Acumatica Cloud ERP Reviews

Acumatica Cloud ERP

Building the future of business, together

Tony
Tony

Acumatica Review - From the perspective of a consultant who used to work in supply chain

Reviewed on 2023/03/09

Pros

Acumatica has unmatched customizability to fit any and all organizations' workflows. From my experience, end users pick up on how to get the most out of Acumatica customizations fairly quickly.

Cons

Though Acumatica has great courses that helps people get through the learning curve as soon as possible, I do wish that there were more videos for visual learners. Some courses only has learning guides and not videos.

Natasha

Good software for the price

Reviewed on 2022/11/21

Good software. Like most ERPs, it's very basic out of the box and you will definitely go through a painful implementation process, needing to rely on a team of good developers (it's critical to have one for this software as it's not easily customizable as Salesforce, for example). Accounting is not basic, so you will have most functions that Quick Books have(it's just more rigid and it's harder to correct things because it's an ERP and all transactions are intertwined with Operations and Sales portions of the software).

Pros

Accounting is pretty developed, it's a full ERP, and as long as you "feed" the right information from your CRM/ Field units, everything works great together. You can sort and filter most list views which is very helpful if you are trying to find discrepancies.Basic reporting is available. The system is pretty reliable and rarely goes down.

Cons

Data storage is very old school, you have to upload files one by one and click to open them one by one to see what's there. No preview is available. Each file opens in a different window/tab, so it's pretty hard to look through a bunch of photos from field techs, for example. This software can be glitchy when it comes to upgrades and updates. The more you customize, the harder it gets. Hard to customize reports and forms on your own (if you aren't a developer).Lots of extra fields everywhere and removing/hiding them is very tedious

John

If You Need A Good System, Try Quick Books. It Has Better Options Than Acumatica

Reviewed on 2023/07/14

The realization that we made a honorably mistake and should have selected a different system. And I fear that when we express our frustrations that they will kill off our service as they have expressed this directly to me in a veiled threat during one of our conference calls.

Pros

At this time...Nothing. Internally we call it Crapmatica.

Cons

Acumatica ERP software, in my experience, has been quite disappointing. It falls short in several areas, and I can't help but feel frustrated with its limitations. One major issue is the lack of basic reporting features right out of the box. Unlike other accounting software, there is no intuitive "drill down" function available anywhere in this ERP system. Instead, finding information requires a tedious search or running multiple reports on top of each other.What's worse is that certain essential reports are simply missing, forcing users to rely on costly implementation services to create custom reports. Even then, any necessary adjustments come with an additional financial burden. This lack of flexibility and the associated costs are significant drawbacks.The payroll system, a critical component of any ERP, is another letdown. Despite its high price tag, it fails to deliver reliable functionality. This can cause major disruptions to business operations and create unnecessary stress for users.Furthermore, when it comes to analyzing sales data and estimating costs and hours spent on a specific customer during the opportunity phase, Acumatica proves to be inadequate. The system lacks the necessary tools to input this information for opportunities, such as quotes or bids. This limitation severely hampers the ability to make informed business decisions.I could delve into more grievances, but it would only escalate my frustration. I do not recommend this system.

NetSuite

Reasons for Choosing Acumatica Cloud ERP

to update from an old accounting system to a complete ERP

Reasons for Switching to Acumatica Cloud ERP

for the payroll! which doesn't work.,

Response from Acumatica

Hi John, thank you for sharing your feedback on Acumatica. We are very sorry to hear about your experience so far. Could we have someone from our product/customer success team get in touch with you to discuss and address your concerns?

Bruce

Quality Software

Reviewed on 2022/04/01

Very Happy. They are responsive and pretty easy to work with

Very Happy. They are responsive and pretty easy to work with

Pros

The ability to find the information we need when we need it

Cons

The only things I would like to see changed / added are reports. I do not like the way that the reports need to be built. I know that Acumatica is adding reports and I am happy to wait until they are done.

