TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms) Reviews

TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

ProntoForms is the leader in enterprise-grade mobile forms.

Jim
Jim

One Of The Best Things We Have Done

Reviewed on 2018/09/10

Pros

Ease of use & flexibility. We have a pronto form for many of our daily construction activities and often will create custom forms for specific projects.

Cons

File attachment limitation & not able to attach & send videos.

• Industry: Management Consulting

Revolutionary and reliable

Reviewed on 2022/12/14

Personnel at my company who use this tool have provided positive feedback regarding ease of use, attractive design and its automation capabilities. I personally am impressed with its Recordkeeping capabilities as it helps ensure our legal requirements are met, and our records help substantiate this.ProntoForms is easy to use and customize. It works well on desktop and mobile devices. There is an opportunity to experience the product first hand via Free Trial. The cost, in my view, is relatively inexpensive, when compared to other similar products. My overall experience has been 100% positive.

Pros

The most impactful features in ProntoForms are its document management and OSHA Recordkeeping. Documents can be created in various file formats i.e. Microsoft Word, PDF, HTML, JSON, CSV, XML. Documents can also be copied or moved with its data sets. It can also be linked to other versions for ease of reference.  There are beautifully designed templates that are modern, realistic to business needs and effective risk management. These templates can easily be customized and branded to meet the company's needs. The interface is also easy to navigate and requires little time to learn how to use the product. OSHA Recordkeeping is a valuable feature that is often overlooked. It protects my company from being susceptible to fines and legal/regulatory breaches. My records are securely stored and easily retrievable.

Cons

There are no features that I have encountered to date that did not meet my expectations. I think that this is a cost effective and reliable tool to gather data, analyze data and manage/store records.

Response from TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Hey,

Revolutionary and reliable! I love that title.

Thanks for leaving a review and letting us know about the ease-of-use, design, and automation capabilities of our platform. I'm glad our recordkeeping features are meeting your compliance needs.

We're constantly working to improve our product, and we really appreciate your feedback, as it helps us better understand how we can make our platform even more user-friendly and effective for businesses like yours.

If you have any suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager.

Best regards,
Esmond Ng @ ProntoForms

Be careful with this company!

Reviewed on 2023/09/28

Be careful with this companyI was told the only way to evaluate the software was to sign a contract. Billing would start 30 days after I signed. I would then have that 30 days to evaluate and could cancel if the software was not suitable for our project. On a MS Teams call I specifically asked the sales rep if I could cancel before billing started and they said Yes. We explored integrating the product into our workflow for 2 weeks. It did not meet our needs.I tried to cancel and they said it was not possible. I would have to pay for a full year. Regrettably I did not record the sales call. and of course neither did they. They said they don't have that capability. Which of course is not true. It's a simple checkbox in MS Teams to record to the cloud.

Pros

I can't find any pros as they misrepresented the evaluation period.

Cons

The company misrepresented the contract. Very shady sales practices.

Prontoforms helps keep our company green!

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

This software allows us to do all of our safety documentation on a digital platform which saves thousands of pieces of paper each month. It has allowed us to streamline our safety program and save lots of time and energy.

Pros

Customer service is always on the ball. We have implemented forms which have improved our QC and company morale.

Cons

The software is expensive. The app is very glitchy and sometimes crashes when you use it on a microsoft surface.

• Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

The perfect replacement of paper forms

Reviewed on 2022/12/06

Pros

Huge time saver in comparison to paper forms. Easy and fast data entry for all employees of the company and ability to automate certain tasks and forms builds. Possibility to easy copy and paste data from forms to use them in other company's tasks without the need of retyping.

Cons

Some time and computer literacy is required to get familiar with the advanced features but when you manage it you have a really powerful tool in your hands.

Response from TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Hi!

Thanks for leaving a review and letting us know about the time you've saved through data entry and automation. I'm glad you think we're the perfect replacement for paper forms - we couldn't agree more.

Also, thanks for sharing your experience with the advanced features. In order to make the implementation process easier, we've created ProntoForms University and the ProntoForms Community. Don't forget to check them out if you ever want to learn more!

Lastly, if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Success Manager. They're always here to offer their help and guidance.

Esmond Ng

• Industry: Facilities Services

Excellent solution to paper forms!

