Elementor

4,7 (497)
Page builder for WordPress

Torikul I.

A cool page builder that is so easy to use and very effective

Reviewed on 2021/09/19

My overall experience with elementor is outstanding, I really love this tool. This page builder helped me to do remarkable works for my clients. Elementor is very easy to use, effective, and a lot helpful which make my working process always enjoyable, that's why I love it so much.

Pros

I like everything about this page builder because it's simply amazing. Elementor has very helpful features and functionality that a developer needs to design a custom web page. For example, by using widgets I can design a section or element in just a few clicks. I really like how this page builder uses the column and row. Responsive design is pretty amazing with elementor. I have a total of 3 devices control, mobile, desktop, and tablet. All I need to do just, select the screen size and start doing the design for the other devices, that's so easy. A non-tech person can easily play with elementor, that's why all my clients love this page builder a lot.

Cons

In elementor latest version, I've noticed few annoying bugs. The design I create with elementor, it does not work perfectly in all browsers. All-time I can see the expected preview in google chrome, but in other browsers like Firefox or Microsoft edge, design CSS does not work. There is another big problem I've noticed on elements. Whenever I made a change from the back-end, I update the web page but it does not work because of useless conflicts. The plugin often creates conflict with other important plugins.

Max M.

Elementor is the best WordPress page builder we've ever used

Reviewed on 2021/12/10

Overall our experience with Elementor has been absolutely incredible. We build all our new websites inside of it, and have even rebuilt a few sites in side of it that had outdated or difficult to use page builders / themes. It's been such an improvement that I do lot like having to go back and work on our older websites that do not use it.

Pros

After trying multiple page builders / themes over the years, at the start of 2020 our agency made the switch to Elementor Pro and haven't looked back. After the small learning curve, we are now able to build entire websites from scratch in a 1/4 of the time it would normally take.

Cons

Sometimes there are caching issues it seems between Elementor and possibly WP Rocket / Cloudflare. Although it seems Elementor has taken steps to fix these in recent updates. It also had some issues in the past were the themes default color setting were reset, but that issue has also been fixed.

Drazen D.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Elementor speed sucks

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

We spent a lot of time and built dozens of websites on Elementor however we were not able to get the speed up to par. Many sites took over 10 seconds to load after we have done all the possible speed optimizations. Without speed optimizations they were taking 16 to 20 seconds to load out of the box.

Pros

Elementor is amazing in many ways however because it is one of the heaviest front-end page builders out there it simply does not do what it is supposed to. Speed is one of the most important factors of a website and it is simply impossible to get a website to load fast on Elementor unless you have a very basic site. This is why we would never recommend a mentor unless they fix the speed issue. We are at Webb development company and have spent a ton of time trying to do everything possible to speed optimize Elementor websites without any avail.

Cons

We disliked the fact that Elementor is very heavy and it's impossible to get medium to large size websites to load fast.

Ed H.

Still the #1 WordPress Page Builder

Reviewed on 2021/12/09

I started using Elementor when it first came out, even before there was a Pro version of Elementor. And once Elementor Pro came out, I bought that immediately and renew my subscription every year. This is a no-brainer for me.

I use Elementor to build websites for my businesses and those of my wife. It's been a great experience from the beginning. I can build nice looking websites even though I have no idea how to code.

Pros

Tons of features that allow you to customize your website to look the way you want it to look. And without coding knowledge!

Continually being updated with new features.

They tend to "push the envelope" in terms of releasing new features (and then other page builders copy them). So

Built on the WordPress platform.

Cons

With all the features that have been added over the years, it's not as easy to use for a newbie as it used to be.

Shiela R.

Elementor Is the Easiest Website Builder For Me

Reviewed on 2021/12/03

This software is one of the best . It allowed me to create fancy looking websites . It's very user friendly . Youtube offers a lot of tutorials and so far has all the answers to all the questions i had . It works with word press . The drag and drop feature is amazing . I highly recommend this software

Pros

Elementor has very helpful features and functionality that can help anyone to design a custom web page. There are tons of tutorials on youtube . There are pre made templates that you can use and i was blown away with the end result . It's definitely user friendly and is well built in a way that I never experienced any glitches while using it . The best thing about it is that the templates are free . The drag and drop feature is awesome . It has a ton of integrations with third-party tools and makes the overall process of creating websites a breeze.

