abcoa Deal Pack Reviews

abcoa Deal Pack

Designed for used car dealerships and finance companies

Joe
  • Industry: Automotive

Great company and customer support

Reviewed on 2020/10/28

Pros

We like the complete accounting from inventory management, sales to the collections module. GREAT real time reports. Customer support could not be better. Ability to track user activity to minimize mistakes and or abuse. Program is designed to grow with you from smaller single lot to multiple lots with a large portfolio. Also have great products that integrate with their software, specifically in the collections module.

Cons

There isn't a lot to like. It's more complicated, but it does have a lot more ability, so it's a give and take. I am glad we chose this software. I don't like that the parts module is not automatically integrated with the software. Parts module is too expensive. It cost as much as the entire system its self. Need improvement on handing colleterial protection insurance. Really need to have the ability change the names of program fee 1 and or 2 to CPI, especially when if you don't enter it into the correct one, it causes huge accounting problems.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you for your review! To help offset fees, our referral program allows you an ability to get your usage fees waived entirely. We strive to be the best software for your business--providing service and value that far exceeds cost.

Doug

Long-time Deal Pack Client

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Deal pack has been our primary software vendor since 2010 and we've used been a customer since 2003. They are a solid vendor to work with for this type of software. They are one of the few vendors in this market that have lasted.

Pros

It has an integrated general ledger with real time accounting which is highly unusual. The company is committed to improving the software and is updating it continuously. The support is excellent, all of their staff are very pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. It is a very complete package.

Cons

If you have a lot of users, it is quite expensive. The Service & Parts module could be improved upon, although, they have made numerous enhancements at our request.

Auto/Mate

Reasons for Switching to abcoa Deal Pack

Felt more comfortable with the software and the company.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you for your review!

AMANDA

Great support team

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing. Thank you for all their help!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are amazing. Thank you for all their help!

Pros

Yes, this software is super easy to use.

Cons

There is no clear button, I have to delete each field to look up a different customer. And every time I go to delete part of an account to look up a different one I get a notification that says no match then I have to click on it to close that notification making it more time consuming to get to the next account I might need to pull up when an account calls in.
Also when pulling up a co borrower it does not always pull them up so then you have to take extra steps to find the account.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you for your input! Your account representative has been advised to instruct you on how it can be made easier for you.

Tina

Always there!

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

We run a LHPH and the software works very well for what we need. I think the software is overwhelming because there are so many options and things you can do with it. Which is the reason I gave it 4 stars in stead of 5 starts on the question about easy to use. Some of our staff still struggle catching on. When you add an employee you can set up their "security level" and block them from seeing anything you don't want them to. Nice feature.

Pros

They have helped me more times than I can count when I have had an issue. Whether I call or email, someone gets back to me immediately. Everyone is friendly to deal with. The software itself can track everything imaginable, generates reports, runs the payments, and even helps with marketing.

Cons

Paying for it! LOL But it is a good product. Safe and dependable. There are different fees for different things such as user fees, credit card processing fees, Book it out fees, cyclCrm fees & service/parts department fees (we not use the last 2 services service) But you would have the same thing with anyone. There are times they have programmed my docs with out charging me, which I appreciate. I have even had some IT issues that I thought was a Dealpack issue and it turned out it wasn't, but DealPack Support logged into my computer and fixed my issue for me anyway. That type of service in invaluable!

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you for your review!

Isaac

Great Application and All in One

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

The turnover for their team is minimal. Same people has been running the show for many years. This is a good sign of well running company. I keep on running into all key peoples and owners during conferences and it's always great to see them again and connect.

Pros

This application allows us to customize per our needs. The support team has been wonderful and the respond time has been minimal. Sometimes i get a respond to an email on Sundays as well.
I have been using this software in 2 other companies which I have worked for. I have been with Deal Pack since 2006 and saw the growth they have experienced over many years. This software will do anything and everything that Car Dealership and Finance Company will need. Love the accounting module that comes with it. This will record every transaction and in few clicks, you can get any financial reports you need. There are so many reports available for you to better run your business and overall ease of use is great. I also love the collection module that allows for good collection results.

