MeazureUp

Audit and inspection tool for restaurants & retail stores

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Perform audits on your department or organization and have the analytics to back it up!

Reviewed on 2021/02/19

We use Meazureup to audit our restaurants performance against standards. It helps us identify areas of opportunity and repeat issues.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of use, from user admin, hierarchy, configuration to the end user experience it is so simple. Robust features and Analytics including full access to their API.

Cons

This is not on MeazureUp at all, but getting people to move from paper or excel to a easy to use robust app.

• Used Other for 2+ years

Audit App

Reviewed on 2021/04/01

This has been a great group to work with. When there have been things I have needed changed to help in my environment they have stepped up and helped me.

Pros

It is easy to use, and helps speed up the process of going thru the store.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the this software yet.

Mark M.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

use it for monitoring a 46 unit restaurant chain.this makes me feel connected from my desk

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

organization, saved trees, feel connected when not out in the field, great for reviews and working with franchise partners on operation solutions

Pros

ease of use with mobile devices, customer support is amazing, cloud based aggregated reports, updates are frequent

Cons

little difficult to modify and make forms easily, was android support but think that maybe fixed, forms could use a little color and make them a bit modern

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty editing your assessment forms. Please contact us at [email protected] to set up a review session on our form configurator.

best,

Paula H.

It is user friendly and customer support is always there to help if you ever have an issue.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Pros

The assessment is so easy to complete and navigate. The back office is also very easy to navigate and review stores assessments. Plus I love that the reports once submitted go automatically to the users for that store...instantly done!!

Cons

It takes a little too long to submit the assessment if it has multiple pictures. Plus if you are not in a good wifi location the app will not let you sign in.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Paula,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear that you have been having submission issues with regards to your photos. Please ensure that you have updated your application to the latest version on the App or Play Store. Updating should resolve those issues, however if it does not, please contact us at [email protected]

best,

Neal I.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great app for helping standardize expectations with management across multiple locations.

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Pros

Easy to use, set up, and make changes. Simple for other employees to use. We perform audits ourselves and also ask managers to audit themselves. Allowing others to perform audits helps us empower them to measure their own performance against expectations.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about the software. It's cost effective, easy to use and set up. Sometimes we slack in using it as often as we would like to. Perhaps reminding and providing incentives for users to perform an audit would be a useful function. Maybe sending push notifications or emails if there hasn't been action in 30 days (or whatever timeframe we choose to set)

Rob D.

Easy to use. A few glitches from time to time. But overall, good app

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Pros

The convenience of working off my phone. I am able to move between all my locations and work within the app with ease.

Cons

Some glitches going from one section to another. Photos may take a while to load and slow down the return to previous page.

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the review!

We're sorry to hear you've been having issues with photos loading. Please ensure you are on the most recent version of the application and if issues persist, contact us at [email protected]

thanks,

Brad C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Next level auditing with easy follow-up functionalities.

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Pros

The app is easy to use and helps keep management on track with follow up emails addressing outstanding action items.

Cons

We sometimes have a hard time getting local managers to activate their accounts. I'm usure how MeazureUp could help with this. Once managers are set up its smooth sailing.

Vartan K.

Great Product

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

I can use the software via cellphone.

Pros

Fairly easy to use

Cons

-It always freezes
-I cant see who checked their inspection report
-The app is great but it is not functional. I can only use it for inspections, I can't check anything else.

Whitney B.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Excellent software that's customizable to fit!

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

I enjoy all of the different types of interactivity under one roof, so to speak. It is so easy to train staff and management on how to. Our company has become more eco-friendly because of it! The intricacies of the software allows our brand to know, in real time, if all of our stores are being consistent with the tasks that are bestowed. It brings our company a new level of consistency and professionalism and we couldn't be happier.

Cons

I sincerely do not have a con about this software. The level of service is top tier and therefore answer any questions that arise.

Ashley H.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Game changing for our operations

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Operations is much easier to track and analyze. With the photo capabilities we can all be on the same page and see actual results instead of trying to interpret explanations/descriptions. We also love the action plan functionality, with the ability to create an action plan to address specific tasks.

Pros

We utilize the action plans and the photo capabilities most. It helps us show the reality and create plans to fix and opportunities that arise. It also allows us to celebrate successes in the field. It is how we field verify things.

Cons

We have 6 restaurant brands, and for similar assessments (such as kitchen audit reports) we have to build each one from scratch. I know they are working on a feature to allow us to copy info over and edit what we need, but currently it can be time consuming.

Robert M.

Business Development Manager

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

Great experience using meazureup

Pros

Ease of use,Flexibility and ease of use

Cons

Love the product! No problems, we’ve been with them a while.

Jacob C.

This has been really great!

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Pros

Automated reviews, I love getting the emails so I can follow up and see what happened at each store

Cons

Ease of updating questions, wish that I had an opportunity for everyone to be able to change questions on the fly

Elizabeth W.

