SuperSaaS

Online appointment scheduling software for SMBs

Zindzi J.

Outstanding Customer Service, Versatile Interface

Reviewed on 2020/03/03

It has been quite a learning experience as I am not very tech savvy. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (specifically) has been a lifesaver and very patient with helping me create the schedule our wellness center needs most.

Pros

I love the variety offered with SuperSaas. It suits a wide array of needs for businesses and professionals.

Cons

Finding the instructions to do more nuanced customizations isn't as intuitive as I'd like, so I end up using customer service for help finding the correct links. Also, videos are WAY more helpful for me than reading the text.

Svetla M.

Great online scheduling tool, simple yet having all key functionalities and integrations you...

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

A scheduling tool that is very easy to onboard and integrate with your site and with other existing tools. Easy for admins, easy for end users, has all the basic tools one may need and for extra tools you can count on the integration options. Pricing is low, all in all a great choice and particularly for small businesses with low budget who still wish to offer their users the convenience of online scheduling and booking management.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to customize tool for online scheduling. No matter what your area of service is, you can still tune supersaas for your needs. There are levels of users, options for email and sms reminders, plugin for integration with wordpress, easy calendar management options. In addition, the tool integrates with many other tools via Zapier which makes it very easy to connect with existing CRMs and other tools

Cons

The admin interface is a bit rough..might be made to look a bit more professional :) But on the other hand, thus it looks extremely simple, so that might be on purpose

David G.

BEST feature set... WORST frontend for customers

Reviewed on 2017/07/08

As I reseller, the main benefit was the unique white label programme, which would allow me to offer the impressive set of features to my large client base.

Pros

The feature set is just second to none. I cannot think about more than 2 or 3 scheduling features (out of hundreds) possibly missing on SuperSaaS. Price is very reasonable, support is fast and, if you are a developer or reseller (as myself), they offer a very good partnership programme, including a unique white label system.

Cons

All that power is useless if arranging an appointment is a slow, difficult and finally frustrating experience for the user. The oh-so-2000s interface is the typical mess made by programmers, reviewed by programmers and (only) enjoyed by programmers, when current, regular customers demand speed and SIMPLICITY above all. Couldn't SuperSaaS hire an interface designer too, for goodness sake? If you have implemented any recently developed SaaS scheduling solution (say SimpleBook.me, for example), SuperSaaS usability is just light years behind.

The responsive mobile interface (the only one most customers will ever use) is even worse. Just try a regular, basic operation as adjusting the hour of your appointment on an Android device. Customers have to TYPE the hour... but only when the unusable and redundant minicalendar for the date does not obstruct the hour field... Or try figuring out the mess out of the availability calendar. Too crazy for you? Do you prefer to switch to desktop view? Well don't click on the link, as the desktop interface it's completely unusable on mobile devices, and there's no way to switch back to mobile view unless you delete the cookies. No doubt why several clients have dismissed by SuperSaas-based prototype scheduling platform.

The backend interface suffers from similar problems, but at least only admins can see them.
I hope SuperSaas revamps the interface in the near future. I would be their main advocate then!

Response from SuperSaaS

SuperSaaS offer a plethora of options to tweak the end-user interface. Depending on the settings, end-users can make an appointment with a single click. But it is indeed possible to configure the system to ask them to manually type the time, and click through multiple forms. Whether that's a good idea is entirely in the hands of the person setting it up.

We are continually improving the system and we are also working on an updated interface that aims to address the concerns. However, the outdated look can partly be blamed on the fact that SuperSaaS will work on every browser, even very old ones. You don't want to lose business because your customer does not have the latest model phone and your shiny modern widget fails to load on his old device.

John M.

Lots of flexibility for different needs/uses

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

We wanted to bring semi-automated and self-serve elements to the process of informing a large group of volunteer mediators about upcoming mediations, indicating their availability, enabling the administrator to assign specific mediators to specific mediations, and providing them with notification and reminders of those assignments. We took awhile to customize the solution for our needs, a process that included an extensive beta test of the entire workflow and evaluating and incorporating the learning, before going live. The initial evaluation from the team is that the SuperSaas platform is definitely both saving staff time and adding efficiency and a sense of empowerment for our volunteers.

