Code Capsules Reviews

Code Capsules

One platform for your frontend, backend and MongoDB.

Jeniffer
Jeniffer
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Useful Deployment and Project Lifecycle Management Software.

Reviewed on 2023/12/01

Projectmanagement and highly powerful and easy configuration solution and the data analytical functions provides real time data results.

Pros

Important thing with this system is the Application performance management and the teamwork across several projects employees and very helpful files management product. Getting used to the platform was the simpliest process and the overall quality of the tool management is productive and impactfu on project development.

Cons

Very unique stability and the functionalities are easy to understand and no any issue from my experience with it.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks so much for your review, Jeniffer.

Daimon

Got my code to production in record time.

Reviewed on 2023/07/28

The budget and complexity for deploying code has come down dramatically. We can just push to git and everything just works from there.

Pros

The experience is geared towards developers getting their code running in a cloud production environment quickly. Once set up, everything just works. I can also scale up/down super easily.

Cons

The metric graphs are a bit buggy, but they still work and otherwise I'm super impressed.

Reasons for Choosing Code Capsules

It feels generic. Like it could be powerful if I knew how to configure it. Codecapsules on the other hand just figured out what needed to be done and did it. It even managed the database and storage layers without hassle.

Google App Engine, Netlify and Heroku

Reasons for Switching to Code Capsules

In the web stack you end up using a lot of services. And while I could configure each of them separately in AWS for example, the complexity is just ridiculous. For a simple web app I don't want to be trying to figure out why the VPC isn't talking to the internet or why my app seems to be getting stale data from the Database. Codecapsules just assumes you want things to work together. My app just worked.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Daimon. Really appreciate it.

Ankit
Ankit
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

A PaaS solution for application development and management

Reviewed on 2023/08/15

I will say that it is the platform that helped us in protecting our applications from fraudsters and hackers with malicious intentions. Also it helped us in managing our overall resources of the application during the highest and lowest traffic of leads.

Pros

The best part of Code Capsule is that its free version helped me and my team to develop a static website and also its minimum premium packages start only from $5 monthly. Now we can do proper monitoring of all of our applications by identifying real-time problems and increasing their performance all the current apps.

Cons

If we compare code capsule with other PaaS application developing tools then it does not provide integration options like them but it was difficult to understand about the app and also how to use it in its full potential according to me.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks so much for your review, Ankit.

We'll try our best to address your concerns with future updates.

Filmon

Code Capsules - A Magical Solution For Application Development

Reviewed on 2023/11/23

Pros

The software handles software management easily and comes with portfolio management easy
Comes with great DevOps features and has been smooth

Cons

With a little bit of training, using Code Capsules is easy and no major issues

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Filmon. Appreciate it.

Steven
Steven

Great hosting tool, affordable and fast server

Reviewed on 2023/08/28

Professional, friendly and effective.

Professional, friendly and effective.

Pros

I like the simplicity of the tool, most hosting tools are over complicated. The second thing I like about this tool is the low latency for my websites.

Cons

It was 100% clear what to do once I signed up, I couldn't figure out if I must create a team first, a space or a capsule. However I figure out quite quickly after clicking around.

Netlify

Reasons for Choosing Code Capsules

Azure has a lot of create tools but I am just looking to host an eCommerce store and a few blogs. Nothing fancy or complicated.

Microsoft Azure

Reasons for Switching to Code Capsules

Low Latency. I am hosting websites that will be accessed by South Africans and therefore should be hosted locally to have the fastest response.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks, Steven. Appreciate your review.

Andrew
  • Industry: Veterinary

My Experience With Code Capsules

Reviewed on 2023/11/23

Pros

I like the cloud computing features of Code Capsules
It makes software development easy as well as application portfolio management

Cons

With Code Capsules, I haven't had any negative issues. The software is amazing

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Andrew. Appreciate it.

Nikhil
Nikhil
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

A great option to create stack applications according to your organisation's need

Reviewed on 2023/08/29

My overall experience with the code capsules was great as there were a lot of times when I needed to create a customized application, CRM and IMS which can be beneficial for our organization's workflow and operations and I was able to do it only because we had the access of code capsules.

