Convin

3X your contact center performance with Convin.

Kuldeep
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Convin levels up my sales!

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

Convin is an excellent tool for learning, demoing, taking notes, and more. I couldn't accomplish my job without Convin, and it's a tool I use on a regular basis. Every sales organization requires this to increase sales conversations, transaction closing rates, and customer relationships. This is very useful when returning to re-listen to calls for discovery.

Pros

Conversations captured by Convin can be easily rewatched.
- The Coaching sessions are simple to implement and improve call quality.
- A powerful search feature that allows you to find a call by its content, participants, or call contents (based on the transcript), as well as an advanced keyword search filter is something that I used everyday.
- Has the ability to share a specific excerpt, which is useful for sharing with colleagues.

Cons

Convin has nothing to dislike - I'm a huge admirer

Vishnu
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Efficient AI aid for Quality Assurance!!!

Reviewed on 2023/10/17

Pros

The most efficient part of Convin is that it picks up the samples with definite issues, including the fatal errors made by the agents. It reduces the manual effort of picking the right samples that needs a look into. On the ongoing process, the AI score seems to resemble what we would do with the manual audits as well. This is a very positive sign. We were skeptical of what an AI program could input into our daily work but it's been proven again that the optimism should prevail at last and Convin is definitely a game changer for sure.

Cons

Exploring certain features around Convin, I personally felt it would be ideal to give in the maximum potential to certain features like Summarizer. From what we've used, the Summary picks up efficient data of certain calls, and for some, it doesn't. If that feature could be improved that would be a great thing to work with and also would be a time-saving resource. If slight errors within the transcript and the Customer tracking could be rectified, it would make Convin a much more value-added resource.

• Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

understanding the lag in medical knowledge session in call flow by coaches

Reviewed on 2023/09/16

Using to audit team calls for better consultation . to improve the conversation. to avoid negative talk from dash board.

Pros

Easy to audit & find some key words in a super easy way.User freindly & help to give right direction to the team in a quick way. Very helpful to do live audits in real time.

Cons

Login issue.Coaching modules should be as per requirement. repeated modules are more in coaching.

Mohd
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

An excellent tool for reviewing calls!

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

The ability to return to a call and locate pertinent information shared. Getting feedback from the manager on my calls and saving time on note-taking. Convin is a fantastic tool, and I don't know anyone who does not use it on a daily basis. If you work in a sales team, you will benefit from this.

Pros

I felt sure that I could step into the role and succeed after attending coaching sessions and listening to calls provided by Convin. Getting caught up on discovery calls has been made easier in attending more calls. Understanding how I ask questions and navigate a discovery call. Convin was created to be extremely user-friendly, removing a frequent obstacle to software adoption. It provides amazing support and number of features helps you enhance your skills.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. It's really simple to use, understand, and integrate

Manasa

Easy, Efficient, Best in town!

Reviewed on 2023/10/23

Amazing AI powered Auditing Tool!

Amazing AI powered Auditing Tool!

Pros

Convin made my auditing work a lot easier by being a One-stop solution. Convin has helped us filter out the tickets that need attention by providing AI scores and filtering mechanisms. 1. Easy to gather Tickets of agents to be audited.2. Features like Sampling Manager which helps to automatically filter and assign tickets to the auditors. 3. Most useful feature - Customer Intelligence > Custom Tracking! Made our job of filtering out tickets based on keywords a cakewalk!

Cons

Few instances where our call recordings get cropped, though it's not entirely Convin's issue, it would great if that could be rectified. Sometimes it's difficult to search for call tickets and I'm not able to find them, I believe Convin has been working on the same.

Akshit
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Taking on my difficulties with Convin!

Reviewed on 2023/12/13

Pros

I can't picture life before Convin. I like being able to focus on my calls without having to take notes, and I like being able to listen back later and catch things that I may have missed the first time. I really enjoy being able to listen in on my coworkers' calls and learn from them. Don't be afraid to have your conversations recorded. Convin.ai is a fantastic resource. Being able to learn from the talks of others, as well as listen back to my own conversations and evaluate what went well and what didn't, has been tremendously beneficial as a new employee.

