ActiveCampaign Reviews

(2 377)

Antonio
Antonio
  • Industry: Human Resources

My first marketing automation platform, its about to pay for itself

Reviewed on 2020/07/06

As a startup founder, It is really difficult to choose the right platform to commit with. You have free options and very expensive ones. So Active campaign was a great option for me, right on the sweet spot.

Their customer success team is the best. I have had three on boarding one-on-one calls where they have understood my business and helped me with all the setup, resources and best practices to start using it the best way possible.

It is a very robust system, I only use the email automation, segmentation and I am starting to use their CRM, but the posibilites are endless. So far I love it

Pros

It is super easy to setup and use
The best customer support I have ever had on any kind of service/product
A thorough on boarding process, with personal coaching
You can automate every single part of your marketing funnel and still have a nice personal touch with your best leads
Endless possibilities to interact with your customers and prospects and track every behavior with you

Cons

It is so wide that I find myself a little overwhelmend on how to take as much as possible from the system without burning out.

I am in the 2,500 contacts bracket, and I think its price is fair. But when I have to sacle it up, it will seem pricy

ConvertKit and HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I made research and wanted a more robust solution. I compared Active campaign against hubspot and convertkit and I preferred Active Campaign

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Better price (against Hubspot) So many more functions (Against convertkit and others)
Noel

ActiveCampaing is the best tool for marketing an customer management!

Reviewed on 2023/09/24

From the moment I began using ActiveCampaign, it transformed the way I approach email marketing. The platform offers an amalgamation of depth and simplicity. While the features are advanced, they are laid out in a manner that’s easy to grasp. The support team deserves special mention. They've been consistently responsive and helpful, guiding me through any challenges. Whether it's managing contacts, setting up automations, or diving deep into analytics, ActiveCampaign has provided a reliable and efficient experience.

Pros

ActiveCampaign truly stands out in its user-friendly interface and powerful automation capabilities. The platform offers an extensive set of tools that make email marketing, segmentation, and automation a breeze. The built-in CRM is a game-changer, seamlessly integrating all my contact details and interaction histories. It also provides insightful tracking features, ensuring I understand my audience's behavior and can tailor my campaigns accordingly. Moreover, the level of customization available for emails, combined with the intuitive visual automation builder, has helped in crafting high-performing campaigns.

Cons

Honestly, there's not much to criticize given its overall performance. However, for newcomers to email marketing or those used to more basic platforms, there might be a bit of a learning curve initially. The vast array of features, while advantageous, can be a little overwhelming.

KlickTipp, Mailchimp and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

When considering other products in the market, it was clear that while many offered bits and pieces of what ActiveCampaign provides, none encapsulated its entire suite of tools. Platforms like Mailchimp and HubSpot were on the list, but ActiveCampaign's robust automation capabilities, combined with its CRM and pricing structure, made it the most attractive option. The positive reviews and its reputation in the community further solidified the decision.In conclusion, ActiveCampaign has become an indispensable tool in my marketing arsenal. For anyone serious about elevating their email marketing game, I wholeheartedly recommend giving it a try.
Aimee Rebekah
Aimee Rebekah

Customer Service & User Experience led me to leave after 7 Years

Reviewed on 2022/07/06

I switched to Convert Kit.

100X better interface, they do email automation and I can use it as a...

I switched to Convert Kit.

100X better interface, they do email automation and I can use it as a CRM even though it does not advertise itself as a CRM. Also, it is just a much more user friendly space, they have excellent customer service, chat works, emails get answered and I feel taken care of.

Pros

I used Active Campaign for 7 years mainly because I had not found another software that integrated email marketing & a CRM. Also, I gained alot of subscribers during this time and developed alot of automations, but I really feel like I could have done this with any other software, I attribute it more to my actions and not the software. The software itself was painful to use the entire time due to regular glitches in the email editor which is from the internet stone age.

Cons

Recently, the experience with customer service has gone downhill and my user experience has been less than acceptable for a company I pay over $100 a month to. The chat does not work, when I report problems, my emails are not answered.

The emails are clunky to create and I just find myself avoiding writing emails (which is not like me) just because the interface and software itself does not provide a smooth or enjoyable experience. Their email editor is OLD, and even though they just did an upgrade, it still is just not anywhere close to Convert Kit, which is what I decided to switch to.

