StaffRoster Suite Reviews

StaffRoster Suite

Employee scheduling software

4.3/5 (4 reviews)
Meredith S.

Software reduce time and cost

Reviewed on 2010/08/30

I recommend you try it, this software has really improved the way we work in the company.

Pros

I think the software has brought many advantages in the management of shift personnel. First, obviously reduces the time for creating the calendar turns. Before I and my team had to spend whole days to organize our staff now in less than thirty minutes we can plan a month's work. Before using staffrostering had to manually communicate via email and through sheets attached to the wall turns, it is all via the web, simply publish it on the internet and all employees can see the changes in real time. An important advantage is the feature whereby employees can directly request leave and permits. The speed of the flow of authorization is greatly increased.

Cons

The main drawback of this software is that being a software giant can not learn to use in one day. The software requires a bit 'of study days to learn to the full functionality of the software. I can assure you that I had the impression that we want too many days to learn how to use it, but the benefits are seen just takes familiarity.

Stefano C.

Staffrostering review

Reviewed on 2010/01/21

I highly recommend this software for every company having complex rosters to be managed,

Pros

My company resells gasoline products. Our trucks are moving the whole day and they have to be driven by employees having the right abilities. So, due to many constraints, we had a lots of problems finding suitable rostering. StaffRostering has been able to find good roster for our needs, after an initial system setup. The software configuration is not a trivial task, because the complex matter, but the documentation was very helpful. Furthermore, the software has an easy way to manage vacancies, absences, etc. Employees are able to see their schedule and submit their requests for holidays.

Cons

Software configuration needs time, but only once.

Jolene P.

Covers perfectly my needs

Reviewed on 2010/02/01

After trying bunch of softwares and spreadsheets I found Staffrostering and I really find the perfect application for my needs. I can use it both from work and home, as it is web browser-based application, and on different OS. Really recommended!!

Pros

It has many features for tailoring the application to the needs of my company, and after configuring it you can do whatever you want with the requests for every shift for every day. The time you gain by letting it doing your job is really important. I was used to spend a whole day or more, according to the staff requests, to create a schedule. Now I can do much more things during that day.

Cons

It takes some time to configure it, but only because once done it will work at your place for a long time! :)

Giancarlo G.

Workforce management software

Reviewed on 2010/01/22

Unique request is use firefox

Pros

The software has a number of features that solve most problems of staff rostering. In addition to this large space is given to the simulation and statistical tools useful in the company.
Finally it's very easy to use.

Cons

The tutorial is very good, the help on-line not so much instead.