Cons

Sometimes interpretation of the conversation to text can be wrong, I usually have to listen back to the recording. Else, every other feature is beneficial to me

Karingla
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Convin works pretty well!

Reviewed on 2023/11/16

Pros

Convin keeps my team on track when callers present us with diverse scenarios. They are no longer stumbling over their words. It's also quite beneficial when kids get pop-up boxes with other phrases to utilize instead of their own. It has helped my team from becoming frustrated when they are caught off guard by what a caller may say. This has benefited some of my non-high producers with their cash collections. The data also allowed me to identify areas of opportunity for various users and coach them accordingly. I also recognized that I needed to adjust the language based on what my top producers said in order to help the rest of the team.

Cons

It occasionally confuses words with what the consumer said rather than what I said, however Convin ensures that we as agents end the call on a pleasant note with our customers, hence raising our conversation rates.

Manikandan
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

User-friendly; SO far so good!

Reviewed on 2023/12/15

It's user-friendly. It helps me improve my call quality.

It's user-friendly. It helps me improve my call quality.

Pros

The ability to effortlessly review, share, and collect feedback on your customer calls. Convin is an excellent tool for analyzing client calls and serving as a useful coaching tool which is easy for managers to assess and provide targeted feedback to sales teams, and implement. With the earlier recordings, it also assists new account teams in getting up to speed on previous calls and the health of the account. Support team performs very well while maintaining a good connect with us.

Cons

I use Convin daily to get which deals belong to Win-win situation and where I can imply some corrections from my end. From Convin's end, everything is upto the mark.

Gursimar
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Call Recordings at one point!

Reviewed on 2023/12/15

Pros

We use SDRs to schedule meetings with Convin. Listening to their initial phone call allows me to prepare for my finding in a manner that conventional notes cannot which is easy to use and integrate. As a salesperson, I must concentrate on engaging with prospects, developing rapport, and listening to their needs. Convin enables me to devote my complete focus to my prospects. I'm always learning new things and new features with complete engagement of convin's customer support team. It's great to be able to listen back to my calls and learn how to enhance my talk track and approach.

Cons

AI driven featues requires some betterment, but there have been significant improvements over time.

Tushar

Quality Conversations - Convin's priority

Reviewed on 2023/12/07

It facilitates the auditing process and saves time.

It facilitates the auditing process and saves time.

Pros

Convin assists me in reviewing my talks, identifying areas for improvement, and eventually becoming a better sales representative with easily implementing correct measures. The ability to track each and every word within your meeting is extremely useful not just for taking fantastic notes for sales, but also for highlighting top filler rates and alerts you can work on to eliminate out of future conversations. I really appreciate the option to listen to calls while on the run as it is smoothly integrated with CRM to fetch all the data related to calls.

Cons

The transcript is occasionally incorrect, although it is typically quite close.

Anjali
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Convin gives the best details!

Convin is best for Customer Oriented Businesses

Convin is best for Customer Oriented Businesses

Pros

This tool has enabled me to grow and develop in ways I never imagined possible by learning how to manage interactions from others. Resolving any issues that may arise as a result of information from a conversation slipping through the gaps! The ability to record talks and learn from them later. Going back and retrieving that information has been quite beneficial, regardless of whether or not I was able to write it down.

Cons

Nothing as such to mention in dislikes because I find Convin very simple to implement. Apart from the features, Convin support team help us remain updated with new feature launch regularly.

Sunil

Easy to use yet Insightful and Thoughtful

Reviewed on 2023/11/16

From sales perspective, I look for the calls and get the insights of where I am performing good and what needs more attention

Pros

The user-friendly layout and organization of all facts and tips in Convin is commendable. Convin has an option to filter out calls based on sophisticated keyword searches, which I use frequently. I like being able to see what I'm using for talk offs and how often I do what I need to do. I like the AI component and how easy it is to customize the system to match our needs. The Convin's team has been quite helpful, and the platform has exceptional features. Convin is significantly shortening our agent training timeframe and increasing agent success rate.