Cons

Not much not to like! However, I would like deal pack to become web based so logging in will be much easier and this will make it easy to install in any device.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Deal Pack Web is now available and accessed using an Internet browser (no RDP connection required). Please give us a call as we will be happy to show you around!

Mike

Used this software for almost 5 years

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Good software. nothings perfect but this is an overall good solution.

Good software. nothings perfect but this is an overall good solution.

Pros

Very versatile. Does everything! I run my used car dealership selling 100+cars a month along with my 500+ account finance company. Very robust software.

Cons

The desking tools for making deals is totally inadequate and we use a different software (Promax) for our desking and CRM. Posting deals and seeing profit on each deal is antiquated and requires you to break out each deal by hand.

DealerCenter

Reasons for Choosing abcoa Deal Pack

We switched out BHPH to a leasing model and Dealpack has an excellent leasing module. Deal Pack is also very open ended software and connects to every partner that we use.

Reasons for Switching to abcoa Deal Pack

Leasing. Accounting.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

We offer an incredibly robust CRM package and deal desking section. Please call us at your convenience to review our current features, and if we are missing any features that you need, let us show you how quickly we can add them!

Logan

Best Software in the Industry

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Great experience.

Great experience.

Pros

The software is the most user friendly software my company and I have ever used. It has many robust features that make scalability a non issue. The segregated modules within the software make employee training very easy.

Cons

Visual appearance and reporting limitations.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you so very much for your review!

Colin
  • Industry: Banking

J.J. Best Loan Servicing Using abcoa Deal Pack

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

The most important benefits that we have realized are speed and accuracy in processing loan payments and reporting internally and to customers.

Pros

We implemented Deal Pack in late 2017 for a relatively small classic car loan portfolio that we serviced in-house using Excel rather than selling to banks like we do with most of the loans that we make. The implementation for already-existing loans was a bit time consuming but very straightforward. Deal Pack was a huge improvement in our ability to accurately and professionally service these loans and new loans that we have since serviced in-house. Processing payments for our customers is fast and its ability to send e-mail receipts is a big time saver. The system's built-in reports are excellent as is the report customization feature. The Help feature is always helpful and complete, as well. On the occasions when we need to call the Deal Pack technical support team, they are always knowledgeable and quick to respond in solving issues.

Cons

No difficulties have been encountered with the product. As stated above, when questions have arisen, such as how to build in a customized delinquency letter, the technical support team has been very knowledgeable and helpful.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you!!

Tammy

Outstanding Company and Team

Reviewed on 2022/04/20

We could not ask for a better Company to work with. The team is outstanding and never make you feel you are a burden when questions and request arise. Their willingness to customize and/or make changes to the programming has been wonderful. It is evident that they truly care about their customers.

Pros

Functionality, ease of use, reports production, ability to grow with the times

Cons

We have found anything that we have not liked about the software

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you for your lovely review! We hope to continue earning your business each day!

Bonnie

Accounting World

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Excellent from all areas of operation - Particularly from the Support Team.

Excellent from all areas of operation - Particularly from the Support Team.

Pros

Coming from the accounting side of the used car world, I am very impressed with the accounting package. The majority of DMS are sales/inventory driven and only adding account software as an afterthought. Once set up, I do not double guess if Deal Pack accounting is accurate. Most DMS create the necessity of double entry either into Quick Books or other software which is not the case for Deal Pack. Deal Pack support has a terrific knowledge staff and have never felt as if intimidated when resolving the very few issues that have arisen. This DMS has the beneficial ability to somewhat customize it's product.

Cons

It does become pricey when adding more modules and licenses. The value given to a small dealership cannot be matched.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you for your review! To help offset fees, our referral program allows you an ability to get your usage fees waived for life! We strive to be the best software for your business--providing service and value that far exceeds cost. We offer unlimited free training, along with webinars and user conferences, to keep you informed, to maximize your investment, and to create additional profit centers.

ANITA

JEFFERSON AUTO REVIEW

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

ANY TIME WE HAVE HAD A PROBLEM OR COULDN'T FIGURE SOMETHING OUT, THEIR TECH SUPPORT STAFF IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE THAT THEY ARE ABLE TO GET TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM IMMEDIATLY.

