FeedHive

AI-powered social media management

Mitchell
Mitchell

The best tool to build your presence on social media!

Reviewed on 2022/05/09

With FeedHive I am building my presence on Social Media. Now I have posted more than 200 tweets and more than 40 posts on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Can't really live without this software anymore. 🙂
And the best part is that they are constantly improving and adding new features!

Pros

FeedHive has an easy and intuitive design to create and plan your content. The best part is to "compose" your content. It's rich with great functionalities like generating hashtags and post-performance predictions, and when you are a little out of inspiration, pick out templates! It's also effortless to create content for different social media platforms.

Cons

I would like to see more analytics. You have a great overview of your socials, but it's also nice to show some general statistics like how many posts, per social, etc. It would also be nice to drill down into post analytics and show extra details.

The social inbox is a really powerful feature, but It misses some functionalities.
You can't give likes on Instagram posts, and when you react on the social media platform itself, it still shows the messages in FeedHive. Sometimes old posts show up I already reacted on.

The posting plan is powerful but I miss two features. The ability to skip a post for a day, and to push a post in front of the queue.

Faisal

Feedhive saves me time!

Reviewed on 2022/05/10

It's been fantastic. It's one of my favorite tools I use daily.

It's been fantastic. It's one of my favorite tools I use daily.

Pros

The interface is easy to navigate; the analytics feature is very insightful and helps optimize reach, and the recycle feature is amazing when I can't think of something to post.

Cons

Would love to see a auto DM feature implemented soon

Paul

Reliable and intuitive tool

Reviewed on 2022/05/16

I think FeedHive is an excellent app with a good price-quality ratio. For small to average companies, it's worth the try.

Pros

FeedHive is a clear, reliable and intuitive tool. I am very excited about the possibilities FweedHive offers. When I compare it to other social media tools in the same price range, Feedhive works much better on all counts. I really like the way hashtags can be created, the access to my library and te possibilities to insert gifs etc. Working with multiple accounts is no problem.

The contact with the helpdesk is excellent. The respond quickly, the help is good and they are open for ideas and new features.

Cons

There are some features I would still like to see, especially when it comes to LinkedIn. But I am certain they will make some steps in the near future,

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Reviewed on 2022/06/23

I've been working in social media since 2013 and have been able to use, try and test many different tools (Hootsuite, Falcon.IO, FaceLift, SocialBee, Publer). So far, none of them has pleased me as much as FeedHive.

The content area for writing and planning individual posts is clearly laid out and the various tags allow me to quickly understand what kind of content is best received. The hashtag generator is also helpful to not always use the same hashtags. My favorite here is to write two posts for different networks at the same time. (We post only in English on one platform and only in German on the other).

The new media gallery and recycled posts make it easy to post even when there is less time for content creation. The monthly and weekly view of scheduled posts is clear and love to schedule the different content types as a fixed date in the calendar so that the individual posts automatically go online on the specified days.

The analytics are also clear and don't give a detailed overview, but you can quickly see preferences and figure out if the strategy is working or not.

All in all, I would recommend FeedHive at any time, also because the team is very committed to interacting with users and asking them about needed features. I think we can expect many more great things like the app. The basic framework is more than adequate and with every new social network that is integrated, Feedhive replaces more and more the "big player" of social media planning tools!

Pros

Content area for writing and planning individual posts is clearly laid out.

Tags allow to quickly understand what kind of content is best received.

The hashtag generator is very helpful.

The monthly and weekly view of scheduled posts is well structured.

Cons

The analytics are also clear and don't give a detailed overview

Jesus
Jesus

Best social media scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2022/05/10

Pros

By far the best social media scheduling platform out there. Constant improvements, great team, fast development and above all, it works really well. This is all you need if you want to grow your social media presence.

Cons

It would be nice if it had some native integrations with AI, GPT-3 writing tools. Overall, it works as intended.

Davide
Davide
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Impressive Saas with an awesome community.

Reviewed on 2022/05/24

According to me Feedhive has the potential to be the best solution I have found to manage social accounts for my company and for my clients too. It has a lot of features about social management (from planning to ai, to best hour to staff notes. But what i love, the customer care and backend. Every month there are new features, every time you have an issue, they solved it. The community of FB is impressive. We discuss about everything and [SESNITIVE CONTENT] and co. take care of every suggestion Extremely useful saas. I reccomend it

Pros

A lot of features. A strong community. Feedhive continues to improve every month. It's impressive.