Pros

I really appreciate that SuperSaas effectively addresses scheduling for specific needs/use cases that aren't easy to manage with most other software products - and it does so much more simply and inexpensively than full-fledged CMS solutions, and with a significant amount of customization for your specific circumstances. Being able to customize an online scheduling program for needs ranging from managing signups for classes (whether for fee or free; with waiting list or not; with bookings to be approved automatically, or requiring admin review; etc.), to managing bookings for meeting or rehearsal rooms or other resources, along with a flexible suite of automated email/text confirmations and reminders, is a tremendous help and time saver. And, when we went live with our SuperSaas schedule, both our staff and volunteers gave it great reviews for ease of use and reliability. Finally, one of the greatest calling cards for the SuperSaas software is their support staff: they are excellent - responsive (by email), helpful and nice.

Cons

Because of the range of use cases served by SuperSaas, and the amount of customization available, there's a bit of a learning curve for the admins of a schedule to select the type of schedule that's right for them and get it setup to function the way they want, with all the customizations available. But, that's to be expected. The platform does a pretty good job of explaining what each feature is and how it works, and there are extensive support articles available which not only help answer some of those questions, but sometimes illuminate cool features/opportunities of which you hadn't been aware, but, if you're trying to do anything that's off-center from the software's primary use-cases or functionality, it can been a bit confusing. The good news is that the support team is available and very helpful.

• Industry: Higher Education

Excellent all-in-one scheduling/appointment/reservation system, lots of features and settings

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

It has made it possible to share limited equipment fairly with hundreds of students. I also like that for each reservation page we can have different settings. So on laser cutters we set limits on the number of reservations per week and how long each reservation can be. While on the water jet cutter each reservation is much longer and they can book twice as many days in advance. It also has a waiting list feature which is useful for booking field trips. I like that it sends email reminders, we use this to ask students to cancel if they can no longer go so other can go on the field trip.

Pros

Very configurable, yet human readable. We evaluated other software and found they lacked easy to read settings. With SuperSaaS, you can just read a sentence in the settings page and understand what it will do. With other software you have to look up in a help/knowledge base what a toggle will do. It is clear that the designers of this software wanted to create a flexible tool that was good at a certain feature set. Also the technical support is very responsive. Within the same day I will usually get a reply from their team, often it feels from one of their programmers. This is different than other calendar systems which may reply even faster, but it is not a useful reply if coming from a level 1 tech support. With SuperSaas it does not feel like there are levels of tech support, just the fastest possible clear answer/resolution!

Cons

The interface looks like an old version of Google Calendar. I often have to tell people that while it looks like Google Calendar, it is not, and that it has many powerful features. The interface could be updated to be more modern. I know that they have updated the interface once before because in the settings there is a "classic or modern" toggle. I am already using the modern interface option but it looks very old.

Response from SuperSaaS

Thanks for the great review! I agree that even the "Modern" look was starting to get a bit long in the teeth, so we just added a new theme last week that refreshes all buttons and dialog boxes. A larger update for the calendar is planned for next year.

Grace H.
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

I have used SuperSaas for several years to operate my healing studios in two locations.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

I assume you mean SuperSaas. I have moved my location to a group therapist setting where we jointly use a different booking program, but from my individual practitioner standpoint, I find SuperSaas was easier to use and had more features useful to me. It kept me clear on who was booked and allowed me to create other calendars for other events very easily.

Pros

Very comprehensive features, excellent notifications and very affordable for a small business. It took some time to get it set up how I wanted it but when I was stumped the customer care team gave great instructions. I offer several modalities in two different locations and this calendar worked perfectly. I also liked the ability to create a form to join my email list (and be anti-spam compliant) and I could create new schedules whenever I offered a Reiki class or workshop. The calendars have numerous settings, layouts and colours. It is possible to match your business' colour scheme and it's easy to put in your logo. This online booking calendar is fully customizable and very affordable.

Cons

The initial setup takes some thought but is well worth the effort. Once I had it going, it was super. There are, like all software, things it will do that you only discover later that make it even more powerful. Like, for instance, you can set up two reminders to go out. One several days before the appointment as well as one just a day or two before. Perfect for the people who have to book a month in advance.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Grace,

Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you.

