FacilityONE Reviews

FacilityONE

Web-based computerized maintenance and work order management

4.8/5 (26 reviews)
Heather G.

Intuitive Interface and Awesome Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Our favorite part of the FacilityONE program is being able to see so much information on the go. We can be anywhere with a mobile device and have the ability to look up plans, or find a finish spec or talk through a work order with a team member. With this tool we are just so much more efficient and our jobs are that much easier to execute, it makes us one very happy team!

We also can't say enough good things about the FacilityONE team. They are always extremely responsive to our questions, technical needs and provide their support in an incredibly gracious manner. Working with our FacilityONE account management team has felt like working with longtime friends or good family. They are kind, attentive and thoughtful outside of our direct needs with the program, you can expect a greeting card on Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.!

Pros

Our team loves that we can see the location of any work order or asset directly on the plan. This visual goes such a long way in our ability to assess an issue or topic quickly and get to work. We don't have to go through the painstaking process of walking a coworker through the process of exactly where in the building we are referencing, it is right there in a drawing that we can all see. This saves so much time!

Cons

Our only wish would be to have the capability to upload and manage the CAD background files on our own instead of having the (awesome) FacilityOne team do it every time we tweak a drawing. It would just add that much more flexibility to the program that is already so amazingly flexible!

Matt B.

Facility One

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Facility One is a great database for our maintenance program.

Pros

This is a very good system to use for maintenance tracking and employee hour tracking. Easy to create new PM's for equipment and track old information as well. Best system we have used.

Cons

Not able to make name or task changes to existing PM's. If we have a more than one piece of equipment on the PM we cannot make a change to one of them without effecting the others. Also we don't like that the system logs you out after a certain amount of time. I have had log me out after on being in the program for 15 minutes.

Jana G.

Organized and simplified facility management in one place which greatly improves our efficiency.

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

Pros

Two of our favorite features of the program are the SmartPrint interactive floor plans and the work order management system. Both are invaluable tools to our operations.
Facilty One provides great customer support including initial training and set-up, ongoing education and support, and customer care. Their product is robust and functional for day to day operations and I think you would be very pleased with their services.

Cons

Updates are always being made for navigational improvements but can sometimes create user frustration.

Stephen D.

facilities supervisor

great business relationship

Pros

charts are great, the format is set up good.

Cons

unity is a little more time consuming than the old legacy

Response from FacilityONE

Hello Stephen. Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on our software. We are thrilled that you're having a positive experience with the Unity¿ platform and charting capabilities. With the robust capability of Unity, it can take a little time to get used too but should be a more effective use of your time overall. Should you ever need anything or have specific questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your dedicated Account Manager. We're here to help! Take care and Happy Holidays. ~FacilityONE

G. j. A.

My experience with FacilityONE is it is the best Facility Information & CMMS solution on the market

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Pros

The combined SMARTPRINT - Work order solution enables Facility experts to not only track maintenance and employees but from anywhere pull up Drawings associated with equipment, work orders and history from the palm of your hand.

Cons

There could be a more seemless path from Work Order - Equipment on the Drawings. Furthermore once the UNITY platform is perfected I think this will enable Facility experts to be in even more command of their Equipment, Assets, Work Orders and Employees and Facilities.

Response from FacilityONE

Thank you for your feedback Mr. Abell. We're proud to say that our Unity¿ Platform has been enhanced significantly. Please reach out to our Account Management team should you ever have a question or would like a one on one to review all of our latest enhancements. Thanks again for reaching out and we're pleased that our solution is having a positive impact with you and your staff at Louisville Engineering Company.

It seems to work great for our Facility, Support has been great

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

We have maintenance staff using it daily and customers putting in work orders daily. It is user friendly to all that us it. It is great to have follow-up to customers on work order process.

Pros

We have our blue print on the software and it is a really neat feature to be able to access prints and turn on an off layers. Work orders and PM's are also good. If we need help changing or modifying PM's support has been great.

Cons

I am not a super user of the system but I can see more than I really use. If I do need help on getting additional reports and I can't figure it out I will send support an email and then we can work on it together on a goto meeting.

Linda N.

FacilityOne Review

Reviewed on 2017/12/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

The support staff has always been very helpful and responsive.

Pros

I like having the ability to tailor my request and expand or reduce the fields I'm interested in, including limiting the time period I'm researching, and the search field provides a complete history of what I need.

Cons

There are applications I'm less familiar with, such as working in Equipment management and setting up and assigning PM's because I haven't worked in those areas enough.

Melinda H.

excellent product and excellent staff!!!

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

Pros

I like that it is user-friendly even for those who are not computer people. Training goes quickly for new people due to the ease of use of the software.

Cons

from the standpoint of the admin tool, the thing I like least is the converter tool. Due to limitations on what our IS department is willing to place on a computer, I don't have the necessary Java version to run the tool. It would be nice to see this updated to a newer version of Java.

Jewel N.

Unity is a complete system that covers all your corrective and preventative maintenance issues.

Reviewed on 2018/04/04

The benefit we gained from this software is having everything organized and nothing that can be forgotten or missed.

Pros

Unity is easy to use and maneuver through, you can quickly enter workers, assign work orders and complete work orders and loving the easy new way to get to our smartprints!

Cons

Have not yet experienced anything I don't like about FacilityOne software. They are always improving and quick to respond with your input as well.

Andrew B.

Real user review - AJB

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Very good, we have a good partnership and make improvements to our use through training and updates to the system,

Pros

It is easy to use and I like how smart print functions, there is a lot of opportunity created with that feature.

Cons

The only complaint I have is not having a way to scan barcode for assets for materials, is there a way to put that in place, maybe there is and I just do not know.

