Showing 436 reviews of 417

Showing 436 reviews of 417
Warren J.

Have been using NICE inContact since 2009

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

My overall experience with NICE inContact has been fantastic. I enjoy working with my reps as we together try to find the best solution to our problems. I feel they have truly been our partner.

Pros

I worked as an end user of NICE inContact in FamilySearch Support and for the past 4 years I have been working as the FamilySearch Telecommunications Product Engineer. As an end user I found the product to be easy to use and reliable. I was able to seamlessly take chats and calls up to 30 in a day. As the Administrator CXOne/inContact Central is easy to use creating skills, users, and security profiles. As the Engineer working in Studio and creating call flows with Salesforce integration I find the product robust and basically if you can think of it, there is most likely a way to make it happen using APIs and the inContact Studio. I was able to learn the basics and build from there with little training. And what I don't know NICE inContact engineers and account managers are there to help.

Cons

In Salesforce there is a feature that you can login as the user to see what the user is seeing. inContact doesn't have that feature. To troubleshoot a user issue I have to go to some lengths to change the users password and login as them to see if I can see what they are reporting. Speaking of reporting, I know the CXOne platform has addons for better reporting but I feel the dashboards and basic reporting could be made better. For example to be able to drill down on a dashboard to specifics even on the user level.

Response from NICE inContact

Thanks for your feedback, Warren!

Miles D.

Terrible Onboarding Experience

Reviewed on 2020/03/11

It is expensive and support is not great. If you pay for a dedicated CSM you get a lot of help, but at an extra $800 a month it's hard to justify. The product is fine but the onboarding was the worst I have ever experienced for any tool I have purchased.

Pros

Up time is good, WFM integration with the basic telephony is nice.

Cons

The onboarding was done by a third party and it was completely botched. They put us on the wrong instance, had to then move us over to a new instance, but the effects were felt for months. The install process took almost 6 months and we still have issues a year and a half later.

When we upgraded a product a year later, they never mentioned that an upgraded softphone would also be necessary, so it delayed onboarding once again. Thankfully they offered to comp us the upgraded softphones after weeks of back and forth. Otherwise the project would've cost significantly more than they originally quoted us.

Response from NICE inContact

Miles, we're sorry to hear about your onboarding experience. It seems as though things have improved since then. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, please do reach out to us at [email protected]

Thanks so much for your feedback.

Ryan C.

Excellent VOIP Service

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

We've had a great experience with NICE inContact CXone so far, I'm very glad that we switched over from our previous VOIP provider.

Pros

I really appreciate the level of customization NICE inContact has, we have many different profiles for phone agents and the ability to tune everything in to exactly what each agent does has been really great.

Cons

The biggest issue we've had was in setting up supervisor dashboards, anyone with privileges can set one up and the menus start to get cluttered after awhile. We're able to occasionally prune down the views and get things looking reasonable again though.

Response from NICE inContact

We appreciate the feedback, Ryan! We'll share your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Shelly W.

Efficient to setup
Good training documentation
Wonderful tech support
Great experience

Pros

The details offered to discover path of contacts, simple process of escalating issues, and efficiency of setup of users and ACD elements are the best I've dealt with in my 25 years of ACD phone support.

Our TAM is amazing & knows her stuff.

Reports are capable of great detail

Cons

Because of the open structure to access so much detail, it takes time to analyze what everything means.

The integration with Salesforce is wonderful, but seems a challenge to avoid daily errors; often clearing cache and cookies...I know this has much more to do with 3M's network and Salesforce, but everyone thinks it is the phone that causes the problem.

We tried to standardize ACD routing setup, however, the cleanup from each deployment sent us down custom paths again; I understand the goal to eventually streamline with the Global Scripts - this is the right thing to do and will make things better, it will just take awhile to get there.

Response from NICE inContact

We're so happy to hear about your great experience! Thank you, Shelly!

Jonathan H.

Constant issues - arguments with Support Teams on validity of issues

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Pros

When it works, it's smooth. Its highly customizable for call queues and trees.

