Great SEO platform with flexible setup
We need a rank tracking solution that fits an international SEO setup covering 100 domains, 30 languages and multiple search engines. Linkdex/Authoritas matches our requirements really well. The team is also a pleasure to work with, it feels more like a partnership rather than a traditional supplier-client relationship as we support each other with insights, ideas and solutions to succeed.
Our team has been using the Lindkex platform for 5 years. The platform comes with various SEO related modules such as; rank tracking, backlink reports and site crawler. We mainly use the platform for keyword rank tracking and some of the best features include:
- Flexible rank check scheduling on keyword level (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or on-demand)
- Ability to assign custom values to keywords based on your own internal conversion metrics
- Ability to assign keywords to pages (preferred/mapped landing page)
- Ability to extensively tag keywords.
- Rank check across all major search engines; Google, Yahoo, Baidu, Yandex, Bing, Naver
- Recently the support for getting universal search (SERP features) insights has greatly improved, which is key for doing SEO in 2020.
- The customer service is great, they really listen to their clients. Several of our ideas for product development has been implemented in the platform.
- Pricing model is very good.
- The in-platform reporting part is not very strong and so we rely on a lot of data exporting and creating our own reports. There are some new interesting reporting/dashboard sections for keyword visibility under development.
Response from Authoritas
Thank you for taking the time to review Authoritas! We're glad you're enjoying using our platform and have been for the past five years. Our team is working on developing the current dashboard and reporting side of the software which will be useful when it is released.
A must for keyword monitoring and SEO analytics
The best two things about Analytics SEO (Now "Authoritas") are:
1. Monitoring you clients' keyword rankings. ASEO has the BEST data. Our agency's CEO has heard from many sources that the keyword ranking data ASEO has is the best in the industry. You can monitor a client's keyword ranking across many search engines, countries, states, and even cities.
2. Customer service is AMAZING. Even though they are a British company, their customer support is top notch for us users in the states. Many times, Laurence, the CEO of ASEO, personally follows up on customer questions, etc.
The software's interface could be more intuitive as far as finding settings and managing websites tracked by ASEO. I can overlook this, however, because an answer to my question is usually only a few minutes away.
Our account managers are fantastic and always on hand to jump onto a call or send you a detailed explanation via email. Not only do they know our products and industry but have the SEO knowledge to be able to make recommendations on how we can use the platform for us.
It's clear that the company is always taking feedback and ideas to create new parts of the platform. The new search intent feature is very interesting and I'm keen to see what that develops into.
The general UX is poor and needs to be redesigned, especially when compared to some of the other competitors. Just filtering out data can be difficult and having to manually create widgets rather than copying them is time-consuming and frustrating.
Handy tools for experts and amateurs alike
Efficiently track new seo
Efficient tracking and reporting of multiple SEO platforms. All devices supported. Price point very fair compared to competitors.
I may be missing this function, but would like to see a detailed sharing option to update senior management officials.