Deskera ERP Reviews

Deskera ERP

Deskera is an all in one ERP, CRM & HR platform

Christopher
Christopher

Deskera: Affordable Solution to an Expensive Problem.

Reviewed on 2020/11/28

I am happy, I am a simple man and enjoy simplicity with the ability to scale into complexity if needed. The charts, reporting features and accounting help make my life easier.

Pros

I love that its an affordable solution to an expensive problem, meaning its is an all in one suite that tackles problems from all angles and is completely easy to learn with just a bit of onboarding.

Cons

From my research, the company is trying to expand from its comfort zone in SE Asia to the West and is compared often with Zoho Suites, another amazing product which is a bit pricey, AKA too rich for my blood at the moment. There are minor hiccups with Deskera but are mostly my own fault that is solved with a quick chat to the responsive customer support team.

Zoho Expense

Reasons for Switching to Deskera ERP

Price and promise of future features that are coming. I also like it is an all in one suite for a single price.
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Ultimate App for Business Owners

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

I find myself saving money on other software subscriptions because Deskera is robust enough to replace them!

Pros

The first feature that i like about deskera is the ability to view different organisation within the same login email. That’s a huge one for me!

Here are the rest of the things that i find great about Deskera:
- i just need to learn this 1 app instead of buying several software and worry about integration later on
- aggressive product development roadmap backed by substaintial funding
- mature established product in the market with existing mmr customers so i am not worried that they are expanding beyond just a HRM software since they already nailed it on their HRM development
- access controls that are not confusing to setup since deskera is split into (ERP, CRM and People)
- supports compliance and regulations from many countries (and growing)
- Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company
- API + Whitelabeling + CNAME!!
- There is a “mailchimp” within the CRM so i can send emails campaigns :)
- Last but not least: Great team from Singapore!

Cons

I would need to use the desktop version of Deskera to administer new employees

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing Deskera ERP

Due to expanding needs of the business, i find that Deskera covers wider spectrum of performance.

Zoho Desk

Reasons for Switching to Deskera ERP

Deskera is at a different league altogether, it can do so much more than most of the standalone solution in the market.
Debbie
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Really poor service, wouldn't recommend

Reviewed on 2022/02/26

Very bad

Very bad

Pros

I bought this software on an Appsumo deal, the roadmap was in place and numerous times I was assured that my country (Ireland) would be updated shortly. After many months I gave up asking, they could apparently do the other parts of the EU but one other country was a problem despite the fact I was not the only one asking about Ireland at the time.

Many months later I made time to go back and explore the system that claims to do everything a business will ever need only to find that I'm told at every turn I need to add my credit card to do anything?? Does my lifetime deal no longer exist??

I submitted posts to the Deskera User Group on Facebook in order to try resolve the matter, so far two have been declined because it looks to me as though they don't want to respond in relation to the payment or whether Ireland is ready yet about a year after I last asked.

Cons

It looks promising, their customer support is shocking and a company that decides to decline posts asking valid queries instead of dealing with a customer who has already made payment to them doesn't in my view deserve the business.

Pity, it looks to have a lot of great features but with the prices they're currently charging feels like they regret offering the deal they did and that some of us wouldn't bother them with questions any longer.

To justify their prices they really do need to get a handle on customer service too.

Great SMB accounting software with loads of extras

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Pros

I'm currently using Deskera for accounting to replace Waveapps. While there seems to be a bit of a learning curve, it's not all that different, and there is a large feature set. Accounting *alone* is worth the price for me. I'm planning to bring on some VAs and contractors early next year and having HR and CRM functionality in one tool is a huge value.

Cons

The "revamped" interface is great but still undergoing some integrations. The main thing missing for me from Waveapps is the ability to connect my business credit card to track expenses (my bank account workds fine).

Customer service has been very responsive and let me know it's under development, but for now I still have to import items which is annoying.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise and Wave Accounting

Reasons for Choosing Deskera ERP

I wanted to consolidate my business tools, focusing first on my accounting options.

