Showing 32 reviews of 22

DocuSend

Mailroom software to manage mailing via U.S. postal services

Showing 32 reviews of 22
Rory K.

Best mailing service for a small business.

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

It's been great. Customer service and follow-up have really secured our loyalty.

Pros

We've been using DocuSend many years to send out our monthly invoicing and statements. From the first day we used it, we knew we were saving money. We also email customer invoices, but we have found that those customers who prefer not to use an online payment method like receiving the hard copy invoice sent through DocuSend along with the included return payment envelope.

Cons

Better Quickbooks integration could be useful.

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for your great review! And thanks for being a loyal customer for the past 4+ years. Saving small businesses money was one of the reasons we created DocuSend. I'll send you a separate email about QB integration. We just released a new version for our QBO app that may be helpful for you.

Gus M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Good option for sending bulk mailers

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

No problems have occurred, pretty happy.

Pros

It makes sending QB invoices very easy.

Cons

As far as I know, there is not an integration with QB desktop. If there was one, that would be great.

Response from Mail Technologies

We are so glad that you find DocuSend easy to use! We don't have an integration with QuickBooks Desktop, but we've made DocuSend so simple to use by simply uploading your PDF file to our website. If you ever switch to QuickBooks Online, we do have an app available! Thanks for being our customer!

Lesley R.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Used Other for 2+ years

good product

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

Pros

It is convenient to use on the go and pre covid 19 i was in my car almost 200 miles per day.

Cons

Faxing or HIPPA compliance would be great

Response from Mail Technologies

Thank you for your DocuSend review. We are glad it's convenient to use! We don't have a fax option, but we are HIPAA compliant. Just read the HIPAA terms and conditions on the upload page and click the HIPAA box.

Aaron M.

Easy to Implement

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

DocuSend has been a huge help for us while our office has been closed due to COVID-19. We may continue to use it after we're back in the office so that we can spend our time on tasks other than stuffing and mailing letters.

Pros

DocuSend was very easy to implement and start using. We didn't have to do any sort of integration, and there isn't a minimum order, which was perfect for us. They even did a customization for us so that the system would recognize our documents and handle them the way we wanted them handled. The customer service has been fantastic.

Cons

The oversize mailing fee surprised us and makes the value proposition a little more difficult for anything over seven pages.

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for your review! We're so glad that you find us easy to use and that we've been able to help you to send invoices remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic. I am researching how we can work with you to reduce your oversize mailing costs and I'll be in touch.

Dave S.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Save time and money

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

Sending letters within the USA from overseas has become significantly easier with DocuSend. We save on time and money with postage and they have yet to put a foot wrong.

Pros

Easy to use and upload. Never been a mistake in over 2 years. Affordable.

Cons

Graphics/layout could aesthetically be improved.

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for your feedback! I'm so glad that DocuSend has been easy to use and that we are reliable! We appreciate your comments and please know that we value our customer's feedback and are always looking for ways to improve the look and functionality of our website!

Christopher H.

Humm

excellent

Pros

easy to use and user friendly and I am very happy

Cons

don't have any dislikes at this point and very happy

Response from Mail Technologies

Thank you for your positive review! Glad you are happy with your service and that DocuSend is easy to use! Thanks for being a valued customer!

Charles G.

Like the product, wish it was more seamless with Quickbooks Online as an app

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

Pros

This solution saved me man-hours each month. It takes me less than 5 minutes to send out my monthly invoices.

Cons

When Docusend was updated and added back to Quickbooks Online Apps I was excited because of the ability to integrate into the templates used by Docusend. However I was unable to use this feature because I'm not able to filter invoices down to the current month's invoices set to print later. For now the online solution works but I hope the QBO app continues to be improved.

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for your review! I have good news for you! You can certainly filter invoices down to the current month. We added that feature to the QuickBooks Online DocuSend app earlier this year. I'll send you the info via email!

Laura P.
  • Industry: Accounting

Essential Business Tool

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

I've saved hours every month by shifting away from print, mail, seal, stamp, send... I've saved money on paper, ink, envelopes.
Communication via web chat has always been prompt, helpful and consistent. They are continuing to improve the service, interface, and ease of use.

Pros

I went with docusend in order to automate a time and resource consuming process and to help make the transition to remote bookkeeping. Using docusend allows me to offer another service to my clients to save them valuable time and resources.

Cons

I would like to have more control of my upload and review process, specifically upload multiple pdfs and rearrange the order during the review process.

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for your review! DocuSend was specifically created to automate a time and resource consuming process! I'm glad you have saved many hours of your time and money each month! We love hearing that from our customers. I'll reach out via email to discuss uploading multiple PDF's.

