ProntoForms

ProntoForms is the leader in enterprise-grade mobile forms.

Patricia a R.
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

The Best Customizable software out there for mobile forms

Reviewed on 2018/08/27

We are continuously working with Pronto Forms to make this software the best it can be to suit ours and other companies needs.

Pros

That we can customize it to our needs. The flexibility and the technical advances of the way we can do things. Being able to incorporate signatures, pictures, calculations, geostamps and much, much more.

Cons

I can't think of anything that we don't like considering they take into consideration what we don't like and try to make it better for us.

Ben H.

Powerful Platform

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

I have used ProntoForms for FM and HSE services.

Pros

ProntoForms is a powerful tool that enables me to create rich eForms that are simple to use, have intuitive controls and rich data.

Cons

The back end form design does not allow multiple selection of items, so moving elements is slow

Nick S.

Pronto Forms Works For Us

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

Pros

The customization is pretty awesome. Sure there is a learning curve but once you play around with it enough you will be quick to pick it up.

If there is something you are unsure about, just give tech support a call and they will walk you through it. They are great with support.

Being able to scan inventory is a big deal for us. We are working on ways to track our inventory going in and out of our business. Pronto Forms is really helping solve an issue we once had.

No more paper. You know how awesome that is in itself. So worth it.

Cons

The learning curve but it's kind of expected. The software is powerful, and powerful software takes some learning to make it how you want.

Cleon M.
  • Industry: Medical Devices
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Exceptional Features, Value, Service

Reviewed on 2016/10/28

Form the very start, the ProntoForms people and their forms & service have been exceptional. My custom form processes, for entry & approval were addressed by the ProntoForms developers under the guidance of an wonderful Project Manager. They listed carefully and created an APP environment to meet the demanding needs of the salesforce. we covered every aspect, process steps, details on the screen, best formats, folders, data flow, yes, we covered everything.. The account management group was always there to provide support and consultation too.
Our ProntoForm form is successfully operating after two years in production - still going strong. A true measure of success- satisfied salespeople.. that's a great accomplishment!

The PronotForms support team is one of the best that I've ever experienced.. Timely, practical accurate responses and solutions, even going the extra mile to provide creative options when I have exceptions!

Every member of ProntoForms team is personable, dedicated, and focused..

Ask me about value?.. Satisfied salespeople, a service level near 100%. my management pleased with the data received, and I have time for other projects .. PRICELESS

Thanks ProntoForms - SUPER Job!!

Pros

Simple to use, almost fail proof for data flow, and consistently functions as promised

Cons

Need to updated form content a bit clumsy

Laramie S.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Pronto - The Best Mobile Reporting Tool on the Market

Reviewed on 2016/10/25

Pronto is a great product that offers lots of functionality and almost endless customization. I like the ability to create custom forms from scratch or by customizing existing forms that are already pre-loaded into Pronto. You can continually tweak your form in order to get the data that you desire in the format that you desire. The support pages offer lots of advice in order to assist you in getting your forms to perform how you want. I've been able to figure out most things simply by reading the help articles and then trying it out. The few times that I've had to call customer support, I've always spoken with a friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable customer service representative.

My only real critique of Pronto is the fact that data results cannot be permanently stored on the Pronto web portal. In Pronto's defense, it does offer lots of options for backing up your data such as Google Drive, Drop Box, etc. However, I really like the filtering options that Pronto offers on their web portal, and I can't filter data that's over 45 days old. It disappears.

All in all, it's a really great product, and it has really changed our operation in a positive manner. I've used a few other would-be Pronto competitors, but Pronto is the best product overall, hands down.

Pros

It's easy to use from the mobile end. It's easy to create forms, data destinations, new users, etc. on the administrative end.

Cons

I don't like that data cannot be stored on the pronto web portal. I would be willing to pay for additional storage space so long as it was reasonably priced.

Eduardo G.

The best one in the world.

Reviewed on 2016/10/29

The ProntoForms is an amazing tool and very useful for different types of businesses.

The use of the platform is simple, agile and with excellent benefits for the daily operation of the company.

I recommend the using of the solution to all people that to looking for delivery processes and run more securely services, fast and at low cost.

As a suggestion, perhaps improvements in system layout and new ways to automate certain responses and results between the different responses of the developed forms.

Juan is the number one!!!!

Pros

The fast to process the date.

Cons

The layout.

Erika P.
  • Industry: Automotive

Purchase Orders

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

By going mobile with our internal purchasing orders our company has gained some much time and been able to focus on other employee development and projects

Pros

I like that I am able to customize the forms to my needs. I get quick responses when I submit a ticket and when the problem is resolved I get a training as to what caused the issues and how to avoid it in the future.

Cons

What I least like about the software is setting up the forms. I feel like I need more training.

Jaime P.

Great Program for our Business

Reviewed on 2018/07/05

Pros

We get great customer response to there very own custom form! Having that ability to make custom specific for each individual customer is priceless

Cons

I find the customer service experience can be a little less than easy to deal with. They prefer to try and fix a problem with video tutial or support links.

Lamonte T.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Prontoforms review survey - Amtrak

Reviewed on 2016/10/31

Prontoforms has been a pleasant experience for our needs within the Amtrak customer service dept. We look forward to a continued working relationship with the Pronto group.

Pros

User friendly. Easy to aggravate through the Pronto process.

Cons

For those using the Prontoforms and are not tech savvy, a more visibility and hands on for customer support.

Tim T.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

ProntoForms review

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

Integrating audits with Salesforce will enhance our service delivery process with our customers.

