Shared Groups

Contact sharing solution with GMail integration

4,4
4,2
4,3
4,3
3,9
Tiffany m G.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

It helps so much when your schedule is so full and can share it all with everyone!

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Pros

It is so helpful when your schedule is full to the max and you have 10 people who need to know where you are and at what time. It's so simple to invite everyone to my calendar to view my schedule instead of contacting each person individually.

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Never Lost Your Contacts

Reviewed on 2020/04/12

MY experience is un-explainable because since my kid days I am still using Gmail Shared Contact features to store for all my contactability needs.I still have details which were used long long ago ,decade almost i should say. If you ever look back towards than only ,one would know how valuable it is which store precious details so easily . Moreover I would love to go out of my way to say, I love it so much that I am still using the same GMAIL account/ shared features which I created 20 Years Ago as a kid.

Pros

Gmail shared contacts is one of the easiest tool one would ever imagine that value you contacts with ease with absolute security.It never let your contactablity go away from yourself.It is so easy that if you ever used a contact details using this source to communicate with anyone than no matter what happens it will always be there however details need to be synced..I think 80% of people as a computer user is very much aware what a shared contacts gmail is .and It is exceptional because it touches millions of people around the world by giving a opportunity and value every contactability one has ever used keeping everything easy.

Cons

The lease I like about it is, the customer service response because as per my personal experience it took three long days to respond any little query over a simple glitch occured .We are in 21st century and it is not appreciable in such a fast pace world.

Melissa S.
Industry: Government Administration

Worked in the Beginning, now it's a nightmare

Reviewed on 2020/05/01

Labels are randomly deleted from contacts so they no longer show up in groups; in one instance all A-L contacts were no longer in a particular label, but M-Z was still there. This goes on frequently and we can no longer rely on this. I update my contacts regularly, but it won't reflect in the "shared" version when others in my office try to use them, even though the change I made was MONTHS ago, and then with the random removing of labels, it's just a shot in the dark that my lists any certain day are going to be accurate. It's like it stopped working. I tried to email the company and they have not gotten back to me. I definitely wouldn't recommend this product. Google needs to fix the non-shareability of their contact product themselves since they constantly say their collaboration is what makes Google so great (so why is Contacts the only application you can't share?).

Pros

This product was easy to set up and use at first, and I had high hopes it would be the solution we needed. It worked well for a few months.

Cons

The unreliability is definitely NOT a good thing.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Mukesh G.
Industry: Higher Education
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Online contacts

Reviewed on 2020/07/31

Overall, it’s a wonderful software.

Pros

When we add contacts in Google, then we can sync it with any devices including phone, tablet, and laptop.

Cons

There is nothing that I don’t like about this software.

Gail R.
Industry: Information Services

Contacts

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

This makes life simpler. Sharing cuts out a lot of copying/pasting.

Pros

It is essential to be able to have everyone's demographics in an easy to find format. I especially like the NOTES section since I frequently have more data to save than I have spaces for.

Cons

I hesitate to say this is a "con" but I don't like having to find all of the fields. I wish I could just have a list of items. and make my selection.

Silas L.
Industry: Graphic Design

Shared contacts for Gmail

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

Overall Shared contacts with Gmail have saved me from losing a lot of data. Saving customer's information is a plus.

Pros

I like when I buy a new phone and I know that I can sync my contacts to my new phone through shared contacts for Gmail.

Cons

I do not like how I can delete a contact from my phone and it still syncs with my new phone because it is still synced to Gmail.

Bethany E.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Simplifies life daily

Reviewed on 2020/02/16

I have realized how to put my contacts into categories to make it so much easier to share certain i formation with the target contacts needed.

Pros

This is do dimple to use. I deed helpful with organizing emails and frequently used contacts. Which on a daily us do useful and huge time saver.

Cons

I have no complaints in over two years of using this particular flatform.

Alice H.
Industry: Education Management

I like gmail

Reviewed on 2020/05/15

My overall experience with Gmail has been positive and productive. I like the ease of using Gmail.

Pros

The ease and flexibility are what I like about this software.

Cons

It is frustrating when the software is getting sluggish, causing me to refresh my page.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Brooke L.
Industry: Insurance

Love Gmail

Reviewed on 2020/07/05

as a company we can all share our contacts with each other

Pros

Apps is easy to use and I can customize it any way I want

Cons

There is not anything that I can find to not like.