Scarlett M.

HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I have trusted this company with my scheduling needs for 8...

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Amazing peace of mind. Supersaas lets me focus on my business not scheduling.

Pros

I have researched well over 200 scheduling systems in depth both programmatically and "out of the box". There is nothing that compares with this system. The peace of mind I get from it's ease-of-use and reliability is worth it's weight in gold.
I am always impressed with the absolutely amazing response time to questions or problems ( The problems were nearly always my mistake!)

Over the years they have been researching and implementing improvements consistently. They really seem to care about their company and its reputation and are willing to work hard to meet that goal.
Plain and simple this is a good product and very inexpensive for what it provides

Supersaas rocks

Cons

There is only one global time zone setting. While clients can see their own time zone in emails and on the scheduler (they can see their time zone only after they click on an available spot), I wish there were a simpler way for both clients and staff to be able to "one click" the whole system to a different time zone. Trust me, this is NOT easy to do programmatically.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Scarlett

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind words. We will share your feedback with our development team.

We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system.

Have a great SuperSaaS experience.

Simon C.
  • Industry: Music

Great Scheduling Software!

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Pros

SuperSaas is really easy to use and great for scheduling my guitar classes that I teach. It is also easy for my students to use when they wish to reschedule lessons. This saves me a lot of time having to do this myself and offers flexibility to my students that they really appreciate.

SuperSaas also has a lot of options regarding how you would like to set the schedule up, so there is a lot of flexibility there too.

Cons

I would like to be able to copy and paste classes when it is time to reschedule. I have to do this myself every couple of months which is a little time consuming. I understand there are different levels of subscription, but to be able to more easily set up new schedules each month. would be good.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Simon,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience and you are able to grow your business with SuperSaaS.

Thank you for your feedback on rescheduling classes and I will share it with our development team.

We hope you continue to enjoy our services and we can help you grow in the future. Thank you again for taking out the time to share your experience.

Customer Support Manager

Good experience

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

Booking appointments easily.

Pros

Ease of use and availability to clients at all hours. Ease of changing hours. Choice of colors. It's nice to have the ability to look at past and future appointments as well as current appointments.

Cons

Administrator cannot put in e-mail of client on the admin screen. Feedback from clients that it isn't user friendly on their phones.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. W're sorry to hear that your customers found it difficult to navigate through the schedule on mobile. Our website is optimized for all devices and I would advise you to use the mobile version of your schedule by replacing www.supersaas.com in your schedule with m.supersaas.com and that should resolve the issue.

You can also view the email of all your clients on the user management tab on your dashboard. If you have any questions on the topic, please drop us an email at [email protected] and we will be happy to help you.

Thank you again for your review. I hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience.

SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Rhonda G.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Easy to use, efficient

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

Business problems solved are many as described in what I like about the software.

Pros

The software is easy to use, allows for multiple users. We have various tenants in our building and this software makes it easy for them to schedule meeting rooms. It takes a huge load off one or a couple of people to be responsible for the schedules. It also allows the option of keeping certain meeting rooms private and only available to those who have the link to that room can schedule it. I like that you can schedule events right up until the time so that if an impromptu meeting arises, if the room is available, you can block off the time for your meeting. I like the customization piece of the software as well: adding multiple meeting rooms, designating times available, as mentioned, multiple users. We did finally upgrade to the 300 available meetings as we kept running into the limit of what can be schedule, so were adding several meetings every two or three months. Now we can add the recurring meetings for the rest of the year. If they change, we just delete the series.

Cons

Honestly, nothing comes to mind of what I like least. It works well for us.

works on every device FAST, cost effective for small biz, flexible, tech support and website...

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

reliable, affordable calendar for a small business

Pros

fast and easy, and my students like the monthly view to select the day they want classes - works on every device, cost-effective for small biz, flexible, tech support and website great

Cons

It could have a bit more detail in reporting features (like to pay teachers or break down my month for total sales) but it the big scheme of everything else not a deal breaker.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind review and feedback! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add more details in our reporting feature. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness.

