Accessible Web Reviews

Accessible Web

Comprehensive web accessibility tool & solutions.

Emre
Emre
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

I love it!

Reviewed on 2022/08/25

Pros

Best website tracker. I really liked it in general. The interface is simple and convenient.

Cons

My overall experience has been positive, I recommend it to all my friends. I didn't have a problem.

Response from Accessible Web

Hi Emre,

Thank you for your kind words! Don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any RAMP or accessibility-related questions we can help answer for you.

Deneb

Fantastic for the accessibility professional trying to show the value of continuous monitoring

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

Accessible Web has been a wonderful company, its [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and employees always going out of their way to respond to my concerns and suggestions quickly and helpfully. The services they provide are fantastic and priced right for the small-to-medium sized websites we build and service most.

Pros

I like the ease of setup with the WordPress plugin, though installing via javascript is pretty easy as well. I love that after the install it gives me an immediate baseline of how the site is doing based upon the industry standard axe-core library. It's tremendous that I can start a client on the free tier giving really quite a few free scans per month, and then move them into a paid plan for a really reasonable price.

Cons

I wish I could customize the RAMP dashboard and white label it. As an agency using the RAMP to structure, plan, and provide our services it'd be nice to be able to replace much or all of the branding with our own to give our clients a more unified experience.

Deque

Reasons for Switching to Accessible Web

Price, mainly. Accessible Web's RAMP provides essentially the same service for a tiny fraction of the cost. Plus I love the small-agency feel of Accessible Web versus the corporate feel of Deque. I know here I can get an answer, quickly, from even the top of the company regarding my concerns.

Response from Accessible Web

Hi Deb,

Thank you for the positive review! We will keep you updated as we expand our reporting and customization options.

Özgü

A smart apply.

Reviewed on 2022/08/31

Detecting and improving machine hardware, a software.

Detecting and improving machine hardware, a software.

Pros

I found best at this programme very successful in time saving and practicality.

Cons

Some tools in the content could have been better organized.

Tricent

Reasons for Choosing Accessible Web

A suggest.
Ferhat
  • Industry: Machinery

Ensures compliance of the web content

Reviewed on 2022/09/27

Pros

The most impressive aspect of Accessible Web is it constantly scans our web content and makes sure that our content is compliant.

Cons

We experienced little bit difficulty in exploring the full potential of the platform at the beginning.

Ece
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Accessible Web makes it possible to stay compliant

Reviewed on 2022/09/07

Pros

Accessible Web is extremely useful for making sure that we are compliant with web content accessibility guidelines.

Cons

Automatical website monitoring feature of Accessible Web should be improved.

bello
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Web Accessibility compliance management solution

Reviewed on 2023/10/16

my overall experience, developing a comprehensive accessibility compliance management solution has been a continuous journey encompassing the synergy of people, processes, and technology. One key aspect I've come to appreciate is the necessity of cultivating a culture of accessibility within our organization, ensuring that the needs of users with disabilities are at the forefront of our efforts.

Pros

What I appreciate about the product is that it has enabled compliance with WCAG and ADA standards, thereby minimizing the potential for legal disputes and enhancing our brand's reputation.

Cons

but it would greatly benefit from the addition of a history feature. This feature would allow users to seamlessly resume their activities from where they left off on the platform and offer them a clear overview of their dashboard interactions, making their user experience more intuitive and efficient.

Olivia
  • Industry: Banking

Accessible Web greatness.

Reviewed on 2022/08/03

Web maintenance is key to my organization and this software offers it all.

Web maintenance is key to my organization and this software offers it all.

Pros

The software is user friendly, fast and accurate.
It helps in deep understanding of web accessibility issues.
Allows website maintenance and web applications discovery and resolution for users.

Cons

I have not encountered any problems using this software so far.

Deniz
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Great

Reviewed on 2022/09/05

Pros

It has a useful and simple interface. Easy to install. I generally evaluated it positively.

Cons

I have not had a bad experience! Overall I am satisfied and happy.

Macit
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

It gives confidence

Reviewed on 2022/09/08

My overall experience has been positive, because ; price-performance is quite at the forefront. Customer service is caring and courteous.

Pros

If you want to improve your website and monitor the number of visitors, Accessible Web is your best friend. It is cheaper than equivalent software and leaves no doubt about its performance.

Cons

More customization should be done and I'm sure you can achieve this with a small update. I did not encounter any problems in my general usage experience.