Cons

I don't have a lot of negative feedback because i did enjoy the software however the software can get pricey . If you want access to more features you have to pay a monthly fee . I would prefer a lifetime license. It also affect the website's ability to load fast . It would be nice if they can do more about that

Emma S.
  • Industry: Design

Elementor/Elementor Pro - Excellent

Reviewed on 2022/01/19

Using this software really helped to speed up the design/creation of my websites. Hand-coding too so long. It's so easy to style for all devices too.

Pros

This is by far the easiest template builder to use with Wordpress. It is super easy to add your own css etc if needed too. Customer Services have answered any queries I've had in very good time too. Highly recommend this.

Cons

I am struggling to think of anything negative with this software. Maybe sometimes a client may ask for a 'special feature' on a site that isn't within the scope of Elementor, but there is usually a 3rd party plugin to use.

Justin Z.

Best Web Design software with solid foundation for WordPress

Reviewed on 2021/12/22

Pros

Even though this is a plugin, it operates like a OS (operating system). When first launch, it takes over other page builders. Thanks to its solid foundational framework, it invites third-parties to develop add-ons. It now becomes an ecosystem. Even some add-ons takes over Elementor Pro.

Cons

Quite pricey. Expect more color and design presets, and many more templates.

Alfredo A.

I love Elementor's ability to make customizing a website as easy as dragging and dropping.

Reviewed on 2021/12/31

Pros

I use this tool for my business and for my clients as well. I like that I can focus on the content and the design without having to worry about the technical side of things. This saves me a ton of time and allows me to get creative.

Cons

The price of the version recently went up, and it became a more expensive but equally valuable investment.

Wordpress without Elementor is like Pippen without Jordan

Reviewed on 2021/12/15

I love it! It is so easy to use !

Pros

I love the simplification that Elementor has made in the WordPress environment. It is incredible!

Cons

I don’t like the part of e-commerce design, and think it should be improved.

Chris H.

Elementor Makes Landing Page Creation Easy and Flexible

Reviewed on 2021/11/24

We were able to quickly scale our landing page creation, while maintaining some flexibility in design and layout.

Pros

We were able to integrate Elementor on top of our wordpress site for an easy integration. The functionality allows for easy-to-use tools for landing page development as well as gives users the ability - no matter the skill level - to freely design as much as their talents will allow. In a sense, a good balance between easy of use within a template and fully explore features to your fullest.

Cons

The UI/UX makes the software more "drag-and-drop" than it actually is. I understand that ability comes with skill level, but for those with less ability - and looking to rely more on templates - the click-and-drag can be tough to maneuver.

Chad W.
  • Industry: Design

Why I left Genesis for Elementor

Reviewed on 2021/08/26

Overall my experience with Elementor/Elementor Pro has been positive. There are plenty of pain points that I hope get better as it continues to mature, but I'm able to build some really cool sites much faster than when using the Genesis Framework. If a client wants a new page or a new section on a page that task is significantly easier with Elementor then Genesis.

Pros

I love that Elementor allows me to create layouts and add design elements that would take a significantly longer time. It's as simple as installing the plugin and activating and if you want the additional features the yearly cost for Pro is very minimal especially for the features you gain. With the Genesis Framework you would have to build out widget areas in functions.php which was great compared to the prior methods but with Elementor it's as simple as adding a new section and styling it. At the end of the day, time is money.

Cons

For a new user (the client) it's still not as user-friendly as most of them would like. If they are used to the old WordPress methods of doing things change typically comes with some resentment. Depending on the complexity of the project there are many different areas of the admin that the user will have to look to figure out where something lives and even then it's not self-explanatory for someone without a web design background. It's come a long way and will always continue to get better. Another major pain point for me as a designer is making padding and margin consistent from page to page and even section to section. Since Elementor allows every section to be modified you can very quickly have a page that looks much different than the rest of the site. And since edits can be done on a page by page basis as well as a global basis making modifications can be very tedious depending on how it was built from the start.

Emanuel S.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Elementor is a revolution for those brands that want a new website without spending millions...

Reviewed on 2021/08/05

I love Elementor maybe because I came from a really brutal experience with Joomla, a total nightmare. But my bad experiences apart I truly believe Elementor helps you to create a good looking website.
A website that you will be able to manage without an external professional that is, first of all, an additional cost and second of all could be a problem if is not available if you have a last-minute problem that you have to solve straight away, especially if you use your website for selling!
To be self-sufficient is a great advantage in my opinion!

Pros

The bigger pros are about usability. it's easy to use and youtube is literally inundated with tutorials. So if you are willing to learn you can reach great results really fast. You can have tons of Blocks (part of the websites page) or Pages (the whole page) templates that are ready to use and that could be further customised as you wish.
These are great quality especially for those without experience in building websites!

