Seodity Reviews

Seodity

Search engine optimization software

Amine
Amine

A Must-Have SEO Suite - Seodity Goes Above and Beyond!

Reviewed on 2023/10/31

My overall journey with Seodity has been incredibly fruitful. The features offered are intuitive and easy to use, consistently yielding accurate results. It has simplified my SEO tasks to an unexpected degree, saving considerable time that I can now dedicate to other pressing tasks. The only roadblock, as mentioned, is the absence of the French database for Morocco. However, I am eagerly awaiting its implementation as it would skyrocket the suite's usefulness, particularly for French-speaking regions. Based on the overall experience, the upcoming database expansion, and the consistent efficiency it offers, I strongly believe Seodity deserves a five-star rating!

Pros

Seodity is a powerhouse of an SEO suite, with features that truly stand out and make the entire experience highly valuable. The advanced SEO Management tool and Keyword Rank Tracking have significantly reduced the manual labor for routine website optimization tasks. The Keyword Research and Tracking tools are remarkably reliable and user-friendly, offering precise, up-to-date results. I found the Competitive Analysis essential for keeping a tab on the competition, scoring 10/10 on effectiveness. The Reporting & Statistics features render comprehensible, actionable insights. The Mobile Keyword Tracking is extremely timely considering the prevailing mobile-first trend in user behavior. Lastly, the Dashboard is the epitome of simplicity and convenience, keeping everything just a click away.

Cons

While Seodity scores high on numerous aspects, it currently lacks a French database for Morocco. This is one aspect that could have enhanced my experience with it quite a bit. However, I’ve heard through the grapevine that they are working on its addition. Once this database is integrated into Seodity's feature stack, it will offer an even more comprehensive and inclusive platform that caters to the needs of diverse geographic markets.

SEOdity - the future of SEO software

Reviewed on 2022/11/14

Pros

I love the rank tracker and the overview it provides. This is my daily go-to software to check my clients rankings as well as see an overview of their rankings.

Cons

This is new software but they are constantly improving it. Currently there is no GMB/Maps tracking in keyword rankings. It would also be great to be able to mark backlinks as toxic to create a list for Console.It would be great to have more competitors, currently you only have 50 across all projects and this is not enough. The other limits are fine, its just the competitor tracking that is short.

Ahrefs

Reasons for Switching to Seodity

The unlimited projects was a benefit as well as the number of tracked keywords.
yubaraj
  • Industry: Accounting

SEO overview is very good.

Reviewed on 2022/09/22

Although it is a relatively new tool, if you get it on Appsumo, it is absolutely fantastic. At the time, you're going to discover some bugs in the program, but rest assured that Appsumo's customer service will do the best that they can to fixed them.

Pros

It's simple to filter top level domains with the backlinks filtering function. The ranking is accurate for comparing against rivals.

Cons

If you're new to SEO, navigating SEO menus can be complicated.

Emma

A great SEO tool, easy and with a lot of information

Reviewed on 2022/10/03

I used to use complicated tools for keyword ranking, now it's easier.

I used to use complicated tools for keyword ranking, now it's easier.

Pros

I like the amount of information all-in-one and the possibilities it offers.

I love that it can rank keywords. The software is very easy to use, in a short time you will know how to use it.
I see with great joy that the developers are always working on improvements and that it is going to become a wonderful SEO tool. It is without a doubt one of my essentials, quite a surprise!

Cons

There are still things to improve but the outlook is very good. I put the ideas that come to mind into the roadmap. The theme of the competition would be nice if it were something automatic, that is, it was added according to your URL and/or according to the keywords you include, theme, etc.

Reasons for Switching to Seodity

The quality/price was elementary to opt for this product. Also, some of these tools are messy and made me lose time, Seodity is clear, it gives me the information I need and I know it will grow a lot.
Yojansel

My Experience with Seodity

Reviewed on 2023/06/01

From the moment I started using the service, I was impressed by its user-friendly interface, comprehensive features, and outstanding performance. The tool has greatly contributed to improving my website's visibility, driving organic traffic, and achieving digital success.