Response from Acumatica

Thanks, Bruce, for leaving your review on Capterra. We really appreciate you taking the time to share feedback! You are correct, the team is always working to add more out of the box reporting and role dashboards so stay tuned there! Happy to be working with you as a great Retail customer! - Kim, Acumatica

Brian

Acumatica Review

Reviewed on 2022/10/27

Overall excellent, highly recommended.

Overall excellent, highly recommended.

Pros

Essentially unlimited number of open concurrent sessions, works equally well around the world

Cons

Issues that require the Acumatica Dev team's assistance can be slow to resolve

NetSuite and SAP Business One

Reasons for Choosing Acumatica Cloud ERP

Needed a scalable web based ERP tool to support growth in the business.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Reasons for Switching to Acumatica Cloud ERP

Better fit, value, and ease of use.
Ellida
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

ACU Cloud ERP Review - HVV LLC.

Reviewed on 2023/12/11

Overall, good. It has been a bit of a learning curve organization wide.

Overall, good. It has been a bit of a learning curve organization wide.

Pros

User interface is somewhat user-friendly. Wikis are helpful.

Cons

Can be very hard to work with in a custom instance. Many modifications and customizations had to be made so that our organization could track inventory correctly on a item/strain basis.

Better supporting documentation and resources.

Jamine
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Purchased with Aspire

Reviewed on 2023/07/13

Overall, Acumatica has done very well for us.

Overall, Acumatica has done very well for us.

Pros

I like that it syncs well with Aspire. We love the reporting - our rep at High Touch helped greatly to set up the entire system and reports.

Cons

The credit receipts from Aspire do not sync over to Acumatica. This should be rectified sooner rather than later. Also, writing reports is not easy; we used our rep at High Touch to write all the reports.

Sage 100

Reasons for Choosing Acumatica Cloud ERP

Recommended by Aspire sales team.

Sage 100 Contractor

Reasons for Switching to Acumatica Cloud ERP

Recommended by Aspire sales team.
Allen

ERP that creates value for the company!

Reviewed on 2023/08/17

We needed real ERP processes coming from a Hybrid solution of point to point software system. This system allows us to follow process strings.

Pros

Many processes are streamlined and delivered with documentation and unique added features not normally provided by ERP vendors.

Cons

Some of the error messages are still being developed so they can be archaic at times. (not a lot).

NetSuite and SAP Business One

Reasons for Choosing Acumatica Cloud ERP

Needed a better, more supported system.

Cost and supportability.
Melissa
  • Industry: Furniture

Review1

Reviewed on 2023/08/10

Pros

There is Stability and ease of use - customization ability

Cons

Slowness after time - GI screens take a long time to pull up all data when searching

Abel
Abel
  • Industry: Hospitality

Avis acumatica cloud erp

Reviewed on 2023/10/14

good software that allowed me to manage my finances and pay my bills all over the world, plus it makes it easy to combine my financial and project management functions. on the other hand we are not able to provide information with much precision and these programs are very expensive for small businesses.

Pros

Cons

we are not able to provide information with great precision and these programs are very expensive

Ed

Great Cloud ERP System with an open source

Reviewed on 2015/12/30

Pros

Access data anytime from any device anywhere around the world via an internet connection with a consistent real-time visibility. All users can access and input data into a centralized data store which puts consistent updated information at everyone’s fingertips instantly.
the flexibility: Easily scale resources up or down as needed without making a major investment decision. Cloud ERP software will remain current with automatic updates as part of your Cloud ERP service contract making it easier to take advantage of new capabilities.
More Responsive Service and Support: Cloud vendors provide more detailed information to Cloud ERP users at every service level and are more motivated to provide the best customer support.
Faster Time-to-Solution Value: When using public cloud models, businesses don’t have to buy and deploy infrastructure which allows them to be up and running with their Cloud ERP system much more quickly.
Minimized Financial Risks: Reduce upfront capital spending on technology infrastructure and the option of subscription software licensing thus further minimizing financial output and risk.
Economies of Skill: Vendors deploy, manage and run Cloud ERP solutions so businesses don’t have to, therefore allowing them to focus more on employee success, optimal business growth and bottom line profit initiatives.
Easy adoption and the user frendly, the seamless integration between the erp and microsoft office 365 and the workflows.
easy to customize without needed to have deep technical knolwledge to do the customization, the cost effectiveness of the ERP allowing us to increase the profitability, in addition the fact that maintennance of the database is easier, and the inclusion of CRM with the ERP accessing a unique database. Integration with PowerBi, and Financial reporting.