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

Has literally transformed our business. Couldn't live without it

Has literally transformed our business. Couldn't live without it

Pros

Saves us a lot of time doing paperwork, gets the data to the home office instantly

Cons

Could have an advanced logic editor, and there are some things with repeatable sections that are a pain

EMIS System Professional

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

Highly configurable, quick start up, excellent technical support. I'm using their platform to collect data and integrate with my clients' databases .

Cons

They can never tell me when their next release is scheduled for. I also can't seem to find their support hours anywhere on their website.

• Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy to use easy to update

Reviewed on 2017/12/06

Daily job cost tracking

Daily job cost tracking

Pros

Ease of use when creating or editing forms is fabulous!!! The forms are clean and look very professional as you can upload logo

Cons

Customer service to resolve issues Once I accidentally changed my admin status and took 3 days to resolve

• Industry: Management Consulting

Love it

Reviewed on 2018/09/17

My business requires good documentation, and Pronto Forms delivers it.

My business requires good documentation, and Pronto Forms delivers it.

Pros

Easy to design forms just the way I want them, and how I want them work.
Instantly deploy them my work force.

Cons

New version and previous version of help topics are not well separated.
Smart logic function could give more details about what each does.
I’d like to see a preview pane open so I can see what I’m building as I go.

Jamie

Pronto review

Reviewed on 2018/11/08

Been with them a while, great to date!

Been with them a while, great to date!

Pros

Once all setup ease of use, can push out to all our techs almost seamless.

Cons

We dont have any problems, just trying to get away from to save costs

Judi
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Intelligent Invoicing Made Easy- Pronto Forms Mobile- Forms

Reviewed on 2016/10/26

Our company was using a paper based 3 copy invoicing system 3 years ago and our new owner started out looking to reduce this labour & time consuming process at the end of every monthly billing cycle in the office. We did our research and found Pronto Forms seemed like a good match for getting the job done. The mobile application also allowed us to equip our Service Technicians out in the field with a mobile device to process invoices on the spot. This brought multiple effiencies and time consuming cuts to their work day as well. They were able to process invoices on the spot , obtaining the custmer approval signature and adding as many comments as necessary to alert inside office staff or customer management of a potential issue or condition. Not only are we working more efficiently, but we have reduced some of the added pressure and amount of time the Service Technicians in the field were spending on administration.
The Pronto Forms Development Staff and the Technical Support Staff are easily accessible and respond with solutions in a timely matter. They are easy to work with and bring information to us in a non technical manner, that we who may not be at the same technical level of knowledge, understand.
We continue to work with the Pronto Team to develop and implement custom forms as our business expands, and we offer additional services to newly acquired customer demographics.
We have had great results thus far with Pronto Forms and as we continuing to expand our business will look to their knowledge and expertise for the custom form fit.

Pros

On the development side- being able to customize an automated invoice to specific requirements of a type of customer that will still provide all requirements of the business side.
On the Implementation side- ease of use. Minimal errors even though humanly driven.

Cons

Difficulty in accessing the actual raw data files after 45 days.

Chirag
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Best platform for forms and workflow automation

Reviewed on 2023/04/02

Pros

ProntoForms simplifies the data collection process by providing customizable forms This makes it easier to collect data in real-time and eliminates the need for manual data entry. It eliminates errors that can occur when data is manually entered into a system. With automated data collection, businesses can ensure that the data they collect is accurate and reliable. By providing real-time access to data, ProntoForms enables businesses to make better-informed decisions. This can lead to improved outcomes and increased profitability.

Cons

While ProntoForms offers some customization options, there are limits to what users can do. This can be frustrating for businesses that want to tailor the platform to their specific needs. It can be challenging to integrate with other systems. This can be a significant obstacle for businesses that rely on other software programs to run their operations.

Microsoft Excel
Mark
  • Industry: Farming
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Data forms are more uniform, consistant & accurate

Reviewed on 2018/11/19

We have always had a problem with delay in data entry. Now that prontoforms is easy to use and connected via mobile network, forms come in on time and in one format set from our form building team. With one person controlling the format and output it makes the process more uniform and organized as well.

Pros

The software is very user friendly from building the forms to entering the forms on the ipad. The process is easy to deploy and manage for all users no matter your level of experience in technology. All forms come in the same format in almost real time. Very few errors now compared to the old methods and also easy to revise and resend when there is an error by user.

