Easy Insight Reviews

Easy Insight

Drag. Drop. Done. Business Intelligence Made Easy.

4.8/5 (6 reviews)
Sean M.

Excellent Reporting Tool

Reviewed on 2014/06/04

There are a lot of CRMs out there but few as simple and intuitive as Highrise. Unfortunately, we almost didn't use it because it lacks any reporting capabilites. Also, the majority of plugins out there don't allow for much reporting beyond just simple sales pipelines that just end up making you have to enter information in two different systems. By chance though I stumbled on Easy Insight and used their free trial. My superiors and I were blown away! Not only did it provide the classic sales pipeline that everyone expects, but thanks to their helpful and friendly staff I was able to build custom reports for each of my executives. We have pipelines, quarterly reports, reports by sales rep, upcoming project reports and even a report that calculates estimated server loads due to upcoming projects. The great thing is that once I build these reports I don't have to log in to easy insight to update them. They will automatically import data from your CRM and allow you to automate them so that they email themselves to your managers and execs at any time on any day. This means as long as your CRMs data is kept current you aren't doing double work managing a reporting plugin and your CRM constantly or manually creating reports. This has allowed me to provide powerful reporting capabilities while still keeping a simple CRM for my sales people so they aren't doing tons of data entry but rather spending their time doing what generates revenue: building and maintaining relationships with clients. It even interfaces with a number of CRMs so even if you are using something more robust like Salesforce I would give it a try you might be surprised. This is a really exceptional product.

Pros

Staff is friendly and helpful, constantly making improvments and changes to meet the needs of clients. Easy insight is a very powerful and flexible tool; your ability to create specialized reports is only limited by your imagination.

Cons

Really I haven't had any problems with it my bosses and I are very happy. Whenever I've run into a problem or couldn't figure something out the staff is very responsive so issues get addressed very quickly.

Mckay S.

Basically any customized report is possible with Easy Insight.

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

Knowing exactly what was going on in our business and being able to pull exactly the data we want.

Pros

The software is very customizable. You really can do all kinds of things to customize your reports that use your existing data. It is super convenient to be able to pull information straight from your other cloud-based software in your business. As long as you have good data, your reports will turn out well. It really helps you to watch key metrics that are important in your business.

Cons

The reports can be difficult to create and sometimes you run into issues when combining data from multiple databases. Firms like TeamworkExpertTraining.com do provide services for you which is nice. Of course, once you get them set up, you can keep using the reports from then on.

Pete H.

A Must Have

Reviewed on 2014/06/19

We use Hubspot as our web platform (marketing automation, CMS, etc.) and HighriseHQ for our CRM. Finding Easy-Insight saved us from upgrading our CRM. We can do incredible analysis and auto-report generating. This week, I wanted to report on the status of our sales funnel...and I had the PPT slides built in 10 minutes because the data was already waiting for me in an Easy Insight report (counts of leads in what stages of the funnel). Lastly, technical support has been responsive and helpful. This is perhaps the most useful and high ROI spend in my online marketing budget.

Pros

Speed.
Simplicity.
Support.
Auto-report distribution.
Price.

Cons

None

Good little reporting tool

Reviewed on 2014/06/19

We use Easy Insight for a couple of applications and it works quite well. It is fairly easy to use and allows you to schedule reports to be sent to you automatically, which is a big time saver! The Easy Insight folks are very friendly and have always gone over and above to make us happy and get us the reporting data we are looking for. Great customer service.

Pros

Easy to use, works with a lot of applications.

Cons

Doesn't have a lot of user documentation so for a non-techy user it may require contacting the help desk for help on writing requirements.

Zach B.

Easy Insight is Essential Glue + Analytics for SaaS

Reviewed on 2014/06/20

We're using EI, along with Zapier and IFTTT, to glue together the SaaS tools that run our business. EI provides essential business metrics for us, and allows us to expose some otherwise hidden data to our customers.

Pros

Flexible. Supports lots of services and when combined with ZAPier can support just about anything with an API. James provides great personalized support.

Cons

Some bugs, but have always been worked out promptly when requested. UI could be friendlier but it does the trick once you figure it out.

Chang hsien L.