Cons

Support is atrocious; constant and large outages (anywhere from 5min to a couple of hours means that all call center staff cannot take/make calls which cripples us). We've had an open support ticket closed on us 6+ times because support says the issue is resolved even when we continue to present evidence it's not resolved. Ongoing issues for 2 months now, still no resolution.

Response from NICE inContact

Hi Jonathan. Your business if very important to us. We'll get in touch with your service team to find out about these issues to get them resolved.

Anallyn T.
  • Industry: Banking

NICE inContact for Call Center Management

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

At first I was skeptical with NICE inContact since I am used to using the other NICE application. After several updates made with NICE inContact collaborating with our Voice Team, the experience has been better especially loved the web player option :).

Pros

Since we started using NiC in March due to the global pandemic, we have since observed several upgrades in the functionalities/capabilities.

1. We have the option to remove download capabilities to certain users for InfoSec compliance since our company is a financial organization.
2. We no longer need 8x8 to play the call as it now has the web player functionality thus makes it easier to listen to calls.
3. We can now track the actual dead air and hold time which is critical to the call center as part of us monitoring the AHT and efficiency of our associates.
4. Clear definition of why a call was disconnected such as Agent Hung Up, Contact Hung Up, Agent Phone Disconnected, OB call interrupted and so on.

Cons

Some of the thing s I least like with the software are.

1. NiC tends to run into an error when agent is on high avail then a call suddenly comes in, it gives an agent leg error.
2. There are times that customer could not hear agent on the other line yet or vv. We did a test in the past where we listen to the call live and listened to the call after being recorded.

David M.
  • Industry: Sports

I don't know all the options

Reviewed on 2020/01/02

We like incontact but we are a smaller company and everything cost money and I don't know if we are getting everything out of what we are currently paying.

Pros

I like that I can use the stuido for the most part to better my call center with out a lot of extra work.

Cons

I think I don't know all the features that come with incontact, can you drag email into the group, how does call back work.

Response from NICE inContact

David, thanks for your comments. We strongly suggest reaching out to your technical account manager for help and to understand all of the capabilities of the product. It will certainly help.

Leonard B.

Nice inContact CXone review

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

The overall experience with NICE has been a positive one. There are multiple items that we love, and then some that could use some work. A benefit is that their engineers actually take feedback and if it makes sense there is a good chance that it will be a future update/improvement to the platform.

Pros

We enjoy the multiple features available with CXOne, such as the forecasting tool, MAX agent.

Cons

The thing we like least about the software is the ability to update on a mass scale. Most areas are on a one agent edit scale. Would be beneficial for example if break schedules could be edited on a weekly level view instead of by day.

Response from NICE inContact

Thanks for the review Leonard! We'll pass your feedback on to our team.

Incontact is innovation

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Pros

I believe we are the largest client incontact has. They have provided customization to our telephony business that has allowed for improved close rate, streamlined call routing, and data analytics to improve our business.

Cons

I'd love to be able to house our communications with agents in the software.

Response from NICE inContact

Hello and thank you for taking time to post your review and for sharing the good results you are getting to support your business goals. We¿ll pass your suggestion along to our product development team. You may also want to check out a new feature in our Customer Community to submit product ideas that the entire community can vote on. We now have over 850 customers involved. If you haven't joined, you'll want to get started. You can register online with your NICE inContact Central credentials here: community.niceincontact.com. For additional assistance with the registration, please contact us at [email protected] Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We look forward to innovating together!

Dennis S.
  • Industry: Chemicals
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Nice system to keep inContact with user base

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Overall it's a very good product. The support staff is very helpful and the recent updates have made it even easier to use and design.

Pros

NICE inContact is easy to use and has a wide variety of configuration possibilities. The interface for designing call/chat flows works well and is nicely designed.
It's easy to use from an agent perspective

Cons

The MAX client is a little clumsy to use and has a few drawbacks because it is a browser page. Among them are:
- Messages clear once viewed until there is a new message (all of them showing again is helpful.
- Notifications are saved cookies that get cleared at times when the browser is not even set to clear cookies.
- No dashboard options for agents.

Jonathan H.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Overall great software solution for IVR and autodialer

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Overall good, solution is reliable with a few minor glitches that mostly impacted us when a system update was pushed.