Cons

One of our few complaints is the freedom to update and change the form when there is a custom layout attached. The form is then locked which i understand if there are certain changes made it could make the output nonfunctional. There should be a layout builder we could use similar to the form builder. I mentioned this in a previous review and was sent a link to custom layout builder. Will be trying this out and update with my thoughts. Thank you for getting back to me promptly!

Justin
  • Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

ProntoForms for the Win!

Reviewed on 2022/11/22

Our experience with ProntoForms has been great! The customer support is surprisingly fast and on-point.

Pros

Easy to develop and deploy forms, easy to connect to our EMIS for additional workflows, straightforward for users

Cons

Not all the features we would like to see

Response from TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Hey Jerry,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Glad to hear your implementation has gone well.

Appreciate your sharing the positive experience with our customer support team! I will let them know.

We're always striving for continuous improvement here at ProntoForms. I am certain your Customer Success Manager would be quite interested in any features you would like to discuss. Why not reach out directly?

Esmond Ng from ProntoForms

Ron

Review 2023

Reviewed on 2023/02/22

This has saved us thousands of dollars in return trips plus charges for damaged product that we had noted to be okay with pictures as back up.

Pros

The most valuable asset of Pronto is how easy it is for the user to use plus how easy it is to track compliance

Cons

The largest disadvantage is the actual form building which you need to take multiple courses and or pay a programmer to do.

Response from TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Hey Ron,

I'm glad you liked ProntoForms! It's great to hear that our platform was easy to use and helped you track compliance.

Thank you for giving us feedback on the form-building process. I know it can be challenging for some people. That's why we're constantly working to improve our platform and to make the form-building process more user-friendly. I also recommend Pronto University and the ProntoForms Community, where you can find assistance.

I'm happy our platform has helped you save money by noting damaged products with pictures as a backup. Thank you for choosing ProntoForms!

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

""My Review on ProntoForms""

Reviewed on 2022/12/25

Pros

Our enterprises can quickly create unique mobile apps with context and intelligence thanks to the platform, which helps us to handle difficult work more effectively and securely. For the various levels of reporting we required, we could easily create a number of forms.x

Cons

It was simple to implement and pretty simple to set up and I don't have any dislike for it.

Response from TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Hey,

Thanks for sharing how easy it is for you to build enterprise-grade mobile apps. We love hearing success stories, and it is especially encouraging to hear about how our customers use us to ensure safe and effective work.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success Managers. They are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible experience and would be more than happy to answer any questions or provide additional support that you may need.

Stay well,

Katie
  • Industry: Hospitality

Love this software

Reviewed on 2022/11/18

Pros

We use this software daily in the field to make sure that our representatives are capturing all the data we need to be successful at our jobs. We also love the customer feedback forms that allow our customers to submit forms online to us in an easy process

Cons

Wish there was a way to see which questions are connected to multiple conditional logic questions. It can be a bit confusing at time when adding to a new form.

Response from TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Hey Katie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear our software is an essential part of your business now.

We appreciate your feedback concerning the visibility of multiple conditional logic questions. I'll notify our product team directly.

If you need help in the future, we've got a ProntoForms community where you can voice your questions and get answers. Why not check it out at community.prontoforms.com?

Thanks,

Maria

ProntoForms is a platform for collecting data

Reviewed on 2023/04/15

ProntoForms is a useful tool for me and my team. Because it helps e to improve data collection process, so that we improve our quality.

Pros

ProntoForms is a best data collection platform, it helps me in the data collection. The platform offers a wide range of features, including form customization, data visualization, and integration with other business applications. My team and me use this platform to collect data on website traffic, user behavior, and other SEO-related metrics

Cons

Cost of this platform is somehow higher as compared to other platform. But it provide more features than other platform. So, its price is not an issue.

Jodie
  • Industry: Medical Devices

ProntoForm - Field Service Excellence

Reviewed on 2022/10/06

ProntoForms is an amazing company. They provided on-going learning through portal but also through regularly scheduled Webinars. The Customer Success Managers check-up with customers on a regular basis to assess any difficulty or provide assistance with new features/functions. The platform continues to evolve providing new features on a regular basis.

Pros

Easy to use application to create forms and workflow to eliminate manual recording of information. Fully integrates with Salesforce for your system of record and eliminates chasing paperwork and non-readable handwriting. Capturing customer signatures into PDF reports makes it very easy to provide reports to customers while all being fully integrated in one platform.