Wave Accounting

Reasons for Switching to Deskera ERP

The combination and integration of tools in Deskera will replace future needs for separate HR and CRM subscriptions.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Gorgeous UI, Well-Thought and Feature-Rich

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

Great! Really happy with the non-chunky, bold and sleek UI. Really nothing to complain about.

Pros

It's really hard to find software that looks good and does things well. I'm so happy to say that Deskera does both. It's extremely promising and the product roadmap for the future looks great. I really bought it to replace my accounting but I think I'll be able to replace my CRM as well. I LOVE how they've separated Books, Sales and People, it's very clear and easy to see different sections of your biz.

Cons

Note that this isn't what Deskera was mainly created for so it's a bit unfair to say, but this does ask what I least like, so I'd love to have there been a contract/client agreement and e-sign feature already fully fleshed out in "Sales". I will have to wait for this, but it's not a big deal as I think it's in the pipeline.

Nathan
Nathan

Hideous Interface

Reviewed on 2022/06/15

Honestly I quit using this software months ago because it was taking me so much time to accomplish simple things like reviewing transaction history.

Pros

For the price I paid for this software, it was MUCH cheaper than the monthly subscriptions of other business accounting tools. I really like that it has automated depreciation.

Cons

This software is hideously designed. There is no simple way to view a ledger so once a transaction is entered you can't go back and read descriptions or see attached files. And while I get that the ledger should be a permanent record, there is no easy way to add voiding transactions for when things are refunded.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera ERP

GnuCash does not sync with my banks, does not integrate with tax software, and is a challenge to keep attachments safe. I initially chose Deskera because I didn't want to pay $30/mo for QuickBooks but found I had no real choice about it.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used for 1-5 months

Easy to use and intuitive software for small businesses

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

Pros

Easy to set-up
Ability to integrate CRM, Sales, Accounting and Payroll in one app
Roadmap for features

Cons

unable to use in Canada right now but it's due to be released here within a month or two

FreshBooks

Reasons for Choosing Deskera ERP

Was using an old version of QuickBooks and didn't want to pay a subscription for the updated version but did want online access

Reasons for Switching to Deskera ERP

Great offer through AppSumo and responsive support/community via a FB group
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

A beautiful well-rounded platform

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

Really good, and excited to see what the future will bring.

Really good, and excited to see what the future will bring.

Pros

The UI is incredible, and the team are really proactive. It just works really well, it's not clunky at all. It tries to do a LOT of different things and that's usually not a good thing, but they seem to have pulled it off!

Cons

It's not integrated with UK HMRC yet, but this is meant to be coming Q4 2020. Also needs Amazon Seller Central integration (coming) and eBay integration.

Shlomo
Shlomo

Easy Invoicing

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

So far, I really like the software, it has helped me stay on top of invoicing & getting paid.
I...

I still have a lot to learn, but their Customer service & training is unbelievable.
I have already spoken with them many times & got help almost instantly & I am sure whatever other questions I throw their way will not go unanswered.

Pros

Easier to use & understand than Quickbooks

Cons

So many features to learn, but that is not a con, it's actually great, I will probably be able to get rid of 2 or 3 other programs that I am paying for because of this all-in-one system. I just need to learn how to use it.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Reasons for Choosing Deskera ERP

I saw a webinar for Deskera & it just made sense!

Reasons for Switching to Deskera ERP

Deskera Customer support is absolutely excellent. Also, the software is easy to use & intuitive.
Yvens
Yvens

I'm no longer scare of the IRS

Reviewed on 2020/12/22

Being organized is my biggest problem, Deskera is making it so much easier to avoid issues with IRS. Though it does multiple things at once, Deskera does a great job doing all things well.

Pros

Everything i need for accounting in one software

easy to navigate UI

Automation (super important for me)

Cons

I would have like to have video tutorials on how different types of businesses use Deskera

some countries and banks are not yet fully compatible

needs to support more business types and templates to choose from.

Wave Accounting

Reasons for Switching to Deskera ERP

Deskera supports more than just canada and the united states, so it would have more financial support over the coming years, making it stable
Daniela
  • Industry: Events Services

Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place.

