms including Google My Business and it's pretty intuitive to use.

Cons

Sometimes it's disconnects but doesn't notify you that it is, or content gets banned and you don't see the error why so you can fix it. Some of my clients are Instagram users and despite IG's restrictions, the way you have to login at the time you want to post to actually post is a pain.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for such a great review, Mallory. We are so glad to have you as a user with us. We are waiting on Instagram to open their platform to third party apps like RecurPost to allow direct posting. As soon as they approve it we will start offering that. Thank you.

Stuart
  • Industry: Consumer Services

I would recomend RecurPost

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

I would recommend this for any business. I post daily on all my business accounts and write two new posts a week so my library keeps growing. This helps keep my business front and center in social media and all my social media pages look busy. I also think that it had helped with my Google Maps ranking.

Pros

It is the only social media software that I have come across that posts on Google Maps. I also think that the free plan is exceptional. I moved to the paid plan as I now post daily for three businesses and my photography that I do as a hobby.

Cons

When writing new posts in the library or edit a post you always end up back on the first page. This means that quite often I have to navigate back to where I was.

Response from RecurPost

Hey Stuart,

Thank you for your kind review. We have fixed the issue with editing libraries :). Please try it again and let us know if you still run into that issue.

Susan
  • Industry: Online Media

I would be lost without RecurPost!

Reviewed on 2022/07/04

It is great to be able to create content for my clients, and then schedule them out for the month. Simple, efficient. and it gets the job done!

Pros

RecurPost is so simple to use and it provides such versatility. I love that you can schedule things in advance at the times you would like, or let the program select the best time.

Cons

I find it bothersome that when you choose to post now and you have to log into FaceBook to actually post it. I do not understand why that is necessary.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the kind words, Susan.

For the Facebook schedule where manual intervention is needed, it is only for Facebook personal profiles. Posting on Facebook pages and groups is 100% automated.

RecurPost is the only tool that supports posting on Facebook personal profiles. Since this is not supported by Facebook automation, we have found a way to still do this with a little bit of intervention from your end.

I hope that explains it. Thank you once again for taking time to review us.

- Dinesh

Karen
  • Industry: Photography

Invaluable service

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

I have recommended RecurPost to multiple friends that run small businesses as a life changing tool to help manage their online presence and connection with their clients through social media. I'm incredibly grateful to the friend that recommended you to me as your company has simplified my life and made a hug task seem much more manageable and even enjoyable.

Pros

This software has simplified my life - it has helped me to create a consistent online presence which is something that I have been struggling with for years. It make sorting my content very easy, and being able to see exactly where I need to add more content has been priceless.

Cons

Sometimes I have made changes to my scheduled content and then realised that they have continued to be posted for the remainder o that day as the changes did not take affect until the following day.

SmarterQueue

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the perfect review, Karen. We greatly appreciate it.

Willow

Reviewed on 2020/04/22

I love it! Like I said, it's set it and forget it. I am a full time blogger and I don't have time to be constantly writing up social messages for all the social media platforms.

Pros

RecurPost is incredibly easy to use. You just type what you want to say for each post, then it's set it and forget it! RecurPost does the rest. I love how it reposts your messages without you having to do a thing. I've gone into my RecurPost dashboard a couple of times to change which social messages were going out, but other than changing them occasionally (which is totally up to you), it's basically hands off.

Cons

It took awhile to put all my social messages in, but that's to be expected with any software like this.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for such a great review, Willow. We are so glad to have you as a user with us.

Peter
Peter

Recurpost it is by far the one social media software that meets our needs in digital marketing.

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

So Far so good. I'm a user and I always recommend RecurPost to my social media marketing clients.

Pros

What separates this software among the rest is its ability to repost automatically your posts.

Cons

Hope we can repost specific post and on a specific date every year

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the kind words, Peter. We are glad that you chose RecurPost for your social media needs.

Siv

Easy going

Reviewed on 2022/12/05

I like it because it is easy to use. I have not used any other brand, so I can not compare to others. And, because I like Recurpost, I will stick to it.

Pros

I like it because it is easy to use, to change posts, and the support is great.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about it , so I have no answer for the question

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the perfect review, Siv. We have gotten a lot of love from the fitness trainers and others in the health and wellness industry. We are grateful to you for that.

- Dinesh

Elisa
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

I love it

Reviewed on 2022/10/12

Pros

I've been using recurpost for 6 years now and I love it. The dashboard is simple and allows me and my collaborators to manage multiple social media accounts. Higly recommended.

Cons

Whenever I run into some issue, the team behind the software is quick to help me fix it.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the perfect score, Elisa. It is great to hear that our support team has been prompt to help you. We will make sure we keep doing that in the future too.

Heather
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 2020/04/17

Pros

I don't have issues with being blocked on Facebook for spam like I did with other schedulers. This easy to use library makes it a truly one time deal of adding posts and they will be seen by more people without a more hands on approach.

Cons

I wish it were easier to change the hashtags for twitter and instagram. I can't seem to get those changes to stay.

Response from RecurPost

Hi Heather,

Thank you for your review.

I assume you are changing your hashtags in Queue. Any changes made to posts in Queue is only good for the day the post is going out on. If you want to permanently change hashtags make those changes in Libraries. Our search feature lets you add hashtags in one go for all posts. I hope that helps.

Janell

Great Way To Keep Important Things Circulating on Your Social Media Pages

Reviewed on 2020/04/12

It's been a great way to help keep content on my social media pages. I like that it links to so many social media pages to share my content.

Pros

I love that I can have different libraries for different seasons to share my seasonal content. I can set up when it's shared and add to it at any time. It's a great way to set it and know that my content will be shared and I can go back and change up the text to keep it fresh. It's a great way to help me remember all the content that is on my blog so I can easily share it when it's relevant.
I also like that it will manually pull out things from your blog posts to help you set up new tweets for Twitter.

Cons

I don't see any cons. It has been very easy to use and it's affordable.

Response from RecurPost

Thank you for the kind words, Janell. We are glad that RecurPost is your social media scheduler of choice.

The Key to Consistent, Effective Social Media Marketing

Reviewed on 2023/02/04

Pros

RecurPost allows you to recycle your content to keep your accounts active without having to create new posts constantly. Offers a flexible scheduling system to fit your posting schedule. Provides analytics to measure the success of your social media efforts. Enables you to plan and manage multiple social media accounts in one place. Allows for more consistent and regular social media posting.

Cons

So far, RecurPost has been running smoothly and delivering results.

Cheryl
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

The best Social Media Mangment software around

Reviewed on 2022/06/03

In the beginning it was a learning cirb but once I had a 1 on1 with a rep It was easy sailing

Pros

I love that I can set the content and let it run.

Cons

I wish the software had the ability to impot links so that they could work on other platformsI wish the software shuffled the content more

REACH and SocialSchedules