Fiona H.

Awesome booking engine!

Reviewed on 2016/08/19

Its a very great system to work with and easy to customize. Their turn around time for support is very good and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable

Pros

I love the fact that you can sign up for free and pay per reservation. The promocode section is great and the overall tool is pretty easy to use.
The big plus for me was the fact that they customize you rezgo engine to match your existing profile FREE! I love it.

Cons

It is not built to accept hotel type reservations.
It would be cool if the % on each booking was a bit cheaper.

Francis C.

One of the best Tour & Activity Systems Out there

Reviewed on 2014/10/15

I have used the Rezgo Booking Software for the past year and find that it is one of the best out there. I work in the IT industry hosting, webdesign etc.

To be given the ability to change CSS and Html is a must and Rezgo have hit the nail on the head so to speak. We have worked with Rezgo on major projects the we have running here in Ireland and they have delivered.

Every request for information and changes was answered promptly and believe me some of our requests where not small.

I Have given Rezgo a 5 stars rating because of the ease of use and customer support provided.

Response from Rezgo

Thank you Francis. We really appreciate your feedback. When we do a major release, we often only here about the things that have gone wrong. It is so nice to hear about the things that have we done well. All the best!

Michelle W.

Rezgo is amazing!

Reviewed on 2011/02/01

I love using the Rezgo program. We use it to sell our show tickets. It makes it easy for vendors to connect with us and for us to connect with other vendors. Loading products is very easy and making changes is also very simple. The system looks great to our customers and our vendors love using it as well.

Pros

Easy to load products. Easy to schedule tours/dates. Easy to limit inventory and create rules for sales and specials.

Chris K.

Just getting Started

Reviewed on 2015/07/16

We are just getting started with this system and so far everything has been great! Setting up the trips we do was a bit complicated, but once we talked to customer support we realized some better ways to accomplish our goals and setting everything up just right. I think this will ease the headache that is selling trips by the seat, Time will tell.

Kristin L.

Great support team

Reviewed on 2017/01/26

The team at Rezgo was quick, personable and helpful!

They responded to me quickly, asked the right questions and got the job done!

Response from Rezgo

Thank you for your feedback Kristin. We try our best. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Jill C.

Rezgo Branded Website

Reviewed on 2016/04/11

June and the support team were great in creating our custom website. Even though we run our website on Wix, which is javascript, they were still able to get some of the website header and footer components and it looks good!

Lauryn F.

Very Organized

Reviewed on 2016/11/22

This software is so easy to use and everything is laid out very clearly.

Definitely not for the big leagues.

Reviewed on 2014/10/07

This software is ok if you are a small business, but if you are planning on expanding in any way I don't recommend it. They recently changed over to a new platform and have been emailing us loads of emails saying a change is coming and that "there is nothing you need to specifically do". Then I wake up on Oct 1st and all the images on my website are down for a full day and we are not a small tour company. I asked them to pay the invoice to my programmers to fix the issues, 2 hours, and they said they wouldn't. I spoke to a rep there who said "You should have been responsible for these changes." I told him if he had alerted me properly I would have. They didn't really seem like they want additional business nor want to please their customers.

Beyond that interface is subpar. There are much better Outsourced CRMs out there. Customization is very difficult and will cost you loads with your web designers. Their interface is tricky and filters don't allow you to easily track promo codes. It is also very difficult if you run a tour at varying times per day. Very easy to make mistakes and loose track of customers. If you are a small tour company maybe, but if you are planning to get larger I would look else where.

Response from Rezgo

Since you posted the same review on Capterra, I'll respond in a similar manner. I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with your customer service experience. We try very hard to provide the best possible customer support we can, but occasionally we fall short and when that happens, we take responsibility for our actions. That said, we expect that Rezgo members also take responsibility for their actions. These responsibilities are clearly stated in the Terms of Service that all Rezgo members, including yourself, agree to when they sign up and use the service.