I am very pleased with this app. And the customer service is impeccable

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

They help us do audits in my locations and helps my locations know what to do moving forward.

Pros

It's easy to use and any adjustments are easy to take care of immediately. Don't have to wait to add anything or remove.

Cons

There really isn't anything complaints I have about this software. It's easy to use and self-explanatory. Thank you

Tom M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Excellent software for the franchising world!

Accurate information!

Pros

What I like most about the Meazure Up software is the ease of use and the ease in training my staff. Also, the fact that the software has the ability to operate on a mobile phone makes it very cost conscious and again easy for employees to operate and acquire the app.

Cons

At the end of the day, there are no cons to the software platform. It is easy to use, cost-conscious and reliable. A great tool in the franchising world!

Richard L.

I like it, but it seems to be tough to navigate for some team

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Pros

I like how it can be accessed from any device. The print function of the reports is also very helpful.

Cons

I wish there was an alarm function to alert of incomplete audits both at my level and also an alert function on the piece of technology being used.

Not bad

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Being able to properly audit stores and have proof of why I rated it as I did. The back end saves everything for easy distribution to franchisees and record keeping

Pros

It's very thorough and i like that I can attach pictures to my ratings to back up my decisions. It's good for that

Cons

Not always easy to navigate. Sometimes I have to go back and re put in the dates of audit and follow up.

• Used Monthly for 1+ year

This very easy to use. Even a first time it was easy to follow and use.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

Cut report time almost by half. Very easy to use. I also like the reporting detail.

Pros

Easy to modify and use. This product is also very easy to teach to use. Make the reporting process faster and less time consuming.

Cons

It would be nice to run multiple timer at the same time. For the application that we use this program it works really well.

Steven D.

The folks at measure up were very accommodating when it came to meeting our needs

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Pros

Software is easy to use but what we really like is how flexible MeazureUp was when it came to making changes to our current compliance checks. We started off with a system that we felt would work well within our stores. During the role out we noticed we had to change somethings quickly. Their team worked with us in timely manner to makes the necessary changes.

Cons

So far so good. Everything is working out so far.

Salvatore R.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Awesome Tool for Any Organization

Reviewed on 2020/03/01

Easy to implement, easy of use, low cost.

Pros

Easy of Use, simple. User friendly. Would recommend.

Cons

Nothing really. No issues and not complaints.

Eddie L.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

User friendly!

Reviewed on 2018/05/20

This system has completely revolutionized our evaluation process.

Pros

Great solution that takes does away all of the problems encountered with excel sheets. Real time data is always a plus.

Cons

Great so far but would like to be able to customize the categories to find a way to walk through the store front to back versus taking the evaluation in the order of the different categories.

Diane R.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great product - Great Service!

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

Saves time, provides real time data, totally customizable, scores provide benchmarks for our restaurants - makes our jobs as District Managers so much easier!

Pros

Easy to use, customizable, great summaries, paperless, service team is outstanding. Open to all ideas!!

Cons

Would like a separate audit with the fails so that the auditor can go back out and re-check and get a score.

Parul P.

241 pizza

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

User friendly. Easy access through the mobile app.

Pros

Mobile app is easy to use and different tabs help to go from one topic to the other.

Cons

Comment and action plan should pop out together

Response from MeazureUp

Hi Parul,

Thanks for the feedback. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience so far using the application.

We noticed despite the positive comments and scoring, your likelihood to recommend is only a 4/10. We will have our Support team reach out to determine how we can make sure to improve.

thanks,

Jt R.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

We have been working with them for a year now and it has increased our productivity being...

Reviewed on 2018/05/19

Pros

Mobile friendly - Easy use and set up. Highly functional for compliance validation and food safety. We also use it for daily checklist

Cons

All support is email based. Although they do have online training available. They are very responsive to requests.

Val P.

Meazure Up audits

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

Audits on Ipads have saved us quite a bit of time from our original format of manual check lists and typing them. Having the information stored on a database.

Pros

They have come a long way since we first started with them. Many of the glitches have been resolved as well as picture quality.

Cons

Follow up features of the audits could be easier to use by both auditor and franchisee. we do not use this feature at all and we should be. Dashboard showing too much information, would like to see it a bit more streamlined. It would be good to have automatic emails to the locations that tasks are overdue... I would also like to see where we can extract Excel spreadsheets with all past and present scores (overall score and scores for each section) either per location or selected locations or all locations.

Jennifer S.

Awesome Product!

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

Pros

Our experience has been excellent with great customer support and immediate response from the technical team. We're almost through our first round of assessments and the information has been good.
We are still working on it with the field and their response has been very good.

Cons

There are still some features we are figuring out with the tech team. We would like the reporting for the stores to be easier to work with but we are figuring all of this out.