Showing 47 reviews of 36

Tyler A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Quick and helpful support

Reviewed on 2020/12/14

We are able to send out marketing to companies and contacts much faster since we can get valuable data from InsideView

Pros

insideView allows me to quickly get a lot of really useful data on companies that would normally take a lot of time to gather.

Cons

none so far, this tool is doing exactly what we need it too.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Insideview , provides you with ample insights about a company

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

We rely on Insideview for the insights about a company so our sales team can leverage their conversation based on that. Similarly our marketing can run campaigns based on company outlook and recent news. The integration within the CRM make it easy to use.

Pros

I like InsideView as it very easy to use and you have the access to all the updated news about a company. We mostly use it for competitive analysis and for our marketing programs. The merger acquisitions news or any recent news is also available.

Cons

It has ample data, for some region I find the data is not updated.

Alister R.

leveraging apex on top of insideview data in dynamics

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

would recommend to large enterprise SDRs for better target/ territory identification.

Pros

have been an end user for insideview company data in microsoft dynamics for a long time. Since the release of apex have been leveraging the tool as an add on to build better lead and target identification. It also allows for assessing performance on data that is used to provide understanding of sales performance.

Cons

limited in functionality and best to use as a bolt on to insideview company data

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

InsideView makes me a better sales rep

Reviewed on 2016/04/21

Of all the competitive solutions in the market place, I must say that InsideView provided me arguable the most value of any. I was extremely impressed with its ease of use and how quickly i was able to find the critical contact information, and company intelligence I needed.

Intuitive
Accurate, Detailed Information
Valuble Market/Company intelligence

Cons

I don't know how accurate of a Con this is, but I never understood how easily the solution could be integrated in to our back end system. That would be interesting for me to learn more about. I am sure it is possible.

Robert B.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

InsideView - a powerful tool for insidesales/business development.

Reviewed on 2015/09/25

Pros

I like the in-depth company portfolio provided on each page. You are also likely to get a decision-maker org chart, or at least hierarchy mapped out.

Cons

Specific contact information such as emails and numbers are scarce. I would consider this more of a supplemental research tool to confirm validity of data found elsewhere and find out information such as revenue, and parent company.

Mary A.

Excellent Sales Tool

Reviewed on 2015/10/02

Pros

The ability to update current accounts in our database as well as import new accounts. We also use the family tree to show the account hierarchy in Salesforce. They are very easy to work with.

Cons

The family tree does not automatically scan your database to find accounts that you currently have. We've also seen difficultly in updating the Fiscal Year End month in Salesforce.

Using to find emails is very helpful!

Reviewed on 2016/04/21

I have found that using InsideView to obtain emails is very helpful. You don't always get the email of the person you want, but you can find a format. Helpful!

Pros

Gives a good overview of information--and sometimes specific information

Cons

Doesn't always have ALL the information I need or the contact I need

Rebecca S.

Very helpful when prospecting companies and individuals.

Reviewed on 2016/09/22

Pros

Very helpful when prospecting companies and individuals. I found the company detail information accurate. I liked the integration with salesforce the most and that you could click into the insideview platform straight from a record. I feel that it complimented the information we already had in SF and created a better view of our clients/prospects.

Cons

Sometimes it didn't always have company data which I needed for prospecting and then I had to do more research, but that I feel would be a problem with any software like this.

Mary A.

Great for Building Lists

Reviewed on 2016/04/27

InsideView makes it easy to build lists that target the company type, size and geographic area as well as targeting specific titles/functions of the people you want to reach out to. We also use InsideView to update company information for the companies we already have in Salesforce.

Pros

Extremely easy to update records with one click. Also very easy to build lists for exporting.

Cons

Only being able to export 2,000 records at a time. Phone numbers for people are generally the main number for the company. Also the address for a person is usually the main corporate address whether the person is at that location or not.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great tool for sales teams

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

Overall, a great tool for anyone on the sales team who are used to working in Salesforce. The integration is super helpful - with the info you need, in an easy to find location.