Pros

Enjoyed most the ability to access this solution remotely

Cons

Inability to customize on the fly - most of our script changes required professional services

Response from NICE inContact

Hello Jonathan. We're glad to hear your comments. Thanks for reviewing us!

Eric N.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Decent solution with room for improvement

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

Using the platform gave us more flexibility for how we handle our calls and report on call center metrics. We are not sure though that it is worth the premium price we pay for this solution compared to what we could have had if we would have upgraded our premise-based ACD system that we replaced. We pay over $45k per month for fewer than 100 users and that's not even using all of the modules. We also have to pay that cost every month, forever or until we choose a different solution. Premise based might be a better value for our operation if we have a chance to choose again.

Pros

The software has a lot of customizability and tons of features. Deployment and training for users is easy.

Cons

There are definitely limitations for some features at standard and to get advanced modules and functions the solution becomes VERY expensive.

Response from NICE inContact

Eric, thanks for your review. Please reach out to your technical account manager if we can help make your experience better.We'd love to hear from you.

Justin M.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

CXOne for Quality Service

Reviewed on 2019/11/12

NICE inContact CXone has taken time to develop, but will ultimately provide our company with the ability to do greater dives into our data to offer better service to our customers.

Pros

CXone has allowed our company to capture a better picture of our overall service levels across our department. The use of new dashboards gives everyone easy access to the important information we need to have during our day.

Cons

Call recording software is a step behind other industry leaders, allowing for a more personalized and interactive experience for both the QA and user.

Response from NICE inContact

Justin, we are always working to improve our products and appreciate your feedback. We are happy to see that CXone has helped give you visibility into the whole contact center.

Dustin S.
  • Industry: Sporting Goods

Good platform

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Pros

It is really easy to get up and running, make modifications on the fly and manage all our communication channels. It has made us a lot more effecieint

Cons

It can be a bit spendy per month with the add ons. If you keep a close eye you can manage your costs well.

Response from NICE inContact

We are glad to hear it is easy to use, Dustin!

Milos G.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great product

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

Pros

Versatility, Ease of use, great customer support

Cons

We had some browser incompatibilities at the start and calls being dropped - it was resolved in an appropriate time though

Response from NICE inContact

Thanks so much, Milos!

Aleksandar N.
  • Industry: Textiles
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great software but a lot of bugs

Reviewed on 2020/05/06

I am quite satisfied with NICE except for the reporting section. I am no longer an incontact user since the company decided to switch to genesys purecloud, nonetheless apart from the numerous incontact bugs, I find it to be a great piece of software

Pros

The intuitive GUI and generally the ease of use. The InContact reporting is great

Cons

NICE reporting formats are a nightmare to import to any excel file. The inconsistent formatting doesn't let me use a simple macro but rather have to make a combination of formulas and vba but then again it happens that with the latest NICE version even the previous format was slightly changed so I had to do some major edits to the import tools.

Response from NICE inContact

Aleksandar, thank you very much for your review.

Carlos C.

BUYER BEWARE: Make sure your read the fine print on contract and confirm 100% that the...

Reviewed on 2017/02/07

I spent a long time researching software solutions in the industry to create a full integration with our software platform. During the sales process, the sales person made statements that were not accurate. I was led into believing my costs would be constant per user and it turned out to be a lie.
Upon our launch, we had scheduled to bring out their training staff to help train our employees. They sent someone who sat in our office for 2 days and was not able to help anyone. This person actually left early while he was there and every question that was asked, he did not have a response. He would have to call someone else.
After we signed our contract, everything turned into $$$$ for this, $$$ for that.
I have never felt so deceived in my life. The sales person even used the fact that he was having a child to coerce me to sign the contract with his relentless approach. I should have sniffed this out during the sales process.
While they have some features that are nice, everything has started to unravel. I lost a client because of the number of dropped calls that they have had.
When we were first launched, there were countless issues with the configuration that caused us to lose calls, voicemails and essentially tarnished our image to our clients.
It was very clear that no one understood what I was sold because I have been around nearly every department possible at that company. Reseller, Affiliate, you name it.
The most disturbing part of all of this was the convenient negligence from their sales team that I could get the same exact thing I was being sold by going through Ring Central directly. The sales person knew EXACTLY what I wanted. I was crystal clear because I knew this would be a problem. I am just warning you to make sure you are VERY careful with the purchase of this product.
Don't be fooled by 90% off discounts on their contracts. It just lures you in and then they will nickel and dime you for every little thing.