The software price is not based on the number of users. and the posibility to grow with the software. easy consolidation between companies with differents multi-currencies and multi-languages. Worldwide access.

Cons

there is just not much i can say about dislike, due to any issues that i have with the system, the system was able to complete all the process without customization.

Waleed
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

An integrated tool to put all tasks and resources under constant monitoring

Reviewed on 2022/03/09

Because we now have a strong database linked to the cloud, we can carry out our tasks with precision and quality. Our reports are reliable, especially regarding the organization's financial operations and projects, and thus we know the true status of the project, saving us time and allowing us more flexibility.

Pros

Acumatica is a great ERP and project management solution that allows us to track orders and information in the field, as well as add partners and suppliers and provide them with access to specific tools to track their orders and update their data and completion percentages of their activities. Acumatica enhances team collaboration, so one colleague enters data while another colleague gets access to project details that help them complete their task. I love how Acumatica allows us to export data for use in another system and also for audits. Acumatica has enabled us to improve field interaction, simplify operations, and make quick decisions without lengthy meetings. Acumatica enables progress tracking and bottlenecks along the project lifecycle, as well as cross-departmental collaboration to discuss, answer general inquiries, collect data, and automate processes, allowing employees to focus on problem-solving and follow-up tasks more efficiently.

Cons

Acumatica is simple to use and takes little training for the employees to become comfortable with the tools. I also saw data import and export issues.

Response from Acumatica

Thanks for such an incredible review Waleed! We'd love to have you consider joining our Customer Heroes program. Check it out: https://acumati.ca/2Teo1I2

Arthur
  • Industry: Warehousing

Acumatica Inventory Management

Reviewed on 2023/07/25

Even with a few issues, overall the system is very effective and efficient. He makes life working on inventory much easier. When handling errors in the inventory, it helps to be able to dive deeper into the past and movements of the items. They make it easier to find out where the item may have lived in the past and correlate where the item could have been moved to. The inventory needs these types of tools.

Pros

The features I like the most, are the ease of use when transferring items to different locations and updating purchase orders. The system is built for an inventory specialist especially when doing investigations on inventory errors and finding more details about a product.

Cons

The system does have issues when backtracking or updating many items. The system doesn't allow for changing more than when one item at a time for each location. You always have to go back to the home page to use the inventory details link.

Best of Breed Cloud ERP System

Reviewed on 2018/07/28

Ease of use, great dashboards, powerful technology, easy to integrate, and easy access to data.

Pros

Acumatica is a very scaleable solution. I love the fact that our business can grow and we can scale this product with our business. GAAP Accounting hasn't changed in ages, so what Acumatica brings to the table is new technology and robust functionality. I love the fact that all of our users can have access to the system with custom user roles. The network of connected applications continues to grow, making it easy to integrate with Amazon, Concur, and Docusign (among many others). Lastly, the unlimited user licensing is incredible. This allows our company to grow without paying a penalty for the growth.

Cons

There is very little about this product that I don't like. Acumatica only sells through a channel of partners. This is great if you find a competent, high-performing partner. If not, you may not take full advantage of everything this product has to offer. Make sure that you vet the partner you do business with just as much as the feature functionality.

Bryce
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Acumatica is a strong and comprehensive ERP

Reviewed on 2022/04/05

I do really appreciate Acumatica and the ability to get me the data & clarity I need to perform my job.

Pros

The amount of data that can be tracked and dash boarded is great for all sorts of management needs

Cons

Overall theme would be ease of use. It is not a terribAculy intuitive software and takes quite a bit of time to learn how it works and how to navigate. The software takes quite a few clicks to navigate. Tech usage of the App has had reliability issues and quite "clicky" as well.

