4,4
4,5
Steven M.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Helpful to keep track of staff

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/10/14

We moved from a Microsoft Environment to another Environment. Not that it was easy to keep track of people on the MS Environment but we had it work. In our new Environment we did not have time to put together a work-around, so we found WhosOff. WhosOff provides exactly what we need to let people know when people are off without email chains.

Pros

We are using just the Leave Requests portion so our teams can know who is off and when without having to review an email chain. It is working well and providing the visibility we were looking for.

Cons

The software is simplistic so do not expect too much. That said our complicated software could not do this in a manner that was easy to use and easy to see by all employees.

Lauren Y.

Clean easy system, great for small-medium workforces

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Pros

Incredibly easy to use, both for front end users as we as administration. Reporting is very easy with lots the ability to view online as well as export.

Cons

The bigger the business, the harder it is the facilitate part time workers. You lose historical data past one year

Response from WhosOff

Hi Lauren
Thanks for the feedback.

(You can view any historical data from the reports section when you need to)

Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

WhosOff Review

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

In overall, the biggest problem, when having two accounts for different regions, with the sofware is that you can´t create an employee within two account. Therefore, if your team is regionally expanded and your reporting lines are in the two different account you won´t be able to approve some of your employees leaves.

Pros

The best thing of this software is that it is really user friendly. As a user, you can find all the information needed on the first page.

Cons

This sofware lacks of flexibility and features for big companies. It does not allow combining data of two different accounts without losing information.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Easy to use and good for its purpose

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

This is a good solution for companies or teams for registering overtime and managing vacations.

Pros

It's quite easy to register overtime, schedule vacations and to have a good overview on who is/will be off in your team.

Cons

When registering overtime you have to scroll all the way down your previously registered overtime, which can be quite boring.

Paul W.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Fantastic Platform & Support

Reviewed on 2018/10/16

Pros

Great system, easy to use. Has changed our holiday and day off system for the better.

Cons

There is nothing not to like about the WhosOff its a fantastic system. There is always an answer from the support team and its alays YES. What ever you ask of them is always possible.

Dianne M.
Industry: Computer Software

WhosOff makes it so much easier for me to do my job

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

WhosOff saves me time which means I can do all the really important things and don't have to worry about checking calendars to see whose available for meetings.

Pros

I like the fact that you can see, at a glance, where everyone in your company is at any given time. This is great when I'm planning meetings - it means I can schedule the right date and know that everyone will be available.

Sarah C.

I use WhosOff daily as an administrator

Reviewed on 2018/06/04

Pros

I like that WhosOff is very easily accessible, clearly laid out and very easy to navigate and function. It is clear to see whos off as an employee and submit leave for employees as an administrator.

Cons

I would like reporting function be easier and more visible, as well as the ability to turn of email notifications for certain employees whilst making changes instead of the organisation as a whole.

Shoaib S.
Industry: Financial Services

Not so easy on the eyes.

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Pros

It is packed with many features made with a sole focus of just to see whose in and whose off. Basic!

Customer Service is top notch!

Cons

Basic! The interface when compared to other similar solutions is not eye catching. Its a bit black & white. (Too Basic)

It lacks customization, for example when i was looking to purchase a product for leave management, i wanted a software where i could add multiple leave approves in a specific order, which wasn't possible in WhosOff.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Used for our company

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Ease the burden of Holiday admin with this program, it works well. The only downside is intregration with calendars in outlook etc could be better!

Pros

Less paper is surely better right? This app helps out our company by easing the admin burden of staff booking holidays. With Supervisiors in charge of holidays per department, when a request is submitted by an employee an e-mail is sent to them who in turn can review the dashboard of the team and then approve or decline.

Cons

What would be better, is integration with outlook and other calendar providers.

Response from WhosOff

Hi,

Many thanks for leaving your review. Just to let you know you can create and subscribe to a calendar feed from WhosOff. If you need any help please let us know, [email protected]

Rob K.

good software

Reviewed on 2017/04/12

does what it says. no frills. perhaps api integration might improve things. options on emails or reminders.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

David C.

Holiday approval software

Reviewed on 2017/12/04

Pros

Easy to book holidays
Able to view holidays of other staff
Organise staff by department when viewing holidays
Simple approval system
avoids use of email to approve holidays

Cons

There's not much to dislike as its a simple concept and it currently all features required to book, approve and manage holidays

Industry: Internet

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/06/22

It's very to easy to file my leaves, saves time.

Pros

I'm using this tool whenever I need to file my leave or overtime work. It has a very easy to use interface so it doesnt require further help to navigate the features. I cannot answer the value for money since I only an end user.

Cons

Nothing in particular, so far it meets my needs. Maybe the design, it's quite boring, but it doesn't affect the functionality in any means.

Laurie G.

Poor user experience detracts from a decent toolset.

Reviewed on 2018/07/24

It handles the holiday planning for my department, but is time ineffective and often frustrating. The rules set are deep, but require close administration to implement successfully.

Pros

The dashboard function is clear and gives a strong departmental over-view of currently planned leave. The ability to define dependency groups allows us to manage resource more effectively.

Cons

Attempting to access the platform via iPhone results in an infinite redirect and the page is only accessible when you request the site as a Desktop. This makes it very frustrating to use the tool whilst on the go.

The 'manage my staff' function is difficult and clunky to utilise and isn't very clear.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Adam G.
Industry: Computer Software

Very impressed and gives transparency to whole company

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/11/13

Pros

I like how everyone in the company can easily see who is off on a certain day (if their permissions allow them).

Cons

There should be a feature to edit a holiday already booked rather than having to cancel and rebook it again.

Jenny S.
Industry: Computer Software

Best holiday calendar for work!

Reviewed on 2017/11/16

Pros

I like how it has an app so i can book holidays when im at home and dont have to wait until i get into work. I like that you can put in a description, so you can look back to see why you took that day off. I like that you can see when people are off, helps to forecast resources.

Peter P.

Tracking who's off

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/12/04

We used who's off in the past but have not transitioned to a competing product. It did solve the job for us, but overall user experience feels clumpsy and old.

Pros

I guess it solved the job of allowing me to see which employees that are off and when, and report my own off time, but overall it feels like an application developed 10 years ago and just in maintain mode now.

Cons

It wasn't really a great experience to use their mobile app for iOS. Not being part of HR team I was only a consumer of their mobile app so I dont know about their other offering or the experience of using the tool as an administrator.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10