Pros

Ease of creating forms and functionality to connect with outside sources (Salesforce, Microsoft).

Cons

Birst reporting is not consistently accurate and has created issues in our compliance reporting.

Amanda T.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great Product

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

Great product that is highly customizable and will provide valuable business intelligence. Implementation team has been quick to understand our business needs and develop forms that are useful to us. App is easy to use. Customer service responses are quick. My only complaint is that when support is needed, responders are too literal and aren't very intuitive. There aren't likely to respond with a holistic approach to solving an issue.

Pros

We receive valuable business intelligence based on the data inputted through forms.

Cons

The forms have been buggy for some areas in which we are using them. Specifically, wet works forms.

Rae F.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Has made my life a WHOLE lot easier

Reviewed on 2017/10/30

Pros

Not only is the software easy for the office staff but it is also easy to use for the technicians who not always are the best at record keeping.

Cons

I guess my only complaint would be that its sometimes confusing when designing a new form and getting it implemented, but any time I've had a problem, one phone call is all it took to help me.

Nathan D.
  • Industry: Plastics

Very pleased with the entire experience

Reviewed on 2018/05/21

We needed to be able to queue data on mobile devices when wifi/cellular was temporarily unavailable. ProntoForms works great for this.

Pros

It's easy to build forms and distribute data without any programming skills. ProntoForms' development team managed our more complex functions and reports. It's a good combination of being able to build our own forms and still have technical resources available when necessary. Support has always been prompt and knowledgeable.

Cons

It would be nice for our users to be able to use their license on more than one device at a time. Our inspectors use tablets and phones.

Caryn D.

Solving Problems

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

easy to create all data needed for day to day jobs, mobile accessibility is great also, flexibility in all aspects

Cons

takes a little too long to update and transfer information between the software and database and where it is held

Durgesh S.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

BEST THING ON MARKET IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOUR TIME FROM MULTIPLE FORMS

Reviewed on 2018/07/13

Pros

easy to use,
saves paper,
helps environment
good customer support
save time and money.
cloud storage.

Cons

MAybe need to work on improving the conditional logic, sometimes it is very difficult to use it.
Also providing users the ability to update the font would very help full.

Jane A.
  • Industry: Farming
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Pronto Forms

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

Pros

The Ease of Use for the End User, to be able to fill out forms

Cons

the new V2 makes the forms so long when you try to print.

Patrick S.

Straightforward, easy to use, and cross platform compatibility

Reviewed on 2018/05/17

Pros

We like that there are many question types and for are available. We also like to be able to annotate and sketch directly on images attachments. The notion of drafts and production versions are very useful also.

Cons

ProntoForms is really great to gather and compile data from remote locations easily in a structured manner. It is even possible to send the data in a spreadsheet in Google Drive or in a SharePoint list. One area that could be improved is generating custom Word reports. The DREL templates are not very user friendly and the result is often unreliable.

Taelor W.
  • Industry: Utilities

Pronto Forms Review

Reviewed on 2018/11/06

Pronto made it easy for me to create the forms needed for our line of work!

Pros

I like the ability to create forms that fit your needs

Cons

Its a little hard to navigate at first but once you get that hang of it its great!

Michael M.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Quickest return investment on anything in the tech space

Reviewed on 2018/10/11

Pros

Ease of use for non tech savvy individuals.

Cons

I truly cannot think of any con that would not be related to my industry.

Manuel R.
  • Industry: Utilities

Pronto has created a simple workflow system that allows better turnaround time

Reviewed on 2017/10/27

Pros

It's available on Andorid and iOS devices and is the same expierence. With Version 2 of the form builder, conditional logic is now avaiable in order to hide sections not applicable to certain work flows.

Cons

Redundent clicking to submit forms. Also forms don't always make it to thier destination due to sync up issues.

• Industry: Computer & Network Security

Awesome

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Paperless environment

Pros

Ease of use in terms of customization and implementation unlike other softwares that are in the market. No coding required.

Cons

The white label tends to be expensive so it basically forces you to use their brand but other than that its a great software

Daniel F.

Amazing solution

Reviewed on 2018/05/01

Pros

The API and the mobile APPS. Actually the API is very useful because we use to integrate Prontoforms with external developments.

Cons

The mobile/admin UX & UI is pretty bad. I encourage you to make a complete update with a UX & UI expert designer.

Mark N.

Excellent Mobile Platform

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

I think with a few minor tweaks with customer feedback, this could really be a hit.

Pros

I was very impressed with the ability to use the forms in the field. There seems to be a lot of focus put into making the user experience very intuitive. The data transfer is very reliable, and saves so much time in the field. The ability to access everything on your mobile device is so convenient too.

Cons

The initial learning curve was challenging, and access to training material seemed weak. I wish there was a way to attach photos for quotes to show customers and integration with other enterprise solutions could use some work. Also, only 1 licence per device, so if you want to use 2 devices, you need 2 licences (IE: Phone & Ipad)

Ron S.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Could meet your needs if you need only mobile

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Good program, would recommend if you only need mobile.

Pros

Good platform to configure mobile forms for phones and tablets. url / PC support is not available, it if was it would be great for us.

Cons

For our business to business workflows we needed PC options. we needed to be able to fill out forms on a web browser on a PC>

• Industry: Industrial Automation

Good tool to keep track of service items.

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Recover lost revenue through lost job tickets and service reports.

Pros

I like the step by step process my technicians need to go through before they can submit a form. I also liked the fact that I receive a PDF upon completion of a report by my team.

Cons

The software is a little confusing and hard to setup. I would like a little more instruction through the process.