Viloud

Linear and FAST channel creation and distribution platform.

Ozioma
Ozioma

Viloud: A Smooth, Seamless, Versatile Video Tool

Reviewed on 2021/12/06

Pros

I love how easy it is to use! I am not a techie and had some apprehensions as I imagined that it would take alot to get Viloud up and running. I was wrong. In a few brief steps, I had already created my first channel using one of my google playlists.

I also really like the seamless interation with other platforms like my website and also tools like Restream. Being able to leveraging livestreaming is important and I like that I can stream to one of the Vilud channels or to wherever my channel is connected to.

Viloud allows me to be versatile with my digital needs. I love that we have the option of a linear and on-demand channels. Some experiences benefit from a set time and viewing in specific order and others require more flexibility. Having the option to create as I see fit is really helpful. This also works with the fact that I can create multiple domains for different experiences.
So for my global event, I may want a linear stream for that day, but for some of my other brands, I may wish to keep it on demand.

I also really like the simplicity of the channel pages that you can create with Viloud and that you can also use your own domain.

Cons

I do not love the limits that are placed on storage and views, but i understand that costs run high and in order to stay in business, you have to be mindful of such matters.

I also would love the Viloud pages to have more functionality. I love the simplicity, but would love the ability to embed elements on the page itself.

Stu

A Great Service for Scheduling Your Videos That Are Hosted Elsewhere

Reviewed on 2023/01/28

They have wonderful customer service - when I e-mail them, I usually hear back within 12 hours and they have always been very accommodating for my needs.

Pros

The scheduling software Viloud provides is top notch. Occasionally there is a minor glitch when updating, but a simple reset/reboot takes care of that issue. The Scheduler is the main function of Viloud that I use. They also have an excellent player that can be embedded anywhere and the player can be used for one video or as a "tv screen" to embed a full 24/7 TV channel controlled by their Scheduler.

Cons

Depending on your plan, there is limited storage space available and the bandwidth they provide (also depending on the plan) is used up very quickly if you host your videos with Viloud. You are better off storing the videos on another service like Vimeo or Adilo because Viloud allows importing from any other video host provided you give them an m3u8 link. In this regard, they act merely as a middleman so you can use their excellent scheduling software to program 24/7 television channels or you can use their built-in player (also excellent) to embed one or more videos on web sites.

Estergon

Birgün Tv

Reviewed on 2023/03/17

video storage

video storage

Pros

I want additional minutes for live broadcast

Ken
  • Industry: Online Media

Thank You Viloud For Making Our Video Entrepreneurial Dreams Come True!

Reviewed on 2021/12/05

Overall, we're happy we made the purchase. We believe it will help us make money in the future so we look at it as one of the investments to help us reach our financial goals.

Pros

We've tried several products in this space but kept going back to the idea of Viloud. The others were too complicated/clunky, unfinished, buggy, or expensive. Viloud was THE EASIEST way for us to start our own video service. It's complete. It's clean, and it is a dream come true. Who would have thought 'owning' an online TV station would be attainable for a reasonable price. We love Viloud and can't wait to see what the team plans on doing next. Viloud is highly recommended because it is SO easy and well put together.

Cons

They could offer more storage space as some of their competitors do. However, they have been very transparent about why they do not. As well, in this case, it is about quality. The QUALITY wins, and we don't want the quality compromised (or we all lose). The alternative is to host it on a platform like YT (and bring it to Viloud). That then offers you 'unlimited.'

Revanth
Revanth

A good Choice for Streaming TV channels

Reviewed on 2022/02/11

I didn't came accross any sort of Issues while creating and Streaming. According the experience we had, it was good choice for TV channel management and video publishing.

Pros

Creating TV channels and monetising them was quite good, and we can schedule the Streaming of videos in third party platforms, which was very helpful. For streaming videos, it has all the necessary features to make a smooth and advanced video stream.

Cons

I thought dashboard could have Little more main features or options directly, which could have helped me a lot. Interface could have been more attractive.