Cons

the graphic interface could be a little misleading if you are not familiar with graphic software.
the interface reminded me straight away software like illustrator or photoshop, I mean are not the same but the concept is really similar.
In Adobe software there are layers in Elementor you have the navigator.
All these similarities are really helpful if you have experience with this kind of software. On the other hand, if you have no experience with graphic software the interface could be really difficult in the first instance and you'll need time to become familiar with all the tools. (but even in this case no worries the tutorials on youtube will save you)

Akshay K.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Best website builder

Reviewed on 2021/05/27

Elementor is THE best website builder for me. I have been using it on my website since 3 years now. Pricing is reasonable and features make your website look amazing.

Pros

Elementor interface is awesome. It is very user-friendly. The best thing about elementor is you don't need to buy a website template which can cost around 60 to 100 US dollars. While elementor yearly pricing starts from 39 US dollars and you can design website as per your need. That's amazing. I love the lottie feature most. My website is attractive and speed.

Cons

Sometimes while updating the website it loads slowly and does not have enough templates. Forms are not attractive.

GoDaddy Website Builder and Wix

Reasons for Choosing Elementor

Wix has many drawbacks. Website load slower. Its costly and do not have wordpress platform

Wix

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

Elementor is a plugin that can be used on WordPress platform. And also you can design a website as you want, with no limits for creativity. Also very reasonable and fast to operate
Lakshan A.

The most user friendly WordPress website builder ever!

Reviewed on 2021/05/19

I started building websites thanks to Elementor. Elementor made the whole process so easy, that I started to divert my whole agency business to WordPress Development from just doing social media management.

Pros

The ease of use, just drag and drop.
The number of Elements/ Functions it offers. (for example, I don't need to purchase another plugin for form building thanks to Elementor)
The ecosystem of other supporting WordPress plugins to enhance the functionality built in with Elementor.
The excellent pre built site/ container library, which makes the process even faster.
Elementor also has a massive and loyal community behind it. If there is an issue, there is almost always an article/ video about it and the members of the Facebook group is always happy to help you out.

Cons

Customer support from Elementor is almost non-existent, even for the paying customers.
Even though Elementor has worked hard to reduce the bloat Elementor introduces to a website to increase the site speed, it's still not good enough. It can't compete with Gutenberg when it comes to speed.

Gustavo Z.

The easiest (and best?) way to create your WordPress's website

Reviewed on 2021/05/15

My overall experience with Elementor is the best possible. Since my first contact with Elementor, I see the power that you have with almost no effort, it's everything easy and direct to the point. As I described earlier, I wish I could pay for the Pro version with no pain, but even the Free version makes me pretty satisfied.

Pros

Elementor gives you many options, it's up to you to decide to start your website from scratch, or to use one of many pre-built templates available.

If you decide to start from zero, the drag-and-drop system will make everything easy, you have (almost) full control over your design, just select what you want and put where you would like. Of course, there are some tricks that will take time to understand.

If you decide to use one of their pre-built templates, I would say that this is the way! It's easy, there are great free options available, you just select the best parts of different templates and customize as your way. The best templates are paid, but even the free can do the job!

Cons

The price in my view is salty, I know it's worth but I wish they have a better option/price. Otherwise, there are no cons, they give you everything you may need on the Free version, so it's up to you to pay or not. I hope someday be well at a point that I can pay for the Pro version with no pain.

Beaver

Reasons for Switching to Elementor

It's the best Free option and the most common, so it's easy to find useful and great material as YouTube tutorial and so on.
Memory M.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

The best site builder plugin on WordPress

Reviewed on 2021/05/26

I would 100% recommend Elementor for anyone that uses WordPress. You don't have to know how to code to use it (although there is an option for custom CSS if you do want to add that). No matter how much web design experience you have, you'll be able to use this.

To offer a real-life example of how great it is, I hired the other web designer on my team with a lot of WordPress experience. We were discussing plans for building a new site and he had initially said he wanted to use a different CMS than WordPress. Once he started using Elementor, which I already had installed on another site, he found it to be so easy that he no longer wanted to veer away from WordPress.

Pros

I started using Elementor years ago at a previous job. At the time, it was just a page builder plugin but as it has grown in popularity, it has evolved into a entire site builder plugin. There are many 3rd-party plugins that can be installed to use with it, and there are a lot of themes that were built with the Elementor and integrate directly with it.