Pros

Code Capsules is a software that mainly helps people who want to develop stack applications but they don't have an idea of coding. The software does this by its easiest drag-and-drop tool that helps even newbies like us to develop applications without having to write any code and also code Capsules also has a hugea and vast library of pre-made templates that we use to create the application according to our needs.

Cons

There are no proper tutorials available on the internet to show that how to use this software and it made it quite difficult for me to understand its interface. Their customer support is also not that good and they reply in more than 24 hours if they could just make its usability better in even mobile devices then that would be a great help.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Nikhil. Appreciate it!

Joyce
Joyce
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Powerful Solutions for Different Projects Collaboration.

Reviewed on 2023/11/23

Unique tool for the large and those complex project for simple teamwork and the information management on this tool is fantastic.

Pros

I love the functionalities like easdy development tools and the coordination across various employees and the data analytics creation using the platform is helpful. The data management from one room is also effective and the ability to create professional data reports this package is the best choice.

Cons

Nothing serious i got to dislike on the product. Easy deployment and no issues or performance errors.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks, Joyce. Appreciate your review.

Agnes
  • Industry: Food Production
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

An ideal software for application development.

Reviewed on 2023/11/28

Pros

Code Capsules is an ideal solution for application development. With it, i find it extremely easy to develop applications and manage them. I really love the functionalities like easy development tools and the coordination across various employees. Has a great and responsive support team.

Cons

To be sincere, nothing comes in my mind that i don't like about Code Capsules.

Response from Code Capsules

Agnes, thanks for your review. Appreciate it.

Monica
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Our Mafia and Bossy Applications Monitoring and management Platform.

Reviewed on 2023/11/28

Pros

It is a very quick to set up software.
The customer service is soo good and very responsive.
Quick to switch between codes.
Very reliable monitoring of our applications.

Cons

We do not have any least feature of the software.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks, Monica. Appreciate your words.

Silasi
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

My Amazing and stupendous Code deployment tool.

Reviewed on 2023/09/27

It has been a very scalable tool which is so affordable, with a a clean and intuitive interface which is so much easy and user friendly.

Pros

Easy to deploy codes with the tool.It provides us with real time monitoring and analytics of our apps.It has a very good customer service support team and to top it up we just love how affordable it is since it offers us with the best monthly subscription purchases.

Cons

I honestly have nothing to dislike it works to fit my satisfaction.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Silasi. Really appreciate it.

Brenton
Brenton
  • Industry: Information Services

CodeCapsules is the easiest way to get an app online

Reviewed on 2023/08/25

Pros

Simple interface and easy to swap between different capsules.

Cons

Some features are slightly buggy, you may need to refresh the page to get the latest data.

Microsoft Azure, AWS for Data and Heroku

Vercel

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Brenton!

Code Capsules saved my job

Reviewed on 2023/10/18

Pros

Code Capsule literally eased everything for me.It helped me incorporate three accounts into one easily and reduced on my work load, managing both the backend and frontend in one platform.

Cons

It took me some time to get familiarized with it, I at one time thought I was doing it all wrong, the analytics most gave me a little hard time.

Heroku

Netlify and Open DevOps

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review. Great to see we saved your job!

Subham
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Helps new coders in learning and developing apps

Reviewed on 2023/09/21

The platform is good for even new users like us as it is much more than a software development platform. The online usability makes it a better collaboration tool for working on a project with a team. After using we have stopped using all other software development platforms

Pros

After using code capsules it has become quite easy for me to understand and write different types of codes related to different software and basically it has become easy as it recommends codes when the user gets confused while coding. It also saves a lot of time as it finds errors very quickly without anyone's help.

Cons

After working on code capsules I found that my system has been slowed down because it consumes lots of RAM and also the software is quite costly to maintain and the worst part is that it does not support all programming language.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for the review, Subham. Appreciate it.

Mustafa
Mustafa

Code Capsules has the Most Advanced Cloud Functionalities and Easy Features to Use.

Reviewed on 2023/09/21

Helpful Cloud development management solution and managing deployment using Code Capsules options is amazing and easy data processing product.

Pros

Very flexible and useful Cloud Application with multiple capabilities and the teamwork and Cloud data management the Code Capsules is the great choice.The platform can handle multiple and big data modeling through Cloud service and even the development functionalities are valuable.