Cons

Google Business and other platform are not supported yet but they are on roadmap.

Great value and eager team to keep on improving it every day

Reviewed on 2022/05/13

Stoked about the experience.

Stoked about the experience.

Pros

I've tried many different social media scheduling tools, for myself and for my clients. But none of them worked great out of the box as Feedhive does and the product is even still under active development

Cons

There are some minor annoyances here and there, but the beautiful thing is the moment you raise it with the team they immediately start to take action. So sure it might not have all the features that some of their competitors have yet, but I know it will be there soon.

Conte.ai

Reasons for Switching to FeedHive

Overall experience and customer support
Hayden
Hayden

Great social media scheduling tool with a lot of promise

Reviewed on 2022/05/31

I would describe the experience thus far as positive. And I do recommend the service as an alternative to other social media scheduling tools.

Pros

I think Feedhive is really intuitive, and easy to set up multiple accounts. The layout is very user friendly. They display the analytics in a great way.

Setting up multiple posts for multiple platforms at the same time is really a joy.

There have been multiple updates to the core app over the months. The most recent adding Pinterest. It is good to see it being supported.

Cons

Right now the biggest con is the lack of TikTok or YouTube, but these are currently in the roadmap, so it won't be too much longer until these are released.

I also feel that they could implement the inspiration feature in a little better way. Perhaps pick a category via drop down rather than scrolling through the list.

Later
SHAN
SHAN

AI Social Media Automation

Reviewed on 2022/01/07

Pros

An incredible social media automation tool with tons of features.

The best part is their UI/UX, my experience with the application is very smooth. It's speed is super fast.

Pre-made AI templates give the quick start, which helps in huge time saving.

The AI analysis report is really great, which helps that how your post will make the impact.

Best time to post feature is very authentic..

Highly Recommended

Cons

So far, everything is really great. They are updating it frequently which is super. No complains at all

Harshit
Harshit
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Value for money product

Reviewed on 2022/05/08

I have been using Feedhive for over 6 months now. I had a splendid experience so far
In my opinion,...

In my opinion, if you are serious about content creation on social media, this tool is total value for money.

Pros

1. The post-scheduling features are top-notch.
2. The analytics section is really helpful in tracking progress
3. It provides templates for posts as well. Many times those are super helpful.
4. New features keep coming every month

Cons

There is no con that I can think of at the moment.

Stefaan
Stefaan
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

FeedHive is the best new content distribution tool on the market

Reviewed on 2022/05/24

Pros

The AI capabilities are really impressive and help with having an effective content distribution

Cons

Not all social media platforms are available at this time.

Scheduler focused

Reviewed on 2022/05/09

I like I can schedule and automate tasks after the posts are scheduled. Also it helps me stay organized.

Pros

Focused on the scheduler and client workflow, they are taking the road I was looking for in this kind of tool

Cons

Loading times between modules (at least the first load)

Metricool and RADAAR

Reasons for Switching to FeedHive

Because the scheduler is the most important feature for my workflow
Kaliah
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Reliable scheduling app.

Reviewed on 2022/05/21

Awesome. The creator is also very nice. I have not had to ask for support but the facebook community for users is very active and its just a wonderful app.

Pros

I love how time saving and clean the user interface is. I have an assistant who also helps make posts and it was so easy adding her in. On boarding was easy. I just invited her and she pretty much knew what to do within 10 minutes of logging in. The instagram grid preview is also such a nice feature and you can create a post then edit variants for different social platforms so you do not have to keep loading the same thing over and over. Feedhive.io really though about saving people time which is what a social media schedule is suppose to do.

Cons

I actually have none beside I wish tags could be saved someplace other than a template. They may update this I think.

Daniel

my HighFive to FeedHive

Reviewed on 2022/05/25

We are represented with many different brands in many different social networks. FeedHive helps us to keep all channels up to date.

Pros

A great software that already offers great functions shortly after the start.

Cons

Unfortunately, critical networks like Google My Business are still missing

Aimé

FeedHive is my number one tools for managing my social medias.

