Calabrio ONE

Comprehensive performance software for contact centers

• Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

All around great!

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

the streamlining of the scheduling and quality management process, has been a great selling point for the different groups. Teams are spending less time trying to figure out the data, and more time using the data to manage their teams.

Pros

Versatility! this tool is so easy to use, and we can use it on all of our lines of business.

Cons

some search features I wish were more flexible.

NICE CXone, Genesys Cloud CX and RingCentral MVP

Reasons for Choosing Calabrio ONE

very limited capabilities, and integration options. Calabrio is more Dynamic and user friendly.

Reasons for Switching to Calabrio ONE

Versatility, user friendly, scalability, value for price.
Brian
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

We Love Calabrio and everything it has to offer!

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

The experience has been great since day 1.

The experience has been great since day 1.

Pros

We currently have the full suite. WFM, QM, and Analytics are very intuitive and we have gained many efficiencies since we implemented it over 2 years ago. The Cloud has been amazing to have as well.

Cons

We love everything about it. There is nothing that we don’t like about the product.

NICE CXone and Workforce Optimization (WFO)

Reasons for Switching to Calabrio ONE

What Calabrio had to offer. Their company culture. Ease of use and an All In One package.
Jamie

Calabrio WFM based on my experience

Reviewed on 2016/10/10

What I like:

What I like:
*I like their overall product direction that allows agents to pick their schedule and have some freedom. I think that goes a long way toward employee engagement. The concept of dynamic scheduling is an example.
*We have had to work with their Support and product teams a good bit as we implemented and they have been very responsive. Not everything we want changed is on the road map but they have been up front about the process which is appreciated.
*They provide software updates several times a year. So far product management seems in touch with the areas of opportunity.
*Dashboard functionality is a great option for agents and managers to set up widgets that are important to them.
*They are working to create a community for users which could be a great way to share ideas and experiences.
* I really like the Agent Report Card report.

Opportunities:
*They should implement a way to schedule for 1 to many volume like chat.
*Scheduler's user interface is not as intuitive as it could be and some day to day tasks like exceptions take more clicks than we'd like.
*The messaging functionality is hard to manage because you can't filter the messages.
*Would like to see proactive alerts implemented - notifications to mgrs and\or agents for various situations.

We have only been using the tool for a year and there is some functionality that we haven't had a chance to research and implement. It has not been all sunshine and roses but we are making progress. I look forward to working with Calabrio as it evolves based on user feedback.

John Anthony

Calabrio Best Workforce Managing Platform

Reviewed on 2023/12/28

Overall this platform is the best and makes our daily lives easier.

Overall this platform is the best and makes our daily lives easier.

Pros

Calabrio is easier than other platforms and very user-friendly. Also cheap and easy to organize

Cons

What I didn't like with Calabrio is the updates, something it is having, but this is very understandable since it needs an upgrade for better features.

Felicia
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Quite Nice for Analyst Evaluations

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

We use Calabrio to effectively coordinate between recordings and evaluations for hundreds of analysts, and the workforce management tools give analysts the extra incentive to review their evaluations as it's a one-stop-shop for a number of their needs.

Pros

Calabrio version 9.5 has been a solid option for our United States teams for capturing call recordings, giving feedback, pulling reporting data and doing workforce administration. My favorite part is that the quality evaluation tool is built into the call recording tool (our former tool only kept the recordings and did not have a quality evaluation component.)

Cons

In version 9.5 there are areas to be desired in regard to reporting capabilities (in terms of being able to easy build and share one's own "question scores" reports rather than depending on pre-built reports.) It may be possible to somehow build these reports in, but my administrator doesn't know how. The good news is that the newest version, 10.5 or 11, is supposed to be really good with having a lot more in terms of built-in reporting capabilities.

David
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Calabrio WFM

Reviewed on 2016/07/06

Calabrio Workforce Management is used throughout our business. My department (Forecasting & Planning) use the system to schedule Frontoffice & Backoffice shift rotations. These schedules are vital to the day to day running of our Contact Centre and hold all on-phone and off-phone activities that our advisors need to undertake through out a given day. The user interface is easy to use and understand for both administrators and front end users and Calabrio is linked fully to our Cisco telephony system to track call volumes and advisors productivity.

Calabrio has concentrated on making it's user interface easy to use for forecasting and scheduling, I feel this has had an impact on the more in-depth functionality require when planning a multi channel / skill call centre.

