Hootsuite Insights Reviews

Hootsuite Insights

Real-time social analytics for brands

4.3/5 (18 reviews)

Sounds good, but very expensive and costs keep adding up.

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 7/11/2018
Review Source

Pros

Where Insights shines is it's real time data, that most don't offer. You have to wait for things to be compiled into reports before you can view them. With Insights, you are able to view your reach and social streams in real time, to quickly analyze the interactions and reach of your posts.

It anaylyzes SO many sources to help you handle your metrics and know what stream is going to be more productive for you to focus on, and what customers are clicking and interacting with at any given time.

You can also post updates from an RSS feed, and it has mobile apps and customized reports, which are great for those of us working on the go, or needing specific analytics per report.

Cons

I utilized Hootsuite Insights through another author that had it, and helped her figure out where to focus her marketing. It seemed like a decent program and well built, so when I got back home, I decided to investigate it for myself.

Imagine my surprise when there is no pricing information to be found on their website. You need to contact a salesperson to get any information on price, which is a huge turn-off right off the bat. Needing to contact someone to learn basic costs tells us we likely can't afford it, and makes it a high pressure situation instead of letting us gather all our facts first before narrowing down companies.

From research I've done, it seems like the costs just continue adding up- using a URL shortener, getting more than 2 reports, adding untold costs to your yearly spend. There are cheaper services out there that don't nickle and dime you with every single thing.

4.0/10

Stop looking and start using this tool!

Reviewed on 2/20/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Logging into uberVU is the first thing I do every morning. In the time it takes for me to finish my first cup of coffee, I can view my Signals dashboard, check on assigned tasks, and see key metrics.

Cons

The cost. Yes it's worth it, but when budgets are small it's a premium priced tool that many users will never get the chance to use.

DOES WHAT IT SAYS

Reviewed on 3/26/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Being able to access the performance of all my social media marketing and visibility efforts on one dashboard is a game changer for me! This tool helps me narrow down the specific activities and efforts to keep at and those to discard based on performance

Cons

It keeps evolving so for now, I have no complaints about this tool

uberVU Review – Use Social Media to Gain Brand Insights

Reviewed on 8/7/2013
Review Source

uberVU’s tools fall into a few main categories. The bread and butter of the product is a feature called “Streams.” A Stream can be a themed search or a connected social profile, like a Twitter or Facebook page. In most cases, businesses will set up Streams as a way to track what people are saying about their brands online, using uberVU’s tools to filter out mentions from specific sources (like notoriously biased blogs, for example) or geographic locations (like foreign countries).

Pros

Real-time insights give brands a head start when a crisis erupts.

Cons

Some features may be too sophisticated for small to mid-size companies.

Response from Hootsuite

Thanks for your kind words about uberVU, Stephanie! You did a great job capturing our focus on delivering insights that matter to social media marketers. Appreciate the time and energy you spent pulling this together. If I can ever answer any further questions about the product, don't hesitate to reach out.

- Elisabeth, Community Manager at uberVU

Very Useful Social Media Marketing Tool

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2/7/2018
Review Source

Pros

Ease of use.
It helps to schedule the social posts, that is why most of the marketers like this product.

uberVu review

Reviewed on 10/31/2014
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The instant feedback about social media users viewing patterns and habits is really innovative. I also really like that the information is displayed in a user friendly way.

Cons

I can't really complain much about this product. Sometimes the processing speed is a little slow moving from page to page but sometimes I feel like that could be our own Internet speed and not the companies fault.

7.0/10

I love the program. It is easy to use, and we all are grateful to have it.

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The functionality and how easy it is to use. I found it very easy to navigate through the system, and it was clear. It didn't take me long to figure out everything

Cons

The amount of money it took to buy it. Also, loading into the system took too long, and it was compllicated.

Excellent tool if your organization is big on social media

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 12/13/2017
Review Source

Pros

Hootsuite has many different functions that can help you to manage your social media profiles. I like how it has great collaborating functions for team members to communicate and really work together.

UberVU review

Reviewed on 10/28/2014
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

They are very reliable and always on time. Also, the price is very competitive and reasonable.

Cons

There is nothing that I do not like about uberVU, I like everything about them.

Best service i ever had from a app

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's convenient and easy to use. Always a great app to have on your phone in case of an emergency.

Cons

I wish it was in more countries, and had a feature where you can tip the driver from the app.

UberVU Rewieve

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

High quality business, professionalism and service.

Cons

I can not think about something that I do not like about the service. I have not had any bad experiences with them.

great service

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Prompt and efficient company. I enjoy doing business with them.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about them. I have nothing negative to say.

uberVU Review

Reviewed on 11/17/2014
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The low cost pricing was the best thing about this product.

Cons

The thing I liked least was the lack of customer support

I highly recommend

Reviewed on 5/10/2018
Review Source

Pros

Hootsuite Insights makes it easy to keep up with all my social feeds in one place. It's a great way to see and keep up what's going on with my accounts.

Cons

none at all that i have found in using this program. If I find any i will update my review, I give it 5 stars.

Awesome uber

Reviewed on 10/29/2014
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

It's easy to use and review with everyone online.

Cons

Nothing. I think it's great and reviews well with everyone.

Reviewed on 12/7/2017

uberVU Review

Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Convenience and the fact that I can use it when I want without any fees.

Cons

There isn't anything that I dislike about the uberVU product.

3.0/10