Your complaint regarding not being provided with adequate notice about the update is unfounded. We provided ample notice (over 9 months) of upcoming updates as well a generous 3 month beta period during which time you had ample time to become familiar with the new features and administrative updates and front-end changes. We posted these notices via email, on the website, our Facebook page, and on Twitter. We even recommended that you update your images in a blog post when the beta was released in July and again two weeks before the release was made.

When you chose to call to complain about not being provided with ample notice and then insisted that we pay for your web developer to update the images, the support team provided you with the correct answer. Part of your responsibility as a Rezgo member is to maintain your content. You'll notice in the terms of service that we take responsibility for the technology and in exchange, you take responsibility for your content. Rezgo does not and never will manage your content for you. This is not something we have ever offered.

When our support team transferred your call to someone who could properly address your request for reimbursement, but was unfortunately not able to answer your call, you called back and yelled at our support team. When our team was unable to satisfy your request on the phone, you chose to write negative reviews on these software sites instead of waiting for response. We don't condone or reward abusive behaviour towards our team and it won't be tolerated.

For the record, we have honoured your request and credited the costs you incurred, as a sign of good will and nothing more. We did this not because we are responsible for your content but because it was an acknowledgement of your frustration with your customer service experience. Despite what you may feel, we take customer service seriously and we respect and appreciate the fact that you have chosen to use Rezgo. We don't force businesses to use our system and we don't claim that it is the best fit for everyone. If Rezgo is not a good fit for your business, you are certainly welcome to use a system that better suits your needs.

Liam S.

Rezgo saved me thousands $$$

Reviewed on 2015/02/07

The new Rezgo 6 is full of great new features and a pleasure to use and manage. My IT staff love it and we have generated over 125,000.00 EUR/141,437 USD in sales since Rezgo 6 has launched.

I have tested out many other booking solutions and Rezgo has come out on top each time. The proof is in my sales. I have used Rezgo for over 3 years now. The clients I have that use Rezgo as their booking solution are happy and always give me great feedback so that is why it gets 5 stars.
Pros
After using the Rezgo software for tours and activities in a Christmas festival I have found my favorite feature in the software. This is the "Move Item/Date" button.
This feature saved me thousands of Euro in cancellations and possible charge backs from our bank merchants. I had forecast a possible 3% cancellation/Charge-back percentage but now 2 months after the end of the festival and having the ability to reschedule just over 800 of my customers bookings I was able to decrease that percentage to 0.6% in cancellations.
My customers were happy they could email or phone us to change a date or time for their tours and the result of using this feature became so clear when I received the following email from my bank merchant account....

"Dear Liam,

There are no chargeback cases logged for Merchant ID number: *************
Kind regards,
Przemyslaw Zawiska | International Dispute Resolution Department Junior Charge back Specialist
Elavon | Merchant Services"
Cancellations, refunds and charge backs can be an expensive game in tours and activities. Having a software company that understands this and has features to protect my company is priceless.
Cons
The reporting features in Rezgo are a fantastic resource. You can generate booking, revenue, manifest and transaction reports to research and study who, what and where your customers are and how they are booking your tours. However, I would love to see this information may be displayed in graphs or tables on a dashboard.
I had to export all my bookings in excel sheets and then convert the stats into graphs using Microsoft Office. The information I got from these reports were priceless so it would be fantastic to have this on a dashboard in Rezgo.
How about it Rezgo?

Response from Rezgo

Hi Liam,

Thank you for the kind words and the fantastic feedback. We're always looking for feedback on features that would be valuable for you and the other Rezgo users. I'll pass your recommendations on to the dev team for review. Hopefully we can add some of these in.

Cheers,
Stephen

Kyleen A.
  • Industry: Sports

Works well for our kayaking business.

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Our biggest issue with our old website was that we were losing people who are used to finding what they want online and instantly buying it (I tend to be one of those people). We also were utilizing valuable staff time to process bookings that could have otherwise been spent out on the water with participants. Rezgo has fully solved both problems, and we are already seeing the bookings happening with no prior phone calls or emails from new customers.