I am loyal and I will stick with something, especially software for as long as possible, because migrating data takes so much time and energy. But I became physically unable to give one more ounce of my time or energy to this software.

I recently had multiple poor customer service interactions. I found myself being led down multiple unnecessary paths to fix issues unrelated to my problem. I had a sense that they have new people who don't really know what they are doing.

Bruce
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Beware of annual billing!

Reviewed on 2023/11/15

They are eager to help you use their product but not helpful when you decide to leave.

Pros

ActiveCampaign is generally a good ESP for basic email automation.

Cons

I am frustrated that I moved off of ActiveCampaign, and they billed my account without a reminder notice. I contacted them 1-day after the charge showed up, and they won't provide a full or pro-rated refund. I find this to be deceptive. If they are going to use automated annual billing, the very least they can do is send you an email reminder before the payment is billed.

• Industry: Design
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

A robust CRM with everything you need.

Reviewed on 2023/09/12

ActiveCampaign's email campaign management features have helped me streamline my marketing efforts, improve engagement with my audience, and achieve better results. It caters perfectly to me as a beginner and my small business, a valuable asset for my business that I could not do without!

Pros

ActiveCampaign is eventually easy to use - it does have a slight leaning curve as with all new software that you are unsure of. It is worth it though and very easily integrated into my business workflow. I like how user-friendly the email builder is. It's drag-and-drop, which makes creating visually appealing emails a breeze. I can customize the design to match my brand without needing to be a design expert. automation capabilities are a game-changer. I can set up email sequences and workflows to nurture leads, send targeted follow-ups to leads and can segment my audience based on their behaviours. The detailed reporting and analytics provide valuable insights into the performance of my email campaigns. I can see open rates, click-through rates, conversion rates, and more, which helps me make data-driven decisions to improve my marketing strategy.

Cons

At first there is a steep learning curve but I feel that it is worth it in the end. Once you are comfortable with the software there is so much you can do.

Emma
Emma
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Excellent program for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 2023/08/11

We can now automate our email processes, keep closer tabs on our conversion rates, and reduce the time it takes to send out communications thanks to the customizable templates.

Pros

The automation features are fantastic, requiring little effort to set up and offering a wide variety of premade recipes as well as a clean and straightforward interface for creating one's own. Deliverability is greatly aided by the comprehensiveness of the reports and the read/trend reports. When I have questions, the support staff is always quick to answer them.

Cons

It's not easy to find a problem. Even if it may take some time to understand how to make the most of the platform, I have no hesitation in recommending ActiveCampaign to everyone who asks.

Mike

Great option for building out email campaigns and overall marketing

Reviewed on 2023/07/31

Great and simple product, especially for an in house marketing team. Lots of power, easy to integrate with other systems and full support from Zapier if you need it.

Pros

Very easy to use, the interface was intuitive and simple

Cons

Found it pretty difficult to send emails on behalf of clients. It was not simple to add a send from email address that was from a different domain than the one I used as my login email.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Looking for a lower price easier to use product

ActiveDEMAND

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Price and integration with my websites was the main factor for me.
Magdalena
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Top of the industry, but comes with a price tag not everyone can handle

Reviewed on 2023/11/20

Pros

It is easy to navigate and manage. I liked this system.

Cons

Pricing is on the high side. Not too affordable for beginners and SMBs.

Roja

Best email marketing software

Reviewed on 2024/01/08

Pros

It's an user friendly interface to use scheduling campaign becomes effortless.Automation part was an amazing performance.ai automation builder gives instructions to bulid automation.Cost effective software too comparing others.

Cons

Creating new list will take little longer.Ecom templates not available.but I was feel totally fine.

Christoph
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Owner rewiew

Reviewed on 2024/02/09

Pros

Automatic Mails sending. Copy Funktion to easyly create a NEW automatisation

Cons

none

Carmelo

Complete and flexible with a great API

Reviewed on 2019/10/26

My expirience is overall good. In my case they even have an Italian interface and I contacted support a couple of times but as an avarege user you will probably not need assistence with this.

Pros

Active Campaign is a great software, it is very easy to use and having used Aweber and GetResponse I can tell you that the biggest difference is that everything in Active is organized in a logical way and it is easy to grasp.
But what is their stronger point in my opinion is the API system, I was able to add, update and delete contacts from a PHP script in a very simple way. Their documentation is very well done and they have functional examples that you can use as a base fro your work.