Cons

Initially, I found it a bit tough to implement but now I am familiar with the features and flow of structure so it works smoothly.

kamal

Best use of AI for the purpose of Audit and Feedback for any contact centre

Reviewed on 2023/09/15

I would say convin is a one stop solution for your contact center when it comes to QUALITY.Most important part in the present service era- convin is very proactive to provide you the resolution- they follow the mantra of resolve it or escalate it- they will not give you any fake time line to resolve any issue.

Pros

The best part of using Convin is you can use it for your day to day activity for audit and feedback and it also gives you the benefit of getting keywords type analysis

Cons

At times it get updated in the mid of the audit and feedback

Kundana
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Helps me maintain my consistency for calls

Reviewed on 2023/11/17

Repetitive sessions, sometimes lag with respect to regionals languages

Repetitive sessions, sometimes lag with respect to regionals languages

Pros

Convin assists you and reminds you of your responsibilities. It highlights important points that I may overlook during the sales presentation and assists me in remaining compliant throughout the sales call. Ensures that I am in compliance with QA and performing my duties correctly. Convin concentrates on adaptation to corporate demands. The most notable accomplishment is auto QA on all calls. Because of the real-time guidance, this solution has also reduced our training time. I also appreciate the fact that it is easy to implement in our work.

Cons

I don't like it when I don't get credit for a right sentence and it doesn't check off or give me the correct percentage at the conclusion of the call.

Dharani
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

What it does, makes Convin a really valuable product

Excellent software for improving agent's performance

Excellent software for improving agent's performance

Pros

I enjoy returning to my sales calls showed in Convin's meeting page to refer to knowledge from my customers and partners everyday! The user interface makes it very simple to find the right meetings and with filtering it by conversation score. It is tremendously valuable and simple to integrate to be able to go back and study earlier calls and learn not only how to improve, but also to be able to refer to old calls to identify bargaining anchors. It's also a useful tool for onboarding new sales reps as Convin's customer support team provides amazing demos of product because of which we can fully utilise the features.

Cons

Convin can implement more comprehensive search and filtering options.

Neetu
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Great for reporting and coaching purposes

Reviewed on 2023/11/14

We're dealing with representatives who get distracted during sales calls. Convin assists agents in staying on task and remembering to complete each step of the expected flow.

Pros

Convin is a platform that allows us to quickly view what our agents are saying to our consumers. Certain phrases are more successful in the sales process, thus we as agents have to say or ask specific items or phrases. When employing Convin, coaching becomes very customized to each agent. Individual agents are given personalized mentoring through this platform which is very easy to implement in our calls. It provides ample number of features.

Cons

It appears that there are a lot of dashboards to go through, but I suppose it's more beneficial than problematic for me. Ease of Integration is a plus.

Ranjit
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Insights of customer sentiment analysis from call!

Reviewed on 2023/12/14

Auditing feature is amazing and best of Convin!

Auditing feature is amazing and best of Convin!

Pros

Convin has solved our call review and learning challenge task in a very easy way providing multiple features that assists us. We have received significant advantages in terms of reviewing and learning. I appreciate having a source of truth to refer to for all of my calls to improve as a representative. Convin has taught me that I ramble a little and should work on being more concise.

Cons

My boss has comprehensive insight into my calls and provides me with excellent ideas and advice after evaluating them which is a good thing. It's benefiting me in either way. It is simple to implement in our daily task and also it smoothly got integrated with the help of Customer support team.

Saima

Valuable evaluation of call

Reviewed on 2023/11/24

Helping me to build good rapport with my user.
Can understand areas I can work on another call.
Eval...

Helping me to build good rapport with my user.
Can understand areas I can work on another call.
Evaluation is helping to get good converts too

Pros

By re-listening to those talks, I'm learning more about my strengths and shortcomings in sales conversations, learning more about our products, and giving me the capacity to pay more attention to the consumers' needs. Convin is great since it allows me to be in multiple places at once. I use Convin practically every day to stay on top of what customers are saying and to get a sense of what our prospects are interested.