Cons

While it may appear overwhelming at first, the initial setup was overly complicated by our organization. To combat this, ProntoForms has recently released a ProntoForms University to allow learning at your own pace and to increase the complexity only when the user feels comfortable.

Palla

ProntoForms: An Excellent Choice for Field Data Collection

Reviewed on 2023/01/07

I have been using ProntoForms for over 4 years and have found it to be a great tool for automating mobile workflows. It's very user friendly and the forms are relatively easy to develop. The cost of the software is a bit high, but it is well worth it for the features it provides.

Pros

1. Easy to use. 2. Cost-effective. 3. Accurate data. 4. Mobile-friendly. 5. Secure authentication.

Cons

One downside to ProntoForms is the cost, as it can be quite expensive for certain features. Additionally, the software is sometimes difficult to set up and can be confusing to users, requiring some effort to learn the ins and outs.

Formstack Sign

Response from TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Hey Palla,

I appreciate your review! It's wonderful to hear that our solution provides you with a wide range of advantages.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with implementation and deployment. We understand that our platform does take some time to get used to. That's why we've developed a comprehensive library of tutorials, FAQs, and user guides to make the transition as smooth as possible on both ProntoForms Community and ProntoForms University.

Also, feel free to contact your Customer Success Manager if you have any further questions or concerns. They are always willing to assist!

Looking forward to continuing our four-year partnership!

Diane

Great For All Depts in My Business

Reviewed on 2018/09/20

Love Pronto Forms for payroll, safety, project management, Human Resources, Purchasing Dept and inventory tracking.

Pros

1. Easy platform enables all our field techs to submit vital information back to the office and management.

2. General contractors require our field employees fill out daily job reports by hand but now they accept our reports in Pronto. We simply add their email address in the distribution.

3. We export timesheet data into Excel and import into our payroll system. O more data entry.

Cons

Would like to make contractual language on our work orders smaller than the rest of the pages.

Sophia

ProntoForms has excellent features

Reviewed on 2023/03/16

ProntoForms enables us to streamline our operations and provide our customers with a dependable service that meets their requirements. By minimizing administrative tasks such as filing and paperwork, the platform saves us valuable time, allowing us to concentrate on the actual work at hand.

Pros

In my role as an administrator, I find ProntoForms' Form Builder to have a simple and intuitive interface, which makes creating forms a quick and effortless process. The seamless integration between ProntoForms and Salesforce has proven to be incredibly valuable to our team, as it enables us to easily transfer data across multiple sites and centralize all available information in one location within Salesforce. Moreover, the platform's ability to generate a PDF version of the completed form upon submission is a highly sought-after feature among our customers, which only ProntoForms is able to provide.

Cons

My experience with ProntoForms has been less than satisfactory due to the limited capabilities of its standard reports, which necessitate the use of its integrated BI tool. Establishing data sources on a question-by-question basis can be time-consuming and laborious, making it challenging to merge various questions in one go. Although the process becomes easier with practice, the documentation provided by ProntoForms for these inquiries is unclear and lacks adequate explanations.

Jonathan

Pronto thoughts

Reviewed on 2022/11/17

Pros

Not having to manually input information is nice.

Cons

The back end is difficult to change and setup.

Response from TrueContext (formerly ProntoForms)

Hey Jonathan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love hearing about your experience with ProntoForms and how it helps you input information.

Through ProntoForms Community, ProntoForms University, and revamped onboarding, we're helping customers like you get started on the right foot and address any challenges they may face. You can find the community at https://community.prontoforms.com/

You can also contact your Customer Success Manager if you have questions, they are always ready to help!

Becky

Powerful tool and fit for purpose

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

Play a key role in our business transiting to electronic and automated reporting

Pros

The web portal is user friendly, and the Documentation Portal helps you understand or learn each feature and function.

Cons

Unfortunately, the company is based outside of Australia, hence there is time lag when we need their IT support.

Clarence
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

App worked fine until a few days ago

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

Eliminating paper logs for refrigerant use makes compliance with EPA regulations automatic. All my retail location information is in the database, so I can submit information without unnecessary typing

Pros

It remembers the log in info so there's no need to enter it every time
I like the swipe feature to navigate the input fields
Easy to upload pictures
The questions are relevant to me and my job
Many details can be entered to make submissions customized
Progress bar at the bottom of page
Home page is simple and easy to navigate
I get an email after every submission
It is easy to edit previous form submissions

Cons

Password reset doesn't work
Support is hard to reach