Cons

The suitable Cloud Application development product and was not complicated to start and i never came across any usability issues.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Mustafa. Appreciate it.

Bentson
Bentson
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Perfect coding tool for effective container deployment

Reviewed on 2023/09/11

The platform saves time with simple steps for configuration and application deployment from Github repository. It has shielded hosted apps from ransomware attacks that can develop hitches and affect workflow operations.

Pros

Coding Capsules provides secure hosting plan that is suitable for the business programs. It runs company web projects with intuitive data monitoring mechanism that is seamless. It enhances better application performance with low security risks.

Cons

The coding rules have favored our programs and I am ever grateful for the excellent services.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Bentson!

Sura
Sura

Empowering Development and Deployment with Code Capsules!

Reviewed on 2023/09/04

Code Capsules is my favorite tool at work. I have been using this product for more than six months and started liking it after seeing the results and the pain point it solves. We have deployed more products than our capacity with the help of code capsules. The ROI has increased to 150% as per the information we got from the management

Pros

One great aspect of Code Capsules is that its trail version that has been invaluable for my team in building a static website. Additionally, its affordable premium packages start at a very minimal cost on a monthly basis, which has allowed us to effectively monitor our applications, pinpoint real-time issues, and enhance the performance of all our existing applications.

Cons

I don't have much things that i dislike about code capsules. User experience should improve a bit more for beginners to use the software at its full potential.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks so much for your review, Sura. Really appreciate it.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Best PaaS Platform

Reviewed on 2023/08/19

Pros

I like the way where we can integrate the Code Capsules with Python, React, Java, and Angular Js in an easy way. and also the deployments are speed and trackable.

Cons

I am using Code Capsules from severals months but didn't face any issues with Code Capsules.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks so much for your review. Appreciate it!

Hellen
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

The Awe and Mind blowing Code Deployment Software.

Reviewed on 2023/11/24

Pros

It has excellent collaboration features.
It is so affordable in pricing.
It has great service by the customer care desk.
Easy to build and deploy front and backend databases

Cons

It has been an easy to use tool all through.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Hellen. Appreciate it.

Awori
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Learning

Reviewed on 2023/09/01

I used it for learning and I succeed in web development

I used it for learning and I succeed in web development

Pros

I have tried to use a little software to learn according and elevator the mind about coding.

Cons

I have acquired skills in coding while using this software therefore I don't regret to it as a learning tool

Response from Code Capsules

Hi Awori. Thanks so much for your review.

Ryan
  • Industry: Program Development

Easiest and most efficient Paas I have used to date.

Reviewed on 2023/08/03

Pros

Ease of deployment, support given by the team, and the management of different teams, spaces and capsules.

Cons

Some aspects are still in development, but each issue that we have encountered was resolved speedily.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Ryan. Appreciate it.

Githinji
  • Industry: Farming
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Develop applications easily and fast with Code Capsules.

Reviewed on 2023/11/20

Pros

It develops applications very easily and fast.
Even first time users find it easy to use.
It has no application errors.

Cons

Nothing to dislike about the software since we find it easy to use and develop our applications.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks, Githinji. Appreciate it.

Faith
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

The Perfect Solution For Application Developers

Reviewed on 2023/11/21

Pros

With Code Capsules, we have had it easy to develop and manage application thanks to the many features and customization options of this product

Cons

For first time users, Code Capsules may seem complex but its not.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Faith.

Levi
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

The Incandescent and Glorious Code deployment platform.

Reviewed on 2023/10/10

The fact that it has tutorials for is,it even makes it a better software. Their customer services are topnotch and always available anytime we reach out to them

Pros

It offers tutorials to us giving us an easy time.It is easy to switch between the two codes.Offers a great and easy to use interface. It is so much cost effective, very affordable.

Cons

It has given us the best performance so far.

Response from Code Capsules

Thanks for your review, Levi! Really appreciate it.

Aly
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

My satisfactory and remarkable experience with Code Capsules.

Reviewed on 2023/10/24

Pros

It's is simple to build, deploy and scale applications faster with Code Capsules.It is simple to monitor and analyze application performance using this tool.It secure, fast and efficient to use.

Cons

I haven't experienced any drawback with Code Capsules because it meets all our organization needs.

Response from Code Capsules

Aly, thanks so much for your kind review. Appreciate it.