Pros

What I liked most about Seodity was its comprehensive features and user-friendly interface.

Cons

The lack of a browser extension, which would have made it even more convenient for my everyday work.

Ubersuggest

Reasons for Switching to Seodity

The continuous development and introduction of new features by the Seodity team demonstrated their commitment to staying at the forefront of the SEO industry. They actively listened to user feedback and implemented updates and bug fixes at a fast pace, ensuring the tool remained up-to-date and relevant.
Victoria
  • Industry: Textiles

Seodity a good tool for SEO for small budgets

Reviewed on 2022/09/21

Pros

It´s a good alternative to use if you can't pay montly ahrefs or semrush ideal for owners of business

Cons

Very intuitive and easy to use and implement

DinoRANK

Reasons for Choosing Seodity

I can´t spend so many money in different tools with this tool it covers my need for doing SEO with my own site.

Ahrefs, DinoRANK and Semrush

Reasons for Switching to Seodity

Because i find an option of lifetime to avoid to pay all the months
Jakub

Perfect balance between functionality and simplicity

Reviewed on 2022/10/21

I used both Ahref and Semrush, and for my usage Seodity is just the perfect balance between functionality and simplicity. I didn't have to watch 2h tutorial just to be able to use the software, it is intuitive.

Pros

Easy to use and it's simplicity. It is not overwhelming like tools Ahref/Semrush who are often too complicated for most users.

Cons

There are some features that I would like to see added such as: zapier/API integrations, customisable reports, auto-sending reports straight to clients, None of those are impacting my workflow in any significant way, but I wish we would have them.

Chris
Chris

New tool, but doing a great job at a low price.

Reviewed on 2022/10/16

Really good experience overall, what features they are missing in these early days are in the pipeline, and you won't have to pay for any features you don't need under their planned pricing model.

Pros

I like the competitor analysis, brings back more keywords than Ahrefs most of the time. On top of this the pricing is much more reasonable than some of the big name tools.

Cons

Filtering options need some work, but customer service says this is in the pipeline.

Mihail
Mihail

Great SEO Analyses Software

Reviewed on 2023/11/03

Very satisfy with SEOdity. It is a great and very reliable software.

Very satisfy with SEOdity. It is a great and very reliable software.

Pros

I like the best the Organic traffic and the OnSite analyses. They are extremely helpful, especially the OnSite analyses and point in details what the issues on the site are and what needs to be fixed and enhanced.
The Content Explorer, the Rank Tracker and Keyword explorer are also very stable and reliable, providing lots of data and details for the website ranking.
It is a very detailed and reliable software that I constantly use for various of clients.
It is really well done software you can rely on.

Cons

Nothing really. It is a well-done software.

Semrush

Reasons for Switching to Seodity

Quality, great analyses, and better price.
Marek
Marek

Decent SEO swiss-army knife for a good bucks

Reviewed on 2023/11/02

From my perspective, Seodity is a decent tool, but I doubt I could use it solely as a replacement for Ahrefs or Semrush. Rank Tracker works fine with reporting, and it's nicely affordable.

Pros

First of all - pricing. Seodity is an affordable tool, which is really important mostly for small website owners. Data is accurate, which is also a great advantage.

Cons

Login - somehow Seodity can't really remember me and every time I have to log in and give Google permission to Seodity over and over again. Lack of any keyword grouping. No quick domain/url overview like the competition has. Integrations are quite limited - just GSC and Slack. Site audit ownership verification, seriously come on.

Charity C

I canceled my Premium UberSuggest Account for this!

Reviewed on 2022/10/26

I love Seodity! It's so helpful to be able to see how my website is doing in comparison to my competitors. I also really appreciate being notified about rank changes and new keywords. Seodity is a great tool for anyone who wants to stay on top of their SEO game. I'm really pleased with this product!