Cons

I've noticed lag times in the integration between Inside View and Salesforce accounts - sometimes the data does not update as quickly as I'd like for sales opportunities.

Basil A.

Easy Insights

Reviewed on 2015/10/01

Pros

The ease at which we can get the latest update without moving away from the screen.

Cons

I think the UI could have been a little better. Although the plugin gives all the data it would be better if could be presented in a more visual manner.

Michael D.

This is the most valuable tool that I've ever used as a salesperson.

Reviewed on 2015/10/07

Pros

How easy it is to find intel on my accounts and identify key decision makers within the accounts.

Cons

I really cannot provide any negative feedback. I have had nothing but a tremdendous experience using these tools. This has been so valuble to me.

Basil A.

Easy Insights

Reviewed on 2016/04/29

With Inside View you can very easily have the information lookup done within seconds. This means you can save tons of time of manual research. Your sales team can therefore close many more deals!

Pros

Can be easily integrated and support is great.

Cons

Very rarely the information lookup can go wrong if other data related to the contact is not correct.

Melissa G.

InsideView Recommendation

Reviewed on 2015/10/05

Pros

InsideView is easy to use inside of Salesforce. The employee size is usually accurate.

Cons

The LinkedIn feature used to show if the person has a LinkedIn profile, but only if the person was in their system prior does it now show. I guess they lost their integration or something.

Jonathan J.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Great sales tool!

Reviewed on 2015/09/24

Pros

Simple interface with great data. I have made sure that all of our outside reps know the potential of this product. I see it as a tool we must have and continue to utilize.

Cons

I found some of the data to be inaccurate - regarding the company size and revenue.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Accuracy can be improved! But insights are good.

Reviewed on 2019/01/15

Pros

The platform is easy to read and the UI is very clean. The best thing about the UI is the ability to get all the required insights with out changing screens.

Cons

The accuracy of the data needs to be worked on and apart from the data that is available for North America, it almost becomes obsolete for other regions.

Easy-to-Use App

Reviewed on 2016/04/21

I used the software to find prospects for our business development and sales purposes. We needed a way gather valid companies and prospects. Insideview provided an easy way to find who is who within a business. The app was helpful when not in the office.

Pros

Easy to use and convenient.

Cons

I would rather use the software on my pc.

Pradeep S.

Reviewed on 2019/03/28

Kimberly M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Find contacts easliy

Reviewed on 2015/09/28

Pros

I like capturing prospect information easily. The titles, emails and phone numbers are handy. I like the way it integrates into my CRM.

Cons

Information is sometimes out of date. Missing information

• Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Nice platfrom to get some basic competitive information of an account

Reviewed on 2019/03/28

InsideView is a great product to some basic competitive information of an account. It provides financial information of an organization, recent mergers and acquisitions, historical data. We have achieved some great results in our ABM campaigns from the database of InsideView.

Pros

Best fro ABM campaigns.
Updated competitive information available.
Can export the lead generation data into excel files.

Cons

They should start providing large quantity of direct contact numbers.
At times email address are incorrect.

Haley A.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great resource for a multitude of teams across the board

Reviewed on 2020/04/24

InsideView is helpful and easy to work with. It makes my team more efficient and have more information to help them be even more successful before they pick up the phone. Their customer service team is helpful if there's ever an issue.

Pros

This tool makes it easier for my team to efficiently prospect and find new contacts within our own org. The fact I can integrate it directly with my CRM makes it easier for my team to work within the org and not waste time waiting for uploads or manual processes. I like the news insights too with updates on the companies.

Cons

Sometimes the information can be out of date. More regular or just access to org charts would be incredibly helpful.

Sundeep G.

Insideview is good but it can be great.

Reviewed on 2019/02/06

Pros

Insideview is really a good tool for sales and business development teams because of the kind of insights and database of contacts it contains.

Cons

Insideview is not really effective when your sales teams are working globally. The data accuracy takes a hit once you start moving away from NA region.