Cons

The cost structure could be better, other software they can be cheeper but I'm willing to pay that extra money for the simplicity of usage.

Brevo

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I switched by chance. A client was suggesting to switch to getresponse because it got a trial offer and I get to love this software after that

GetResponse

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

API system is very flexible and simple for use. We where able to connect with wordpress Gravity forms, with a Vanilla PHP script and with Opencart.
Geir

This blew my mind

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

Fantastic!! And extraordinary follow up by their team! Tons of free personal 1:1 help, which I never expected.

Pros

Switched to ActiveCampaign from Pipedrive via ConvertKit and Keap - this is something else. I am so impressed. Very easy to use and well laid out, it is easy to create some of the most robust automated customer follow ups I have seen. AC blows the other softwares out of the water. It works, it is easy to understand and it is the most powerful peace of software I have seen in years. I am so pleased my grin goes all the way around my head.

Cons

Customer service gave 8-10 min waiting time on their chat support these days, and that is just not good enough.

Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Pipedrive is a very good service, but they change things all the time and breaks our aotomations. This created a ton of trouble for us, and when addressing the issue with them, they did not care. So after three years with this we left.

Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Tried Keap, but their software are very cumbersome to use compared with ActiveCampaign. Used two weeks with help from a keap consultant and was still not near to be up and running. Used two days in AC on my own, as comparison. Further on Keap does not support country soesific characters in customers names, so I could not import my list, a ton of stuff does not work outside US, so it turned out there was not much left we could actually use. The rock at marketing, but the software - not for us!!
Peggy
  • Industry: Publishing

Extremely User Friendly and Subscription Comes with Great Support

Reviewed on 2020/06/20

When my big company split up and sold off all of its individual brands, I went from having an email staff to me taking on that responsibility all myself. My staff had been using Hubspot and I did try to learn that platform but it was not intuitive, rather clumsy...and VERY expensive. And since we no longer had the deep corporate pockets we once had, I had to move to something that was lower priced and easy enough for me to be up and running quickly. I investigated about 4 difference platforms and settled on AC and have not been disappointed. I think I made a great choice that a non-tech person like me can use and won't break our small company bank.

Pros

I like the fact that someone like me, who has only ever written campaigns for others to create but now has to do everything myself, can get up to speed pretty quickly and now I feel very comfortable with the platform. Although there are some odd, small nuances in the drag and drop, that functionality is really good and let's me create my campaigns quickly and easily.

Cons

For the most part, this is a great tool, but there are a few things I would like to see addressed. The first one was just addressed recently and you can now "undo." Not having an undo and instead looking at a bunch of dropdown times was not efficient, so kudos to AC for fixing that! I would also like to be able to search my images by keyword...that would save me a ton of time. Also, and this one would really be helpful...I find that creating a suppression file is an awkward process. I would like to be able to choose and list to send to and a list to suppress against that send list. Creating the segment for the suppression is not intuitive and I get confused with that.

Deanna
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Very happy with ActiveCampaign!

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

My business is still small but growing and I know that there is a lot more to tap into for what ActiveCampaign can do but I have been very happy with it so far. When I was deciding who to go with, I researched many of the options that were popular and this one just seemed like the best one. Now a couple years later, I'm seeing more and more people praising it and what it can do. That's got me thinking I made the right choice. I mean, I figured at the time that it was the right choice but I'm seeing that validated by other's comments, too.

Pros

I like how powerful this software is and for a great price! When I started with it, I had quite a bit of a learning curve to learn it but had excellent help from support staff. It integrated well with my other online sites. Now I'm all set up and it runs like a charm. I look forward to using more of its capability as my business grows.

Cons

I have found it a little complicated for setting up with new lead magnets but I have attributed that to its ability to do so much so that you have to navigate around to set up what you need. And, I am still learning it. But what's great is that you can duplicate an automation. So once you have created what you want, you don't have to necessarily go back to square one. That I like very much!

