Demandbase Reviews

4.5/5 (8 reviews)
Lauren M.

SDR must have

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

There are so many insight about what companies are doing and how they are interacting with your site. The visibility is so helpful with my day to day.

Cons

I do not always agree with the rankings, but It is never an issue

Talmage E.

I love the insights, very actionable.

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Pros

I come from a digital marketing background and I can't get enough of the data and insights Demandbase provides. Being able to see which companies and accounts are actively searching for our solution helps our team make very timely touch points.

Cons

I wish I could add more keywords to track. If I had more flexibility there I'd love it.

Lots of great features, if you pay top dollar

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Customer service was slow to respond to my inquiries and routinely provided little to no help. After our most recent campaign and the reporting difficulties we faced, we were pitched on a new analytics platform they have available (for a large fee on top of what we already pay). I was not impressed with our first campaign run and have low expectations moving forward.

Pros

It gave us the ability to target the exact accounts we wanted to no matter where they were on the web in multiple ad formats.

Cons

The reporting platform was awful. Any type of data manipulation that I wanted to perform had to be done outside of the platform with a csv export. Even still, you were confined to the metrics that they defined, and those definitions were anything but simple. It took me 10 times longer than it should have to create a concise and easy to digest report from our efforts in our most recent campaign.

5.0/10
Dan L.

Great information but difficult to access and implement. Integrations and documentation not great.

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

The obvious positive is that the information they provide is extremely valuable. For marketing, understanding when people are looking for information on your product on and off your site is the holy grail. The problem is that this product does not make it easy to utilize this information outside of paid ads.

Cons

Poor documentation, weak implementation consultants, shoddy integrations with Salesforce and Pardot, hardly any reporting functionality to make the information easy to access and understand. Support staff is not familiar with the product.

3.0/10

Engaged Prospect

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Pros

See which prospects are engaging with your website or researching relevant articles.

Cons

Supposed to get real-time alerts through Slack, but my alerts don't work.

Dan W.

Great product for sales teams!

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

Shows if your prospects have been engaging with your site. Really helpful.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. It's a great product.

Trialing software currently, great results, expensive

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Pros

Easy to navigate user interface. Excellent, high impact results. Friendly and informative sales staff.

Cons

For an early stage company with tight budgets, it is expensive to get started and make it worthwhile to use.

7.0/10

Great to Target Customers

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Pros

I liked that we could see which companies in certain geographic areas were looking for our products and then be able to tailor messaging to their needs

Cons

It is very expensive, and therefore we had to cut it.