Pros

THE WAY IT INTEGRATES WITH OTHER SOFTWARE , THE FACT THAT IT TIES OUR SALES SIDE WITH OUR FINANCE SIDE AND ANY CHANGES THAT WE NEEDED THEY WERE ABLE TO IMPLEMENT THEM TO SUIT OUR NEEDS.

Cons

AT FIRST THERE WAS ALOT TO NAVIGATE THRU. BUT IT DIDN'T TAKE LONG FOR THEM TO SHOW US HOW TO USE IT.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you for your review!!

Bassim
  • Industry: Automotive

Don't waste your time and money elsewhere!

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Deal Pack has simplified our day-to-day operations immensely. I am so pleased with the software and the structure it has provided for us. Best experience I have had so far with any software company!

Pros

Prior to Deal Pack, I had never come across a software that truly covers, from beginning to end, the life of the loan. From Origination, underwriting and scoring, to processing and servicing the loan and all the way to accounting. I am so impressed with all the features this software has to offer, from the scoring and forms, to the emailing and text message features, Deal Pack truly does it all! I have unfortunately been put through the wringer with other software's; over-promises and under deliveries. I did not have to go through that with Deal Pack at all. They made it very simple and easy for me to make the transition. Everyone at the company was very pleasant to work with; very helpful and super knowledgeable. I am so happy I made the switch to Deal Pack.

Cons

As with any system transition, there is some pain when having to undergoing a major conversion. However, I have to say that Hope and her team were incredible. I had a great experience working from them; they handled some of the most difficult tasks and made it very efficient because they just know what they are doing. Simply the best experience I have had thus far with any software conversion and no cons whatsoever!

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you Bassim!!!

Chad

One of the Best

Reviewed on 2020/10/27

My overall experience with Deal Pack as been positive. The system and data produced is reliable. The customer support is friendly and gets any issue resolved quickly.

Pros

I like Deal Pack for 4 reasons. First, all the tools needed to run and manage a dealership are built into the DMS. Second, easy to run, reliable standard reports with the ability to customize to your desired format if needed. Third, it has integrated, real-time accounting. Forth, it has integrated real-time accounting. Yes integrated accounting is something most dealers under estimate the need for.

Cons

I currently do not have anything negative to say about Deal Pack.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you very much for your review!

Holly

Ideal's Review

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Pros

I have used many different software systems over the years, but this system is one of the most user friendly systems and easy to train employees to use.

Cons

At times changes are made to the system to help one customer but in the process can take away something that you use. However; customer service is very easy to work with, and they are willing to correct it.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Deal Pack is updated weekly (at no charge) with new features. We try to never take away any feature that is used; if a new feature impacts an existing feature, or if for any reason something that you used changed, please contact us and we will correct it!

Vicky

The Best Software that we know!!

5 stars!

5 stars!

Pros

I can access it online from wherever
So easier to deal and find things, not a lot of shortcuts to remember - if I want to take a payment - I just need to go to "payments", I saw a lot of softwires that u need to start memorize that F3 is payments or something alike :)
Also - the customer service are the best - so friendly and helping so fast!!

Cons

I don't think there is any issue or something we don't like -they got update on the product every month - and they do listens and fix our issues if we have any

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you very much for your review!

JIMMY

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is simply amazing

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is amazing, and he is able to explain and make the tedious steps simple. Without [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our experience with Deal pack would be worse. Quite simply, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best part of Deal Pack.

Pros

Accuracy, accountability and cloud computing.

Cons

Tedious, too many steps to preform simple tasks.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Deal Pack is an incredibly robust application--a complete ecosystem serving multiple industries and business types. Please contact us so we can review your current work flow, and make it easier for you! We offer unlimited free training, and we are available at your convenience to review those features and processes specific to your business. We are here to help, and our goal is to simplify your business and processes!

Kevin

DMS for LHPH Dealers

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

LHPH Capital has up-to-date information through automated Deal Pack reporting that allows us to evaluate and make informed lending decisions with all of our dealers on the Deal Pack platform.

Pros

As a lender to the LHPH industry, LHPH Capital relies heavily on the reporting capabilities of our dealers' DMS. We have found that Deal Pack can produce reliable and easy-to-use reports to track the performance and operations of our dealers using their platform.