But I also feel that Calabrio are the first to look for week points across their product and more importantly look at these from a customer point of view. They use the feedback from they customers built out the road map of have the product is developed and I have no doubt this product will go from strength to strength.

Pros

The support infrastructure is one of most impressive products I feel Calabrio have to offer, the company is US based but have always been on hand by emails, webex's and even visits not to mention the interacted the web support.

Cons

Some functionality of the product is still in development and not yet in line with some other products on the WFM market but looking at the roadmap ahead I feel it wont be long before this is one of the number one WFM systems

• Industry: Telecommunications

Closing in the gap on Calabrio One

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

We are using QM and WFM to help solve complex situation. Calabrio is a company that will listen to feedback and will make changes to the program based on customer needs.

Pros

Everything you need is one click away. The program is easy to use. One of our favorite items is the workflows, this allows us to automate our processes to be able to manage our scheduling effectively.

Cons

The consistent bugs during implementation through upgrades.

Theo
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

I've liked Calabrio for the most part. But, there's features that would be helpful that don't...

Reviewed on 2017/11/24

The ease of scheduling has been great. I like that I can run 3 months worth of scheduling in a matter of minutes as opposed to using excel documents and doing schedules weekly.

Pros

The easy of forecasting and scheduling is what I really like. Big improvement from using excel documents like we used to.

Cons

I still feel there's a lot of features missing. And when we try to suggest features that would be helpful we just get told to submit the request, but never see or hear anything again after that until we bring it up again.

Meshwa
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Meshwa's Review

Reviewed on 2024/04/09

Pros

Easy call tracking, helps to know the quality of the call and mistakes made.

Cons

Sometimes does not give a notification of a call scored

patricia

calabrio is the best

Reviewed on 2024/04/08

Pros

the app is easy to use and very affordable

Cons

there is nothing to not currently like about calabrio

Great tool!

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

My experience with Calabrio has been great, it is a tool that evolves with your needs. Really easy to use at all levels, whether you're an agent, supervisor, or admin, this is a tool that works for you, and with you.

Pros

work flows is one of my favorite features. Being able to sort thru hundreds of PTO requests and actually know that thru a work flow, you will only get those that really need to be looked at is amazing. Intraday Dynamic scheduling, gamification... Ohh and schedule editing rules.

Cons

The reporting part of WFM could use a little love... Is nice that we can schedule reports to be emailed, but would be nice if we could add a subject, or once you save the report, the ability to rename it, or even a "run now" button. Other than that, I love it!

Christian
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Love Calabrio

Reviewed on 2022/08/22

I would say this product is a solid 8/10. I love the efficiency and the help we get from Calabrio. I love being able to monitor my agents and the knowledge i have gained form the system, but there is always room for improvements.

Pros

I love being able to utilize application management copying schedules, monitor agent views, and the efficiency this product gives my team and I. The product took a little to get used too but after working it for a week, i was very knowledgeable and understood most of the systems.

Cons

I really wish that we can add a feature to copy scheduled activities without going in to application management. If we could 'right click' and see copy where insert and schedule history is and then just copy to whoever's schedule under agent schedules.

Joel

Small Centers rejoice, Large center enticed

Reviewed on 2016/07/06

The WFM product has added lots of functionality that assists large contact centers with their day to day operation. Calabrio is a leader for small - medium sized centers and is improving everyday on its large contact center experience.

Pros

Agents find it super friendly to manage their own schedules through the Agent Portal. The Forecasting algorithm is the best I have found.

Cons

Having to search for a specific agent request for a center with 2000+ agents is difficult to do. Managing the weekly hours for a Part time workforce is hard when having to run a report to see hours scheduled every time an exception is being added.

Response from Calabrio

Thank you for your review of Calabrio ONE!

Dana

Great Product!

Reviewed on 2016/09/13

This is a great product that has helped us manage our contact centre better, and has allowed us to share information easier and mire efficiently with contact centre staff.

Pros

Very user friendly
-Simple to adjust schedules as changes happen throughout the day. -The reporting features are a good way of getting information across to employees.
-Adding and removing agents is fairly simple.
-The quality management component is simple to use for both the CSR and the quality team.

Cons

-The quality reports are all quite similar to each other and somewhat redundant.
-the wfm reports don't update quite a quickly as we would like
-break optimization is somewhat difficult to program when we have only one set shift every day. We have to manually adjust more than I'd like.

Pololani

A Calabrio Review

Reviewed on 2023/01/19

I enjoy using this software because it is so easy to use and everything is in one place.