Omar
  • Industry: Entertainment

Very happy I found ViLoud!

Reviewed on 2023/02/03

I needed an application that can convert my broadcast materials to various streaming and mobile platforms with as much ease as possible. I'm not a developer. I'm not a coder. I'm someone with a vision and I needed a company that could help me bring this vision to fruition. ViLoud makes me feel supported and as if they are in this fight with me to succeed.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is its ease of use and then when you do have a question, the customer service is terrific. They answer me quickly and they give me real, honest answers. Unlike other companies, they help you solve problems, they don't just tell you what you can and can't do. They have a certain entrepreneurial spirit of wanting to always do the right thing for their customers that I find refreshing and I'm very appreciative.

Cons

There is nothing I don’t like about ViLoud, however two things I found odd, is not being able to see templates of how the integration will look on certain mobile apps, streaming apps etc. When designing you’d need to know how the integration of how your material looks in certain displays and not having this option readily available slows down the design process for the best possible user experience. I wish they had more tutorials. Other than that, it’s a great application.

Philip

Online TV channel = easy!

Reviewed on 2022/12/21

I kept an eye on Viloud for quite some time. I am satisfied with my decision to finally buy it. It already increased the reach of my company noticeably!

Pros

The UX is very clear, everything is very easy! Previously, I thought that it can't be so easy to stream your live channel. But actually it is. In just 5 minutes, I could start to stream my first video. This is really awesome. Can recommend it for anyone having a use-case for it! The support is really helpful, too. All in all, a great product delivering what it is built for!

Cons

Pretty hard to tell anything I don't like. German language would be a nice-to-have feature. And of course, I hope that they keep developing new features.

• Industry: Media Production

You don't know you need it until you try it

Reviewed on 2021/12/21

We started using Viloud, just because we felt curious about it. But once we did start we did realize the big potential of this software, and no way we can stop now.

Pros

Viloud allows you to create your own 24hrs TV channel, in the most simple way. Pre-recorded videos, live-streams, all in your channel, for your audience. You can brand it with your name and it's really simple to start using it.

Cons

Once you start managing a big quantity of videos, it starts being a bit harder to organize. Specially if you are running more than one channel, which is our case. Hopefuly in the near future there will be new features to help managing the content.

Kamal
Kamal

Expanding the reach of your business?

Reviewed on 2023/03/17

Branding, Advertising, Niche authority, and product monetization through advertising.

Pros

I recently used Viloud for my business and I'm extremely impressed. I have eight channels on Roku and growing several online. It is incredibly easy to use and offers a wide range of features to help create custom linear television channels on platforms like Roku and online. The interface is intuitive, making it simple to manage your content and customize your broadcast. I would highly recommend Viloud for any business that is looking to expand its reach with a professional-looking TV channel.

Cons

I would like more options as far as platforms but it's not a big deal because it's on their roadmap. For me No cons

• Industry: Media Production

Great product for in-house video management and deployment!

Reviewed on 2021/12/13

Pros

Viloud provides a huge advantage for the self-sufficient hosting of videos with the ease of implementation and integration within a host site.

Cons

There is a void for the presentation to users right out of the box. Users still have to operate an external site to create a more user-friendly video system. While it's not a deal-breaker, it does add an extra layer of unexpected work into the mix.

Leo

Finally a video hosting solution that is easy, powerful and affordable!

Reviewed on 2022/01/27

I wanted a way of offering a Netflix style experience to my clients, but most of the platforms out there are either done for courses delivering (think Kajabi or Teachable) or have ludicrous hosting fees.
Here I can get started and scale up as needed. Thank you!

Pros

The fact that I could create and launch several premium channel in a matter of minutes is amazing.
Everything works like a charm and I can protect and monetize premium content without having to face steep learning curves or roaring monthly fees. I feel empowered!

Cons

I'd like it to accept more easily video links from other sources than Youtube. I am mostly happy.

Wistia

Reasons for Choosing Viloud

Pricing, ease of use.

Vimeo

Reasons for Switching to Viloud

Pricing and ease of use.

