n8n.io

Empower tech with limitless workflow automation.

johan
johan
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Save a lot of money with n8n and be the owner of your data

Reviewed on 2022/12/07

I love it, I recommend it, maybe at first it is overwhelming, but when the months go by and you see what you save on the bill, that gives me great joy and knowing that I am the owner of my data and if I do much more traffic due to workflows, I still pay what same at the end of the month in the vps

Pros

1) ability to integrate almost all tools2) easy to integrate pre-designed flows3) you can implement it on your own VPS infrastructure4) NO LIMITS OF flows per month I love that.

Cons

To be honest I took a course, it cost me a few bucks, however now I can ask questions because the support was not very good in the public community

Reasons for Choosing n8n.io

costs are too high in my opinion

Reasons for Switching to n8n.io

create infinite flows and pay the same per month that is wonderful
  • Industry: Executive Office

Great value for the money (you need a bit of technical expertise tho)

Reviewed on 2023/07/01

I have found Zapier and N8N to be very useful tools. I use both platforms depending on the complexity of the workflow. When dealing with tasks that require multiple steps, I prefer to use N8N. For simpler tasks, I opt for Zapier. Eventually, I plan to migrate all my workflows to N8N when I have more time.

Pros

N8N's pricing structure is more appealing than Zapier's. Unlike Zapier, where you are charged for every action or step your zap executes, N8N offers "workflows" that can include unlimited steps (as far as I know). In N8N, you are charged based on the number of workflows executed.

Cons

There are some complexities in performing tasks like creating a contact in Hubspot or writing a column in Sheets. When I first had to set them up, I had to search for several tutorials on YouTube because setting up parameters can be tricky, especially when working with webhooks and JSON parsed files. It would be helpful to have a more user-friendly version of N8N, similar to Zapier, where the user can choose which one to use based on their available time and expertise.

Reasons for Choosing n8n.io

Basically, because of pricing. I paid 16$ monthly for 5000 workflow executions, while in Zapier, I have to pay 30$ per 750 tasks.

James
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Good open source workflow automation engine

Reviewed on 2022/05/13

Pros

N8n is an open workflow automation tool. It has a large number of integrations with popular software systems (which it calls nodes). There are workflow which are templated automation steps that can be shared publicly. The community is moderately large and they are fairly responsive.

Cons

Original n8n was open source but they changed the licensing to be extremely restrictive. So it's not really useable to base a project on top of. It does require some technical no-how, I wouldn't really term it as low-code. While there are lots of integrations, mostly only implement a few API calls and are incomplete.

FRANCOIS

Good product but…

Reviewed on 2024/01/12

Pros

Very good service but it can be quite difficult to setup some workflow.
Also, it can’t manage a very big volume of data.

Cons

Performance with big data volume when I download from sftp, extract and request it to apis

Reasons for Switching to n8n.io

Free and open source software we can install on any Linux server
Inayet

n8n.io is the fastest and easiest way to integrate your favorite services

Reviewed on 2022/02/22

Introducing n8n.io, the next generation of local and cloud-based computing! With n8n.io, you have the power to choose who gets access to your data and how it is used. Integrate third-party services or in-house tools with ease using our community-built nodes. Learn everything you need to get started from our comprehensive docs and tutorials. Get up and running today with n8n.io!

Pros

This is not your average API aggregation and management service, this is the real deal. You can build custom connectors to any JSON-based API using our easy drag and drop interface, or just choose from an ever-growing list of prebuilt connectors in our catalog to get started quickly. And it doesn't stop there! With n8n's fair-code license, you can self host unlimited zaps with no limitations on how many developers are on your team or what size of organization you're working for

Cons

Can't really think of any besides that it focused on javascript, which python would be introduced as time rolls on.

Reasons for Switching to n8n.io

n8n.io is the node-based integration platform that helps you integrate your favorite apps with one another. It's a powerful, easy to use, and affordable tool for developers of all levels looking to streamline their development process.
William
  • Industry: Entertainment

The most flexible software for no-code or low-code automation, if you've got the time or...

Reviewed on 2023/07/21

n8n has been an overall good experience and has allowed me to create just the workflows I want that update as frequently as I want. It does require more time to set up, especially if you are building your own, but that can pay off in flexibility in the future.

Pros

I like how many different ways there are to utilize n8n across devices. There is the paid cloud version, that you can depend on to just work, or you can build your own as it is open source software. I'm not a professional programmer, but I've been able to use a little code to customize workflows that weren't possible with a locked-down service like Zapier.

Cons

I'm saddened that the desktop version of n8n is being sunset, as that is what got me started on the software and can be really powerful for a single user. The features of some integrations aren't as full as competitors like Make.com. If you have some time or API background, you can create a custom node to get around most limitations.