Response from Acumatica

Thanks Bryce for the thoughtful review of Acumatica! - Kim

Jaskaran
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Acumatica is an efficient cloud based ERP platform

Reviewed on 2023/06/14

The cloud-based nature of Acumatica allows users to access the system from anywhere, at any time, using any device with an internet connection.

Pros

The platform offers a wide range of modules and integrations, enabling organizations to adapt and scale as their business evolves. Acumatica has strong integration capabilities, allowing businesses to connect with various third-party applications, such as CRM systems, e-commerce platforms, payment gateways, and more.

Cons

The cost structure typically includes licensing fees, implementation costs, and ongoing subscription fees based on factors such as the number of users and modules required.

Ash
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

My Review of ACU

Reviewed on 2023/08/04

Experience is good. It's just frustrating having to build everything from scratch.

Pros

I am not sure yet tbt. I am still using this product under a year now. I like the Cloud Aspect of it.

Cons

Report Design Editor / Wiki Editor / Everything seems very 1999 and not Modernized WYWG.Approvals & Maps is a disaster putting together - Nothing saves you have to go back. The whole Editingfunction of it is very draconian and old!. Creating INstances & Tenants is a pain and Customization Projects having to put them in again is such a joke. Upgrading is not fun!.

Nya

Why I'd recommend Acumatica

Reviewed on 2023/03/31

Cutting edge, modern technology, user friendly.

Cutting edge, modern technology, user friendly.

Pros

What I like the most about Acumatica is availability of information online.Acumatica University also makes training in my own time easy.

Cons

I wish perpetual pricing would remain an option. Some clients find it not sustainable to pay the same amount each year.

Acumatica review

Reviewed on 2023/02/01

Pros

Automation and integration amongst various modules

Cons

the payroll module when I tried to get on with it it seem to be complicated

Dynamics 365

Future proof
Eileen

Acumatica

Reviewed on 2023/08/03

Pros

Being a cloud-based ERP, Acumatica offers several advantages, such as easy accessibility from anywhere and automatic updates.

Cons

There is difficult for Acumatica integrates with other business applications.

Brian

Great cloud based ERP

Reviewed on 2022/04/11

Pros

Great functionality, fully cloud based, and easy to use.

Cons

Integration went well. There are some feature holes related to our business we ran into and getting developer attention was challenging, though not really more difficult than other ERP providers.

• Industry: Telecommunications

Valued ERP

Reviewed on 2022/04/08

Very easy to implement

Very easy to implement

Pros

Sales order, purchasing, accounting
I think Acumatica is easy to use by all level of user

Cons

If compare Acumatica with other softwares, functions are very limited.

Response from Acumatica

Thanks for the review on Gartner Digital Markets/Capterra! - Kim

Jairam

Great ERP for midsize businesses

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

Very easy to use interface. Very easy to build new reports and web services.

Very easy to use interface. Very easy to build new reports and web services.

Pros

Acumatica ERP has very easy to understand user interface. It is ideal for small companies to implement ERP for sales and invoicing. Generic Inquiries and Import by scenarios are excellent features of this product.
It is very easy to copy paste transactions. Love this product.

Cons

It does not have advanced features in some areas. But, overall a great product for small to medium sized businesses.

• Industry: Legal Services

Good Software Bad Support

Reviewed on 2018/01/09

Over all it saved money and the product can grow with us.

Over all it saved money and the product can grow with us.

Pros

The software is very flexible and is based on .net. You can see the source code and modify any parts that you want.

Cons

You have to use a third party to implement it. Any support has to go through the vendor an hour. The consulting charges add up

Dennis
  • Industry: Wholesale

Satisfied Customer

Reviewed on 2022/04/02

we have eliminated the need for our legacy systems. Less IT overhead.

we have eliminated the need for our legacy systems. Less IT overhead.

Pros

It is complete, customizable, easy to use.

Cons

Access to mobile app. It is not the same as web interface.