Pros

Gives the flexibility to write you own scripts, if you have the knowledge to do so. Otherwise, you are paying.

Cons

Too long and complicated to set up
Too many random issues that we had to figure out ourselves
No mobile solution
SMS support is too pricey.

Mohit T.

CXOne : Ease of configurations . Highly customization . Speedy Deployment

Reviewed on 2019/09/03

Using for omnichannel support

Pros

Highly customization . Can do changes on the fly without downtime.

Cons

Take some time to learn . Need basic programming knowledge

Response from NICE inContact

Thanks for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, Mohit! We appreciate it!

Ron W.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

inContact Phone and Chat systems.

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Overall it was a mediocre experience. Support and the Tams were great. The call system was great. The chat is garbage.

Pros

Multiple API's for SalesForce integration, data export, you name it. Phone system works great with good call audio. Caring Customer Support team that is knowledgeable and quick to take care of you. A WONDERFUL reporting system. You can create custom reports or use their canned reports which have almost all of the information you could ask for. Their TAMS are great to work with.

Cons

The chat system has had issue after issue. It has only recently started working correctly and our contract is almost up. Tech support is one of the worst I've dealt with. They are uncaring/unsympathetic. They are quick to point the finger elsewhere rather than address the actual issue and help get it resolved.

Response from NICE inContact

Hi Ron, We're glad that you have had some positive experiences. We are working with our tech support staff to improve.

• Industry: Insurance

CXone is the software your contact center needs

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Pros

Easy to deploy, easy to administer. This is the perfect application for a mid to small contact center.

Cons

The ease of use also can mean loss of granularity of control in certain spaces. However the ease of use offsets these concerns.

Response from NICE inContact

Thank you for your excellent review. We are glad you find CXone easy to use for your contact center.

Jessica B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great functionality

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

I love the fact how user friendly it is

Pros

I like the fact that you can use email, chat, voice. You can also look over in one platform. I also like the fact that you can manage the severity of the account on which will be answered first. I love the fact that this can be used from home, bery convenient and efficient.

Cons

Sometimes it does not record a call and it always happens to be one that I need to review. Sometimes it also just doesn't record.

Response from NICE inContact

Thank you for the feedback Jessica! We are glad it is easy to use and efficient for you.

Scott M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Don't hestitate

Reviewed on 2018/08/01

Ability to eliminate up to 10 other contact center platforms when fully leveraged reducing cost to manage by up to 50%.

Pros

This CCaaS solution is as easy to use as it gets to create seamless, end to end omni-channel customer experiences. You get one record for all customer interactions which makes reporting easy. Can eliminate all complex integrations across platforms and have all capabilities in one place. No need to ever worry about an upgrade again!

Cons

The call routing programming can be made easier and not a punch out to another local piece of software.

Jennifer A.
  • Industry: Insurance

Customer Service Representative

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

My overall experience has been positive. It took me a little bit longer to get comfortable with the software.
That being said, I feel that improvements should be researched and implemented in our ever changing world of technology.

Pros

For me, I like the ability to review my overall productivity level. What percentage of my day was spent working, available and unavailable. The reporting feature allows the user to better understand where there time was spent. I also like to see the availability of my department, in addition to my other colleagues.

Cons

It would be more efficient if the user had the ability to launch the software one time, not to separate sign in's. Often times ,I will get kicked off NiceInContact but my Cxone Softphone will be fine.

Response from NICE inContact

Jennifer, we appreciate the detailed review. We'll be sure to pass your comments along to the appropriate teams. Thanks.

• Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Very efficient and smooth communicator

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

Overall experience is very good and very efficient product.

Pros

The tool is very smooth to handle the calls. We use Nice inContact tool for the inter organization communication and technical support purpose calls. Very helpful for the easy calling.

Cons

The Graphical user interface is the least thing which I like about this software.