Showing 21 reviews of 11

B2B marketing software for account-based marketing

Showing 21 reviews of 11
Talmage E.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I love the insights, very actionable.

Reviewed on 2019/05/16

Pros

I come from a digital marketing background and I can't get enough of the data and insights Demandbase provides. Being able to see which companies and accounts are actively searching for our solution helps our team make very timely touch points.

Cons

I wish I could add more keywords to track. If I had more flexibility there I'd love it.

Erin O.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Intent Data to Better Target

Reviewed on 2020/05/05

So far, my experience has been good. They have a really solid CSM team and have been very responsive.

Pros

DemandBase is easy to use and has some great reporting features to measure trend over time for your target accounts.

Cons

The ad-serving capability is manual (meaning you have to provide their team with all of the assets and lists and their team sets up the campaigns and manages them. I have used other tools in the past (e.g. 6Sense and Terminus) where they just allow you to run the campaigns directly from their platform, which seems easier and faster.

• Industry: Insurance

Loads of great engagement features

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Overall pretty happy with it as it does provide great insights.

Pros

This is a really useful tool for our sales teams in terms of seeing if their prospects are engaged. Really valuable from a sales and marketing perspective.

Cons

I really wasn't impressed with the reporting aspect. Not simple at all and a rather confined process.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great platform

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

DemandBase has been great across the board. Our support team is great and provided us with tips on how to best leverage the tool.

Pros

We be been using DemandBase for almost 6 months and have had great success with the tool. Our sales people live the insights into prospects and current customers which allowed a them to act proactively.

Cons

That we can only operate it in incognito mode which is frustrating. Also it can sometimes be glitchy but not enough to be annoying.

Lauren M.

SDR must have

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

There are so many insight about what companies are doing and how they are interacting with your site. The visibility is so helpful with my day to day.

Cons

I do not always agree with the rankings, but It is never an issue

Engaged Prospect

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

Pros

See which prospects are engaging with your website or researching relevant articles.

Cons

Supposed to get real-time alerts through Slack, but my alerts don't work.

• Used Weekly for Free Trial

Trialing software currently, great results, expensive

Reviewed on 2018/11/16

Pros

Easy to navigate user interface. Excellent, high impact results. Friendly and informative sales staff.

Cons

For an early stage company with tight budgets, it is expensive to get started and make it worthwhile to use.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great to Target Customers

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Pros

I liked that we could see which companies in certain geographic areas were looking for our products and then be able to tailor messaging to their needs

Cons

It is very expensive, and therefore we had to cut it.

Dan L.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great information but difficult to access and implement. Integrations and documentation not...

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

The obvious positive is that the information they provide is extremely valuable. For marketing, understanding when people are looking for information on your product on and off your site is the holy grail. The problem is that this product does not make it easy to utilize this information outside of paid ads.

Cons

Poor documentation, weak implementation consultants, shoddy integrations with Salesforce and Pardot, hardly any reporting functionality to make the information easy to access and understand. Support staff is not familiar with the product.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Lots of great features, if you pay top dollar

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Customer service was slow to respond to my inquiries and routinely provided little to no help. After our most recent campaign and the reporting difficulties we faced, we were pitched on a new analytics platform they have available (for a large fee on top of what we already pay). I was not impressed with our first campaign run and have low expectations moving forward.

Pros

It gave us the ability to target the exact accounts we wanted to no matter where they were on the web in multiple ad formats.

Cons

The reporting platform was awful. Any type of data manipulation that I wanted to perform had to be done outside of the platform with a csv export. Even still, you were confined to the metrics that they defined, and those definitions were anything but simple. It took me 10 times longer than it should have to create a concise and easy to digest report from our efforts in our most recent campaign.

Dan W.

Great product for sales teams!

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Pros

Shows if your prospects have been engaging with your site. Really helpful.

Cons

Nothing at the moment. It's a great product.