AllClients

Marketing Automation and CRM for Very Small Businesses

Vince L.

Awesome CRM

Reviewed on 2019/08/11

Easy to keep track of our customers.

Pros

Easy to use.
Simple to integrate email campaigns.
Love the email templates.
The dashboard is awesome.

Cons

Customer service is off again then on again.

Md abdul B.

Contact Record Easy

Reviewed on 2018/01/26

The lists of benefits are long. Froom this awesome contact management software my company gets a complete set of contact of our clients and our suppliers' friends and family members. From here I can send special mail to my clients, to my suppliers and to my family friends separately. With one click I can send all the notice to my desired person. I think every company should take this excellent contact management software.

Pros

This is the unique contact record management software. I can record all my contact for business and personal. This is easy to use for all level person. Anybody can install and use this software. I can get the information for finding and adding easily. Any contact can add and find very easily. In the dashboard there are all the features are available for adding any contact or finding any contact. As a whole, every business needs to install this awesome software

Cons

There are many features for liking this software. In the dashboard area, you can get total contact list, adding new contacts or finding any contacts. you can also get the autoresponder from any contacts. You can select for monthly newsletter contact list. To do list with any contact. And calendar for contacts anniversary and to do any programme or meeting or payment reminded. This software fully online based. So you will not loos any contact. From anywhere you can get all the contact if you have internet.