Reviewed on 2022/05/10

I 'm really satisfied of my choice to get it. I can easily publish and schedule my publishing. And the fact that I can access medias that I have already published to use in future publishing.

Pros

It's a powerful, easy-to-use social media publishing platform that helps me create and publish content at scale. With FeedHive, I can manage all of my social accounts in one place and use the platform's AI to identify the best time to post, share content, and engage with my audience.

Cons

I wish there were more premade templates.

Robert

Great product for the everyday user!

Reviewed on 2022/05/30

Pros

This software is very robust and has lots of features. So many I can't even use them all right now in my business. I really like having my blog auto-populate my feed.

Cons

There is a little bit of work learning to navigate the website.

Olly

Made me want to get social again

Reviewed on 2022/05/11

Just really intuitive and simple to use. Makes posting across multiple platforms fun, quick and easy.

Pros

Great design - easy to use and to set up.

Cons

Needs some things added but they have that in hand. It's already had things added I needed so more than happy.

Adrian
Adrian
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

An indispensable tool for every social media ninja

Reviewed on 2022/05/24

Pros

Easy to use, clear UI, very nice, reliable

Cons

Google my business and tiktok are missing, but they are listed as coming in the near future

Khalid
Khalid

Amazing social media scheduling tool

Reviewed on 2022/05/23

Pros

The UX is really intuitive! You get set up and start scheduling posts in less than 5 minutes.
The team is very responsive, open for suggestions and look like they have great values (won't implement a feature if they find it unethical even if there is a big demand).

Cons

It's relatively new so it's clearly lacking some features such Tiktok, a mobile app for stories scheduling... etc. But the good news is: it's on the way.

Salek

An awesome social media scheduling with a ton of potential

Reviewed on 2022/05/26

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is constantly working hard to publish new updates. Their facebook group is pretty active. THey managed to build a community where everyone helps each other. THis is a driving force for noob users like me. Their onboarding system is awesome as well, it really helped me get started right away.

Pros

Feedhive is an awesome product. And it on par with top social media scheduling apps. One thing that stands out is how good their UI/UX is.

Cons

There's not much that i dont like about their tool. They just dont have fantastic support for a specific type of customers

Won't regret it!

Reviewed on 2022/05/25

100% amazing so far. Team is very open to feedback and always improving.

100% amazing so far. Team is very open to feedback and always improving.

Pros

The offers to post in multiple platform obviously but ability to repurpose the post easily. The analytic is also amazing and simple.

Cons

Linkedin feature of not being able to post document. They said Linkedin API doesn't allow it though.

Adarsh
Adarsh

Simply Brilliant

Reviewed on 2022/05/16

Pros

Feedhive does what it's supposed to but the way it does is what makes the difference. It's damn easy to use it and manage all of my social media accounts in one place.

Cons

I feel that the analytics part can be improved to provide a little more detailed data about the posts and their performance across different accounts.

satinder kaur
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Very easy to operate for a non-techie like me

Reviewed on 2022/02/04

Scheduling posts is a big time saver.

Scheduling posts is a big time saver.

Pros

Its very easy to operate. Scheduling posts is effortless and everything is on one screen. Its easy to upload picture and videos too.

Cons

Not at this point. Maybe content making at a later date when I want to use.

Comment Scheduling Feature Is Awesome

Reviewed on 2022/01/28

I have tested and used Feedhive to help me in my social media marketing. Apart from the social media scheduling options, I really liked the comment scheduling feature. There are various image designer integrations such as Canva, however, another designer tool BrandBird included can sometimes add watermarks unless you have a paid version.

Pros

One of the major strengths of Feedhive is the comment scheduling option. I can use this to trigger various messages based on how your initial post performs. I have found the product is also very easy to use. The templates help you with idea generation, but this could have been better. Customer support is very good, they know their stuff. Canva, Unsplash and the BrandBird integrations are pretty good as it allows you to craft some unique designs.

Cons

The AI templates are okay but could be better, sometimes it feels like there is no AI, but just a random selection of titles. I believe the team is working on it and the feature will be improved. Pinterest integration is missing and would have been great.

Carlos
Carlos

Great tool for Content Creators

Reviewed on 2022/05/08

Pros

Great tool! Really simplify my flow to publish content on several networks at a time. Highly recommended!

Cons

I missed out some features right now, but seems like are on the roadmap