Pros

Most impactful features: waiver processing, roster info gathering, user-friendly interfaces
It was very easy to enter our programs into the Rezgo system. We created one full program, then could duplicate and modify after that, making entering our 300+ programs for the season go very quickly.
During the integration, there were some glitches that I think were on our end, and Rezgo’s technical support went above-and-beyond to help us fix those quickly. Otherwise, the integration with our WP site went very smoothly. There technical support team is the best!

Cons

Our customers like to be able to see a full calendar of all our programs and how many seats are available on them so that they can see what is available on the date they want to paddle. We ended up using another calendar app to build this on our website. We would have liked this full calendar to have been generated by the Rezgo system. On our old website, we didn’t have online booking but we had a back-end database that generated beautiful rosters. Rezgo is working on adding this function and we are looking forward to having that capability again.

Response from Rezgo

Hi Kyleen,
Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Rezgo. It's great to hear that your direct bookings have increased by utilizing an online reservation system!

Antonio M.

A good tour booking solution

Reviewed on 2021/02/13

We used Rezgo to connect to operators and make bookings through Rezgo API. We used their booking system outside of the API integration rather rarely. The API was well documented and we were very happy with ease of integration. Rezgo had a lot of operators in areas we started working in and using it opened the door to a completely new revenue stream.

Pros

Rezgo was a very direct way to handle bookings. It required very little setup and was immediately usable. I liked the fact that it supported a lot of currencies, which was sometimes an issue with other booking systems.

Cons

It felt dated a bit. The interface was not refreshed recently and it was sometimes a bit jarring to use. Luckily we mostly used API bookings so that was much easier to handle.

Response from Rezgo

Hi Antonio,
Thank you for your comments, we appreciate the feedback! We recently released a new look and feel for our system, and are always working to improve the functionality and usability of Rezgo. It's great to hear you found the system easy to use.

Ferdi L.

Best in the business and really the 'only' way to go is REZGO!

Reviewed on 2011/02/21

- REZGO is not an just another product in a 'box', or application you simply download- it's getting a 'complete company's team of experts' on your side to help you sell your tours/activities online.

Even-though the REZGO applications & booking reservation system is revolutionary, easy to use and extremely innovative- it's the 'people' behind and 'in-charge' or REZGO that make it the BEST system to sell your tours and activities online!

From the beginning of your rezgo 'sign-up' you will receive a welcome message from the CEO, Stephen- and an invitation to all their support forums and contact details to their support team! They will help with what ever they can, and there is no 'support fees', no confusing introductory, basic or priority support pricing plans or not even any monthly subscription/support fees! The amazing SUPPORT makes you feel like valued customer, and that REZGO is not out to make a quick buck, but to help your company grow and reach it's goals!

Pros

- Focused on scheduled fixed availability (eg.tours), and not trying to please all 'bookable' products
- No subscription fees, and offer a wealth of knowledge support forums/tutorials.
- Easy to use, powerful Point of Sale
- Customizable branding

Cons

- Vendor accounts can only sell tours on the front-end and only sell using credit card payment
- Performance based pricing module can work out quite expensive on items with high prices. (But Rezgo is willing to negotiate reductions if volume booking

Joseph K.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Everything I need to sell my tours on my site

Reviewed on 2017/03/29

We've been developing our blog about tours and activities in Hawaii for about eight months now. I've tried a few different combinations of booking and e-commerce plugins for our Wordpress site, but most were not functional.

Other solutions required an upfront investment, but I wasn't confident that they would do everything I need them to. Our clients need to be able to from book a tour on a particular date, choose from adult and child rates, purchase add-ons like transportation, and pay for their activities easily. On the back-end, we need automated emails and tracking of all our sales. Rezgo provides all of this.

I was a little hesitant to go with a commission based platform, but I realized that with this model Rezgo has an incentive to help me succeed.

The complimentary co-branding really helps to provide consistency between my site and my Rezgo site.

Pros

Ease of use, fully integrated system for marketing and selling tours.

Peter A.