Pipedream and Zapier

Reasons for Choosing n8n.io

With Make.com, I like the same visual display of nodes for different actions, but the cost of operations got too high. Each operation is counted instead of the whole workflow, so things could get expensive if you needed to check a service frequently. n8n, if you build your own, offers more flexibility, so you're just paying for CPU or RAM time.
Pedro

The best tool to manage all of your workflows (Best API Hub)

Reviewed on 2023/10/12

Pros

- It functions like an API hub were you can connect every tool with itself Even if you dn't have a direct integration, you can create one with APIs- Self Hosted option: This is the best feature without a doubth. We are able to host our server in a local machine- The community is always sharing new stuff that you can add to your own n8n account using templates

Cons

- It can be more intuitive using data from nodes. Make.com uses this better because you don't always know how to call a node that hapened 3 or 4 steps later

Shivam

n8n - THE BEST

Reviewed on 2021/08/10

Pros

- you can host it yourself
- has most of zapier's features
- really affordable and might be 1000th of Zapier's cost if you're ready to give away some features, UX and if your task aren't mission critical

Cons

- HTTPS support (Could be partnership, integration or some sort of support)[I spent too much time to have that functionality as a newbie and was really frustrated but yes, it's possible]
- Sometimes Buggy when you least expect it
- Somewhat AVG UX experience

My favorite workflow automation and integration tool

Reviewed on 2022/04/21

I'm using n8n for almost a year and it became my absolute favorite workflow automation and integration tool. It allows me to rapidly build workflows via no-code nodes, however, I'm also able to provide JavaScript snippets and customize the tool, i.e. install additional services in the Docker container

Pros

As a programmer I like that n8n gives an opportunity to host the tool on my VPS, extend it and write custom JS code.

Cons

Even thought there are hundreds of integrations already, n8n still has significantly less integrations compared to some other commercial tools. This can be partially resolved with the HTTP request node.

Make, Zapier and IFTTT
Thibault
Thibault
  • Industry: Automotive

Automation system allmost for free

Reviewed on 2023/10/05

Amazing awesome perfecto for our uses. We are car dealer in France for the records.

Pros

Automation with gmail and the Google suite is a great feature to interact with our customer.

Cons

A bit touchy when it comes to work with particular flows, but great communauty

Parseur

CostOpen source
Simon

Best automation tool

Reviewed on 2022/02/23

I love that I discover n8n, and I use it every day for automation.

I love that I discover n8n, and I use it every day for automation.

Pros

This is super easy tool to use, no require much knowledge to start to make simple automation. Also, community forum is super helpful and people there are always ready to help <3

Cons

The n8n is great, and I think that the most tricky part is installation, but this one is more about server knowledge than n8n's disadvantage. Also are other possibilities to run n8n

Kristen

Now that I have found n8n I can’t live without it it!

Reviewed on 2022/11/08

Everything has been a great experience! Even the customer service is outstanding.

Pros

Say hello to a more intelligent and advanced automation tool then all the rest! I tell people n8n is like Zapier on steroids! It really is absolutely amazing tool. I also host n8n myself on Vultr which makes it very affordable.

Cons

There is nothing I have not liked about n8n. I am definitely a fan for life!

Prem

No code automation platform

Reviewed on 2023/01/26

Pros

It is a great software for automation to self host and use as downloaded windows software

Cons

Some more app integrations should be added in the platform in future

Make and Bardeen
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Best open-source workflow automation tool

Reviewed on 2022/03/31

Generally, n8n has proven very useful to us. It's functional and very easy to use.

Pros

I like that n8n has a lot of readily-usable nodes. I also like that we can self-host n8n as our main automation tool.

Cons

User management where multiple users can login to the app and access only their workflows was missing. I think this was added on the latest release though.

Reasons for Switching to n8n.io

I chose n8n because we can self-host it.
Liliana
Liliana
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Simplified automation to optimize my workflow

Reviewed on 2023/06/20

The intuitive interface makes it very easy to build and modify workflows to my specific needs.

Pros

What has fascinated me the most is its node-based approach and its ability to connect pretty much anything so I can easily create custom workflows and automate tasks with the wide variety of nodes available.

Cons

I have to say that one of my least favorite things is that sometimes the documentation can be a bit sparse or confusing. Although the creators make an effort to provide information and examples, I sometimes find myself looking for more details on particular nodes or functionality.

Samuel
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Best Automation tool

Reviewed on 2023/04/17

I never imagined I could have so many integrations and automation of my tasks, for free!

Pros

It can be used for free.It has lots of really useful workflows.

Cons

It's not that easy to configure and requires some techy knowledge. But there are great youtube tutorials for almost anything.

It allows you to integrate with (pretty much) everything

Reviewed on 2023/12/23

Pros

You can connect pretty much every single tool with n8n, and pass all the necessary information between them. Another great thing are the templates shared by the community.

Cons

There's definitely a learning curve to it - it's not as easy to use as something like Make, but n8n allows for way more personalization.

oscar
oscar

Alternativa Gratis Real a Make y Zapier. Increíble pero con curva de aprendizaje

Reviewed on 2022/11/03

Llevo varios meses usándolo y estoy fascinado.He puedo integrar WordPress, Google Drive, Discord y muchas otras herramientas.Al principio me ha costado un poco cogerle el truco pero ahora estoy encantado de todo lo que puedo hacer.

