Cloud Academy

4,7 (116)
Training management for technical skills

Craven N.

Well rearched courses

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Pros

Its ability to be used on Android phones

Cons

The software took too long to load the courses

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Craven, thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback!

David O.

My Observations on Cloud Academy

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Software Architecture, there seems to be a guided career path.

Pros

The ratings and rankings after a quiz helps to if there are improvements.

Cons

The certificates are not industry recognized.

Response from Cloud Academy

Thank you for your feedback, David!

Sheridan N.
  • Used for 1-5 months

Good quality materials let down by site navigation

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

I passed the Microsoft Azure exam (AZ-103). The materials on the site helped a lot as did the free Cloud Academy videos on YouTube.

Pros

Quality of the material, particularly the labs.

Cons

I found it very difficult to navigate the website. If I'd started viewing a video when I came back to the site I'd expect to see it on the front page. That didn't seem to be the case.

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Sheridan, thank you for your feedback. Did you get in touch with our Customer Support Team to flag the things you mentioned here? Feel free to do so by writing to [email protected]

Souvik S.

Best user experience

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

A big salute to the cloud academy support team, the way they have helped me when I faced any issues regarding the course.
You guys are the best, and surely making a difference here in this field.

Pros

Frankly, the best thing about cloud academy is its interface. Not only the course material but also Leaderboard feature, real time lab environment (aws console in my case), standard question pattern for the exams or lab challenges they held , and mostly the way cloud academy team supports every issue you face with the application. Too good. Thank you som much

Cons

I have used many learning platforms , but this has been the best yet.
I would really appreciate if you guys add the brief pdf version of the lectures.

Response from Cloud Academy

Thank you, Souvik! We passed along your message to your Customer Support Team :)

Alejandro G.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Nice platform, good for hands on learning

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

I like the platform and continent, have used other platforms like pluralsight, coursera and cloudguro. I find this ne is the most complete one.

Pros

- Labs are great
- Challange labs are great as it makes you really think and troubleshoot
- Courses are well designed in good amount of detail
- Test also good to challenge knowledge

Cons

- Dashboard was bit confusing, had to hunt around to find the test I had already completed

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Alejandro, thank you for this review!

Partha D.

Cloud Academy: My Goto Knowledge Platform

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

We are using Cloud Academy to prepare our transition to the cloud. It has been a tremendous resource with learning paths for all 3 major cloud providers and training programs for related cloud technology. I really feel the urge to spend a lot of time with the training courses. Thank you for designing such a wonderful knowledge platform!

Pros

Cloud Academy has opened the doors for me to step into the vast domain of Cloud Computing. The course-ware has a vast array of well selected training programs at various levels such that even beginners can easily navigate the courses and gain real knowledge. I especially like the Dashboard feature that shows where I am in my journey, how I have fared in the tests and what is my learning path. The course videos are well made, of good quality and are followed up with relevant tests. There are even hands-on labs where you get to interact with actual cloud resources. Also, it was very easy to integrate with existing processes.Overall, I could not have asked for anything better.

Cons

I personally feel that the DevOps module could be made more concise to keep the user's focus. Other than that everything looks pretty solid.

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Partha, what an amazing review: thank you so much!

Umair B.

Best and Amazing Cloud Training Platform

Reviewed on 2021/04/16

My overall experience with cloud Academy is really awesome because I have learnt a lot through Cloud Academy. I have increased my professional cloud platform skills.

Pros

If you want to be an expert in cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Alibaba Cloud, and other cloud platforms then cloud Academy is an incredibly professional platform for you. They have a wide training library including courses, quizzes, and a lot more amazing stuff.

Cons

The training library is really easy to understand, that anyone can easily learn. I never faced any issue during learning at this platform, so for me, Cloud Academy is perfect without any kind of cons.

Great resource for AWS Certifications

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Pros

Great material, clear explanation of each concept. Highly recommend for Cloud certifications.