Great and cheap solution for small businesses

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

I have started using Rezgo about a month ago. I found them when researching cheap ticketing solutions for tour operators. So far it was the most cost-worthy solution, as Rezgo only charges per booking and has no monthly fees. That's perfect for small businesses like mine.
I could easily integrate the booking software into my website. They also offered customisation, which I would usually need a web developer for. I also like that they offer a direct booking option with a Facebook App. However I would appreciate an iOS and Android app for the booking management and/or one to use for me as tour operator to list in the store.
What's great though is the ticketing system that creates mobile and print versions of the booking ticket. Those can be easily checked in with a QR code scanner.
I also created some promo codes that are really easy to maintain in the system. They can be limited and easily created and deleted.
The customer support is really great too and usually replied within a couple of hours. The agents were really friendly and offered solutions to my problems with Rezgo or promised to keep an eye on them.
One thing that is a slight problem however, is that the payment methods offered are not updated. The ones given in my country (Ukraine) are out of date and when requesting those at those partners, I got a negative reply that they don't operate here. I would wish for a better integration of other payment methods, like Payoneer, that is the easiest available in Ukraine.
All together Rezgo helped me focus on my business instead of wasting time with software. Will gladly recommend it!

Lisa K.

What have liked to use the product but does not have one must have feature

Reviewed on 2017/07/06

The one benefit is that I will be sourcing someone to create a similar product but with multi day capabilities.

Pros

Love the look, the layout and ease of use. The front looks beautiful, clear. Pricing tiers easy. Great system but......

Cons

Does not have multi day booking capability which is so frustrating! Having that main feature for a tour operator so people can book multi days is a must have feature... can not believe that that feature is not standard. Would hope in the future that they add it as with any good software company you strive to improve your product.. e.g. Apple and Microsoft.

Response from Rezgo

Thanks for the review Lisa. We certainly appreciate your feedback. As we mentioned to you in several email messages and support chats, the functionality you are looking for is not supported in Rezgo and we don't plan on adding it. Rezgo is ideally suited for day activities, excursions, and tours not complex custom built multi-day trips. I'm sorry we were unable to clearly articulate this to you in our many messages back and forth. In either case, I hope you find a solution that works for you!

George B.
  • Industry: Media Production

GEO Pictorial Wildlife & Landscape Photography Workshops & Tours

Reviewed on 2016/09/08

Took me a little while to get my head around the way in which the system works but then again I'm not the most web-savvy techy minded of people.. but.. with the help of the team at Rezgo and referencing their online tutorials I was able to get up and running on their system in no time at all. Set up my tours.. linked my website to the Rezgo booking pages.. and within a week of asking Rezgo had co-branded my booking pages to match my website.. fab..!

Pros

I like how the trips are set up as Inventory Items within which you can have different options which in turn you can customize to your hearts content.
As a very small provider of tours, the fact that I can integrate such a powerful online booking system to my own website.. and take advantage of the huge network of outlets being created by Rezgo and the fact that I only pay-as-I-go via a very reasonable commission rate on bookings made is to me priceless as cashflow for a small operator such as I am is a major issue.
On top of that, the complimentary co-branding service they offer whereby they match the look of your own website to their booking pages is fantastic... and delivery of which was done in just a few days.

Cons

In all honesty I havent used the system yet for a long enough period of time to have uncovered any pet peeves.. time will tell but so far I have no complaints whatsoever.

Sharon C.

Very pleased with Rezgo

Reviewed on 2016/06/27

I have no experience in the technical aspects of creating a website particularly a booking engine. I spent months comparing the different providers out there and settled on Rezgo. I like the comprehensive help information provided under their resource section and I called a few times before becoming a client and got quick answers to my questions.

Pros

The thing I liked most is the way it integrates so easily and seamlessly into my website. Very simple to add multiple tours and other variables. Merchant account API was a breeze to set up considering I do not have an IT background.

Scott W.