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Price was a big factor and this one seemed perfect for where I was at which was at the beginning of starting to grow a list. But it also just seemed more robust for what you paid for it compared to the others. It was going to let me start off not paying a lot but have so many awesome features. And, I considered that as my business would grow, the increased price still seemed reasonable. So, I went with it.
Candice

I recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed on 2020/08/23

Pros

I recommend ActiveCampaign to all of my clients for two specific reasons. Easy of use and features. My clients hire me because they are not tech-savvy but ActiveCampaign gives them the freedom to use a robust email marketing platform with ease after getting over a very short and small learning curve. ActiveCampaign has an AMAZING and thorough online help database as well.

Cons

The only thing that I personally find missing from ActiveCampaign is Dubsado integration (although ActiveCampaign has a TON of integrations options so that might be a fault on Dubsado's end). I also think it would be nice to add landing pages. I host my landing pages on my Showit site but it would be a great option for some of my clients who haven't launched their site yet and want to start building their email list.

ConvertKit, Flodesk and MailerLite

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign is significantly cheaper with a very sturdy platform. Building automation is not only very easy in ActiveCampaign but you can do a lot with their automation system.

ConvertKit

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

I ended up choosing ActiveCampaign because it ultimately gave me all the features and automation capabilities that I want and need for my business at a great price.
Mike

Best of its kind but getting complacent on the basics

Reviewed on 2021/01/10

I was a huge advocate for AC early on. Now, I temper that because of my frustrations. If they listen to their users more and get down to fixing the basics that are way outdated, they can soon get back to a full 5* experience. But for now, I would say try it out carefully. If you don't need the capabilities that distinguish it from the likes of MailChimp, it probably is not worth the annoying hassles.

Pros

This is high-end marketing automation at mid-market pricing. If you want to automate marketing to a high-degree and with great sophistication, AC allows you to do nearly anything - yet at a price point similar to email marketing tools with little or no automation. That's why I chose Active Campaign and why I stick with it.

Cons

For all of its technical sophistication, there are a few weak points around basics. Its email creation interface feels dated and the handling of image assets is clunky and horrid. Creating restore points and undo is flaky and unreliable. And what makes all this so bad is that users have logged these points for several years as top requests and AC has not addressed them. Instead they add fancy functionality. The basics of everyday use matter and the experience spoils the software for me.

ConvertKit and Keap

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

I switched from MailChimp because I needed the automation functionality. Now, MailChimp are building that capability. I hope AC can continue to stay ahead on that and catch up with MC's usability and UX.

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

I chose AC over ConvertKit for better functionality and marginally better price (2017) and over InfusuionSoft (now Keap) because that was WAY too expensive for my business.
Pedro
Pedro

A convenient All-in-One CRM and Automation

Reviewed on 2021/05/08

In my company, Active Campaign is used on a daily basis. We are a franchising network, needing one full-service CRM and Marketing Automation to be shared within the network (similar automations for the whole network), while leaving space and autonomy for each franchisee to develop its own (Sales management, marketing management). Active Campaign allows not only this structure to work seamlessly, but the way the service is organized allows a whole range of possibilities for my company, most of which we haven't yet scratched the surface.

Pros

It's easy to use, easy to deploy and being all-in-1 solution for marketing and sales management, automation, it's very convenient and comparatively affordable.

Cons

A few areas are still under development and not quite up to the task, namely features such as landing page development, or conditional forms.

Alejandro
Alejandro

Activecampaign Best email marketing software

Reviewed on 2021/11/19

My overall experience has been very good. It has excellent customer service when you have problems. In digital marketing we use it every day and it is necessary to have an easier way to do reports / analysis, and ActiveCampaign is difficult to read the reports, also at the beginning it is difficult to use the platform in the first weeks.

Pros

It is an excellent platform, the CRM is very intuitive and the follow-up it gives to customers through automations is excellent, it is capable of sending automated emails or mass emails, since it has some add-ins that are very much in line with the job. . I am dedicated to digital marketing and this system has been very useful for me to be able to organize myself without the need for more paper or old Excel techniques. I highly recommend it for different types of businesses because it is also very adaptive to whatever you want to do.
Highlights are CRM and sales automation, marketing reporting and analytics, contact management, and A / B testing

Cons

It is difficult to use at the beginning, I would say that it has a learning curve of medium difficulty

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

I chose ActiveCampaign because it is the most complete of all email marketing software on the market at an affordable price.
Katya

ActiveCampaign is the most (arguably) the most popular for a reason

Reviewed on 2022/11/05

Any obstacle we have faced since migrating to this email software has been removed by their stellar customer service reps, who record screengrabs during your chat with them to answer questions. The software itself is the best we've experienced for email autoresponders.