Angel M.
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Easy way

Reviewed on 2020/07/11

I give it a 9

Pros

It’s simple to use when you are using the mobile software

Cons

Sometimes hard to find on desktop and it kinda not as simple but not to complicated also

Alev A.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Gmail is the best for sharing contacts as well as saving passwords or history

Reviewed on 2019/05/20

At first, I didn't understand why none is saved on the phone just my email. Well, what if I don't have my phone I can log into any device and bc I'm on shared emails I can have everything updated in one click and I love everything Google.

Pros

the format is very easy to learn and with just one click you will be forever in sync with all your shared devices and emails. It's set up to where what u are looking for is right at your fingertips. If you have Gmail then you have it all together synced in your email. Life is better with simple things. Google has become the number one smartest fastest most current updated maps and information that is used the most in your daily routine.

Cons

I have no complaints about Gmail but one thing Yahoo had was less security login or 2 step verification sign-ins. It's very easy to recover a yahoo forgotten account but Gmail has extra security that can be annoying.

John B.
Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great for sharing contacts

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

Simply create a "Global Shared" group for your contact and the system automatically shares the contact with others in the organization!

Cons

Sometimes the system is a little slow with respect to seeing an updated contact for others in the organization (usually 10 minutes or less)

Response from Gapps Experts

Hi John,
We're happy to know that the app has helped you to share your contacts and that the overall experience has been good :)

Regarding the synchronization time (if automatic), this one might take sometimes a while if you're sharing a big group. Remember that you can always access the app and hit on the sync button if you want for the changes to appear faster.

If you have the Enterprise Plan on the other hand, you can also add our Sync Booster Chrome extension.

Don't hesitate to message us if you have any questions or need assistance!

Chris S.
Industry: Construction

Perfect solution for Google apps users

Reviewed on 2018/10/09

Fantastic, if we ever had technical issues they were quickly resolved by the support staff.

Pros

Easily shares select contacts across Google apps accounts

Cons

There is a short sync delay, usually about 15 minutes.

Response from Gapps Experts

Hey Chris,
Thanks for your feedback!
We're glad that your support experience was good.

Regarding the synchronization time, we understand that sometimes depending on how many contacts you share, might take a bit. But also remember that you can always access the app and hit on the sync button manually for more immediate changes.

Also if you're in our enterprise plan you can use our Sync Booster Extension for even faster results!
Here's a note on the extension:

If you experience any other delays, feel free to message us at any time :)

Industry: Telecommunications

Good Option

Reviewed on 2018/12/08

This allows me to have multiple accounts and keep lists updated for me and my team.

Pros

This solution does what it advertises, allows sharing of contact information. It works across many Gmail and Gsuite accounts.

Cons

It is a bit challenging to configure and a bit pricey. Items shared seem to keep dropping off "My Contacts" but that is sort of minor

Response from Gapps Experts

Hi,
Thanks for your review!
Could you please indicate what exactly was unpractical to set up?
We would like to improve the service and give you a better experience.

Perhaps it has been difficult to get around the new Google Contact Manager?
This isn't one of our in-house made products, but we created a guide that could perhaps help you :)

Let us know if you have any questions!

Paul B.
Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

One Set Of Contacts

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/09

It has solved our problem with global contacts and overall we are happy with it, except for the little problem as described above.

Pros

We really like this as it's a seamless way to have a common database of all the business contacts across all our users, but we can also choose to have certain contact groups not shared with everyone.

Cons

When a user who's got access to add, edit or delete contacts in the shared group makes changes, the changes sometimes do not appear in the group owners contacts. We often have to go into the contacts sharing online and switch on and off sharing for it to work properly.

Response from Gapps Experts

Hey Paul,
Thanks for your feedback!

Sometimes changes could take some time to appear to all of your users, but you can always hit on the sync button to see changes faster.

Also if you're one of our enterprise users, you could use our Chrome Extension for faster results!