Got it on a deal. So far, happy with it.

Reviewed on 2022/08/05

I do like how the videos embed with the vlogs for my website. If you'd like to see how it can look, you can go here: https://www.iofanother.com/blogs/vids/. I'm using the Pro plan.

Pros

I like that it's relatively easy to manage. There were a couple of hiccups regarding working around my VPN to upload the videos and errors playing them on the website they offer you, but they're customer support was good in providing answers and resolving the issues within a business day.

They also offer channel management in that you can host several channels depending on the plan you choose and you can configure them to play on-demand or linearly as if you were watching news network. This is an interesting feature for those that want to deliver video segments like an episodic tv show. They'll also support you linking to your existing Youtube videos if you want to do that.

Haven't tried live-streaming with it yet, but it has a wealth of video management features similar to hosting on Youtube. So if your focus is on using a video platform you can control for marketing your services (as opposed to building a following), Viloud could be a good option for you.

Cons

Not liking that I have to turn off my VPN to upload videos. I really think that's something they should address as I don't have this issue with Youtube.

YouTube

Reasons for Switching to Viloud

Obtained it via a deal on Appsumo.
Kara

Why You May Like Viloud

Reviewed on 2021/12/07

Viloud is a great program and I hope they continue to improve the interface. The customer service is lackluster. It will take them days at a time to get back to you which is frustrating if you are waiting on a question concerning a feature or how to do something. In addition to this i think they should provide in-depth tutorial showcasing how to use some of their best features like the the ability to upload your items on Roku and other third party platforms. It took a lot of research for me to figure this out and it honestly should have not been that way.

Pros

Viloud is a content-sharing platform to which you can upload your own videos. You have the ability to make your own videos and upload them, with no need to worry about them being flagged or removed. Viloud also has the option to upload your content to the Roku, Apple TV, or Fire TV, allowing you to reach a whole new audience.

Cons

One of the things i did not like about Viloud is the interface of airing your content. I wish they allowed you to maybe specify when you wish it to air instead of drag and dropping it in the linear line. If you want your content to air at 6:45pm you have to scroll and drop it in the linear line during this time.

Ale
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Viloud is perfect for anyone looking to stream their content in a live linear way.

Reviewed on 2021/12/09

I was really impressed how quickly I was able to build my 'travel channel' from scratch. Just by adding a YouTube URL, and I used other video sources as well - In a few minutes my channel was ready for streaming!
Then I just grab the link and embed into my website. Amazingly easy and a dream come true. Love Viloud.

Pros

I'm a travel agent, and I've always wanted to have my own Streaming Video Channel. Viloud made it possible! I've always dreamed about having my own 'travel channel' offering programming that allows our viewers to see our services. With Viloud, I was able to create a professional channel very easy... just by importing YouTube videos with no upload limit . Viloud is helping me tremendously with my traveling business videos and made my dream come true in an affordable and easy way.

Cons

I am yet to find any cons except the fact that the app limits could have been better, such as storage minutes and streaming minutes. I'd love more options to customize the look of the channel, as an example I would like to choose when social media icons to show on the player.

Manuel
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Viloud is the perfect platform to create personalized online television for my brand.

Reviewed on 2021/12/13

Pros

The Viloud platform is an incredible way to create our own television channel in a very easy way. This is a great tool for businesses to start their own TV channel with their own domain. It does not require technical knowledge, to handle the management panel to organize content and create channels.
The Customer Service Support Team is always at our disposal.

Cons

One of the things that should be improved is the menu on our viloud website, and also the possibility of moving the channels that we have included in the section of our websites.

Hayden
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

The perfect platform for live streaming

Reviewed on 2023/03/20

Pros

Viloud is easy to use and it takes mere seconds to set up a live stream. We have hosted perhaps 50 or so live streams through the Viloud platform and we've never had a technical issue with the stream itself, or with the archived versions. Overall Viloud is a solid live stream partner for our education website and I highly recommend them.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Viloud. The product is great and the customer support is quick and helpful.