Pros

I love using SEODITY to track my website ranking and new keywords. I also like using it to see what my competitors are doing with their marketing. It's been really helpful to me since I switched from a monthly premium subscription to the unlimited sites plan. Now I can track my website ranking and progress for as many sites as I want for one low price!

Cons

What I least like about SEODITY is the limitation on how many competitors can be tracked. I try not to be hard on the developers because I've had more experience with their competitor (UberSuggest) which has had more years to incorporate new features, etc. I believe that SEODITY will also continue to improve and include new features in the near future and beyond.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Seodity, one of primary SEO Tools I'm using! It will become one of the best tools in the...

Reviewed on 2023/12/12

So far satisfy with the development and customer service.

So far satisfy with the development and customer service.

Pros

I have been using Seodity for almost 2 years, and I have to say that I am really impressed with the tool. It's a great alternative to Ahrefs, and the metric keyword research is great. The UI is very simple and easy to understand. Has rich other features, SEO audit, backlink checker, GA and GSC integration is incredible. Super happy with the Keyword Gap features that have been added!! The team also focus on development for more features, such Content Editor, Bulk Keywords Checker, and SERP Cheker, which useful for smooth SEO workflow. For me, daily keyword updates are a big bonus. Based on my experience, their customer service is quite responsive in solving problems and answering questions. Definitely recommend this tool to anyone who is looking for a great SEO tool.

Cons

Don't expect the features rich like Semrush or Ahrefs. But Seodity is getting mature day by day. I think it's just a matter of time until the teams make one of the best SEO tools on the market!

Tommy

A must have SEO tool

Reviewed on 2023/10/25

Pros

I have used many SEO tools and SEODITY is one a highly recommend metrics are spot on and it’s easy to use

Cons

Need some more metric graphs especially for reports

Jeremy

Right up there with SEMRush and Ahrefs

Reviewed on 2023/11/03

Overall, Seodity has been a great find, and a tool I'm extremely happy with. There's so much to it, I'm constantly learning new things.

Pros

I have been a user of Seodity for over a year, and I have been amazed at the growth of the tool in that amount of time. They are constantly adding and improving the product, which is fantastic. This is definitely not a company that sits on its laurels. The tool has become a staple in my SEO process, right alongside industry standards like SEMrush and ahrefs.

Cons

One thing that I would love to see improved in Seodity is the keyword gap analysis. Unlike SEMrush, you can only analyze one competitor at a time, and it does not show a nice Euler diagram of the overlapping volumes of words. That graphic has been instrumental in my work, and I wish it was available in Seodity.

Drew

If data and issues with your content tends to give you anxiety, take SEODITY for a spin

Reviewed on 2022/11/14

I really had given up on the hopes of every having an SEO tool like this. SEMRUSH? Out of the question, at least for me because I was either (1) NOT building sites to sell or make passive affiliate cash or (2) NOT doing SEO full time for clients. ... so putting hundreds of dollars into an SEO tool (that was going to give me another full-time job, with all the scanned issues to fix) was just not appealing nor realistic. My freelance biz/agency just doesn't make the revenue to justify that kind of expense. Then along comes SEODITY and I jumped at it. I don't know the high-end tools like SEMRUSH and AHREFS *too* terribly well so I can't give it a detailed comparison… but what I can do is vouch: SEODITY seems to have some serious scanning and reporting power that is going to give me an edge (when I get to fixing the issues)

Pros

I get inbox updates on keywords and how well they're doing. I know I need to crank up a little work if a keyword for which I was ranking really well, shows to be dropping significantly.

Cons

I'm unsure of some of the "grading" like when it comes to domain rank. It doesn't appear to me to be judged by the same scale as DA (domain authority). It's something else and I'm just not clear about it is all.