Cons

I think allowing users to create playlists would be a great feature.

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi! Thank you for the great review!

Osarumwense I.
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

A Review on Cloud Academy

Reviewed on 2021/06/18

Pros

It's a simple educational tool with great courses available to broaden your horizon. With the Offline mode, you can download courses to watch at your convenient time, without having to connect to the internet.

Cons

There are bugs in the android app that needs to be fixed. It crashes.

Felipe G.

Cloud Academy is the best

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

A lot of courses and excellent instructors

Cons

It's quite expensive considering a I'm a Brazilian guy

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Felipe, thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're enjoying your training experience with Cloud Academy! Keep on training! :)

Warren O.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Most cost-effective learning platform

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Pros

Training plan layouts are really useful and good to help me track my individual goals. The virtual lab environments save me a TON of time dealing with setting things up in AWS when I want to learn something there, and not have to deal with billing after the fact.

Cons

The only con I have is Id like to see more python labs to help with intermediate learning.

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Warren, thank you for taking the time to leave this wonderful review! Keep on training!

Randy Q.
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Best place to learn cloud and prep for your certification

Reviewed on 2020/08/25

Pros

Well balanced content to cover cloud service in depth and summize at a higher level for solution building.

Also extremely good for your preparation of cloud certification - I tried many different cloud training sites before I settled with Cloud Academy, which is the best with efficient content and superb customer support.

The right mix of lecture, hands-on lab and exam help me to fit the learning in my busy schedule and allow me to finish certification exam prep in relative short time (~ 3months for AWS Solution Architect Certificate - Assoc). The CA simulation exam has the closest form to the real exam, which is the most valuable for one to pass certification exam.

Cons

There are so many offered on Cloud Academy site and it is easy to get deviated by other interesting topics/learning paths. Hoped CA offer a "tiered" layout to help stay focused.

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Randy, thank you for taking the time to leave this review for us. We truly value our customers' feedback!

Rodolfo M.
  • Industry: Program Development
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

I recommend Cloud Academy for everyone who wants to learn cloud topics easy and relatively fast

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

It's a good platform to learn even downloading your app and watch videos from there.

Pros

The videos have the duration enough to understand the topic, even if it's a complicated one or not.

Cons

I would like to add a camera showing the speaker. It could improve the attention of the topics watching the real person.

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Rodolfo, what an amazing review!!! Thank you so much!

Raygene P.

Additional Learning Tool

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Organizations are moving to cloud technologies and your platform has been extremely helpful for someone working to move into that area of technology.

Pros

The quick topic videos along with the labs and tests are great for someone like me that is working on passing certifications for additional job opportunities. I have access to learning platforms through my employer, but I turn to your platform that I pay for to pass exams. The labs are the biggest benefit since Azure and AWS are platforms you have to pay for.

Cons

Some of the programming courses require local setup of software; I prefer not to use my personal environment. The labs set up for cloud technologies is the main reason I pay out of pocket for your platform.

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Raygene, thank you for the great review and feedback!

Dessylin H.

Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

Pros

It was easy to get adoption across multiple departments because it truly sets its self apart with hands on labs and assessments

Cons

There is a lack of Microsoft cloud cert training plans

Response from Cloud Academy

Hello Dessylin, thank you for your feedback. We currently cover the following Azure certs:
- AZ-104
- AZ-204
- AZ-303
- AZ-304
- AZ-400
- AZ-500
- DP-200
- DP-201
- DP-300
- DP-900

What cert were you looking for? Feel free to reach out to [email protected] should you need to.

Vicente jose R.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Very good product

Reviewed on 2020/11/13

I am very happy I enrolled and I will keep on doing so. I have learnt a lot about the different services offered by the cloud vendors and this will definitely help me in my professional career

Pros

It includes many different courses in a very broad range of technologies
It includes learning paths that are helpful to prepare for official certifications for AWS

Cons

Sometimes the labs do not explain enough why they ask you to do what they ask you to do

Response from Cloud Academy

Thank you for the review, Vicente Jose!