Kevin
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great tool!@

Reviewed on 2023/03/21

Overall, I would highly recommend Viloud.tv to anyone looking to create an online TV channel. Its ease of use, reliability, and features make it a top choice for anyone who wants to share content online.

Pros

One of the things I appreciate about Viloud.tv is its simplicity. It is easy to create and manage your TV channel with the drag-and-drop interface. The platform also provides a range of customizable templates and themes, which makes it easy to design your channel to your liking.

Cons

It would be great to see more customization options for things like font choices, color schemes, and layout options.

Eric
Eric
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Viloud makes it so easy to create my own TV channel

Reviewed on 2021/11/16

Pros

Viloud is an amazing way to create your own TV channel that is easy to use, affordable, and it has a great customer support team that is always there for you. I love that I can create a TV channel for my company with no experience. This is an essential tool for small businesses to start their own TV channel.

Cons

The autoplay is not always working on my computer but it can be browser related

Response from Viloud

Hi Eric! Thanks a lot for your review and comments. Glad to hear how easy Viloud is and the kind words about our customer support.

About the Autoplay, as you mentioned, it depends on the browser policies. A quick solution to make autoplay work is to mute the player, here you can get more info about the autoplay policy on the Chrome browser: https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2017/09/autoplay-policy-changes.

Maria
Maria
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Viloud as a Streaming Platform

Reviewed on 2023/03/12

I find that their customer service is excellent and that I don't have to wait very long to get my questions answered.

Pros

Viloud as a Streaming Platform will be very useful for my streaming videos to my website and my other social media platforms. I plan on using the App to set up a Roku Channel.

Cons

I find that because I'm not technical, I have to learn a lot of new things at the same time and that can be frustrating and very slow in setting up my channel.

Natashia

Great Product/Service

Reviewed on 2022/12/11

So far, so good. I am excited to use Viloud

So far, so good. I am excited to use Viloud

Pros

I love the ease of setting up my channel and connect with my existing website. Also, the ease withe connecting to streaming platforms.

Cons

I don't like the limits set related to video storage and monthly streaming minutes.

Sam

Easy TV Station Set Up in 30 minutes!

Reviewed on 2021/12/05

TV Channel broadcasting and product promos.

TV Channel broadcasting and product promos.

Pros

It has a simple and streamlined user experience. Can easily add videos and create multiple channels. No need for any learning Curve. The quickest way to create your own TV Channel. Kudos.

Cons

Low streaming limits and storage. But can be overcome through third-party CDN integration.

Vielka

Extremely excited that a average person has the ability to utilize what big Tv channels do...

Reviewed on 2023/01/26

Overall the experience has been very easy, I only setup my first website and uploaded my first video, but all in all its very easy to handle.

Pros

I love the fact that i can have a channel on ROku, thanks for that.

Cons

That I’m unable to utilize the appsumo deals anymore, please come back to appsumo soon.

Tyrone

Simple Channel Creation

Reviewed on 2022/01/05

Pros

Viloud is the simplest solution that we have found to facilitate setup of our linear TV channels.

Cons

We would love to see closer integration with Vimeo

David

What a great tool!

Reviewed on 2023/03/16

I've worked with their support on a minor question and they were very responsive and quick to resolve my misunderstanding of the product.

Pros

It's very easy to set up, the live streaming integration to my multistream, and how easy it is to publish on Roku!

Cons

I'd love to see more integration with existing YouTube channels and be able to import the videos I publish on YouTube.

• Industry: Sports

Flexible, Easy to use live-streaming software

Reviewed on 2021/12/16

Very positive experience using Viloud, always worked when we've needed it to. Love the clean interface.

Pros

1. Ease of set-up, ten mins and we were up and running, simple drag and drop. 2. The ability to Immediately switch to a live stream. 3. Have a branded website with our own custom domain. 4. M3U8 links to stream our content to a third-party player. 5. Wow, we have our own TV station.

Cons

You can never have enough storage space and stream time...Ok, I know, I know it's expensive.
Website functionality is very basic.