Jim
Jim

Great SEO Tools to take a look

Reviewed on 2023/11/28

My overall experience with Seodity is good. I have approx 10 SEO Tools. SEODITY is one of my tools kits. Give them a try

Pros

I can see the Team are working hard in the progress to improve the tool and adding more tools like launching New AI writing.

Most important is their customer service is decent, they will respond quick base on my experience.

Cons

I personally feel that Seodity need to add more tools and also improve and give high accurate data as possible

Saurabh

Feature packed AIO SEO tool

Reviewed on 2022/11/03

Overall, this is one of the best tools in the market and looks promising in the future.

Pros

The UI looks very clean and easy to understand than most of the SEO tools in the market. It offers a comprehensive set of tools needed for day-to-day SEO activities.

Cons

The product is pretty new in the market and lacks a few tools and features that most of the significant SEO tools leaders have in the market. Also, a detailed SERP report for each keyword is missing.

Ubersuggest

Reasons for Switching to Seodity

Better features than these products.
Daniel
  • Industry: Entertainment

A tool complete and affordable

Reviewed on 2023/10/30

very good tool that provides a high value in a very easy way and helps you rank your websites.

Pros

Very easy to use and to customize to you needs that provide very easily all the information that you will need to rank your websites to the top of the rankings.

Cons

The keyword research has some limited functionalities and have not changed too much over the times.

Jakub
  • Industry: Building Materials

Review for Seodity

Reviewed on 2022/10/10

App is Easy to use. Great support, almost instant anwsers.

App is Easy to use. Great support, almost instant anwsers.

Pros

I Used Ahres, Semstorm, Senuto, Majestic, and much more but Seodity has all what I need. The best is seo audit.

Cons

I would like more offten upgrades data for Domain rating. Like once per week to make sure i doing right SEO job. Rest is great

Ron

Very helpful and robust SEO tool

Reviewed on 2023/04/07

Experience is very positive for our SEO effort. It is easy to find keyword opportunities and track their progress. Other functionality of vert helpful as well

Pros

Ease of use, ability to use filters, lots of very helpful tooltips

Cons

Lack of good, customizable reporting. Getting data becoming slow with few added filters.

Zvi

Great SEO toll for less

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

Great

Great

Pros

Keyword tracking, research and competitor tracking and research

Cons

No GMB support.Poor reportingNo serp support

Gökmen

New but powerfull SEO software

Reviewed on 2022/09/18

Pros

It has great features both for on-page and off-page seo optimizations. Also has great user interface compared to other seo softwares.

Cons

Nothing. I know it doesn't have a lot of features but its just at the beginning of the road. They have a great team and I believe they will cover all our needs with their improvements.

Carlos
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Must have SEO tool !!!!!

Reviewed on 2022/09/18

Great experience using the software , very easy to use

Great experience using the software , very easy to use

Pros

Seodity is one essential tool in your SEO arsenal , it provides great feedback and detail in your site and gives your advice on how to improve it

Cons

Nothing everything is great, everything works as it should

Ahrefs and Semrush

Price and quality
David
David

Great choice as ALL-IN-ONE SEO solution

Reviewed on 2022/10/05

I needed an affordable solution to provide monthly SEO audits to clients, while tracking their most important KW, and Seodity has help me do that. The interface is clean and easy to navigate

Pros

It's comprehensive in regards to features, one can quickly provide SEO services to several companies just using Seodity (rank tracking, audits, insights, competition analysis, keyword gap, backlinks)

Cons

Currently, it doesn't allow inviting clients as read-only to 1 specific project, nor does it provide white label reports in pdf format with full audit and rank tracking stats, so to show our clients the results requires a video call with a screencast. So the "agency" part still needs work (including a lead magnet tool to get leads in exchange for a quick 1-page audit).

Jerome
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Review of Seodity

Reviewed on 2023/11/13

Pros

I have been using this software for 2 years and find it easy and intuitive.
Plus the customer support is excellent!

Cons

Nothing really as for most of my use cases, Seodity does a good job.