The reason for its popularity how easy it makes building pages/websites. As a drag and drop builder, you can see what you are designing as you go (verses adding code, viewing the live page to see the changes, then going back to the code to make more edits to the page). There is a free and a paid (pro) version. The free plugin it pretty fantastic in itself, offering many options to create a great design. I would suggest upgrading to the paid version though - you get even more options with it and its well worth the price.

There are so many great features I could discuss but, for sake of time, I'll let you explore those on your own. But one fantastic feature I do want to mention is the section and page templates. They offer some stunning designs and are easy to import on your page. Just edit the images, text, design elements, etc. to fit your needs and you have a professional-looking page created quickly and easily. The templates are the main reason I would recommend upgrading to the pro version. There are a few available with the free plugin but you get a lot more with Elementor Pro.

Cons

There is a learning curve with you first start using Elementor. Although it is the easiest tool for building WordPress pages, there are a lot of options available and it can seem a bit overwhelming at first. But if you stick with it, and figure out the difference between the sections and inner sections, how how the widgets are used with them, you'll soon find it to be a web designer's best friend.

One suggestion I have is to make sure you choose a theme that integrates with Elementor. When I first started at my current job, the sites were not built with Elementor-friendly themes. You can still use it with those themes but it doesn't work as well.

The Only Tool you will ever need - Almost a perfect solution

Reviewed on 2021/04/29

It's almost a perfect site building tool and I say almost because of some of the problems which they have not been able to manage very elegantly. Be it the price change or security patches, the team has not handled it the way they should have. That being said, I love the software, such a solid tool that is way ahead of the competition. Can't recommend this enough.

Pros

There are so many good things about this tool, very beginner-friendly, easy to use, amazing dev team bending the product, the best part is the updates that keep coming. They have been continuously improving the software over time. Has a ton of integrations with third-party tools and makes the overall process of creating websites a breeze. This has been the only tool I have been using for the past few years now and it has not let me down. They are usually the first and the market leaders to implement new innovative features. I love the fact that they have recently started page load times seriously. Have been seeing speed optimizations for the plugin lately which is a step in the right direction.

Cons

They keep on revising their pricing plan which seems like a deceptive move to their loyal customers. The plugin has had security vulnerabilities in the past which is not as bad as the way they handled those. They did not offer a free security patch for their old customers and people were forced to renew their license due to the vulnerability.
Lastly, their customer support for the product has seen a drastic downward trend which I have seen so many users complaining about almost on daily basis.

Boris T.

Great way to make beautiful websites

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

We use Elementor when we are making Wordpress pages for our customers. It is a very quick way to build a beautiful website. The problems come when the website needs to load fast, then we have to spend significant time on optimizations. If you want to use the free version, you will have to work around the disadvantages by writing your own code and styling your own elements by hand. In short, it is a great tool for those who know how to handle their page speed and how to fix things on the fly using css. It is a decent tool for those who are only in for the blockbuilding.

Pros

It takes the design out of my hands. The presets are amazing, all the blocks are designed to be very pleasing to the eye, and it makes it easy for me to make beautiful websites with only basic knowledge of design. Elementor is also a very fast way to make websites - just reuse blocks you set up and you have a full website running in no time.

Cons

It is kind of pricey for what it is, especially since it became a subscription rather than one time payment. A bigger problem, though, is in the speed hit your website takes with Elementor. Unless you are dedicated to fixing things manually, your website will load much longer. It would be great if they could optimize it better on their end, clean the code up and make it sleeker.

Scott G.

My Choice for a Website Builder

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

Overall, my experience with Elementor has been positive. It is easy to use once you understand the flow of creating templates and inserting them to your pages. The layout of editing a page with Elementor excellent. It has all your options on the same page that you are working on so for the most part when you're updating a page in Elementor, you don't have to go back and forth between Elementor and your WordPress dashboard.

Pros

Elementor is the first website builder that I have purchased. It has made creating a site easier and less time consuming than going the traditional method through the Gutenburg editor. Elementor allows you to create templates which can be displayed across pages. For example, make a header and footer once and have them displayed across all pages. Elementor also has pre-made templates that you can select from and basically have a one and done site. You choose the template and then update it to suite your needs. It also has a pop-up builder built in so you don't need to pay extra as you do with some page builders.

Cons

An improvement would be the addition of more templates in the Elementor template library. The choice of templates is somewhat limited. My initial reason for choosing Elementor was due to the library as I wanted a more or less one and done site. My site(s) required more of a build from scratch approach, however, some of the available templates were used.