Pros

Puedes usar N8n totalmente gratis en tu propio servidor o contratar el servicio en la nube.Es muy versátil y puedes automatizar casi cualquier proceso.Nada que envidiar a Make o Zapier. Es muy potente y en su versión de software libre solo pagas por tu propio servidor y te olvidad de límites.

Cons

No es tan fácil de usar como Zapier o Integromat. En este sentido le ganan las dos herramientas. Aunque hay muchísimas integraciones no hay tantas como en las dos alternativas que he comentando pero como funciona con Webhooks casi siempre puedes hacer lo que quieras aunque no haya una integración concreta.Si eres capaz de dedicarle un poco de tiempo y superar la curva de aprendizaje no te arrepentirás.

• Industry: Industrial Automation

Mi herramienta para integrar aplicaciones

Reviewed on 2022/11/08

Pros

Lo que mas me gusta de n8n es que puedes ejecutar comandos de consola directamente en los Workflows.

Cons

Lo que no me gusta es que algunas herramientas que ocupo no estan incluidas y las tengo que integrar por Webhook o por consola.

and

Reasons for Choosing n8n.io

Por una aplicacion que tenia que integrar con un CMS que solo podia sacar datos por linea de comandos.

and

Reasons for Switching to n8n.io

Por la flexibilidad de integrar aplicaciones con codigo JS
Pedro

Automatización de tareas y diseño de workflows

Reviewed on 2023/01/20

Pros

Es una herramienta excelente para automatizar cualquier tipo de procesos o tareas dentro de tu organización. Se puedes usar tanto en local como en entornos cloud y tiene cantidad de opciones opciones de diseño de workflows.

Cons

Hay algunas integraciones con aplicaciones de terceros que no funcionan todo lo bien que desearía.

Coral
Coral

N8N Una buena herramienta de automatizacion de procesos

Reviewed on 2023/01/27

Mi experiencia con n8n.io es bastante buena. Como es un proyecto de codigo abierto la comunidad comparte Workflows que puedes utilizar sin tener que desarrollar los tuyos propios. Otro punto muy a favor es que se puede instalar en un servidor local o en un VPS en la nube

Pros

La funcionalidad que mas me ha gustado es poder compartir desde google sheet una misma publicacion en varias redes sociales.Enviar correos cuando se cumpla un determinado parametro

Cons

Puede ser complicada de utilizar si no tienes ciertos conocimientos y tiene menos integraciones que otras herramientas comerciales

Reasons for Switching to n8n.io

Lo elegi por ser un proyecto open source y al no tener mucho volumen de trabajo es gratuito
Roberto
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Herramienta de automatización de flujos de trabajo flexible y asequible

Reviewed on 2023/10/07

Pros

Permite integrar casi cualquier servicio o herramienta con una interfaz de arrastrar y soltar, y que se puede alojar en un servidor propio o en la nube. Además, tiene una licencia de código justo que garantiza la transparencia y la libertad de uso del software.

Cons

Requiere cierto conocimiento técnico para configurar algunos parámetros o nodos personalizados, y que la documentación a veces es escasa o confusa. También me gustaría que tuviera más opciones de lenguajes de programación además de JavaScript.

• Industry: Computer Hardware

Lo bueno si es barato dos veces bueno

Reviewed on 2022/10/20

Contenton100 por 100. Me sorprende que sea aun gratis

Contenton100 por 100. Me sorprende que sea aun gratis

Pros

Gratis. Que se puede montar en local, en su nube o nube. La comunidad excelente

Cons

Si hay una opción que no está implementada hay que esperar a que la implementen

Alex
Alex
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Propuesta atractiva para automatizar procesos

Reviewed on 2024/01/13

Pros

Me gusta de entrada que te pueden cobrar por flujo y tanto por cada "zap" haciendo la analogía con Zapier. Los flujos se ven muy bien y creo que van en la línea correcta.

Cons

Todavía les falta en cuanto experiencia de usuario, ya que la curva de aprendizaje es un poco alta para según qué automatización quieras hacer. A veces puede resultar ambiguo. Le faltan integraciones.

Sergio
Sergio
  • Industry: Farming

n8n.io reseña

Reviewed on 2023/08/24

Una buena experiencia en general a falta de mejorar ciertos aspectos

Una buena experiencia en general a falta de mejorar ciertos aspectos

Pros

Te ofrece una herramienta integrada para crear flujos de trabajo interactivos, con más de 350 nodos que te permiten conectar diferentes aplicaciones y servicios .Te da la libertad de usar código cuando lo necesites, o una interfaz gráfica cuando no, para crear flujos de trabajo flexibles y personalizados.

Cons

Es una plataforma en inglés, lo que puede dificultar su uso para algunos usuarios hispanohablantes ..No tiene una versión gratuita, sino que requiere un pago mensual o anual para acceder a todas sus funcionalidades.