Response from FacilityONE

Andrew,

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your review. We are thrilled that you have had such a positive experience with our software. SMARTPRINT Technology has proven to be a very useful solution for many of our users. Based on comments and feedback, we are actively working on a total solution for asset barcoding. We rely on the feedback of our customers to drive innovation and we very much appreciate yours!
Thanks again Andrew.

Janie L.

Job Tracking Software

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Pros

What I like most about this software is the ease of running reports, searching capabilities and tracking the jobs throughout the facility. Out of all the Job tracking software programs I have used, I do like this one the most.

Cons

I actually do not have anything I dislike about Facility one. It is a great job tracking software program.

Kelly H.

Best building software

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

Currently pulling reports of buildings we work on separately to be able to do billing. We are also moving some other data base items into the this system to make them more accessible.

Pros

The way it ties everything to the smart floor plans for our work orders

Cons

Not getting started with using this system sooner.

Karthikeyan S.

Game Changer for Small to Medium Size Companies

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

Ease of document control on top of all PM work being performed on time.

Pros

This application helped in keeping our sanity while managing our facility which has 14 separate buildings on a 32 acre in a campus type setup. Each building has multiple machines which needed different spares, process and procedures to keep the company performing without any glitches. Specifically, this FacilityOne software helped us to sail smooth during regular ISO and OSHA audits.

Cons

Took a week to train our maintainence techs but Sales and Support team from FacilityOne was there with us in the whole process.

Bryan B.

A great way to help us keep track of problem areas and keeping outstanding work orders organized.

Reviewed on 2018/04/03

Pros

Daily front end ease of use and functionality. Employees not in my department find it easy to use as well and have not been resistant to using.

PM scheduler is a great tool that keeps PM's from getting missed.

Cons

There is a learning curve on the back end setting up PM's and some other tasks but once you have it down it's not that bad.

Bill E.

Facility one

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Facility one is always quick to respond to issues

Pros

The software is easy to navigate. New upgrades to the system tie all aspects together.

Cons

Does not function completely on apple equipment

Tylor B.

This product has a ton of great features once you dig into where it is at and how to apply them.

Reviewed on 2018/01/24
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Facility One has always had the best customer service! Very knowledgeable and willing to take your thoughts in consideration with development.

Pros

The PM scheduler and editor is one of the features we utilize a lot and the fact it generates work orders for internal work force or contracted.

Cons

When I first started using Facility One, it was a bit confusing and hard to navigate. Improvements and customer support have really allowed me learn and grow into the many features it has to offer, which now makes this tool a big asset to our daily workflow.

Maryjane A.

Excellent Support

Reviewed on 2018/01/31
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We really like Facility One for tracking equipment, reports and if we have any problems the Support team is more than happy to help

Pros

The Search box....you can look for anything just by entering the smallest amount of information, and a list of similar work orders appear....generally what I am looking for is within the top few work orders

Cons

Unity has a lot of steps you need to go through in order to complete a work order, where Legacy has all the information on one screen and you just start at the top and fill it out as you go

Greg D.

The system has completely modernized our organization's approach to Plant Services.

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Increased our efficiencies by allowing our staff to remotely access information which used to be stored on paper.

Pros

The ease of use has empowered our staff to take the same level of interest in it's functionality as it does management's.

Cons

Its search features and reporting capabilities are almost too powerful; you can spend a lot of time just looking to see what it can do.

Thomas K.

We have been using FacilityOne for years as a method of capturing our data for easy retrieval.

Reviewed on 2017/06/20

We use the product daily for critical facility information.

Pros

Web based, easy to find what you are needing. The ability to trust that the data is available when needed.

Cons

The line-up of facilities on the facilities tab. Would like for the Main hospital to be first on the selection of facilities. To have a floor plan section for easy access to use when planning projects.

Tracy H.

Legacy or Unity?

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Customer service has always been exceptional. Almost every request I've ever had has been handled in the same day.

Pros

Once I learned how to function in Legacy, it's been hard to re-learn the updated version of Unity. Yes, there have been learning opportunities but there is such a significant change in format, I've not spent the time re-learning what feels like an altogether different system.

Cons

Editing PM work orders has been a challenge. Eliminating duplicates and changing the standard assigned employee should be easier, I would think.

5.0/10
Andy W.

A solid system platform!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/12/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

My health system has had outstanding support from FacilityONE. 60 plus facilities and approx 22.5M SF is being effectively managed in the regulated world of healthcare. Multiple successful Joint Commissions and DNV Surveys on the back of the FacilityONE CMMS.

Pros

Capabilities for: multiple system assets and categories, UNITY provides for "real-time" work order management, report output is capable of including all data scenarios. We have been very successful in synchronizing our preventative maintenance task with Joint Commission requirements.

Cons

Icons and dashboards could be enhanced further. FacilityONE is currently working on the enhancement of their dashboards.

Sonia B.

Support

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

I really like it. Support is always there to help me if I run into trouble.

Pros

Easy navigation and awesome customer support.

Cons

Sometimes hard to set up reports without the assistance of support (who happens to be brilliant, by the way)

Skanda S.

Division Director . Nebraska & Fargo division

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Satisfactory

Pros

Pretty easy to use the program once all the item on the inventory are entered into the program

Cons

The inventory was not well organized and it is difficult to search for information

7.0/10
Larry S.

Rating Facility One

Reviewed on 2019/05/20
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Facility trained all user well.

Pros

Easy to navigate around the software. You have anything at your fingertips

Cons

I have no way to keeping track of inventory or expenses on a peace of equipment to see if it is worth fixing or replacing.

Joe B.

FacilityOne

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

The Customer service aspect is outstanding!

Pros

The CAD layouts are very easy to use and make location information very accessable

Cons

Learning curve is a little higher than with other software