Thank you again for your review, and we're glad you're enjoying your SuperSaaS experience!

Kind regards,

Yvonne W.
  • Industry: Sports

Does its job for the right price and customer service is exceptional...highly recommended.

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Pros

Price seems very reasonable. Most impressive is the prompt replies of customer support. Service goes a long way. The software itself does a great job of booking tennis courts for our small club and we have rarely had any issues. The uptime has been 99.99% for us for the past couple years and the downtime was due to our own internal issues, not SuperSaaS.

Cons

The interface seems a little dated and could look more appealing or updated.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Yvonne,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your SuperSaaS experience, particularly our customer service.

In regards, to the dated nature of the interface, I have great news! We are in the middle of building new interface options that will give SuperSaaS a more contemporary look.

If you ever need any more help with SuperSaaS settings, be sure to let us know at [email protected]

Frank A.
  • Industry: Photography

SuperSaas

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Pros

That is integrated with my website calendar seamlessly

Cons

limited financial connectivity, like working with banking POS systems like Moneris

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Jocelyn,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience. You can integrate with a lot of different software with the help of our webhooks and API. You can find more information about our webhooks and API here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/dev and you can find a quick list of most commonly integrated software with SuperSaaS here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/integrations.

I would also recommend you to check out our blog post on adding custom Javascript to your schedule here: https://blog.supersaas.com/how_to_maximize_schedule_power_with_javacript_plugins

Please feel free to reach out to our customer support team in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you.

David T.

Customer for 5 years. Great service with 100% uptime

Reviewed on 2018/06/13

Pros

Easy to configure with 100% up time. Easy user interface and very configurable. Most people this it is bespoke software and are unaware it is 'off the shelf'.

Cons

It would be good to have full integration with Outlook Calendars. Multiple calandar integration could be improved from a user prospective

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi David,

Thanks for your kind review! We work hard to make sure SuperSaaS customers never experience any interruptions in their calendars. We appreciate your request to add multiple calendar integration into our product. We currently have a long list of features that we are working hard to unveil to our customers. We try to meet the most impactful of these demands with efficiency and timeliness.

Kind regards,

Melanie L.
  • Industry: Veterinary

Wonderful Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/08/16

SuperSaaS is easy to use for me and our users. I like having the ability to run several different schedules from the same dashboard. And the price is extremely reasonable.

Pros

Supersaas is so easy to use and responsive, it's very seldom that I have a problem with the program. When there is a little glitch - normally user error - a quick email to Customer Support results in a timely response and resolution.

Cons

I can't email directly from the program.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Melanie,

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy that you are enjoying your SuperSaaS experience.

Thank you for letting us know about your email needs. We still do have many customizable email functions within our Dashboard that allows you to send messages to your clients.

Thanks again for your review.

Rchard M.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Been using SuperSaaS for a number of years for gym class-scheduling and booking.

Reviewed on 2018/05/11

A cost effective solution for our class scheduling and member booking needs.

Pros

Great product at a great price. Really easy to use and quite flexible. Easily scalable. Easy to maintain and modify to suit your needs. Basically does what it says on the tin.

Cons

Perhaps the user interface is a bit dated? Remembering how to navigate to a specific administrative function after months of not having done so. But, this is common to all software.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We have a few videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Please follow us on Facebook to find some more exciting tips & tricks to work with SuperSaaS.

Donna C.

Awesome software that handles all of my online bookings for me.

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Pros

The flexibility it offers, everything is customizable to fit my business. Plus, my tech guy was able to integrate it into my website easily, so my clients have a seamless experience.

Cons

The same flexibility that I love also creates a learning curve. There are a lot of options and settings to manage when first setting up, but that's part of the power of Supersaas.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Donna,

Katrien H.

It is easy for my patients.

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

It is easy that my patients can arrange there own appointments

Pros

When I write a mail for support, I have answer the same day.

Cons

That it isn't possible to write a mail to all the subscribers of a lesson (for example when the teacher is sick, you have to copy paste all the email addresses).