Robert W.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Reviewed on 2020/05/16

Pros

Easy to use saves time and money. I can download attachments and pics to send and it's so easy

Cons

There are not really any cons but if I had to choose 1 I would say it's sometimes difficult to edit

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for the 5 star review! So glad to have you as a customer for the last 2 1/2 years and that we are saving you both time and money! As always, we are open to suggestions on how we can improve, so let us know what we can improve for you with your editing needs.

Lisa S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Delegate mailing - this is the place!

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

Care about their clients - helpful when trying to get set up or delegating the upload job to another person.
Works well for our US Mail clients.

Pros

Love the ability to do it all over the internet - they handle all the mailing for less than I can pay someone else to do it. I'm excited about the new app which looks even easier- but haven't got to that yet.

Cons

Just need the app to integrate a little better with my Quickbooks online - they are working on it!

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for your review and we're so glad you are benefiting from DocuSend. We'll let you know when the QuickBooks Online App has been updated to accommodate your request. Thanks for being a valued customer! We enjoy working with you!

Santiago R.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great service, easy to use and helpful when access to printing is hard

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

Some of our customers had trouble printing documents during the present situation and our offices were closed, so it was great to be able to mail forms and documents to our clients. Docusend is a good solution for that, we are looking forward to continuing using its services.

Pros

It was really easy to setup and send documents to our clients, price is fair and had no trouble with the deliveries.

Cons

We would love to have a build in template to add the adresses and text of the cover letter so we don't have to create that document and upload it everytime. UX design is a bit outdated, but it works!

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for the review! We are glad to hear that you find DocuSend easy to use. I'll email you separately about the cover page template you are using.

Ron M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Most excellent product

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

Pros

Support and ease of use. It integrated into our property management software, MyCommunity, available from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

We haven't come across any consolation as of yet.

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for your excellent review of DocuSend. We pride ourselves on our customer support and ease of use and enjoy working with you!

Matthew W.

Easy Mailing from Desktop

Reviewed on 2020/06/10

Docusend is the best software on the internet for our mailing needs, it's inexpensive and I'm glad I found Docusend for our business.

Pros

DocuSend is super easy to use and perfect for all our mailing needs. Gives our business a professional mailing look.

Cons

Nothing, Docusend meets all our needs. We are very grateful for Docusend.

Response from Mail Technologies

We're so glad DocuSend has worked out so well for your business and has proved to be an inexpensive tool. Thanks for the review and even more so, for being a valued customer!

Val B.

Convinient and Easy

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

Overall the system is very good and easy to use. I would recommend to anyone with light to moderate USPS mailing needs.

Pros

The system is easy to set-up and use; it does not require extensive learning or modifications to be useful right away. Very reasonable costs and very convenient, allowing for using USPS mail from anywhere at any time. no long term commitment or prepayment or obligations! Very flexible. Has a number of advanced features that we have not explored yet. It works very well for our basic mailing needs!

Cons

Some of the information the system asks for is redundant from session to session. It would be nice if it was "recorded" and associated with our user login, so we don't have to reenter it. It's not too inconvenient, but it still would be good to have it associated with our account.

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for taking the time to review DocuSend. I'm glad you find it flexible and easy to use. I'll reach out to you separately as we'd love to work with you to address the reduncancy info that you are experiencing. As long as you are using the exact same template on your next upload, you shouldn't have to enter redundant info.

Ryan B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Time saving

Reviewed on 2020/06/01

Pros

I love this product. It’s extremely easy to use. I do a large number of billing once a month and I do it in just a few minutes where I used to spent almost two hours. I also don’t have to worry about running out or stocking, envelopes with letter head from printers, paper, printer ink, stamp machine ink. And got rid of Pitney Bowes stamp machine. Fast, simple, time saving and great value.

Cons

So far after two years I have no complaints or feel like I’m missing anything.

Response from Mail Technologies

Thank you for loving DocuSend! We are so glad you find us easy to use and that we're saving you time and money! Thanks for being a valued customer!

Jason W.

Such a time saver!

Reviewed on 2020/06/01

Biggest problem it solved was time. Just the time of manually sending invoices.

Pros

We still need to mail invoices at least monthly and DocuSend was a lifesaver. No more printing, addressing, and stuffing envelopes for hours.

Cons

The integration with QuickBooks Online could be better.

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for taking the time for the review and for being a customer for the past 3 year! I'm so glad that we've been a lifesave for you. I'll reach out to you via a separate email to let you know about our recent integration update for our QBO app that you should find easier to use!

Wick S.

Great way to send invoices painlessly

Reviewed on 2020/05/20

It's great. We have no issues

Pros

Ease of use and reliability. We always know the invoices will get through.

Cons

No issues with the interface. It works as it should.

Response from Mail Technologies

Thanks for the review! We strive to ensure that DocuSend is easy to use and reliable! Thanks for being a valued customer!