Reviewed on 2020/12/02

The features and benefits are many. They are working on improving everything and keep an open eye to all recommendations and where the community would like the software to go next. They are an exceptional company.

Pros

I love what I have seen so far. I know it is only the beginning. Deskera will keep getting better. Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place. Call it my new favorite way to keep up with sales, follow-ups, and marketing. The best way for anyone, expert or beginner, to keeping good books, manage income, expenses, & cash flow. It helps to make sure people can schedule their time off with ease. Deskera will lower the cost of keeping up with payroll and its stress. What took you so long Deskera?

Cons

Not having the time to use it all. So much it can do, you will need staff just to make sure you use it all.

Reasons for Choosing Deskera ERP

Way easier to make sure everything works.

Microsoft Excel

Reasons for Switching to Deskera ERP

All-in-one, manage employees, accounting and marketing, and sales.
Lars

Amazing piece of software

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

Overall it is one of the best pieces of software! I use it daily!

Overall it is one of the best pieces of software! I use it daily!

Pros

There is so much what I really like about this software so it could be a very long text. But I will say it in short. This software is really amazing and a all in one solution for my business. I really love the way it works and the massive value of this tool. Before Deskera I needed several pieces of software to get my daily tasks done. With Deskera I found a solution to get so much stuff done. And that all in one tool! The App is also a nice additional solution to have my business always in my pocket.

Cons

There is not much negative to say. The only thing which could be approved is the app solution. It would be great to click on an e-mail or telephone number inside the CRM to open it/start a call.

Omar

A great all in one for any Marketer

Reviewed on 2021/01/21

I am very happy thus far, this product continues to amaze me

I am very happy thus far, this product continues to amaze me

Pros

Ease of use is what is most important to me, I also like how all the separate apps open up in separate windows but sync all the same information

Cons

I would like to see more billing templates be made available

Pipedrive

Reasons for Choosing Deskera ERP

Deskera is in a different league when it comes to comparisons

Clientjoy

Reasons for Switching to Deskera ERP

The price was right for in accordance to what they offer
Arman
  • Industry: Information Services

An affordable alternative to Xero and Quickbooks

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

Very good. Finally, I can ditch all the costs associated with Quickbooks.

Very easy also to switch...

Very good. Finally, I can ditch all the costs associated with Quickbooks.

Very easy also to switch from their user interface since it takes the same terminology any accountant CPA would do. Easy transition.

Pros

Very complete Accounting software that has everything a small business needs.

- Multicurrency
- US Tax compliance Ready
- Inventory Management
- CCPA & GDPR compliant

Very solid and quality product overall. great combo if you use the full suite (namely Deskerra Sales CRM + People for HR).

Cons

Nothing in particular.

EU Tax compliance is lacking a bit at the moment but being in touch with their development team I know it will be live very soon.

Divaksh
Divaksh

Deskera all-in-one platform has potential to make all other tools useless!

Reviewed on 2020/11/20

Pros

1. Pricing!! Most of us think it is costlier than the other solutions, but the fact is it is not. This ERP has a deadly combination of most ERP pillars CRM, BOOKS and PAYROLL modules.
2. It will significantly not only reduce administrative and operating costs but also improve overall productivity.
3. Not only web app has Good UX and UI but also it has one of the finest Mobile App I've ever used in an ERP; it makes your ERP available anytime anywhere right into your pocket.
4. You can manage shops, vendors, supply, sales, payroll, accounting everything from one Deskera.
5. Fully Goods and Services Tax compliant along with all major banks support. (India)
6. Deskera provides user-defined reports, intuitive charts and graphs and customizable alerts to monitor system changes.
7. They recently launched custom branding with CNAME, now we have it on our own domain as a completely white-labelled solution.
8. Customer service, they are responsive and profoundly serious about the product.

Cons

1. As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep.
2. I wish it had a project management tool, right now for that specific reason we have to use another product.
3. Deskera is something that can become a crucial part of any organization in no time IMHO having two-factor authentication will lead to better reliability and worry-free experience.
4. Too much overwhelming for freelancers and small teams but good for large teams.
5. Integrations like Pabbly Connect, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon etc are missing.