Pros

I like that everyone has access to view all schedules for all employees and not just management. It helps when you want to trade shifts with someone. It shows who is all logged in and it also shows your adherence. I like that the adherence feature has the time for which you switched AUX codes. It is very helpful to have your schedule, the teams schedule, time off requests in one place. I also like that it shows average handle time, average talk time, ready time, average after call work and answered calls in one place.

Cons

I don't have anything to complain about with this software. I think it is user friendly and very helpful.

Marietta
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Calabrio - a company that listens to the customer!

Reviewed on 2016/09/16

I have used Calabrio for more than four years and I have to say that from a recording and QA/training perspective, it is easy to use and the support you get from Calabrio is great. They listen to the customer, and make product improvements based on what WE want, vs what they THINK we want.

Pros

Pretty easy to use, but my favorite is the feedback and extent that they go to listen and understand our needs.

Cons

Sometimes, like all software, the upgrades don't go as smoothly for us, but the customer service on their end makes up for these issues.

Kate

Calabrio Review

Reviewed on 2016/07/05

As an IT administrator it is great to finally find a product that does require more time and attention than it is worth. After installing the suite I have only touched the systems to perform upgrades and routine maintenance. Other than that it is hand off and "just works."

Pros

The ease of use is what I talk about most with other users and potential users. End users have a hard enough time learning how to operate their email let alone a robust product suite like Calabrio One. The ease of use brings out confidence in my end users that I see affecting the way they use other applications.

Cons

Workforce Management is a beast of its own and although I might find it easy to learn and understand, for those coming from a lifetime of spreadsheets, I see difficulties. The training is overwhelming, but still very good. I am not sure how or what I would even change. Maybe the end users?

David

Robust workforce management platform

Reviewed on 2022/12/27

It is a really good tool for managing staffing, it makes easy work of distributing the workload within all your agents, making it simple and efficient. Provides an easy overview of weekly billable hours, and gives you a quick overview of the billable hours.

Pros

Straightforward forecasting, the schedule interface allows easy visibility for channel planning and skill adjustments during the week. The RTA alarms are really useful. Being able to divide the workforce into teams and groups really helps with information management.

Cons

The loading times can be slow, even with a fast and stable internet connection, the software loads a lot of information at the same time which may be one of the reasons.

Andrew
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Calabrio Call Recording

Reviewed on 2016/10/10

From the start Calabrio has been a huge help. Even on the initial development, they were there to help us with the installation. The ability to record calls and then the ease of use from Supervisors to listen to the recordings is top notch. The UI is very thought out and works very well.
When working with their support team to solve configuration issues they are extremely knowledgeable and are a huge help. They have helped us as well with upgrades and even architecture changes with helpful tips along the whole way!

Pros

Screen recording is huge and we are also looking at workforce management as an option, which has been very popular.

Cons

Browser support is lacking.

Stephen

Scheduling individual Agents

Reviewed on 2016/12/16

There are some good aspects to Calabrio, however, one of the issues we have found is if we need to update individual agents shift patterns. It necessitates updating everyone in the service queue. Whilst this is good in principle with regard to locking downshifts, due to our operational relationships it can cause issues & can be time consuming as Agents need to be updated through Agent schedules

Pros

Its easier in terms op optimisation - dragging breaks etc

Cons

It can be extremely difficult & time consuming to delete exceptions/holidays etc

Kim

Calabrio One Suite

Reviewed on 2016/11/22

I had previously used NICE & we changed over to Calabrio approximately 3 yrs ago. Customer Service is second to none & always there to help straighten any issues that may arise.

Pros

The ease of use & the newly added speed up & slow down function

Cons

Slowness of searches on occassion

Piero

The best bang for your buck

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

Very wonderful experience with the product they have world class customer service and will help you fix any issues that may arise. This product makes it simple to keep track of your staffing,performance metrics and overall statistics.

Pros

Simple and easy to use

Cons

N/a

Maria
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Calabrio is so user friendly

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Pros

Ease of use is the number one feature that I love about Calabrio software.

Cons

There is really nothing negative that I have found using Calabrio.

Natalie

Love Calabrio

Reviewed on 2019/06/03

Pros

I love how easy it is to use and how quickly agents can be trained on it.

Cons

I dislike that the earlier version that we have is not compatible with

• Industry: Insurance

Great Product and Great Support with a Great Price

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

Pros

The product as a whole does everything that is needed by my organization. Support for the product is top of the line. Overall price point for the product is perfect as well.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. I have absolutely 0 complaints about this product.