Samir P.
  • Industry: Banking

Overall great experience

Reviewed on 2020/11/26

Pros

Best part is available across multiple platform - web based, Android App. Also it is available offline for your review and accessing anytime.

Cons

Found issues in in sync between Mobile (Android app) and Browser based. Had to complete couple of modules twice to get credit. That was something I observer at the beginning of the course and later it worked as expected though. Also observer few things not available in mobile platform - hope future version will take care of this.

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Samir, thank you for your review! If you'd like further assistance, you can reach out to [email protected]

Daniel F.

Amazing for GCP Exam Prep

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Very positive and would definitely keep using it

Pros

The learning paths are great! I like how you can set your schedule and due dates. The transcripts are also helpful when I'm not in a mood to watch the video. The courses are structured in a way that make me feel comfortable learning.

Cons

Some of the labs aren't as concise as others and some courses are outdated. I would also like a way to save notes and frames from the video I'm watching like Coursera

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Daniel, thank you for your feedback: feel free to reach out to [email protected] should you need anything!

Milagros Z.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Cloud academy

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Pros

Is the best software to learn and is ver easy to use

Cons

This course are a little expensive but is ver extensive

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Milagros, we appreciate your review. Thank you!

Alok M.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Best platform to learn by doing .

Reviewed on 2020/04/06

Overall, it's a decent enough platform to learn and experience new cutting edge technologies with professional guidance.

Pros

Content is precisely designed to provide user with necessary knowledge on a topic . They also provide hands on labs to get a broader experience on the topic. I used this product for Amazon AWS certification training and the courses were very effective in helping me crack these certifications at ease.

Cons

Some content can be updated more frequently as technologies such as cloud is evolving with new solutions and features every week.

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Alok, thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this great review for us!!!

Prathima P.

pretty good

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

good

Pros

labs are the best so is the content, gret instructors

Cons

not anything in particular but the content needs to be updated as frequently as cloud tech changes and updates

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Prathima, thank you for leaving this great review! :)

Uriel francisco C.

CloudAcademy the best resource for your Cloud Team

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

Pros

The best features for me are: the very well designed table of content, the excellent pronunciation, the close caption, the pictures and animations, and most important the difficult themes were beautifull explained.
Also the labs are my favorites, because they guide you through the important facts studied.

Cons

Maybe it was my location, but sometimes the video stream was very slow, and the videos pause multiples times during one lesson.

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Uriel, thank you for your review, we appreciate it!

Colm B.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Comprehensive suite to get certified

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

I have found it excellent, I certify regularly and find CA a vital tool

Pros

I like the multiple learning options with lectures, labs and exams. Just before certification you can search for a subject and find all the questions the engine has on it with detailed answers, this is great for really clearing up weak ares before an exam.

Cons

the one improvement that could make a being impact is having a more configurable approach to exams, ie the numbers of questions and areas to to asked question from

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Colm, thank you for the great review, we appreciate your feedback!

Jeremy H.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Best Place to Learn

Reviewed on 2020/11/12

I love to use CA when I can every single week. I have time blocked off just to study.

Pros

I Love the labs. Getting hand on time which is guided but also allows you to perform other things inside a sandbox is invaluable. I love to see how other platforms do the same task.

Cons

Nothing. I love everything about the software and how the UI is setup

Response from Cloud Academy

Hi Jeremy, what a great review! Thank you so much!

Ebenezer M.

Your Cloud App

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Very good. I have used cloud academy for work and it has helped me pass most of my certifications

Pros

This application gives you the ease you need to facilitate your learning on cloud solutions and tech. The simplicity makes learning fun as well

Cons

I really don't have any complaints about the software as of yet

Response from Cloud Academy

Hello Ebenezer, thank you for the fab review!