Lily
Lily

Full featured business management app

Reviewed on 2020/12/05

We're slowly migrating all our processes from OpenERP for sales, inventory, expenses, leaves etc.

Pros

Deskera really covers all the bases in an integrated solution. From your marketing to your sales and accounting, you don't need to jump through hoops and hook different solutions : it's all there.
Also the licensing scheme is really neat: you pay for power users, but normal users are free. So you don't have to worry about the costs when your company grows or when you use external consultants that need to fill timesheets and expenses.
It's really a good thing for us.

Cons

As most of these solutions, since it's very complete, it's a bit overwhelming. Different countries have different requirements, and your previous solutuion might not play nice to export/import current data.
You will need to review things with your accounbtant, your sales team your product team...
Make surwe you take your time, it's not a 2 hours project to get started...

Odoo, ERPNext and Xero

Reasons for Choosing Deskera ERP

OpenERP is old and starts to show its limits for us.

Reasons for Switching to Deskera ERP

Good team, good support, fully integrated
  • Industry: Music

Incredible Suite of Apps/Products!

Reviewed on 2020/11/28

Having bought this as a Lifetime Deal on AppSumo, I am blown away by the features included in Deskera for the price I paid. Being a small business owner, there are currently features in here that are beyond my immediate needs, but it is fantastic to know that I've future-proofed myself for expansion. I'm yet to uncover all of its secrets but I have absolutely no regrets. Deskera is a serious tool and I'm excited for its future evolution.

Pros

Of the three main apps included in the suite (Books, Sales & People), I think that Books (which is mainly focused on invoicing/finances etc.) is currently the most mature. The CRM (Sales) is also wonderfully feature-packed and it is honestly such a relief to finally have both of these tools in one dedicated space! In addition to that, other pros would have to be: the onboarding & customer support, the incredible mobile app, the community and the price of the LTD!

Cons

The integration of the three apps isn't as seamless as it could be. In talking to the customer support, they have assured me this is in the pipeline and I believe this will make the experience even smoother. I'd also like to see more integrations with third-party developers so that it's easier for Deskera to act as the central 'brain' of my workflow. I have every confidence that this will happen as the software evolves, so I'm reluctant to label this as a 'con'. Deskera is in the early stage of its development and I can only see it getting better as time goes on.

Ethan
  • Industry: Machinery

Awesome Features and Support

Reviewed on 2017/04/07

I have been using Deskera for about 3 years now. I like the compliance of the system. Maximum ERP systems have the capability to be a good fit for most of your business. The actual key to success is how well they allow you to pull and spread the software to meet your exclusive business requirements. Deskera ERP excels at this. With user defined forms and reports, customizable alerts to monitor system changes, and change tracking to the field level, it provides the tools I need to handle our specific use cases. I am also very pleased with support provided. Deskera does an excessive job of monitoring user needs and working to improve the system. There have been a many new features added over the times that provide us with best option to manage our business.

Pros

Ease Customization
Value Added Features

Cons

None

Jordan
  • Industry: Design

Great product and a lot of potential

Reviewed on 2020/12/04

There is definitely a lot of potential in this product. It provides many of the similar tools you find in other competitors at a very low price. For instance, the dashboard looks great and is very easy to use. It gives a very good overview of your finances while keeping up with current sales and leads.

Its a good starting point for something that you need to keep invoices and payments. I think this is a great product for e-commerce because it provides different app integration, i.e. Shopify and Woocommerce. This might be a fully baked SaaS and at this price point you really can't find another competitor to offer the same. After taking a look at their roadmap it looks like they have much more features that they plan to integrate and looking forward to future implementations and integrations.

Pros

Ease of use and ability to have a beautiful dashboard that provides an overview of sales, HR, payroll, and accounting. I think it has so much potential to grow into a full fledge product like you see in todays market. The UI is great and easy to navigate and support responds quicker than most products I've used.

