Feng Office Reviews

Feng Office

Collaborative Project Management System

3.3/5 (4 reviews)
Paul D.

Powerful, but somewhat complex.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/09/19

Pros

Everything falls under one roof documents, tasks, time tracking, calendar, etc, etc, etc. The hierarchical nature of items is nice too; it allows you to define your own way of managing projects, just like you would with the files/folders structure of your hard drive.

Cons

It's a bit elaborate; it comes from an age of software that tried to be all things to all people by cramming in features. There will inevitably be things you don't need, but it's hard to make those things disappear from the UI.

3.0/10
Luke M.

Feng Office Review

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/01/29

Pros

Free - as I'm using the Open Source edition
Auto - logging of time spent when removing in progress status from a task. (I really wish Jira did this).

Cons

Runs slow, especially on the calendar page.
Does NOT support PHP versions above 5.6. (And as PHP 5.6 is now end-of-life, so this is forcing me to find a replacement).
In order to update the calendar, I have to refresh the browser tab, then navigate back to the calendar.
Some navigation is poor.

Response from Feng Office

Luke - thanks for the review. Feng Office does support PhP 7.1 and the latest can now be found on Github. I've passed your feedback on the calendar to the technical team.

6.0/10
Jos¿¿ B.

Nothing to Add.

Reviewed on 2009/06/26

Nothing to Add.

Pros

Very smooth, clean, fast and integrates all my information.
with only a web browser I can reach my company in a few seconds.
I could manage my email with Feng Office, which is very remarkable because I've tried others solutions witohout this feature.

Cons

I didn't find an online spreadsheet editor.

Alain B.