Pros

Switching to ActiveCampaign has been a great business decision. Creating automations and flows triggered by customer activity has been a breeze and I commend their customer service for being readily available to answer any questions.

Cons

There is a large learning curve for this software. Many of their written tutorials on their website don't fully answer the questions I needed answered.

Flodesk

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

Our email deliverability was not as optimal as we wanted, which prompted us to do research into autoresponders that had better deliverability rates.

Klaviyo

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

ActiveCampaign was more advanced and had better customization.
Romaric
Romaric

ActiveCampaign

Reviewed on 2023/02/11

ActiveCampaign helps us to run social media ads in all tranquility. We collect leads, organize contacts and send out quality marketing emails without hassles. I recommend it

Pros

ActiveCampaign is ourall-in-one marketing choice. It's responsive for 95% overall convertion rates our marketing team drive. he simplicity & effectiveness of this tool makes it our number one recommendation.we design sign up forms, landing pages and email templates using its high tech solutions. Pricing plans are affordable and we feel comfortable with the way they are.We flexibly auomate & send out bulk daily emails, collect leads, migrate contacts and manage them from one place without stress .Integration with favorite apps makes the entire work experience more flexible & favorable for our team collaboration.

Cons

ActiveCampaign works just also considering the fact that new features are regularly added to the tool. I think this company is heading toward s the right tech direction

Tarunika

Streamlined Email Marketing for Growth

Reviewed on 2023/06/15

As an sales enthusiast, ActiveCampaign has been a game-changer for me. Its powerful automation features have helped me streamline my campaigns, save time, and increase conversions. However, the user interface can be a bit overwhelming for beginners, requiring some time to navigate and master. Overall, ActiveCampaign is an indispensable tool for anyone seeking to optimize their e-mail marketing efforts.

Pros

My go-to email marketing tool because of its remarkable automation capabilities. I love how easily I can set up and customize funnels to optimize lead conversion. The segmentation options and intuitive UX make campaign management a breeze. The speedy database uploads and comprehensive reporting keep me informed in real-time. A/B testing and helpful webinars have been game-changers. It's a powerful, user-friendly solution that delivers outstanding results.

Cons

For me it took some time to grasp the distinction between "lists" and "contacts" for segmentation. While basic integrations work well, exploring its full potential requires additional investment. The email editor feels outdated, unlike the comprehensive tool it accompanies. Integration with CRMs needs improvement, especially in accurately tracking scoring processes. Enhanced triggers and a more complete template editor would be beneficial.

ConvertKit

Reasons for Choosing ActiveCampaign

The automation features are robust and intuitive, allowing me to streamline my campaigns effortlessly. The critical aspect I love is the detailed reporting, providing insights into engagement and conversion rates. The switch was a no-brainer for maximizing my marketing efforts.

Constant Contact and Mailchimp

Reasons for Switching to ActiveCampaign

Its intuitive interface and robust automation features make it easy to create personalized, targeted emails. However, I wish the reporting and analytics capabilities were more advanced to provide deeper insights into campaign performance. Despite this, ActiveCampaign remains my top choice due to its overall effectiveness and user-friendly interface.
Jason

Automation Broken & Engineers Won't Fix

Reviewed on 2022/06/08

Kind & courteous customer service & onboarding. The chat support is decent & you can get questions answered; however, their achilles heel is that their engineering team is apparently asleep behind the wheel and not only don't fix bugs, but provide zero communication about fixing them.

Pros

Pricing is excellent, features are great, and the company is very innovative. Overall, I really want the relationship to work.

Cons

The automation rules are broken. I have one field update automation that's broken. It's a simple field update automation that says if field a) value = x, then update field b) to be y; however, it's broken and I sent ticket to them ~4 weeks ago. More importantly, I spend all of this time doing the implementation. ,and now their automated emails will not trigger. I submitted tickets to engineering ~4 weeks ago, and I haven't heard a PEEP from the engineers. They are kind enough to give me June service free; however, that's not what i actually want. I want the software to work so that all of the 100+ hours of time I've invested in building landing pages, automations, data imports, etc, can actually be realized.