Cons

We understand the difficulty of moving to a web-based model, however, moving to a web-based platform for Deal Pack could be helpful, especially while many businesses have transitioned to working from home.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

At ABCoA, we provide Software as a Service. Deal Pack has been web-based for many years. We currently offer two distinct web-based platforms: Deal Pack Pro is accessed using secure RDP connection, Deal Pack Web is accessed using an internet browser (no RDP connection required).

Nick

Review of ABCOA Deal Pack

Reviewed on 2022/04/21

They’ve been great overall. There have been some pricing issues but overall, great experience.

Pros

It has solutions for every aspect of our business. It’s highly customizable. We have built countless custom reports. Staff is always willing to help with notifications.

Cons

It’s very antiquated. You have to download software onto your computer to log in. You have to go through too many screens to pull reports.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you for your review!

Melanie

Deal Pack Review

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

That we can keep it all in one spot instead of all different spread sheets

That we can keep it all in one spot instead of all different spread sheets

Pros

The help of the staff whenever I have questions or need help

Cons

When looking for a check from the past you can't just click on the check on the GL screen to see all the info of the check

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you for your review!! You can go into the VIEW GL and enter the check # in the "source field" and click view or in the GL>AP check you can click the detail check register and see all the details of the check. We will be happy to show you both methods, just give us a call!

kas
  • Used for 2+ years

DealPack, a dynamic and versatile platform.

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

Pros

The DealPack platform is reliable, secure, and accurate. ABCoA's QA process is comprehensive and thorough. ABCoA investment in testing and validation before a release translates into less downtime and less impact on the business operations, increasing productivity. ABCoA's investment in the most up-to-date state, federal, and accounting rules and regulations improves compliance, allowing the company to focus on meeting it's customer needs confidently.

Cons

Throughout the years, ABCoA has included our enhancement requests into product functionality and features. The platform as exists today is the best-of-breed and is second to none.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you so very much!

Gina

DealPack Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

Deal Pack's customer service is always so great! You guys are always so quick to answer any questions or fix any issues that I have. I truly appreciate when one person is not available to speak to, that there is someone else who is just as knowledgeable and happy to help. I am one happy DealPack user.

Pros

How easy it is to use. The software is very user friendly.

Cons

I have no issues with this software. If there is ever an issue, the DealPack team is always on top of it and is fixed right away.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you very much!!

Chris

Good Software

Reviewed on 2020/11/24

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service

Pros

Deal Pack is a stable product and is easy to use.

Cons

The software is not as eye-appealing as I would like it to be.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Good Morning Chris! Thank you for the wonderful review! Please schedule a demo of our Deal Pack Web to see our uplifted Deal Pack..I think it qualifies as "eye-appealing". We have a webinar scheduled in December, I'll send you an email of what day and time. If you would like to see sooner, just call your Success Specialist and he/she will be happy to show you!

William

Car Dealers and Accounting

Reviewed on 2021/04/07

Pros

Deal Pack is easy to use, and able to coordinate a lot of information. It is easy to track notes and what has happened with a customer account.

Cons

My biggest fallback is some forms take 10+ seconds to print. The forms are always ones that autofill the most information. When it is only a few lines that need filled it prints like normal.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Please contact us so we can address what could be the cause of your print issue. We are here to help!

Richard

Review of Deal Pack

Reviewed on 2022/04/21

I am very happy. Customer service regarding signing up new dealers and getting them on the system is very quick.

Pros

Deal Pack created our software program for floor planning

Cons

It takes a long time to make changes to the product and there are bugs in the programs when you correct a program another is affected.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your input!

Tiffany

Great Customer Service

I find Deal Pack to be awesome very easy to use

I find Deal Pack to be awesome very easy to use

Pros

If I made a mistake and I call customer service they always help and teach me something new.

Cons

I wish when building a que that my dead account wouldn’t receive a text only the current one could.

Response from Advanced Business Computers of America

We can enable you to never text Paid Off, Charged Off or Repo Accounts--assuming that is what the "dead accounts" are. Just give us a call and we will be happy to show you!