Brendan
  • Industry: Libraries

Humbled and Grateful - A Partnership in Design, Development, and Accessibility

Reviewed on 2022/08/02

The partnership of Accessible Web auditors in the process of customizing our website to meet WCAG standards combined with the RAMP Dashboard supported our team's education and understanding of what is needed to redesign our website to be accessible to our diverse learners.

Pros

The dashboard is intuitive. I appreciated being able to easily identify which pages needed updates/review, and the clear guidance on the code needed to make the needed corrections. Further, the overall score of the entire site made it easy to communicate among team members the status of the site's design.

Cons

At first, it can be difficult to understand which remediation tasks are required for compliance as opposed to best practice/recommended.

Response from Accessible Web

Hi Brendan, thank you for your kind review! Don't hesitate to reach out to us via our Intercom live chat widget or the comments section within your RAMP account if you have any questions about remediation tasks in the future. We're always happy to help!

Rocco
  • Industry: Banking

Using Accessible Web is good

Reviewed on 2022/08/30

A very good price performance product.

A very good price performance product.

Pros

The content and interface of the program is beautiful, thanks to the tools in it, I can quickly do what I want.

Cons

There are deficiencies in implementing some software.

Response from Accessible Web

Rocco,

Thank you for your review! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions about using RAMP--I'm always happy to help! I'm available for live support via our Intercom Chat widget during business hours and try to reply to after-hours inquiries within 24 hours.

Gianna

Aiman
  • Industry: Building Materials
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

My overall review on accessible web

Reviewed on 2023/11/18

Pros

What I appreciate about Accessible Web is how it simplifies the remediation process, making it easier to tackle accessibility issues on my website.

Cons

I’m not facing any issues or problems on this tool

Whitney
  • Industry: Higher Education

Newish User

Reviewed on 2022/08/30

Pros

After installation, it gave be a general overview of my site! That impressed me right off the bat. It's very easy to find areas of concern so that problems can be assigned to specific people for correcting.

Cons

I didn't install this software, but my supervisor says that it wasn't incredibly easy to install. There is a definite learning curve.

Response from Accessible Web

Hi Whitney,

Thank you for your kind words. If you or your team run into any issues setting up or using RAMP, please reach out! I'm available for live support via our Intercom Chat widget during business hours and try to reply to after-hours inquiries within 24 hours.

Gianna & the Accessible Web team

Jamie
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Accessible Web Review

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

Pros

Very easy to find specific issues and turn them into workable tickets for our teams

Cons

Lots to learn about a11y before proper use

Response from Accessible Web

Hi Jamie,

We appreciate the feedback--thank you for your review! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any RAMP or accessibility-related questions. I'm available for live support via our Intercom Chat widget during business hours and try to reply to after-hours inquiries within 24 hours.

Jo
Jo

Good tool for a small site

Reviewed on 2022/08/16

Pros

Quickly see which pages need work
Link to view the exact page in question
Can view the element code

Cons

The accessibility chart
Doesn't have the Chrome extension feature that lets you highlight the problems visually on the page
Doesn't have the Chrome extension contrast tool

Response from Accessible Web

Hi Jo,

Thank you for your kind review! I believe we are planning to further integrate Accessible Web Helper (the free Chrome extension) into RAMP soon, including making our Color Contrast Checker tool available from within RAMP accounts. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Thanks again,

Brittany
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Great Product

Reviewed on 2022/08/23

Pros

Accessible Web helps our organization to address our digital spaces to be inclusive.

Cons

There is a learning curve on both digital accessibility and making the fixes identified by the Accessible Web program.

Response from Accessible Web

Hi Brittany,

Thank you for the positive review! Don't hesitate to reach out to our team if you have any RAMP or accessibility related questions we can help answer for you. I'm available for live support via our Intercom Chat widget during business hours and try to reply to after-hours inquiries within 24 hours.

Cindy

Friendly and Supportive Project Team

Reviewed on 2022/08/02

They have helped us audit our software and have provided recommended improvements that will benefit our business

Pros

Their auditing team is friendly and helpful

Cons

I do not have anything negative to report about the software.

Response from Accessible Web

Cindy,

Thank you for your kind words and for partnering with Accessible Web. We greatly appreciate your feedback!

ambela
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

mon outils d'audit de site web

Reviewed on 2023/12/07

je suis très satisfait du travail de cette accessibleweb. nous avons déceler d'énormes disfonctionnement lié à notre site web et nous avons pu les corriger

Pros

la seule fonctionnalité qui m'intéresse c'est l'analyse des risques et le systèmes d'audit qui est stricte

Cons

je n'ai pas connu d'inconvénients à utiliser ce site web.