ChatPulse

Gain real insights on team communication by leveraging Slack

Ruth
Ruth
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

ChatPulse Is a Great Tool for Detecting and Analyzing Moods and Emotions at the Workplace

Reviewed on 2023/11/20

I have been having an incredible experience with ChatPulse.
ChatPulse is the best.

I have been having an incredible experience with ChatPulse.
ChatPulse is the best.

Pros

I am impressed by the capabilities of ChatPulse because it allows us to get realtime insights at the workplace.
ChatPulse is reliable and easy to use.
ChatPulse has the best support team.

Cons

Everything about ChatPulse has been incredible since we started using it.
I have zero complains.

Kayci
  • Industry: Veterinary

ChatPulse gets you into the mood

Reviewed on 2023/11/28

I have engaged it while on follow up with our clients to understand whether we delivered satisfaction or not, to understand what their feelings are in terms of our service delivery. Internally, it definitely helps know where colleagues and management are on matters performance and conducive working atmosphere.

Pros

Ive come to love this software for the amazing features it has which help with data mining, feedback comprehension, client insights as well as present mood of colleagues. It helps with reading moods!

Cons

For me its a 10/10 solution! Perfect for processing conversations, feedback, insights, mood and data, be it internally or from external sources. No negatives here.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

Chatpulse - A robust solution for dynamic business

Reviewed on 2023/11/21

Pros

With its intuitive drag-and-drop interface and sophisticated conversational AI engine, Chatpulse's chatbots can comprehend natural language and offer tailored responses. It functions well with various CRM applications and sends out performance reports and analytics on a regular basis. In short, It is definitely one of its kind.

Cons

People who are new to technology may find the learning curve to be steep and time-consuming.

Collins
  • Industry: Hospitality

What harmonious communication is all about!

Reviewed on 2023/11/27

Its been great in so far as helping me relate with colleagues and clients better. Enables me understand feedback, communication, chats much much better thanks to its outstanding natural language processing capabilities. It's brought! about harmony in engagement like wow!

Pros

Definitely i love its ability to enable harmonious engagement and communication. The role it plays in helping people within and without understand each other better.

Cons

For sure so far i haven't encountered downsides with this platform. It is an amazing communication solution. Quite outstanding.

Lawrence
Lawrence
  • Industry: Investment Management

Helps Understand the Mood of The Conversation

Reviewed on 2023/09/13

We use the tool for sentimental analysis. With the use of the tool we have been able to achieve a good reaction and customize direct customer relation. From a text we are able to tell how the customer feels about our services and products.

Pros

What's best with the tool is that it helps you to understand if the message is positive, negative or neutral. It helps to read messages and feedback across all the different channels . Once the text are analysed, you are able to address the negative messages , and understand what you are doing wrong.

Cons

Offers the excellent opportunity to understand what customer say about your product.

jaque
jaque
  • Industry: Research

Sentimental Analysis

Reviewed on 2023/09/10

Pros

What I like about the tool is the sentimental analysis features. With the feature am able to understand my business more by knowing where or what am doing wrong and doing right. Any text in our wall is analyzed and we are able to tell if its positive, negative or neutral. We are then able to change the conversation to fit into our positive side. It also has a feature of text analysis but for me the sentimental carries the day.

Cons

It offers more than I ever imagined. No feature that's annoying.

Trixa
Trixa
  • Industry: Research

Enhances Emotional and Effective Text Communication

Reviewed on 2023/09/04

Pros

The tool is easy to use and deploy. It also integrates flawless with other text based communication platform. The tool gives us an upper hand to understand a text message and thus give an appropriate message with no offense.

Cons

With ease of integration and deployment, features and functionality are fine.

Joan
Joan
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

improve team communication

Reviewed on 2023/05/24

a very pleasant experience to be able to know the emotions of others without much effort with face-to-face interaction

Pros

a very productive tool where it analyzes the feelings of the employees and thus find out more easily if they are exhausted, angry or happy, since when an employee is exhausted their productivity decreases and their work environment is affected, I like it because only through from writing in slack you can analyze these types of emotions

Cons

I would love it if it could be integrated with other applications to define the emotions of my colleagues who don't talk on slack

• Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Collaboration and communication is great.

Reviewed on 2023/09/23

Timely Project completion due to collaboration of projects and file sharing.

Timely Project completion due to collaboration of projects and file sharing.

Pros

Great tool for collaboration of project between users for ease of project completion.Highly scalable and effective.

Cons

Working great for the company no problems for now.

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

ChatPulse - Sentimental Analysis

Reviewed on 2023/09/04

Pros

What's good with the tool is the integration and the ease of use. All the functions and functionality keys are well labeled and responsive. It helps to analyse any text messange before you can reply. With that you are sure to respond in the most appropriate and affectionate way.

Cons

Everything about the tool is easy and straightforward.

Filmon

Affordable and Powerful Features

Reviewed on 2023/11/23

Pros

First, ChatPulse is affordable and comes with helpful features
Using it is straightforward and easily integrates with messaging applications
Makes understanding emotions easy and comes with great analysis features

Cons

It has been instrumental with little to no drama. I recommend it

Faith
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Easy Processing Of Emotions and Sentiments

Reviewed on 2023/11/23

Pros

One way to ensure better communication is to have ChatPulse in place
It helps in ensuring easy processing and analysis of texts to effectively understand emotions attached to messages.