Aidan
Aidan

Thorough Email & CRM Software

Reviewed on 2020/07/12

Pros

AC is easily deployable and compatible with the rest of our tech stack, and this makes it easier for us to justify our continued use of it. The automations are easy to build, but complex enough to go further should you wish to. The email marketing system is thorough, and does what it says on the tin, The reporting capabilities are strong, and it is useful to have this all tied in with a clear CRM and Deal flow management system. The support team at AC are generally great, and depending on what tier you are on, they also provide generous support to their customers to make sure they succeed.

Cons

Sometimes the software bugs out, and doesn't do what you are asking it to do, although this is usually resolved quickly. The entry price for the higher tiers could be slightly lower.

Keap

Biswajit

Review of ActiveCampaign

Reviewed on 2023/03/08

Overall, ActiveCampaign offers a wide range of features and benefits that can help businesses streamline their marketing and sales processes and improve their customer engagement and retention.Overall, while ActiveCampaign offers many benefits and is a powerful tool for businesses looking to improve their email marketing and automation efforts, it may not be the best fit for every business depending on their specific needs and budget.

Pros

ActiveCampaign is a powerful and comprehensive email marketing and automation software that offers a wide range of features and benefits for businesses of all sizes. Here are some of the key pros of using ActiveCampaign software:Email marketing: ActiveCampaign allows businesses to create and send targeted email campaigns, newsletters, and automated emails to their subscribers.Marketing automation: With ActiveCampaign, businesses can create complex marketing automation workflows that automatically trigger personalized messages and actions based on subscriber behavior and preferences.CRM integration: ActiveCampaign integrates with popular CRMs such as Salesforce and HubSpot, allowing businesses to manage their contacts and leads in one place.Segmentation and personalization: ActiveCampaign allows businesses to segment their subscribers based on various criteria such as behavior, location, and interests, and then send personalized messages to each segment.Lead scoring and management: ActiveCampaign provides lead scoring and management tools that help businesses identify and prioritize their most valuable leads.E-commerce integration: ActiveCampaign integrates with popular e-commerce platforms such as Shopify and WooCommerce, allowing businesses to track and analyze their sales data and customer behavior.Reporting and analytics: ActiveCampaign provides in-depth reporting and analytics tools that help businesses track the performance of their campaigns and workflows

Cons

Sure, here are some cons of ActiveCampaign software:Learning curve: While ActiveCampaign's user interface is generally user-friendly, some of its more advanced features may take some time and effort to master.Price: ActiveCampaign can be more expensive than some of its competitors, particularly for businesses with large email lists.Limited email templates: While ActiveCampaign offers a variety of email templates, the selection is not as extensive as some other email marketing software.Limited landing page options: ActiveCampaign's landing page builder is somewhat limited compared to some of its competitors, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on landing pages for lead generation.Limited social media integration: ActiveCampaign's social media integration is limited to Facebook Lead Ads, which may be a drawback for businesses that rely heavily on other social media platforms for lead generation.Limited support options: While ActiveCampaign offers email and live chat support, phone support is only available to customers on higher-priced plans.API limitations: ActiveCampaign's API has some limitations, particularly around the number of calls that can be made per day, which may be a drawback for businesses with complex automation needs.

Hilda N
Hilda N
  • Industry: Printing

My Experience Of Active Campaign Goodness

Reviewed on 2023/10/23

Apart from being an employee, I do creative graphic design as an independent designer and that's where Active Campaigns comes in.You know under the companies name it can be easy to reach out to people but as an individual designer its Abit tricky but Active Campaign has made it effortless. I use it to generate leads where I connect it with bots on FB and poster my wall to get emails then proceed with sales through a neatly organized email marketting

Pros

ActiveCampaign is super easy to use and setup. It's technical team is usually available 24/7 because everytime I have sent an enquiry email or called they always respond and guide me accordingly to be able to navigate the wideness of this platform. The versatility of Active Campaign is exceptional to fit any type of business even startups. It helps propel the business through automation of marketing channels which will then enable me to reach out to my target audience through emails and other interactions. Marketing efforts are simplified by personalizing to drive substantial leads,engage with my customers as well as centralize data from all these channels to help me sharpen on marketing. Follow up on prospects is also quite easy with Active campaign which makes it an indispensable tool that is precious for marketing of my designs

Cons

In the initial stages I had trouble understanding some of it's features and tags but the information available online and the tech team have helped me understand everything over the years of use