Justin W.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Probably one of the best building platforms available

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

Overall - it's one of my favorite and a program I try to push on all builds that I make!

Pros

I LOVE how simple It is to manage your content with elementor. I build websites for people of all backgrounds and I often find that the ones using elementor have the most success in being superusers that manage their content themselves.

Cons

I don't really have much negative or areas of improvement that I could offer for the platform. I think possibly working to ensure browser updates are consistent would help, but that's not their issue.

Jeffrey B.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Elementor - Great free website builder (limited free version)

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

My overall experience with Elementor is good. I started out using Visual Composer because that was the main visual builder that everyone was using. Over time Elementor plugin got better and better and their visual builder got better and better. To the point where it got better than visual composer, and as a result, over time, many people started transitioning over to using Elementor, and now it seems like it is the most ubiquitous visual builder for WordPress and rightfully so, it is a great visual builder. I just think they need to make it a one-time fee versus a yearly payment option, in my opinion.

Pros

The biggest benefit for me was the sophistication of their visual Website Builder. I know some developers don't actually like the visual website builders because they're used to working with code directly and writing it out manually. But for me, I do minimal amounts of coding, and I would rather see a visual representation of my designs.

Since I'm used to designing with something like Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer, I appreciate visual design. So for me, being able to see the design and to freely move things on the page very easily is very important for designing a website. Another big benefit to Elementor is that there are more advanced functionalities that you can do, compared to something like visual composer.

Cons

The biggest cons to Elementor is, It's pretty limited on the free version. You can still do quite a lot on the free version, but if you want to get into the nitty-gritty of a design with custom CSS, and other more custom or advanced features you have to pay a yearly fee. And in my opinion, this yearly fee seems a bit high.

If it was a one-time fee, it would be a much better proposition. I hate how every company now wants you to pay monthly fees, and guess what we do it! I don't know why, but many people are used to this model now, including myself. For some instances, it makes sense, where you are paying a monthly fee for a buffet of media (ie Spotify and Netflix). But since this is a software you may only use once or twice a month after your initial design is done, a yearly fee doesn't make sense to me. I understand that web developers will use this on their client sites and it makes sense to just get the 1000 site license. That would make sense. But for people with 3-5 sites or just one site, the monthly fee just doesn't make sense to me.

I think there should be a tool that you can design your website once. And maybe make very small changes over the coming months, or years without having to pay, essentially, a monthly fee.

So, if you want to get the most benefit out of Elementor, you have to pay for the use of the software or the plugin. And under that value proposition. You're not getting a lot of value for the money. If you just use the free version, you're getting a

Emeka O.
  • Used for 1+ year

Amazing WordPress Page Builder

Reviewed on 2019/12/29

I've been using Elementor to build webpages for WordPress websites. It is very easy to use as I only need to drag and drop elements to wherever I want them to be. Elementor had been resourceful, and I highly recommend it.

Pros

Elementor is a WordPress page Builder. By far, it is the best WordPress page Builder I've used.

Among the reasons for which I prefer it to other page builders include:

1. Ease of Use: I had tried other WordPress page builders, but Elementor remain the easiest I've used so far. After installing the plugin, there is a two minute explainer video that explains everything one need to know to get started.

2. Cost effectiveness: Though Elementor comes as a freemium software, the free version had been serving me, and I've seen no pressing need to upgrade to the premium version. Unlike many other softwares whose free version are nothing to write home about, Elementor's free version had been amazing.

3. Ability to save a design as a template: Elementor allows me to save any design as a template so that I only need to import and edit it whenever I need to use it again. This saves me the stress and time of having to start all over again.

4. Availability of free pre-made templates: Elementor comes with free templates that can just be imported and edited. This makes it very easy to build a page. The templates can be edited to suit a purpose, after which it can then be saved as a new template for future purposes. This is an amazing feature.

5. Availability of sections: Pages built with Elementor are divided into sections. This makes it easy to design the sections as desired, thereby making the page to be easily editable.

Cons

Elementor is an amazing software. The only thing I don't like about it is that if one desires to go premium, the one will have licence to use it only on one website. If there is the need to use Elementor on another job, one will need to purchase premium right again. This is a turnoff while considering that some other softwares gives one access to use one premium software on more than one websites.

Apart from this problem, Elementor is amazing.

Alex P.