Vayando is proud to use Rezgo to connect curious travelers with micro-entrepreneurs

Reviewed on 2014/11/28

We researched many booking platforms before deciding that Rezgo was the best solution for us. The customer service has been excellent and we're excited to have so many features available without having to purchase an expensive 'gold' package, like other services offer. Vayando connects curious travelers with micro-entrepreneurs all over the world, so it's important to have a robust and easily-managed booking platform, which we've found in Rezgo.

Response from Rezgo

Thanks for the feedback Scott. We certainly appreciate the positive words. If you need anything, don't hesitate to let us know.

• Industry: Hospitality

Quick and Easy Setup for Custom Microsites!

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

We needed a system that allowed us to quickly setup sites for specific clients to book activities and manage payment securely. This also needed to allow us to manage blocks and inventory. We are now able to respond much faster to client requests with a polished, professional site.

Pros

Very easy to get up and running, nice customization options and intuitive user interface-front and back end.

Cons

High per transaction costs-this is tough for us when competing with so many other online booking systems; margins are thin and this makes it hard to stay competitive in pricing.

Mike K.

Rezgo; 24/7 Money Machine

Reviewed on 2011/03/18

Even for a someone who is not a web or page designer, Rezgo makes it easy for me, after one year we are extremely happy with the support offered and the simplicity to use. creating new tours for our business has been a breeze.

Pros

Easy to learn and use, our site is going to Word Press config. and we can't wait to update with Rezgo's WP booking engine. We are booking tours 24/7, a big bump in our tour revenue.

Cons

None!

Lawrence D.

Excellent Customer Support

Reviewed on 2016/10/12

I needed to co-brand my rezgo website with my company colours but I could not do it myself.
I contacted rezgo support center and it was done for me within 24 hours. Now I have my company logo and footer information on my rezgo website.

Federico Z.

Convenient and usefull booking system

Reviewed on 2015/02/27

with rezgo we are very happy with the results, easy to manage and very good results , easy way to simplify your work and manage reservations in an easy way...

Response from Rezgo

Thank you for the review Federico. We will keep doing our best to make the system better for you.

Lauryn F.

Very easy to navigate.

Reviewed on 2017/06/27

Pros

I really like the layout of the website. Most of the website is clearly marked so there won't be too much confusion.

Cons

Even though the over all layout seems pretty thought out, I don't like the home page that much. After the last update, I found it somewhat difficult when it came to looking for the Bookings of the day.

Laura A.

Great for an instant start-up!

Reviewed on 2015/02/05

I am a tour service provider, who is not based in the US and therefore the initial stand-out appeal of Rezgo was the fact that I did not need to have a US-based bank account to get started. This is one of the few tour-operator specialists that offers this. Importantly, they more than deliver on all their actual product features, as well!
Their customer support is OUTSTANDING. Whenever I had a question, I simply called or emailed and got a VERY fast turn around on a response from their support team. This is crucial when setting up because you don't have time to lose in getting your website launched. Several times Rezgo support included advice via Skype so I could implement some step-by-step procedures in real-time. Like I said OUTSTANDING! Their articles are also very very clear to understand and professional.
I am not an HTML-code savvy person, so Rezgo branded their interface (the one my clients see when they opt to book online) to match my website....font, logo, background, all in sync with my company guidelines. This means my customers don't doubt who they are booking with when it comes to payment and meets my marketing strategy requirements.
A highly recommended, professional team who know what the tour business is and have specially developed a booking service for our industry! Love it.

Response from Rezgo

Thank you Laura. I am glad we could be of help. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything.

Jenny R.

Such wonderful service

Reviewed on 2016/09/05

As someone with little technical expertise - and running a very small kayak tour business - the service I have received from Rezgo in setting up my online booking system was incredible. Never would I normally expect a lengthy phone call guiding me through the whole process from overseas. Amazing service.

Pros

The look of the system on my website is superb and whilst it's new and I'm still tweaking, it seems to have a lot of flexibility built into the system. What's even better is that the staff act immediately on receiving an email and work closely with me (client) to guide us to the best way to use the system.

Cons

There was a very minor bug when my webmaster installed the system into our Wordpress site - but Rezgo tech people worked overnight to ensure it was working a.s.a.p.