Cons

There are still UI tweaks that could be improved and a few features that could be added like more integration with email platform services and other project management tools but it is too big of a deal because it provides all that is needed right now.

• Industry: Design

One app for your accounting needs

Reviewed on 2020/12/08

Pros

I really enjoyed using this app so far, especially from using FreshBooks and Wave Apps. This app is already more powerful has only just begun.

I love the customized dashboard and feedback from developers. They're so quick to implement new features and listen to their users. I can see this app overtaking so many in the field.

Cons

At this point, I can only think of one: integrations with other apps natively. This is a huge ask that QuickBooks has, because it's the industry standard and everyone apparently uses this old tool. Deskera will grow fast, and I can see they've already taken strides toward integration and can't wait to see what's next.

Sylvia
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

A Mompreneur's Dream Come True

Reviewed on 2020/11/28

I'm beyond thrilled to discover Deskera after googling App Sumo CRM and finding something way better! As a solo entrepreneur of a snack business and mom of 3, having an all-in-one app to replace Xero, Klaviyo, and HubSpot is a game changer. My e-com store is on Shopify so I'm glad to hear about the recent integrations available. I'm curious about the web store builder too but for now I'm getting started with setting up my company. I was worried the interface would be complicated and hard to learn, but to my surprise it was user-friendly, smooth loading, and had lots of help screens throughout the dashboard. The interface is way more simple and fun to use than the big company ones, which is encouraging for someone like me who'd rather create and network but dreams of having a reliable system to connect all areas of the business. I'm sure I'll still have lots of questions, but the Deskera team has been great.

Pros

Deskera eliminates the many subscriptions and the inconvenience of working out of a separate email marketing, accounting, and CRM app. Love the mobile format and the simple layout.

Cons

Still looking for a way to easily transfer data from Klaviyo or Shopify while retaining historical information.

pankaj

One of the Best Purchase

Reviewed on 2020/12/06

amazing app & customer support

amazing app & customer support

Pros

i am using plutio & couple of other tools to manage my invoicing & CRM needs but either the app lacking something or the cost is too high deskera deal came right at the time when i was looking for a new all in one app . I purchased deskera after researching a lot & their team looks really professional taking feedback from there customers to improve i think its the best investment for my business.

Cons

nothing this app is perfect without any flaw compare to other app in market with same pricing

Hemant
  • Industry: Legal Services

Stop paying for multiple tools and apps after switching to Deskera

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

We're quite happy about it after switching from Intuits QBO has it's quite complex to use. Most of our business needs get fulfilled from the Deskera.

Pros

It has all the features which we ever wanted for running over business like CRM, Invoicing tool, and Finance management module to understand the flow and utilization of the money.

Cons

Nothing as such but native integrations with Yes Bank and Bank of Baroda as well as some essential features like revenue projections and forecasting will make it a killer business tool.

Richard

Serious integration-with the suite and with those outside

Reviewed on 2020/11/04

Pros

Say bye to QuickBook

Deskera is a substitute for my QuickBooks that I've been using for the past 2 + years. In addition, Deskera not only provides an accounting solution but also eliminates the need to use HR Partner for an HR solution for my organization! The CRM is the cherry on top, can't wait to see the growth efforts of this ASIA Pacific business as the product is only going to improve from here on, on the basis of their founder 's dedication as it has been in the industry for the last decade.

Cons

I used many invoicing systems, like Wave, and a few smaller separate ones, as well as the invoicing portion in a few product suites. What attracted me to Deskera is not only the existing integration of three internal components for our core business needs, but what seems to be a strong comment on both more in-house integration with related services and concrete plans to work well with outside services like Pabbly connect

Ken
  • Industry: Graphic Design

Lots of Potential

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Pros

I've been using several tools for different tasks (eg. Quickbooks for accounting, HubSpot for CRM). Although I like those tools, I always wanted to find a Quickbooks alternative with a CRM option that is easy to use. I've been using CRM and accounting features on dayly basis and I am happy with my choice.

Cons

I wish there was a short video for each section to better understand each tab. Other tha that I think the tool is pretty solid.