Cons

I can't think of anything specific right now. It is great in every aspect if it's customer support, ease of implementation, ease of integration and many more.

MOHD
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Convin's simplicity and ease of deployment

Reviewed on 2023/11/14

It is helping us to ensure quality about our product and correct over all speech with customer

Pros

I like that it is something that we as a sales team can modify to be more effective on the calls. Sometimes we don't know what to say or ask, so it's great to have some pointers to assist us navigate the conversation. Many times, objectives are offered, and Convin hears it and brings up rebuttals to use against the presented objective. This is useful if we feel we are stumbling. Apart from the features it provides, the support team is top notch and also it is simple to implement with its user friendly interface.

Cons

I feel Convin can work better with respect to the accuracy of transcript.

Khyati

Refining the process with Convin

Reviewed on 2023/11/23

Conversation analysis done by Convin is great.

Conversation analysis done by Convin is great.

Pros

Convin's AI can recognize what is being said in the call and can prompt the agent on the phone with the appropriate responses in every case which is very easy to integrate.
I enjoy the scenarios and how a phrase or collection of words might activate them, making the discussion appear more natural and pleasant, rather than requiring agents to follow a script word by word.
Convin is ideal for managing client rebuttals; instead of agents or sales people figuring out how to handle particular scenarios, Convin will do it for them.

Cons

Great support team and the capabilties features hold is excellent but sometimes it gets slow

Surbhi

Convin is super helpful!

Reviewed on 2023/11/24

Convin also aids in the selection of appropriate language when communicating with customers.

Pros

To understand my clients' demands, I hold deep dive 60 to 90 minute meetings with them. Convin allows us to spend more time interacting and less time taking notes. We know the recording will be available to us later. Coaching for agents has gotten more easy to use. Instead of taking them on a call that may or may not be good, I can pick the ones I know will be useful. I can consider all factors in likes:
- Convin is easy to implement
- Support team makes Convin more reliable tool
- It is easy to integrate

Cons

So far, I haven't encountered anything that can be counted in dislikes!

vinay
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Convin is a useful tool for capturing call insights.

Reviewed on 2023/11/16

Generally I use convin to listen my calls which helps me to provide feedback of my performance.

Pros

I like how the data is represented and presented in an aesthetically pleasant manner. The Convin app is fantastic and has helped us reduce the learning curve for new agents. If you already have good processes written, Convin will assist you in ensuring that they are followed. Convin is a tool that I use every single day for analysing my calls.

Cons

When Convin launches some new updates in the platform, it becomes it a little slow. Otherwise, customer support team always helps us to understand the new features or updates very simply which make it really easy for us to implement.

Pavan
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Key tool to use for Quality & Training team

Reviewed on 2023/10/05

Pros

1. The transcript feature is the most beneficial among the other features Convin has.2. It gives insights in graphical representation which helps and ease our work.3. Having the feature of searching the keywords helps us find the right information and take business decisions.

Cons

1. It lags at times which makes our work a little slow.2. Having clustered call tags makes it difficult to select the right ones since we have multiple lines of businesses and we have the call tags collectively.

Nupur
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Converting our sales to a success!

Reviewed on 2023/12/05

Pros

All calls are recorded and sifted through to produce an actionable transcript in very easy implementing way. The good news is that I can concentrate and easily integrate the lessons entirely on my customer without having to spend time taking notes during the session. Convin allows you to see what top representatives are using to be successful every single day. One can also filter it out.

Cons

Convin is a handy tool and I don't have any problems with any feature yet

Sneh
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Provides best insights to track sales team

Reviewed on 2023/11/09

I love how Convin provides insights with crisp knowledge

I love how Convin provides insights with crisp knowledge

Pros

- Instead than listening to every call, Convin helps me manage my time. I have a time line and call breakdown for them.
- Convin also gives a transcript, summary, and word cloud. The summary has been the most useful to me because it summarizes what happened in the call with the customer.
- Convin helps me keep a track with my customers.
- I use it this tool daily and every single day, it is very easy to implement.

Cons

Convin's support team, on the other hand, never gives up on any issues we face, and we were able to get everything back up and running efficiently.