IQ:timecard Reviews

IQ:timecard

Workforce time tracking through touch-tone telephones

3/5 (2 reviews)

No notification for calls added or call cancelled and no sycronising with Calendar

Reviewed on 2019/06/15

Getting paid for the hours we spend with the client and the travel between 2 clients if the "break/travel" between the 2 is less than 30 minutes and we log on and out with our phone.

Pros

If you are 15 minutes late to an appointment both you and the office get a text. If this is possible why is a notification before the Call isn't possible?

Cons

Can only be used if you have Wifi or Broadband (can't be used if phone signal is weak)
Appointment don't Sync with any Calendars (Google, iCall...)
No notification for calls added or call cancelled this means you either turn up at client when they no longer expect you or you just don't turn up.
When a call is cancelled it would help to make it visible (in red or crossed) rather than just removed it discreetly and

0.0/10
Dave R.

Superb cost saving tool

Reviewed on 2010/02/03

Very very impressed - overall best puchase I have made recently. good support which is something I need as well as system that tracks all the staff. Can't really fault it.

Pros

It was very easy to setup and use. They setup all my data for me and started to use it 2 days after I paid the desposit. Clients like us using this type of system as they then know our staff are being monitored.

Cons

It was slightly strange going from a desktop application and excel sheets to a web based system. I wouldn't say that was a con / dislike but just something to bear in mind. The web based system is much better though and with training it was faster.