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Katrien,

Thank you for the feedback. We chose the method of copying emails to your own email program to prevent spammers abusing the system, and because it ensures that replies to the email end up with you instead of us. I did put your question on the feature request list and will let you know if it gets selected for implementation.

Thank you taking out the time to share your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy the system.

Customer Service Manager

David S.

I use this scheduler for consultations to help meditation clients all over the world.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

I can tailor the product's features to provide the best scheduler I can imagine. My clients as happy with it.

Cons

When I want to change a feature, it can take quite a bit of searching to find where it is located in the list of features. The logical structure of the list is poorly thought out, and there is no alphabetic list of options.

Response from SuperSaaS

Thank you for the feedback David. We are elated to know that you and your clients are having a great SuperSaaS experience. One of the top features of SuperSaaS is that its highly customizable.

We are sorry to know that you found difficulty in finding some content online. We will work towards improving the user experience.

Hope you continue to enjoy the SuperSaaS experience!

Everton W.

Productivity and Simplicity in a link!

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

We operate in multiple markets and now it's easy to track schedules and progress of each market from a link ....no matter where we are. Biggest benefits are productivity and much improved communication and scheduling.

Pros

This program has allowed our entire team to stay connected as we make appointments and follow up on our market events. It's easy to operate and can be used across multiple events and markets. It's has absolute improved our productivity, communication and business success.

Cons

Really no negatives on our end. It's clear that the software has so much ability than what we are using it for but we are extremely happy with the product.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Everton,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your kind review and feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

Allan H.
  • Industry: Sports

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

Pros

Easy to use, easy to configure, gives users and administrators good visibility.

Cons

Cost. For the features and functionality we use, the monthly cost is high, especially in high-volume months.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Allan,

Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We're one of the lowest priced product in the market and we provide all features in all our paid packages. We hope you enjoy working with SuperSaaS.

Charles H.

Supersaas Review

Reviewed on 2019/05/17

Very happy with the program. We have been using it for years.

Pros

Ease and ability to use. Very cost effective and reliable.

Cons

Somewhat limited on creative scheduling.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Charles,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your kind review and feedback about the system. We're elated to know you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

Could you please elaborate more on what you mean when you say creative scheduling? Probably we can share your feedback with our team and guide you with the right features within the system. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Amber D.

SuperSaaS offers a LOT of possibilities

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Customer service is amazing: fast and helpful! I couldn't ask for a better support team.

Pros

I really appreciate being able to set up a system that lets my clients (students) book lessons on their own and pre-pay for their booking. SuperSaaS offers a lot of customization options which work really well for my company.

Cons

I don't like that SuperSaaS counts each student in a group class as a booking. This bumps up my subscription package needs considerably. Everything is great if there is one student who books a one-on-one lesson, though.

Lior D.

Does what it says it will do.

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Easy of use. Simple.

Pros

Easy to use and simple for clients and administrators. I've been using it for years and HIGHLY recommended.

Cons

I send in too many email requests and often referred to the manual. Would have liked a little more support (but understand your business model)...

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Lior,

Neil M.
  • Industry: Machinery

First Time SuperSaaS use for a club

Reviewed on 2016/11/24

I searched last year for a booking service and found yours.

This fall I implemented for my local Archery Club.
The service has a few limitations that as you note are probably already part of a typical feature request list.
Several business software that I deal with send out their lists - I would be interested in seeing that if you have it on an typical email notification.

However every software has it's limitations that typically only suit at little as 50% of someone's process.

Your pricing / business model certainly fits fresh starts and price constrained clubs as well as large commercial operations.

With your customer response I have felt confident already to send an Affiliate link to two clubs and an activity business startup.

At some point I could see providing this at your reseller program with one of my companies.

Pros

Low cost start-up
Easy configuration of a database - flexible on the fly changes

Cons

More reporting options needed - internally or by web hooks

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Neil,

Thanks for sharing your experience of SuperSaaS! We would love to work with you as a reseller if you do decide to try it out. You can learn more about it here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/reseller

I am sorry that our reporting and analytics does not meet your requirements and we have added this to our features request list. You can indeed use a CRM webhook with your SuperSaaS schedule to obtain more in-depth reporting.

Warm regards