Cons

While it may seem complex, ChatPulse is actually the best and no cons experienced

Andrew
  • Industry: Veterinary

Flawless Office Communication With ChatPulse

Reviewed on 2023/11/23

Pros

What makes ChatPulse amazing is how easy it makes it to understand communication deeper thanks to text and sentiment analytics

Cons

Well, it meets the set needs and no major malfunctioning.

Jane
  • Industry: Utilities

Symbolism in Advertising Messages

Reviewed on 2023/11/07

It improves communication and makes work easier. Additionally, I get real time feedback from the messages I send.

Pros

Chatpulse is of great benefit because it has the ability to change your communications in response to feedback.This software doesn't require surveys to measure team engagement and morale.

Cons

I have nothing to dislike about this software,Am still getting to comprehend this application.

Mini
  • Industry: Medical Devices

sleek and fun way to boost employee engagement

Reviewed on 2023/11/27

I use it's paid version so i enjoy chatpulse to the fullest.

I use it's paid version so i enjoy chatpulse to the fullest.

Pros

I'm impressed by its great infographics displaying sentiments, keywords, emotions, agreement etc.

Cons

I'm not really pleased that chatpulse is limited to slack alone.

Paul

Why I Like ChatPulse

Reviewed on 2023/09/04

Pros

We use ChatPulse to understand employee emotions and it has been great thanks to it's text Analytics featuresThe software works well with slackUnderstanding it is quite easy and it has helped in ensuring the welfare of our employees

Cons

With all its features and how effective it is, I don't have a reason to dislike it

Chris

Seamless Experience with ChatPulse

Reviewed on 2023/07/06

Easy and quick Messaging becomes a less tedious experience fostering effective conversations and engagement to the users.

Pros

Having a platform where it is easy to navigate, and engage in conversations is a feature that makes even a beginner have a seamless first time experience with ChatPulse. Also, you are able to customize your chats to different themes and fonts demonstrating that the user's preference matter.

Cons

It can be integrated to third party to offer excellent functionalities.

Anthony

A Great Communication/Engagement Software

Reviewed on 2023/08/23

Pros

What I like most about ChatPulse is the ease of integration with Slack It makes it easy to analyze and understand employees emotions thanks to text AnalyticsIt is easy to use and we are able to pick employees sentiments and emotions

Cons

No issues as ChatPulse has always met our needs ever since deployment

Bradley

My Honest Opinion About ChatPulse

Reviewed on 2023/09/13

Pros

I like the ease of analyzing texts/messages thanks to the text analysis featuresIt makes analyzing sentiments easyIt makes It was to understand employees emotions and it's helpful in ensuring we understand their needs

Cons

It's a great software and I can hardly list issues because I haven't experienced any

Maurice

My Experience With ChatPulse

Reviewed on 2023/08/14

Pros

When it comes to customer engagements, ChatPulse offers best features. It's a cost effective and easy to use toolBesides making engagement easy, the software also comes with text analytics features. I like the easy integration with Slack

Cons

Well, ChatPulse has worked as expected and no major flaws

Leo
Leo
  • Industry: Textiles

Strengthens and helps closer communication

Reviewed on 2023/05/15

Pros

The analysis that allows to measure the positive or negative emotions of the members that are linked to Chatpulse evolves the way of having a closer communication because it makes it more precise when understanding how the person's emotion is, its analysis is relevant so that the performance obtained at work is the commitment obtained by the person

Cons

It only has integration with Slack, it would be nice if it had more options

Prashna
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Language Processing software

Reviewed on 2023/11/30

My overall experience was great and really hope that I would remain as delighted as I am using this.

Pros

We use this to analyze the text from our clients to further our understanding of the meaning and the real sentiment of the message. This does the job very well and the user experience of this is great too.

Cons

in our use case this always has given the best possible results to us. So it would be hard for me to point out a con with this software

Matthew

Why ChatPulse Is a Must Have For Businesses

Reviewed on 2023/09/04

Pros

First, I like the sentiment analysis capabilities of this toolIt makes engagement easy and enhances employees morale.It is effortless to set-up and use

Cons

I must admit that ChatPulse is flawless and so far I have only had great experiences with the software

Luke

ChatPulse - A Great Tool For Understanding Employees Emotions

Reviewed on 2023/09/10

Pros

First, the integration with slack makes it a big dealThe fact that we can understand employees emotions and feelings makes it a must haveHas all the features we need including text analysis capabilities

Cons

I can't really think of any flaws. It's perfect

Moses
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Boost productivity by fostering collaboration with ChatPulse.

Reviewed on 2023/07/05

Having real time feedback and insights, it possible to remain connected and get rid of geographical barriers.

Pros

The real-time messaging giving accurate insights and feedback from team's organization. Ability to have real-time notifications to the members. It is easy t integrate with other tools.

Cons

By leveraging on Chatpulse, an organization is able to unlock enhanced productivity surpassing the initial investment of time and effort.