A modern web builder for the modern age - without needing to be a web builder

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

We use it ourselves and for our clients, because it saves on the cost of a web builder / coder to write and design bespoke pages (especially sales pages). Since we don't try to build entire websites out of it, this makes any speed drawbacks and minor bugs a fair trade in exchange for its ease and simplicity. It also speeds up our work in-house, because we don't need to do most of the work required to brief a designer on brand, colours, images, style, typeface, etc. We can just get on with it! Overall, we're really impressed and will continue to use for a long time to come. Fantastic work, Elementor team!

Pros

- The user interface (GUI) is sleek, fast and well-thought-out
- Integration compatibility is really strong, with tons of third-party add-ons for services, templates and widgets
- The learning curve is relatively short, meaning with just a limited understanding of coding (basic CSS and HTML), you can pick up and play for impressive results
- Even with zero coding experience or understanding, you'll get used to the software in a very short time, before you're able to build a great looking website that's genuinely functional too
- Customisation and design elements are boundless; you can tweak every element is so many ways that it allows you to explore your creativity (AND maintain the clients' branding!)
- It works with WordPress like a dream - and most of our clients' sites are based on WordPress
- The price for the Pro version is so surprisingly reasonable, it's almost a no brainer
- We aren't web builders, we're pure marketers - but the ease of use allows us to create engaging and attractive landing pages for our clients without the cost of outsourcing (so our clients are even happier)

Cons

Honestly, very little... the only real things og note are:
- We're aware that Elementor is slower in testing when it comes to web page speed tests (loading time, etc.) - that's when compared to a bespoke coded site by a really good web coder / designer. I suppose it may depend on the level of customisation you do yourself (which changes lots of code automatically in the background)
- Sometimes, it can be a little buggy with moving elements around after a long session of using it, but this is by no means a deal breaker and can be solved by saving, closing and re-opening

Lucille G.
  • Industry: Events Services

Lame to in the Game

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Elementor change the game for me! My site went from arbitrary and "lame" to fresh and new. It's cut my working time in half - that alone is worth it! Highly recommended getting their pro version.

Pros

This plugin made my workflow SO EASY. From their saveable templates to the global widgets, Elementor creates a seamless experience and easy drag-and-drop builder. Their "pro" features helped eliminate a lot of the other plugins I had activated. Once removing the excess plugins, my site sped up. My workload has lessened. It truly allows you to be creative without having an extensive background in coding.

Cons

The biggest downfall of Elementor is Site Speed. If you're not well informed about how to lazy load your site or optimize for google through the html > css > java load, your site will run a bit slow and rank slow for google search.
Also, there are a few glitches in the editor screen when optimizing a responsive layout. Things won't always look right or there is automatic padding on columns that aren't actually there when you load the actual site.

Nimanthi R.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

I think of it as an absolute necessity have WordPress page developer that is a delight to utilize. Individuals obviously adore it andquot; however, is this simply the most recent prevailing fashion, or is Elementor really a definitive page manufacturer for WordPress? The Good, Bad, And The Ugly. For this audit, I started up Elementor to perceive how well this page developer charges in contrast with prevalent options.

Pros

Elementor is a WordPress page manufacturer that has overwhelmed the WordPress website composition. It had the most profound list of capabilities, yet is anything but difficult to utilize an ace. Elementor is the most full-included free page developer. Elementor is the most progressive page developer available. With ordinary updates, solid drag and drop and creative highlights, both the free and paid items are magnificent Elementor causes you to include progressed styling, format, and plan components to your WordPress content without expecting you to know the code. In the new Elementor Proform, you can even structure your whole WordPress topic likewise without having to know any code. On a progressively explicit note, Elementor is what's known as a visual simplified page developer module. There are two sections to that depiction, so we should parse each: Visual implies that when you structure your substance, you see precisely what your guests will see. There will never be any perplexity about how your page will look once you distribute it. Simplified implies that you can move around different plan components - like catches, structures, or pictures - just by moving them. No code required! Great user interface Remarkable Global gadgets Update history works well It is open source Has a functioning Facebook gathering Overly nitty gritty documentation Shrouded components and Unique styling for responsive Their Core item is 100% free

Cons

Cons Styling constrained as a matter of course Unfit to legitimately alter components Missing a few advertising focused highlights There's not a fixed catch Elementor is the most grounded page manufacturer as of now accessible. They reliably discharge new highlights that are in accordance with current plan patterns. This implies you will almost certainly keep your site applicable. Elementor Pro is unbelievable esteem considering all the extra modules and power includes that it incorporates. On the off chance that I was beginning another site venture today, Elementor would be the page manufacturer that I would pick.