Here's a note about it:

Don't hesitate to message us again if you need further assistance :)

Tim C.
Industry: Construction

Great product

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

We use this software to allow contacts to be shared across multiples devices. It’s super easy you and simply to explain

Pros

Love how easy it is to use this software. It allows me to keep contacts regardless of what unit I am using.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of anything I didn’t like about this software. It really does what you need it to and is kept up very well

Jonathan E.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Quick access

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

In our company we have well over 900 individuals within the building that we may need to contact at any given time. With the ability to simply start typoing the name and having access to the complete company of people.

Pros

Able to find the right contact almost instantly even if I'm not 100% sure of their name.

Cons

No drawbacks. Provides contacts and multiple emails if needed.

Eric S.
Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

Pros

Allowed us to keep our staff up to date with email lists

Cons

It doesn't tell you when you don't have enough subscriptions, it just doesn't share the lists with the staff member.

Response from Gapps Experts

Hi Eric,
Thank you so much for your review.
And now that you mention it, I'm pleased to inform you that we're currently working on those notifications!
You'll have them very soon and will be informed about them as well, briefly. Thanks for always letting us know how we could improve your experience. I can tell you that it has become a priority to integrate the notifications feature.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Cliff L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great Tool To Share Contacts Across Your Organization

Reviewed on 2018/10/14

Love it! Well done team!

Pros

It's is clean simple and has not messed up my 18,000 contacts like some other tools have.

Cons

There are no cons that I have experienced so far.

Response from Gapps Experts

Hey Cliff,
We're really happy to know that you like our solution :) thanks for taking the time to review us and for staying with us all this time.
You rock!

Jimmy A.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great G Suite Add-On

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

Bottom line, Shared Contacts for Google works flawless and is a great value overall.

Pros

Hands down the best way to share your gmail contacts in a g suite organization. Price is great.

Cons

I would not change a thing not being able to share contacts as an organization is crazy. ... this solves the problem.

James S.
Industry: Hospitality

Essential addon for Gmail

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/09

We share several address books within our company and it's great knowing they are always up to date for all users

Pros

This app is very easy to use and does exactly what we needed!

Cons

Not being able to share an email group with all users at once makes sharing with more than 5 people a little time consuming. Although it is something you only need to once.

Response from Gapps Experts

Hi James,
Thanks for your feedback! It makes us really happy to know that the app was able to address your needs.

Regarding the possibility of sharing a group with more than 5 contacts at the same time without feeling like your time is being consumed, I'm glad to inform you that it is possible!!!

Just check out this article we wrote about it and you won't have to spend so much time doing it anymore:

Hope this helps! Don't hesitate to let us know how it goes

Cristiano D.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Very good tool

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

It's easy to share contacts between multiple accounts
Synchronizations works very well

Cons

The user interface should be improved. At the moment it is somewhat lacking

Response from Gapps Experts

Hi Cristiano,
Thanks for your feedback!

Could you tell us what exactly you think should be improved in the user interface so we can work on it and make your experience better? It is precisely feedback like yours that help us to take the solution to a higher quality every time :)

Jesusa D.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Great App

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

This App allows us to have our contacts wherever we go and it flows through our mobile device nicely.

Pros

The software seems easy and intuitive. It also has a nice feature to sort for clients and types of clients

Cons

I prefer that is did not cost money. It should be included in the G Suite monthly subscription. Office 365 includes this feature in their service.

Bienvenido G.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Sharing contact details with synching capability made easy using Shared Contacts for Gmail

Reviewed on 2020/06/16

Overall, this software simplifies my online contact list. This software makes it easier for me to sort my Gmail's contact list and with this anytime I need to communicate it is easier for me to search and figure out the right person.

Pros

Sharing contacts among workers in the caregiver industry is important to easily figure out the right person to communicate with whenever help arises and one way to do this is to utilize a useful software called Shared Contacts for Gmail. This software has a synching feature that updates the contacts list as quick as the tap of your fingertip and the mouse click. This software has a GUI that can easily be used and manipulated by any type of user.

Cons

Shared Contacts for Gmail was designed perfectly for simple applications and uses and there are no features, functionalities and usefulness that I don't like about this software.

Kim B.
Industry: Financial Services

Fire the Techie!

Reviewed on 2018/12/10

Easy peasie lemon squeezy!

Pros

Who needs a techie when it is so easy.

It just works and all the staff pick it up instantly.

Cons

What isn't to like. It just works with no fuss.